Therefore . We were going a hundred and thirty. Elvis had a lot of relationships over the years. See Chef Giada De Laurentiis Beautiful Bikini Photos, Emma Hemming Shares Sweet Video of Bruce Willis Prior to FTD Diagnosis, Chris ODowd Reflects on Career, New Comedy and Filming Bridesmaids. And he said, 'God how did you know it was me? The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. A : Elvis had qualities that no other human being has, had, will have. Q : When was the first time you met Elvis? Atleast we will get some fresh news even if it is a little jaded here and there!! Now as for Sheila Ryan, so what if she writes a book? And I put it up on the counter and I was just looking at it and the name of it, oh, dont you just hate that. It was all the money I had, ninety-nine cents. Yes, June. Sandy Ferra Dated In 196059. When was the next time that you saw Elvis? At first, he was seeing her and then I came along. Read more; http://t.co/sJfdBu6pw1 pic.twitter.com/ntHakWvkVC, ELVIS and his MUSIC (@ELVIS__MUSIC) August 29, 2013. Did you ever just go out the two of you? She died on 4 November 1975 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA. What happened to Sheila Ryan? It wasnt at all something that he turned on and off. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. She called and asked our mom to make up a story about why she had to come home.. Ill never forget it, she divulged at the time, noting their relationship wasnt easy in the beginning. How many other girls did Elvis beg to come back months or years after they split knowing they're dating someone else? So he was just having a good time and when we saw those gates with the musical notes on them, I was like, huh and I was really happy to be back. What meant most to you in your relationship with Elvis? Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? And then he used to have a good time with Ricky, his stepbrother. SHEILA RYAN IN A INTERVIEW DISCUSSING HER LIFE WITH ELVIS Sheila Ryan discusses her life with Elvis Presley. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Sheila Ryan: Yeah, he would have me read to him until he would fall asleep. Come up here Sheila so I can sing to you then in aprox 35 years you can tell the world about it. She was a former playboy bunny. I'll tell you for sure, boy. The story begins when the 20-year-old . Her life always revolved around the men she was with and she never made the effort to develop her own talents, so her later years were not as happy as her early years. This is my favorite. And then I would always need to wear somebodys coat because I forgot to pack mine. One time, I sat through three but that was the most that I ever had to endure. It was fate. Anita told the fan site Elvis Australia that, at the time they started seeing each other, she gave up a contract with Paramount Pictures after Elvis asked her to come back to Memphis. Sheila Ryan, Elvis' girlfriend for a while in 1974 passed away just before her 60th birthday after a battle against cancer. Lillian Portnoy She kissed Elvis38. At this, Elvis scolds her for not pulling her dress down before she jumped up excitedly. This is an excellent release no fan should be without it. Although thePrinces of Malibuactress eventually went on to marry Olympian Caitlyn Jennerand welcome kids Brandon Jenner, 38, and Brody Jenner, 36, Elvis made quite the mark on Lindas life. I gave advice when he asked for it, he said. I was, she reminisced to, , noting nothing happened between the two considering she was underage at the time. His eyes were like they could be, you know. Joe Esposito brought me backstage after the second show.Elvis came out of the dressing room he had this towel wrapped around his neck and there were thirty people in the room. I didnt think it was fair to her, that I was gone too much. He may be remembered for his incredible singing voice, but theres no doubt Elvis Presley was quite the ladies man during his short 42 years of life. Dolores Hart Loving You / King Creole40. Venetia Stevenson - dated In 1957-58 31. And then Joe would start telling jokes and sometimes it was interesting because they would finish each others sentences and so Joe would tell a joke and then Elvis would finish the joke and then they would start laughing. Marion Keiske Who Discovered Elvis Presley? The second night that I was there, he took me out on the balcony of the International Suite, that suite in Vegas was sort of his home. Q : When was the next time that you saw Elvis? The bestselling music artist and the businesswomans relationship was depicted in the 2022 biographical musical film, Elvis, directed by Baz Luhrmann. If you like these short Fast Fun Facts about Elvis Presley then please. Sheila, later married actor