You just climb into one with an open door, grab a seat and tell the driver where you are going. There are tons of things to do right on Xpu Ha beach, and even some of the best cenotes in the Yucatan are right across the street. Glad I am an idiot! Soft white sand beach, turquoise water, calm water is the draw. Youll easily spend $10 a day renting gear on the beach and at cenotes. Hotel Catalonia Gran Va Bilbao. These units are often used by sailors, kiters, surfers, windsurfers and paragliders. . Colectivos are very inexpensive way to travel and you get closer to the locals. LITERALLY!!! and the wind blows on average at 7 miles per hour. They stood up and motioned for us to enter. They publish maps of areas affected by sargasso seaweed in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Tulum. Xpu-ha, we love you the way you are!!! We are in our late twenties. Access exclusive deals, only with the Travelocity app Recommended activities in Xpu-Ha Attractions See all 37 activities Comfortable eco-chic glamping spot (from USD 107) Just think it was only 2 weeks ago when everyone was attacking us for going. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Really lovely beach and somewhere we will definitely visit in the future. If youve got more time to explore Mexico, there are some amazing places in Mexico nearby you should check out. We know well be back again soon. Even during high season, Xpu Ha maintains its kicked-back charm and uncrowded feel. This makes it an easy excursion from either place. We are no experts in pronunciation, especially in another country, but Xpu Ha is commonly pronounced shpoo ha. Its tricky to figure it out when looking at the spelling, but the x makes a sh sound in the Mayan language. Submit it for free at our partner website webcamgalore.com. LOL I'm with you guys I get so excited for a new review! I asked. Xpu Ha has more locals than visitors on this beach as it is local favorite. Xpu-Ha. Check Prices and Availability at Happy Jungle Villa on Booking.com. The issue is that the beach clubs drinks and food are pricey. Lounge chairs $7 ea for day Bring your picnic cooler or just go to one of the many beach bars. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Xpu-Ha Tourism Xpu-Ha Hotels Xpu-Ha Bed and Breakfast If you want a more quiet location, there is a spa at the Serenity Eco Camp as well. Being one of best examples of everything the Riviera Maya has to offer, this little slice of tropical paradise looks gorgeous in pictures, but even more beautiful in real life. BRISA, estar compuesto por 68 lotes de 600m2 y una manzana entera de reas verdes naturales donde se encontrar la casa club con grandes albercas y terrazas. We are looking for an Adults only all inclusive. Visit the website atRestaurant & Beach Club La Playa to double-check times and get more details. Description: You are watching the webcam of Xpu Ha located in the region Quintana Roo, in Mexique. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. The easiest and fastest way to Xpu Ha is with a private transfer. We recently visited again in August and were very disappointed at the current state of things. To monitor current seaweed conditions, you have a few options. Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa Dreams Sunny Beach Resort & Spa Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort Travel Dates. Its a very easy walk from the bus stop to the beach (see photos). Get your adrenaline going as you take to the sky, parasailing above the ocean. Please read this Disclosure for details. The correct turn should have been the next road that listed the restaurant, but we didn't see that until we left later that day. Its located right off of Federal Highway 307, which is the main highway from Cancun all the way down the Riviera Maya and ending in Punta Gorda Belize. View Hotel. It was very clean, no trash, and no crowds! Honntement, je ne peux pas dire oui, oui ou non, puisque je n'ai pas fait de plonge, je suis juste all profiter de la plage. They also offer transport from Playa del Carmen and Tulum hotels if you split your time into different areas. meteoblue presents a major upgrade of content pages . 1. We caught many of them to travel up and down that highway (e.g., from Playa down to Tulum). The world's most amazing food, drink and sun destinations, Posted November 16, 2018, Updated June 15, 2021//byMichele Peterson 20 Comments. The range of accommodation is from one bed accommodation to a double with a king and a queen size bed so Serenity is a good option for families. I want more people just so Tapas is open more & the beach bar is open at night. very interesting, although I tend to prefer city beaches to remote beaches. But it is kind of a let down when it's so short lol. There arent too many undiscovered beaches in Mexico these days. We are experts in the conceptualization and implementation of innovative digital tourism services. The only other people were some Mexican children playing along the water's edge that appeared to be the children of the owner taking up the admission fee. Read our report on the current Seaweed Conditions in Cancun learn about the health hazards of swimming in sargassum seaweed and get information on the seaweed forecast. Playa Barcel Maya. Has anyone run into this type of forecast? Tallgirle- I know about this rain! The sand, calm surf and local restaurants are the draw, with vast beach areas the highlight. We love going to beaches that arent that crowded yet you can still get a great lunch and a cold cerveza. 