The email may have been filtered by a spam filter. Please note there maybe no replacement for General Admission tickets. Ticketek may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets); You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. Change of mind is not an approved reason. When will I receive my club of support merchandise pack? Browse through the seven featured genres by clicking on the tabs near the top of the, When you see an event that interests you, click on either image or title to visit the page dedicated to that event, If you're interested in a VIP experience, either corporate or as an individual, select. How many tickets can be delivered by Mobile Ticket delivery? What is the policy regarding juniors accessing tickets at the MCG and Marvel Stadium? A complete list can be viewed in our Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale here. Children aged 0-6 do not require a ticket, however, they must not occupy a seat. Promoters sometimes request that a number of tickets be held for promotional purposes. Is there anything special I need to do when I get to the venue to scan my mobile? Please ensure your membership contact details, especially your email address, are up to date so you do not miss these communications. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry to the ground. Ticketek Pty Ltd (ABN 92 010 129 110) (Ticketek) provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the Seller). This will also save your preferences so 'My Events' contains content relevant to your preferences on your next visit. We have to use them to buy tickets to sporting events regularly and pay a large processing fee (ie $6.85 on a $15 ticket!) How do I subscribe to receive My Ticketek emails and/or SMS? Why is there a time limit when I buy tickets? Ticketek Gift Vouchers look just like a regular Ticketek ticket. Their barcode will then be on their homepage. On your first visit to the site after the launch of Content Personalisation, you will be shown an overlaid guide to the new features. For all enquiries relating to ticketing, please visit Ticketek (MCG) or Ticketmaster (Marvel Stadium) locations. Invitee B starts purchasing two seats from hold. If you have special seating requirements such as wheelchair access, hearing difficulties or you require companion seating please contact us on 0800 686 677. The app is built for the iPhone, although it will run on an iPad at iPhone resolution. Otherwise, you must apply for a refund by the earlier of: (a) 4 weeks after notification of the reschedule or relocation; or (b) 72 hours prior to the event. This means that for each event, tickets become available in order of best seating according to the promoter. My AFL Membership card has not yet arrived, what should I do? When registering, be sure to tell us what you're interested in by selecting your favourite event categories, and let us know how to keep you up to date with the latest event news by subscribing to receive the My Ticketek weekly email newsletter and special offers. Once you have added tickets to your Passbook, you will be able to access event passes at any time regardless of connectivity. What happens if I purchase multiple tickets and haven't received them all? If you can't attend an event for legitimate reasons and want to sell your ticket via an online auction site, Ticketek will not object to your sale as long as the selling/offer price is no more than the face value of the ticket. If you bought tickets by phone, create a My Ticketek account now at www.ticketek.co.nz If need to talk to someone or you're worried that your ticket might not be legitimate, please contact: - New Zealand venues (excluding Eden Park, Auckland), please contact Ticketek on 0508 NZ RUGBY (0508 69 7842) or +64 (0)4 384 6309 (for mobile and . Their customer service to follow up and right the problems is poor. When tickets are no longer available the event will be displayed as Allocation Exhausted.". The new Apple Passbook application allows you to organise your mobile tickets, boarding passes, vouchers and more in one place for easy access, and will be available to users of the new iPhone 5 as well as existing iPhone users who upgrade to iOS 6. The MCG does apply an additional transaction fee. Will I be notified of event / gate changes? Also, you will need to enter the relevant card's corresponding CVC security code before submitting payment. We sell tickets on a "next best available" seating system. What will happen if the barcode is sent to a non-smartphone? The Ticketmaster accessible bookings team is available 9:00 AM 5:00 PM AEST 7 days a week and forms should be completed as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the event. This includes ticket orders associated by the same name, email address, billing address/delivery address, credit card number or any other details provided to Ticketek. Email us now at newevents@ticketek.co.nz, To learn more about Ticketek, please go to https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/Content/aboutus/aboutus.aspx. Sign In is displayed at the top of the 'My Events' section. However, some events will have unreserved seating where it is first in, best seats. Reserving a seat is $10.50, with an additional transaction fee for tickets booked through Ticketek. Marvel Stadium - Ticketmasters accessible seating hotline 1300 883 622 or complete theform on Ticketmasters website. Any value that remains on your Ticketek Gift Voucher once you have completed your purchase will remain on that voucher for your future redemption. How do I check the balance of my Gift Voucher? You do not need to request a refund on your Refundable tickets if your event is cancelled or rescheduled. Your barcode number can also be found via your online account here. Tickets purchased to General Admission events cannot be refunded