James Caan. I remember one time we were going to the Memphian theatre. A : No, I didn't get to talk with Elvis that night. But it was what brought most joy to him was to give. When he would go away, I knew that he was gonna be with another woman and when he would come back he would tell me about what happened. Although the Change of Habitstar ended up choosing to be with theDallasactress, Ann opened up about their passionate fling. Click to reveal At a November 2019 event, Cassandra revealed their relationship remained platonic despite being completely smitten with Elvis. Elvis began by acknowledging that many people believed that he had written You Gave Me A Mountain from a personal place and that it somehow reflected his relationship with Priscilla. Administrator of this Page DATE: August 17, 1977 Since it is nearing the end of summer, I would like to take some time off to enjoy the sunshine. Elvis Presley family: Who are Elvis' parents? One of those was with Sheila Ryan. Sheila Ryan: Yes, I went on a big date with Elvis. Were the very best of friends and we always have been. Please. And I was like begging him. [5] Later, she and actor Eddie Norris married, but they had problems in 1948.[6]. Newspapers in English Newspapers from United States I can't wait to read this book and I'm pretty confident we'll get something different for once Elvis, Elvis Presley and Graceland are trademarks of Elvis Presley Enterprises. I know it when I pick em. The audience elicited a few whoops and whistles as he showed off and admired his ex-wife. to me i think shela is sadend by the fact she got dumpted by elvis and this is why she backs up the cokecain stories i think this book will be a bitter get back one just like sonnys and red book and publishers wont publish any books with oput some kind of durt and dont worrie ann margtot and ginger arent dead yet and will more than likley follow suit as the name elvis makes tuns of money just suprized elvis barbor hasent wrot a book of maybe its on the way? And he entertained me. In an outtake of his March 1975 recording of Don McLean's poignant ballad, "And I Love You So," a smitten Elvis can be heard speaking to her in the studio: "Step up here, Sheila. Elvis Presley Grave Who is Buried at Graceland? And they'd be in the den and I'd be there and Elvis would start telling jokes. Was there a special song? Carol Connors Singer42. She was at Graceland at his funeral. He loved to put a smile on someones face.. An article in a contemporary magazine reported, "She proved to be a perfect television type and was given a role at once."[2]. The thing Im trying to get across, he began. Thompson became not only Presley's companion but acted as his nursemaid at times as well. Nancy Sinatra Speedway co-star84. Our divorce came about not because of another man, or another woman, but because of the circumstances involving my career.. Sheila, later married actor James Caan. I mean, I didn't expect him to be monogamous. He didn't have to hide, although he did hide some things. What were the qualities you saw in Elvis that touched you? January 1975 January 8: Distraught over the landmark of his 40th birthday, Elvis spends the day in his bedroom at Graceland without visitors, where he has been since at least Christmas. He wasnt working. Honestly, Ginger Alden has been quite silent until now. Oh, God, yeah. Barbara Hearn Memphis39. Elvis first met actress Natalie Wood when he was 21 and she was 18. I mean, it wasnt completely an open book. And he entertained me. Eloise Bedford Childhood girlfriend03. Interview with Elvis Presley - Press Conference Canada 1957 Interview with Elvis Presley: October 28, 1957, Los Angeles Interview with Elvis Presley - July 31, 1969 By Ray Connelly Interview with Elvis Presley - The 1969 Press Conference Interview with Elvis Presley: The February 1970 Press Conference Interview with Elvis Presley : The 1972 Press Conference - June 9, 1972 Audio Interviews with Elvis Presley Elvis Presley Talking And Interview CD's, Interview with Larry Muhoberac Interview with Michael Jarrett, songwriter, I'm Leavin' Interview with James Burton Interview with James Burton Sydney Australia 2006 James Burton : First Call For The Royalty Of Rockabilly Interview with Ronnie Tutt Interview with Ronnie Tutt #2 Interview with Jerry Scheff Interview with Glen D. Hardin Interview with Sherrill Nielsen Interview with Terry Blackwood & Jim Murray Interview with Tony Brown Duke Bardwell Interview with Scotty Moore Bill Black Interview with D.J. Anita Wood Why I Did Not Marry Elvis? Your email address will not be published. The pair became parents in 1968 when their daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, was born. Sheila Ryan had an encounter with Elvis Presley (1975). Joan Blackman Blue Hawaii / Kid Galahad 20. The pair became parents in 1968 when their daughter. They tied the knot five years later in May 1967. Meg Ryan Clapped For John Mellencamp At Farm Aid Concert. We were going there and on the way, you know, they would say, so were going to the Memphian, no, the Memphuan, no the Memphieuian, the Memphalpheu. I dont know if youve heard about that. When are you going to get married? Vernon remembered. pic.twitter.com/9lU0iBPyHt, EP Fans of Nashville (@EPNashvilleFans) September 4, 2017. The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Despite having a 10-year age gap, Priscilla and Elvis couldnt have hit if off any better. until their divorce in 1973, there are several other celebrities the King of Rock n Roll dated both before and after. Piper Laurie Actress87. Jeanne Carmen Actress 195841. Grease Elvis & Olivia Newton John; If you noticed she is still married to the same man she professed to love.That should speaks volummes of the person she is! Prior to his death, Elvis was engaged to fiance Ginger Alden. By the late 1940s, however, her career waned and she began appearing mostly in B movies, especially low-budget westerns. Despite his popularity among women, a friend of the late Cant Help Falling in Love crooner revealed he wasnt actually a womanizer. And I knew right at that moment, you know, just like this - knowing that I think most women have, but I certainly did have at that time in my life and I knew that I was gonna spend a lot of time with him. Ginger will always stand under the dark shadow of blame and is considered sort of guilty for she has been the one next and around on that terrible 16th of august so I think she will very well think things over before putting a word on paper for the world to read it. At age 19, Ryan was selected by a group of Hollywood directors as one of 13 "baby stars of 1940." She was signed by 20th Century Fox in 1940 and was credited in her early films as Bettie McLaughlin.Adopting the name Sheila Ryan, she starred in the crime drama Dressed to Kill the following year.. Ryan appeared in other memorable films, including two Laurel and Hardy movies, Great Guns (1941 . So, you know, Im really surprised to hear that other women had, a problem with the lack of intimacy and sex. Highly recommended. Elvis was such a smooth gentleman, he swooned women he wasnt even romantically linked to. He just walks out of the room and boom, you know what it's like. I was a fan. Despite his popularity among women, a friend of the late Cant Help Falling in Love crooner revealed he wasnt actually a womanizer. Q : What were the type of things that you would do? Carolyn Frazer girlfriend march 196055. Shedding some light on the situation with their relationship, which was cut short by Elvis untimely death, he said: I assumed they were going to get married, but nothing happened and whenever I tried to talk to Elvis about Ginger, he'd seem upset. Sheila Ryan was in a relationship with Ray Apt (1970 - 1972). Might be Alzheimer - or a hole in the wallet? We loved our families [and] we had a strong belief in God, she recalled. More info. Sharon Wiley mid 1950s13. I'm still not a jealous person. I did, doesnt happen any more instant than that happened. He and Joe Esposito would sometimes get together before all the people came over. I was really scared. And then eighty-five and ninety-five and a hundred and thirty. Elvis Presley relationships: Friend reveals the 'HEARTBREAKING' truth, John Lennon: Elvis Presley expert on what REALLY happened at meeting, Elvis Presley: Beatles' Paul McCartney's incredible move when they met. Heli Priemel Dated In Germany44. Shock and Awe Necessary to Curb Complacency, The United States and Saudi Arabia Human Rights and Arms Sales, Host Kate McCann faints during British Conservative leadership debate, Cornerstones Annual Christmas Fun Fair and Market, Saudi Arabia, BRICS and the Growing Influence of the Global South, Smart Thermostats What Lies Ahead for Consumers, Make Your Business Known In Different Cities Through Car Decals, The World Economic Forum Social Credit Score, The High Potential Cost to Taxpayers of COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Injuries, Chinas Response to the Escalating Military Actions in Ukraine, How the World Economic Forum Proposes to Solve the Carbon Impact of the Marine Shipping Industry, Vladimir Putin, the Rules-based Order and the Wests Law of the Fist. Billie Wardlaw Lauderdale Courts girlfriend 06. So he'd take these two knives and he'd go into his kind of karate mode, you know, and he would go [NINJA SOUNDS]. Im sitting there watching this movie and going, God, I wish he could see this, she told Good Morning America in June 2022 about the film. However, in the years since, it has become widely believed that Elvis long history of drug use contributed to the cardiac incident which killed him. A : In the middle of the night, Elvis wanted his hair dyed. And he came out and he had this towel wrapped around his neck and there were, I don't know, maybe thirty people in the room and he walks out and the first thing that he does, I mean, the first thing that happens is our eyes meet, you know. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Elvis dated Sheila after he broke up with Linda Thompson. I would slowly close the book and lean over and put it on the bedside table and then I was so excited because then I got to go to sleep. Anita Wood - Serious Memphis girlfriend 29. Tammy Young High School08. It was a very strong relationship, very intense, she wrote in her 1994 memoirAnn-Margret: My Story. Closer Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. Tempest Storm stripper 195733. I mean, it wasn't completely an open book but. The iconic West Side Story star opened up about her romance with the Burning Love singer in her2013 memoir, Rita Moreno A Memoir. I did, doesn't happen any more instant than that happened. Jackie Deshannon singer songwriter67. Elvis was driving. Ill tell you for sure, boy. A : Our relationship was passionate and I'm surprised to hear that women that I know, because at the time there were basically two. 1 Comment Republish with permission only. Ryan appeared in other memorable films, including two Laurel and Hardy movies, Great Guns (1941) and A-Haunting We Will Go (1942), and the Busby Berkeley musical The Gang's All Here (1943). Kathy Gabriel Miss Ohio 195853. He knew things before I knew things. She was a pretty, natural looking blonde from Chicago and as soon as she and Elvis split she started seeingJames Caan,who tried to out-do Elvis when it came to gifts. And Joe said, My boss likes you and he wants to see you.. And, you know, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, like that. #KeepDreamin'. And we would laugh because, I was secure. Type. Connie Stevens also briefly dated Elvis. And so what was most different about my relationship with him is that he didn't have to explain. That mostly he did, a lot of talking and staying up and reading. Linda Thompson long time girlfriend77. So he then got up and had to leave and, you know, be with the rest of the people in the room and so I took my cue and left. Its just the two of us. Sheila Ryan (born Katherine Elizabeth McLaughlin, June 8, 1921 November 4, 1975) was an American actress who appeared in more than 60 movies. She realised Elvis wasnt breathing and instantly called for Vernon and other members of the stars close circle who were at Graceland. He called actress Sheila Ryananother fine little girl, noting that he didnt know why she and Elvis didnt stay together either. Jo Cathy Brownlee Footbal team hostess81. The story begins when the 20 year-old runaway is plucked out of the Las Vegas concert audience by one of Elvis guys and brought backstage. Patti Parry Memphis Mafia member52. Here's a handy list of dates and events in Elvis Presley's life during 1975. Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, WalmartUSA: Oye! Sandra Zancan Las Vegas showgirl76. List of halls of fame inducting Elvis Presley, 1953 Elvis Presley would visit Gene Smith at the Halls Grocery located at 1588 Mississippi Boulevard. Check your local listings for exact time. And he sang to me. READ MORE:INCREDIBLE THING ELVIS PRESLEY DID WHEN HE MET ROBERT PLANT, Possibly Elvis felt that her love was beginning to choke him.. James Caan and Sheila Ryan married January 12, 1976. Say didn't she leave him and then started a relationship with actor James Caan ? The biggest joy that he had was in giving and I didnt really understand it that much at the time. Sadly, the. And he was like lit up, you know, like a Christmas tree. A : Yes, I went on a big date with Elvis. Elvis Presley QUIZ: How well do you REALLY know the King? He wasnt doing shows. On This Day 1969; #Elvis in Las Vegas #Priscilla. This article was last updated on April 16, 2022, Canada: Oye! He knew things before I knew things. Your IP: Oh, God, yeah. Some of them are so hard to describe because the charisma, the qualities that he had were almost not of this world. Facebook. Sheila is a fine and decent girl and her life was never the same after she met Elvis She's been living with this for so long don't you think she has the right to tell about her feelings, the way it changed her life, the doubts, the betrayals, her love and why she left? Boy, shes a beautiful chick. We met Sheila back in the 70's when she was dating Elvis Presley. To have him singing for me, thats an image I will always have., Not only was