8 Alle des Bergeronnettes, 76 370 Rouxmesnil-le-Haut. You pay your fare when you get out. This beach has a restaurant, bathrooms . A perfect place to enjoy alone or with the family. Enjoy your time there with good drink. XPU-HA BEACH Residential Resortwill have a spectacular beach club, with its first phase starting to operate in 2021. Spend the entire day relaxing on the beach at Serenity Beach Club. Right next to Serenity Beach Club, there is a beach massage white tent with two ladies and two tables. Beaches and Beach Clubs from Puerto Aventuras, Xpu-Ha, Akumal and down to Tulum; Sunscreen, bug juice, Rashguards, Snorkel equipment; Donations; Ruins; Weather, Hurricane, WebCam sites. Find out the rest of our story here Cancun Hotel Zone: 62 miles / 1 hour 20 minutes. If youre staying at Serenity Camp, we suggest going right when they open, so you have the whole thing to yourself before more tourists arrive. The Xpu Ha Palace Resort is an all-inclusive resort. (score from 798 reviews) Real guests Real stays Real opinions. webcams - Xpu-Ha Forum - Tripadvisor Mexico Yucatan Peninsula Quintana Roo Riviera Maya Xpu-Ha Xpu-Ha Travel Forum Browse all 4,080 Xpu-Ha topics webcams In cooperation with: Watch this Topic Browse forums All Riviera Maya forums Xpu-Ha forum Xpu-Ha forums sand-n-suds Fort Smith, Arkansas Level Contributor 324 posts 1 review 9 helpful votes Este desarrollo es nico en su categora ofreciendo un club de playa propio. Your email address will not be published. We had to be careful not to brush the coral with our flippers at times since it was so shallow. We still have not heard about Tapas open more often. Ah encontrars restaurante, mesas, camastros y ms, en una de las mejores playas de la Riviera Maya. The prices are good 105 pesos cocktail, 40/45 pesos beer, 105 guacamole, 200+ ceviche, and sandwichs/nachos/burritos 180-200. Look at our wind map to find more spots among our 160,000 spots. Like much of the Caribbean coast of the Mexico stretching from Cancun to Tulum, this stretch of the Riviera Maya was affected by historic quantities of sargassum seaweed in 2018 and 2019. Answer 1 of 23: My fiance and I are torn between ASP & RH. Bring your own picnic or grab a chilled cerveza and fresh seafood at one of the few Caribbean beach bars located just a short stroll from your palm tree or beach chair. Located at the Mayan Rivera, in Quintana Roo State, Yucatan Peninsula, Mxico. After sitting on the beach for a while watching the kitesurfers, youll get the itch to head out there and see what its all about. I know..did'nt someone call me an idiot for wanting to go still? The first 2 phases of this unique project called Estrella de Mar and Coral were a resounding success with record sales in the area. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We were one of 2 cars, and it left while we were parking! Here you can catch a collectivo anywhere along Federal Hwy 307, like Xpu Ha, Akumal (swimming with the sea turtles), and Tulum. Our son and DIL are heading to Playa del Carmen in July- Ill share Xpu-ha with them. 15 and 20. Even non-swimmers ( like me) will find it an easy spot to swim, assuming you dont arrive on a windy day. These pictures are so raw and beautiful! Located just south of Puerto Aventuras, Xpu Ha is a delight for beach lovers looking for that Caribbean post card scene. Have a look at the top kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, surfing or fishing spots in Mexico. No s, Nature & Wildlife Areas Caverns & Caves. A huge order of ceviche is 295 pesos ($15 USD) and comes with enough condiments to stock an OXXO store. se desarrolla en un terreno de 2 hectreas y cuenta con extensas reas verdes, albercas, restaurant/bar, estacionamiento y seguridad 24/7. There are plenty of chairs with umbrellas if you need a break from the sun. News . There arent too many jet skis out in Xpu Ha. Not only are they comfortable but they are cheap. There were many more people on that part of the beach, and I doubt the snorkeling could have been any better than where we had just spend 2 hours. They said NOTHING as we drove back in, as they already knew we already paid our fee. Loco Gringo Riviera Maya Quintana Roo, MexicoEmail: reservations@locogringo.com, VACATION VILLAS, TULUM BEACH HOUSES, AKUMAL RENTALS & CONDOS, The Local Beach Hangout in the Riviera Maya, Footwear is not required in most areas for water entry, Snorkeling and good swimming are recommended when seas are calm, Public access