should they be lost. endobj Click on the Event Title link or the BUY NOW button to see more information about the event which interests you, Keep your "preferences" up to date so we only send you information about the events important to you, Be the first to know about the latest events by, To find out more information about one of the hundreds of venues ticketed by Ticketek, select, Click on your chosen State to view the venues in that region. As seating arrangements may change without notice, the Venue Maps should be used as a guide only. You can opt-into Friend Spotter during the purchase pipeline, on both the Ticketek website and mobile site. No, we cannot refund the additional charge for the Refundable tickets. Due to extraordinary demand, three-time Grammy Award-winning singer, performer, and international pop icon P!NK has added 3 new stadium shows on her massive Australian tour in February 2024. If they are using an iPhone they have the option to 'Add to Ticket Wallet' (they will need to download the app to view the ticket in their wallet). Staff are amazing under the circumstances," a third said. What if a show is cancelled or postponed? Postponed and Cancelled Events. endobj If this is the first time you have purchased tickets at ticketek.co.nz, you will be requested to enter your address to complete your ticket purchase. When you arrive at the payment page of your next purchase, you will see a checkbox under the credit/debit card payment section to 'save credit/debit card details'. If you enter it incorrectly more than 10 times, no further Voucher IDs will be able to be entered for the remainder of that transaction. Some shows might choose a short hold period of thirty minutes or one hour, others may prefer to allow seats to be held for several days. 2JlBgz7 W]d_y64UV,(5,EBMpw_B|M?+p_B|KxQF6V;IGq0 If you're already signed in, click on the 2023 AFL Membership logo in the top left hand corner. Other customers may be in the process of completing their transaction on all remaining tickets, or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats. Your AFL online account allows you to access all information regarding your 2023 AFL Membership. I've been invited to purchase held seats by my friend, how many seats can I purchase? details of the event including: name, date, time and venue. My Ticketek Gift Voucher has no Voucher ID? For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact Ticketek or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au. All tickets purchased from Ticketek can be listed on Marketplace including Child/Junior and Concession. These tickets are released when not required by the promoter and generally given to us to sell to the public. Be sure to select the discounted 'member' ticket. Your unique Voucher ID can be found on the front of all Ticketek Gift Vouchers. Reserved seating tickets may be replaced with a Lost Ticket Voucher available from the Venue Box Office 1 hour prior to show time. To add your ticket to Passbook, simply open the ticket and tap Share and Save to open the Add to Passbook feature. You can log in with your email address and password to access member only content. If no other invitees purchase the seats that Invitee A would have purchased then those seats will be released back for sale and the group will have been split. Guest passes range in price depending on where the seat is located, with junior and concession guest passes available for purchase. You should receive it within 2-3 weeks, however, these timelines will be dictated by club processes. How do I find my tickets once they are in Passbook? Members who renew after this date may not receive their cards prior to the start of the season as it can take up to five weeks to produce and deliver a membership card. Members who have not yet renewed their memberships will receive their AFL memberships card approximately 3-5 weeks after renewal, but don't worry! Ticketek monitors eBay and other online auction sites for tickets that are being sold in breach of our Terms And Conditions. On some occasions seats are released closer to the event. As a separate SMS will be sent for each individual ticket, you also have the option of forwarding tickets to additional people at a later time. Can I use a device larger than a mobile phone (e.g. Ticketek will deliver a full-service solution that will utilise the knowledge and relationships of Motorpoint Arena Nottingham's existing ticketing and customer services teams. Ticketek Online Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. How can I receive my Ticketek Gift Voucher? If you are linked to other members, you can find their barcodes by signing in, clicking on your name in the top right hand corner, and selecting "switch accounts". Note that as the website is looking across all price categogies, the ticket prices can't be shown until you have also selected your quantity and delivery method, Select a price category from the drop down if you want to purchase tickets within a specific location of the venue. What does Ticketek do to prevent scalping? The live event ticketing, data and analytics company will also provide its ticketing technology, CRM, marketing and analytics platform, which will be supported by . If an event is cancelled, you do not need to apply for a refund as we will automatically attempt to process a refund back to the original payment method used to purchase the ticket. You can also add the details of your credit or debit card ahead of your next Ticketek purchase by visiting the Payment Details page after logging in to your My Ticketek account. What can I redeem my Ticketek Gift Voucher for? If your Gift Voucher is a pdf, the expiry date is 12 months from the purchase date listed. Yes, 90 days after the event, tickets will automatically be removed from your Ticket Wallet. All rights reserved. Some