Elvis doing nice things, but he was also buying nice things. See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Inside Dr. Phil and Wife Robin McGraw's Sprawling Beverly Hills Home, Headed to the Beach! She was always with him, caring about him, he recalled.And, though I don't know why they broke up, that may have been one of the reasons. Sheila Ryan (1974-5): Sheila would later go on to briefly marry James Caan (and date Warren Beatty), but Elvis was crazy about the former Playboy model. While making an appearance on Sway in the Morningin May 2016, theMoonlightingstar opened up about their fun-filled dates. A: Elvis and I used to hide, you know. Barbara Bonner Dated In the 1960s68. It was interesting because they would finish each others sentences. When he would go away, I knew that he was gonna be with another woman and when he would come back he would tell me about what happened. [3] A 1940 newspaper story included her in a group of actresses "whose alluring curves alone might have disqualified them from screen careers not so long ago," in the words of Travis Banton, a Hollywood stylist. Can you believe Rita Moreno also dated Elvis?! Barbara Leigh 197073. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Although he married and settled down with Priscilla Presley until their divorce in 1973, there are several other celebrities the King of Rock n Roll dated both before and after. I mean, you could always feel safe no matter what Elvis was doing. So you clicked instantly? We did have fun. Postby WalterHaleJnr Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:30 pm, Postby WalterHaleJnr Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:34 pm, Postby Scooby Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:43 pm, Postby Colin B Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:44 pm, Postby Mountain Mist Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:53 pm, Postby WalterHaleJnr Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:34 am, Postby Mountain Mist Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:20 am, Postby Mountain Mist Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:22 am, Postby Private Presley Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 am, Postby elvislady Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:17 am, Postby Alexander Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:26 pm, Postby Mountain Mist Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:20 am, Postby elvislady Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 am, Postby Mountain Mist Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:13 am, Postby elvislady Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:47 pm, Users browsing this forum: cadillac-elvis, Colin B, JimmyCool, kevanbudd and 0 guests. Sheila Ryan was born on 8 June 1921 in Topeka, Kansas, USA. By Seyram July 7, 2022. Shes the real deal, and its a shame that she and Elvis not were able to get back to each other later on since she was married in "67. Of course, I'm exaggerating, but, yeah, we did, you know, just tried to be little kids, bad little kids. It lasted about two years. Elvis dated Sheila after he broke up with Linda Thompson. Big, big date. INCREDIBLE THING ELVIS PRESLEY DID WHEN HE MET ROBERT PLANT, Elvis Presley's father Vernon Presley opened up on the King's relationships, Elvis Presley's father thought he had changed his mind about marrying Ginger Alden. Up and down his body, missing him by, you know, just little and never touched him but and, you know, of course, that we all thought that was funny but Ricky didn't think it was funny. We met Sheila back in the 70s when she was datingElvis Presley. She was an actress, known for Road House (1989), Lone Star Blues (1994) and Hunter (1984). Asked Joe Esposito to walk me out and so I didn't get to talk to him that night. You ll hear the real story from Joe Esposito, Elvis friend and personal assistant from the day they left the army until the day Elvis died. However, things changed when Elvis returned home from Germany following the war. Just did it all the time and there were jokes. Famous Hookups; Nav; . It was a side of him that I didnt see often. My mother said, I wont let you walk across the street to see Elvis Presley! I knew this was going to be a battle.. Linda Thompson dated Elvis from 1972 to 1976. It wasn't a sexy look. And I probably shouldnt say what it meant. Joe Esposito has said that he threw it at me on purpose so that he could have a reason to come over and talk with me. He would, my leg is like, you know, just kind of welting up a little bit. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. in a January 2020 interview. Sheila was sweet and well-meaning, but problematic. Sheila Ryan Playboy Cover Girl 1973 Dated Elvis Presley Sheila Ryan Caan claimed (2006) to have has written a book Fame on Me about her relationship with Elvis and the three years she was his constant companion. It was just, you know, just vulnerable. Elvis Presley's former private nurse has opened up about how miserable the King was before he died at age 42 from a heart attack believed to be caused by his addiction to prescription barbiturates. Sheila Ryan was born on September 17, 1952 and died on September 18, 2012. The biggest joy that he had was in giving and I didn't really understand it that much at the time. Sheila Ryan dated Elvis Presley in the past, but they broke up in 1975. I must admit tho I did ask myself many times why did'nt she. Q : What were the qualities you saw in Elvis that touched you? I think his personal best was eight movies. another fine little girl, noting that he didnt know why she and Elvis didnt stay together either. They attempted to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until the ambulance arrived. Wanda Jackson Decca recording artist16. SCROLL TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH THE ULTIMATE ELVIS PRESLEY QUIZ! The official cause of death was determined to be cardiac arrest. Elvis Presley spent the last days of his life with fiance Ginger Alden, Elvis Presley's 'MIRACLE' recovery from horrible childhood illness, Elvis Presley's father 'wailing, crying out his name' after his death, Elvis Presley: Graceland reveal FINAL record he played before he died, Elvis Presley's autopsy to be UNSEALED 50 years after death. There were, a lot of times, angelic. This is the love I've been searching for, he said. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Carolyn Bradshaw Hayride Folk singer14. Dixie Locke Elvis Memphis sweetheart09. Deborah Walley Spinout co-star70. He's probably fifteen feet away and I was playing cool because, after that first look, you know, I didn't really need to know anything else that night. He kissed like a god, but that was about it, she explained in her book. He knew things that I was feeling before I was feeling them. We would sneak out in the middle of the night and go get ice cream and it was like helicopters and the armed guard would come out and seek us out and hold us at gunpoint and take us back to the hotel. It would spin off into something ridiculous. It was perfection.. Yvonne Craig Kissin Cousin co-star62. And takes his hands off and I was like, 'Please, that's not funny. Sheila Ryan: The first time I met Elvis I was in Las Vegas. Sheila was the October 1973 Playboy cover girl and married James Caan in '76 (divorced in '77). Elvis was such a smooth gentleman, he swooned women he wasnt even romantically linked to. Judy Spreckles spring 195718. I can find no Vicky Meyerink at all. She has basically never even confirmed what kind of relationship they had. Carol Ballard In Tupelo, Elvis was nine02. Sheila Ryan: Instantly. I thought that he threw it at Joe for bringing, you know, an attractive woman and it was a jealousy kind of a thing. Cassandra Peterson best known as her character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark previously opened up about her sort of date with the Blue Suede Shoes singer. SHEILA RYAN Did Elvis throw a grape at you? I don't know if you've heard about that. Her acting career began when she tried out for a role on a program at television station W6XAO (later KCBS) in Los Angeles, California. I was traveling too much, I was gone too much and it was just an agreement. Regis WilsonVaughan Prom date 195307. 208.109.9.196 And he had this sword thing that he would do with Ricky. I dont even, you know, he could do things that were really not normal. Carol Connor songwriter75. While Elvis romances with other big Hollywood stars earned a lot of attention, Priscilla was the only starlet he walked down the aisle with. Alice Cooper meeting with Elvis Presley nearly became a real horror story. In fact, Michael St. John insisted the iconic performer wasnt a one-night-stand kind of guy, he told Closer in a January 2020 interview. See GMA Host Lara Spencers Bikini Photos, Having Fun at the Beach! Anne Neyland Dated Jailhouse Rock35. Im still not sure actually why he threw that grape. But he had these two, kind of knives or samurai knives. Jayne Mansfield - actress - fall 1956 27. He was very much a little boy, had that little boy quality and I've often said, you know, before I met him, he had that smile and everyone interpreted that smile to be his sexy look. Some of them are so hard to describe because the charisma, the qualities that he had were almost not of this world, you know. Both Kathy . And so he wanted me to do it. Listen to the full tape below and let us know what you think in the comments.