from the highway is best at the La Playa entrance Xpu Ha 2. ARRECIFE is designed with 53 lots of aprox 6,460 sf and a large area of natural green commun spaces with a club house which also offers big swimming pools and terraces. Add Room. A favorite among Playa del Carmen locals, Playa Xpu-Ha is not super well-known by tourists and is one of the best beaches in Riviera Maya. Wade out into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and be swept away by the freedom of the sea. Las primeras 2 fases del proyecto fueron un xito con ventas rcord en la zona. This development is the only one in its category that has its own beach club. Good snorkeling, great beach. We drove into the place looking for a place to camp. Playa Xpu Ha is located 30 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. Check the webcams such as theAkumal Beach Webcamto see live feeds of beach images that update every 10 seconds throughout the day. View more posts by Michele PetersonRead more. Xpu-Ha Beach is the closest to Playa Del Carmen, at about 17 miles of distance, but the difference isn't much from Tulum either because it's only 23 miles from there. Along with a team of expert travel writers, enthusiastic eaters and skilled photographers, we help readers plan incredible adventures and make delicious global recipes at home. Great! This beach is between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, and its very easy to get there. Another cheap option is to take a Colectivo, which is a shared taxi that runs up and down the highway. Xpu-Ha beach is miles away from the mega-resorts and the crowded touristy areas. This new gated community is located 20 minutes away from Playa del Carmen and 30 minutes from Tulum, the crown jewels of the Riviera Maya. We visited the Riviera Maya late last year but unfortunately didnt make it to Xpu-Ha. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. The easiest and fastest way is to drive yourself to Xpu Ha Beach. Without a car, youll be confined to overpriced, basic packaged tours with hordes, When you think of Mexico, you instantly think of the gorgeous white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. I think I have our January vacation narrowed down to VIM or EPM but can't decide. Answer 1 of 7: We are looking at doing this tour. Uno de nuestros asesoresse comunicar contigo en breve. We love Akumal because of the beach, the turtles and the snorkeling. Soooo much less expensive than taking a taxi, which really isnt necessary. Im sure its not that easy to find quiet beaches in Mexico. Amplia vialidad vehicular y sendero peatonal, Vialidad vehicular de concreto hidrulico. After a 20 minute ride, youll arrive at your highway stop (km 265). Beach Escape: Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres with Snorkeling, Breakfast and Lunch, Private Dream Underground World (Off the beaten path Cenote cavernous exploring), 4-Hour - Private Boat Rental - Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, 4-Hour Private Boat Rental - 51' Sea Ray, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Half-Day Sea Turtle and Cenote Snorkeling Tour from Cancun & Riviera Maya, Sailing & Snorkeling Cruise with freshly grilled lunch, El Dorado Restaurant at Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa. East coast Mexico is full of great beaches and activities, I never get tired of it! I guess we will just have to wait. Just a quick glimpse in real time of our favorite spot, Akumal Bay. If you havent done it yet, definitely give it a try. Gary and Kay from Loco Gringo changed the camera housing to give you an excellent beach view of the area down to the the. The club house will be build on a 1.23 acre lot inside ARRECIFES residential area where you can enjoy the privacy of this natural area. Akumal Bay - Beach & Wellness Resort Web Page. Our ride (one-way) cost just 70 pesos (under $4 USD) for 2 people. We saw lots of colorful fish, and then we swam right up onto a turtle!!!! Xpu Ha Beach, a long stretch of white sand south of Playa del Carmen and north of Tulum, is one of the best beaches on Mexicos Riviera Maya coast for swimming, snorkelling or just chilling out. Park entrance $4 each The sand is very soft and the water absolutely crystal clear. ARRECIFE, la nueva etapa de XPU-HA BEACH RESIDENTIAL RESORT. Cancun Road, Chetumal km 264.5, 77790 Xpu Ha, Mexico - Excellent location - show map Excellent location - rated 9.1/10! Regarding the weather, the temperature is currently -125 Farenheit, and the wind blows on average at 2 miles per hour. Just take Hwy 307 headed toward Tulum and ask the driver to drop you off at Xpu Ha beach. There are plenty of water activities to choose from or just wade in the subtle Caribbean surf. Free Membership to Exclusive Beach Club. Open all year round from Tuesday to Monday from 10:00 to 18:30. I was just joking with my hubby last night that I do not know what I will do at work when this vacation is over.all I do is read this forum, look at reviews and webcams!