events have more than one price type. https://www.consumerlaw.gov.au/content/Content.aspx?doc=home.htm Ticketek's ticketing system is able to set/limit the number of tickets individuals can purchase to an event at the request of an event organiser. Can I change to Refundable tickets after I've bought my tickets? All members will have access to buy at the same time. you have requested 4 tickets yet there are no more than 3 seats next to each other in the venue, or all the tickets that were available have been selected by customers ahead of you and they are in the process of completing their transaction. To organise a replacement card to be mailed out, please contact the AFL Membership team on 1300 722 515. Log in to your Ticketek account (Note: This will not be your Crows Membership Account details) 7. Ticketek Australia | Official Tickets for Sport, Concerts, Theatre . Group Bookings are available for selected events and are subject to availability. Make sure the backlight on your phone is set nice and bright. We recommend you choose Ticketek's ezyTicket (where available) or Venue/Pre-Paid Collection Outlet. It's the fastest way to buy tickets for your next live experience, receive event alerts and access your mobile tickets to view and share with friends. Concession tickets can always be purchased from your nearest Ticketek Agency, provided they are available. Log into your My Ticketek account and make sure all the details are correct. Can I request a refund if I change my mind about attending the event? Select an event category type from the Genre drop-down menu and click 'GO'. What are the terms of concession tickets? The Ticketek app was also reportedly glitching, stopping people from . These special event Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed through Ticketek Agencies for the events which they relate to. You can log into My Ticketek within the app on your new phone (or on a friends phone) and the tickets will be in your Ticket Wallet. Change My Location Members who renew their membership prior to January 29th will receive their cards in February before the season starts. In providing these services, Ticketek owns and operates Ticketek.com and Ticketek.com.au (the Site). General Admission (GA) is the term used to describe a venue where there is no reserved seating for patrons. To do this, please check the 'keep me signed in' box when you log in. If you have not received all of your expected SMS's to the nominated mobile number, please contact the Ticketek Call Centre on 0800. Delivery differs depending on the event, please refer to the specific delivery information on the event page of the event you purchased for. Please be aware your membership number will never change throughout your years of membership. If you have purchased concession tickets you are required to present a valid proof of entitlement and photo ID on entry at the venue. Do I need to be logged in to see 'My Events' and if so how do I know? Print this PDF as this will be your access to the event. Tap "Add to Passbook" at the bottom of your mobile ticket. %PDF-1.5 The number of Mobile Tickets that can be purchased per transaction is set to the ticket limit for the event you are purchasing for. Refunds must be requested no more than 60 days after the event date. If you purchased online or through our call centre please contact Customer Service for further assistance. Ticketek will only mail tickets to the residential address of the credit/debit card holder. If you find yourself at the venue and unable to access your ticket on your mobile phone, please visit the Box Office and they will be able to help you. How do I request a refund if I have purchased Refundable tickets? stream Tap the trash can at the top right of the event pass to shred the event pass. Version 5.22 B82 R0 Where can I get more information about privacy for Friend Spotter? How do I save my credit or debit card details? Please refer to Ticketek's. <> Ticketek routinely mismanages ticket processing which should be simple. Who is entitled to a concession or child ticket? Can I use text or download images, photos and videos from the site? Where do I redeem my Ticketek Gift Voucher? What qualifies as a concession ticket? If you do not request a refund by that date, you will have agreed to the reschedule or relocation and will not be entitled to claim a refund; If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges unless otherwise notified at time of purchase). When you are purchasing multiple Mobile Tickets, you can opt to have them all sent to your phone or have each ticket sent to a separate mobile number. When you visit ticketek.co.nz you will now have a completely personalised experience with tailored content appearing based on your location and genre preferences. However, if you chose ezyTicket, this will be attached to your confirmation email in PDF format. to then often have to go to their desk at the venue to follow up the issues. No, AFL Members will not need to pay transaction or ticketing agent fees at Marvel Stadium. The credit card pre-fill feature allows you to save time and securely save the details of a credit or debit card to your My Ticketek account to make purchasing tickets even faster. Tixel allows you to resell your Ticketek tickets in a few simple steps.Simply: Find your ticket. Are there any events I can't use my Ticketek Gift Voucher for? If you have been forwarded your Mobile Ticket from a friend, you can add it to your Ticket Wallet by tapping the Share and Save button at the base of your ticket. An administration fee of $10 will be charged. Ticketek's Group Bookingscan help you plan your next excursion. No, for the first release, the app will only be an iPhone app. Also tap on the 'i' icon at bottom right of event pass to 'flip' the ticket over to find extra transaction information.