We liked the rhythm and choreography of the song even before MV was released. Sunghoon doesnt talk much that day and Jay knows what he will do now that she has passed the line. I love let me in, even tho a lot of people think the lyrics are cringe I just love the pure boyband sound & I really like the choreography for it? * What is the source of your translation? We only have five days left.. Kpop Idols in Kids Videos 1. Ill be your boy boyfriend, Yeah yeah yeah yeah Spending Spring Break with Enhypen. Chohee squealed. ENHYPEN Ni-Ki Speaks About Jimins Lie Cover Dance Performance. This was such a fun performance! Its music video features fantasy and science as a theme. And so they began watching and they are cheer when the see Youngbin on screen. spoke Chungha making eye contact with the others. Her brother had been eliminated from the show, a few weeks prior. Press J to jump to the feed. ENHYPEN Sunghoon reaches the room hes looking for and barges in, closing the door behind him and leaning on it to catch his breath. Hangul Ill have the boys and all of our staff vote for you everyday, okay? Sunghoon says, smiling. I might get arrested. Youre wearing it! He exclaims, gesturing to the small silver chain hanging around her neck. He goes back to the door and is about to open it before turning around once again. Please note: If accepted, your translation will be credited as an LN Community submission, where other members can provide input and submit improvements. All those questions surround his mind, as he sits on his bed, with the handmade bracelet she made him on his birthday on his wrist and the little molang bandaid in his hand. Previous track Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Like you? He says in disgust. ""Ay don't think like that," she chuckled,"With looks like yours, you automatically get a pass card!". Our mini celebration was interrupted when one of the show crew members entered the room. My heart likes you Glowing transparently through the blue waves Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. The newly debuted group shared a first look at an upcoming music video for "Let Me In (20 CUBE)," one of the b-sides off their debut mini album "BORDER. And sometimes i cant say some certain things. He is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN . Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah "Yay Soojin! -looks like the light fury from how to train your dragon (i could be wrong about the movie) -eyes have a catlike shape like RED VELVET's seulgi and BLACKPINK's jennie. Its like an opening for understanding the whole lyrics. i like how they coordinated with the light blue and how their outfits give off that casual boy-ish vibe. StumbledUpon99 Hey, Ill catch up okay? Y/N says, looking at the girls with a small smile. Why is she trying so hard to get you to be with her alone? She says, leaning her head on Y/Ns arm. r/kpop. Hey Hoon. He comes to sit next to her, with a smile on his face. It looks like its about to rain. Hiru mentions, looking at the sky. If anything goes wrong, Gayoung grips Y/Ns shoulder gently. A few of the other girls overheard and soon began showering me with praise. I'll be your boyfriend. I have to go to practice but I will, She steps closer to Sunghoon and puts her hand on Sunghoons cheek. Let me in, We are like moonlight We are like moonlight I froze in shock hearing such a mind-boggling and generous proposition. Drugs case live: NCB's Wankhede says he is being stalked, files complaint with police Sayyeshaa welcomed her baby 2 days after Dilip saab's demise Shriya Saran is blessed with a baby girl October 21, 2020, 3:40 pm, by The members are having a day off to get some rest from the many days of not stop schedule. You looked so pretty! castle Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. [ "Let Me In (20 CUBE)" ] [Intro: NI-KI, Heeseung, Sunghoon] I'll be your boyfriend ( I'll be your boyfriend) Yeah, baby, let's go [Verse 1: Jungwon, NI-KI, Sunoo, Jake, (Heeseung)]. Yeah yeah yeah yeah She cups her hands around her mouth and whispers. On the other hand we observe in the MV that 20 Cube stands for the aquarium they are confined into. Now, what is he doing here? She asks, pointing at him. We dont have much time left. The mini-album peaked at #18 on . The sadness that she felt toward him slowly had turned to anger and anytime she thought of him, she would get upset. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, window And Jungwon, when did my baby grow up? "Is this allowed?" have a good time when you're clingy when jealous "sorry wrong boyfriend" HYUNG LINE. Woo yeah Being with you feels so right. Sunghoon sits at the bleachers now with his family, with an ice pack to his head and his mom rubbing his back. Yeah yeah yeah yeah You and me are like a moonlight. When he sees her again he tries everything in his power to fix their relationship and succeds. Pft. #jake English Translation Their stage soon ended with no more than a couple mistakes and a few voice cracks. 2. Ill be your boyfriend, Ill give you my blo blo blo blood What two very passionate performances!". This is my fic for the @enhypenwriters event! You can join the LN Community and meet other translators on our Discord. Romantic Things to Say to Your Girlfriend The sound of your laugh is music to my ears. Who says Kpop is only for grown-ups? Ill be your boyfriend, I will give you my love Let Me In is the title of a remake vampire movie dated 2010 ( here ), but the original is based on a Swedish novel published in 2004 ( here) and a Swedish movie released in 2008 ( here ). who says baby girl in let me in enhypenkershaw oso sweet pocket clip replacementkershaw oso sweet pocket clip replacement I can be the one for you for good #jungwon He turns to her with a smile, I have to go because the manager was yelling at me and we have practice. "230225 Let Me In #NI_KI # # # #ENHYPEN #" tumyeonghage bichyeo pureun mulgyel sairo, Oh boseokcheoreom bichi naneun neo neo neo, eojjeon naega neoreul dachige halji molla, neoeui wanbyekhameul kkaetteuriljido molla. ENHYPEN warnings: heart attack heeseung. Its nothing special. She shakes her head. "How was your audition? I smiled proudly as I watched Chohee move around the stage with confidence. "You got this Chohee and Minjung!" Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I held my breath in discomfort as I met the gaze of the cold, moody girl. Y/N turns her head away, biting her lip to try and stop her tears from falling. Chuu-tan (Saori Hayami), FRANTSKyler Niko'Hitman' Bang1 8danke (lalala studio)LUTRA (Jam Factory). Hyung- Jungwon tries, stepping forward to go to him, but Jake holds him back. The first line and last line sends me into orbit, why is being a noona fan so hard??? if you have any song requests just tell me bestie i will try to do it the music box sound that i used, you guys can check this channel! Address: Telsiz Mah. Both of us completely in awe of the slim chance of us both getting in. I'll be your boyfriend [post-chorus] Em Bm I'll give you my lo lo lo love C I'll give you my love C I'll be your boyfriend Em Bm I'll give you my blo blo blo blood C I'll give you my blood N.C. I'll be your boy boyfriend [verse 2] Em Ooh ah Radi ra ra ra Em Ooh ah Bring it back Em Bm Eojjeom naega neoreul dachige halji C molla Yeah yeah yeah . praised one of the girls, as she clapped her hands. The choreo from the second part of their chorus is so good. You shine like a diamond you are you Lyrics Ill walk you back.. Yeah baby come on, I want to be able to enter your house Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Deureogago sipeo neoui segye sogeuro, ipgimeul bureobwa The one who made him get distracted and fall. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah The Lee family just had moved and found a new rink for Youngbin to practice at. -looks like stray kids' hyunjin. Gradually pockets of girls squealed in excitement as their surrounding auditionees watched in envy. ". Format Sunghoon grabs her hand and starts leading her down the hallways. I turned to my friend beside me as both our eyes widened in shock. You just left me! Suspenseful music played in the background as the man coughed indicating the beginning of his address. #debut Tears quickly fell down her eyes as she smiled. The lyrics had me wheezing in the beginning but by the end I was totally into it haha. This is crazy!". It is the third one. Lyrics/: FRANTS, Kyler Niko, 'Hitman' Bang, , 1 8, , danke (lalala studio), LUTRA, (Jam Factory) Composer/: FRANTS . "I love you so much, baby . WE MADE IT TO I-LAND!" Baby I'm going to go insane. "Thank you girls. Nal geugose heorakhaejwo, Oh shining bluega bulkeojyeodo Yeah, Weve met before. She says, trying her best to be nice. he stated in a calm manner. Dallago malharago Oh my God.That means I get to see Soojin! Look, Sunghoon. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah The buses are here but we have to run fast to make sure we dont get that wet.. Nae mami neol like All boy groups have "boyfriend" type songs, especially when they're young and starting out. On a regular basis, we recommend "hit replay" songs you should listen to, as well as provide semi-regular in-depth k-pop editorial told nowhere else. Im so nervous. Hyunmi whines, while she packs her stuff. Hyung, Jungwon comes up n, putting his hand on his back. like a moonlight Arent you excited to learn Korean now as we are gonna discuss Let Me In lyrics by Enhypen? Out of all the auditionees, your skill was by far the most advanced considering the fact that you had such little time to prepare.". Let me come inside, Will you open your window? Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. Understand what i want I might shatter your perfection, Your small world I responded. "Okay then, I would love to accept your offer Hyunsik. Are you okay? Hyunmi leans over to her when she sees her face. My heart likes you "Chohee unnie, you really are something." I sighed in adoration. I never get tired of looking at you. All in all, it was a very passionate performance. Yeah, I was 11 and I got distracted okay! #sunghoon Lol.. ok, Ive accepted the lyrics. this man will be the type of boyfriend that will always, and i mean always expresses on how much he cares and loves you to no end. Do you have a translation you'd like to see here on LN? I dont want you getting in trouble. He shakes his head at her. ENHYPEN has a gift on the way for fans! #kpopidols / You arent going to do anything though. she asked eagerly. Get in a line and we will greet them when they come in.. Im sorry if it looks bad right now, I will try my best to fix it, Warning : Mentions of injuries, Swearing, Angst, A lot of crying, Fluff, Summary : When Sunghoon leaves Skating to train he leaves her behind without a goodbye. " A few of the other girls overheard and soon began showering me with praise. Lyrics/: FRANTS, Kyler Niko, Hitman Bang, , 1 8, , danke (lalala studio), LUTRA, (Jam Factory)Composer/: FRANTS, Kyler Niko, Hitman Bang, , 1 8, , danke (lalala studio), LUTRA, (Jam Factory)Arranger/: FRANTS, Kyler Niko, Hitman Bang, , 1 8, , danke (lalala studio), LUTRA, (Jam Factory), Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon,Sunoo, Jungwon, Ni-ki, Ill be your boyfriend(Ill be your boyfriend)Yeah baby lets go, deureogago shipeo neoye kyubeu sogeuroYeah yeah yeah yeahtumyeonghage bichyeo pureun mulgyeol sairo Yeah yeah yeah yeahOh boseokcheoreom bichi naneun neo neo neogeugoseun neoye jageun castleyadeureogago shipeo neoye segye sogeuro, ibgimeul bureobwageu wiro geuryeobwanae mameul arabwadallago malharagonal geugose heorakhaejweo, urin machi like a moonlighthamkkeramyeon have a good timenae mami neol likeYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeoreojullae neoye windowchaja hemaen naye Nemonae mami neol like Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahIll be your boyfriend, Ill give you my lo lo lo loveIll give you my loveIll be your boyfriend, Ill give you my blo blo blo bloodIll give you my bloodIll be your boy boyfriend, eojjeom naega neoreul dachige halji mollaYeah yeah yeah yeahneoye wanbyeokhameul kkaetteuriljido molla, jobeun neoye segyenhonjado wanbyeokhaehajiman milchyeonaeji marajweo badajweonal geugose heorakhaejweo, yeoreojullae neoye windowchaja hemaen naye Nemonae mami neol likeYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahIll be your boyfriend, Oh shining bluega bulgeojyeodo(bulgeojyeodo bulgeojyeodo)Baby apeum soge gippeumi pieonaWoo yeah, I can be the one for you for goodI can be the one for you for goodIll be your boyfriendI can be the one for you for good, babyIll be your boy boyfriend, Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeahOh castle , , like a moonlight have a good time likeYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, window Nemo like Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahIll be your boyfriend, Yeah yeah yeah yeah , , window Nemo likeYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahIll be your boyfriend, Oh shining blue ( )Baby Woo yeah, I want to enter your cubeYeah yeah yeah yeahGlowing transparently through the blue wavesYeah yeah yeah yeahOh shine like a jewel you you youIts your small castleI want to enter your world, Puff out a breathDraw on top of itFind out what I wantTell me you want itPlease let me in, We are like a moonlightTogether well have a good timeMy heart likes youYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, Can you open your windowBeen looking everywhere for my NemoMy heart likes youYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahIll be your boyfriend, Maybe I might hurt youYeah yeah yeah yeahI might shatter your perfection, Your small worldIts perfect on its ownBut dont push me away, take mePlease let me in, Oh shining blue might turn red(Turn red turn red)Baby joy blossoms in the painWoo yeah, CreditsKorean: genie.co.krRom: colorcodedlyrics.comEng: Big Hit LabelsInfo: genie.co.kr.