Very pleased. Clear editor. Responsive Service Questions and request answered fast! Lanzer's mod predates the Walther adjustable sear. While I continue to prefer hammer fired pistols in general, one of the reasons that I want to buy this pistol is because I think it's revolutionary and a breakthrough in the 'striker fired pistols world'. The Walther Q5 Match SF Expert is identical to the Walther Q5 Match Champion, except for a multi-adjustable aluminium trigger. I was going from "There is no way I would buy this pistol" 2 months ago to "I absolutely must have it". If I buy the SF then put in this trigger it will only be production legal after the new gun with this trigger has sold enough to be production eligible? Can't wait! All of those have been legal since spring of 18, as long as you shoot the USA flavor and not IPSC. Isnt it possible to adjust the stock trigger to a crisper feel? Combining the industry leading PPQ Quick-Defense Trigger, superior accuracy, and unmatched ergonomics found in the popular Q5 Match model, while adding in a. . Includes replacement trigger return spring and firing pin safety spring. ARMORY CRAFT Takedown Lever for Walther PPQ Q5 SF and PPQ Q4 SF / Match SPORT . Be careful putting the plunger back in when you replace the factory spring. Ruger Anyway to pre-order so you can send it to me right off the line for the SF? Please, please, please make the trigger for the Walther Q5 Match in "Walther blue", like the stock trigger. When you purchase this version of the Q5SF with this new trigger system, the gun will come with three different trigger shoes that you can swap as well as a spring kit with which you can tune the pistol further. Walther has taken everything that is great with the PPQ pistol, the ergonomics and the amazing trigger, and built it into a steel frame competition gun. USPSA approved for Production and Carry Optics. I stopped by and the Walther sales rep rep. (actually happened tobe a pretty cool guy - Walther USA director of marketing) was poking some fun at me for wearing Smith & Wesson cap and told me that I should be wearing a Walther hat and promptly offered me one. Don't worry thatthe SF is not easy to purchase right now. Love the one I have on my standard polymer Q5 Match. Hi I have a ppq q5 that I would like to replace with your apex trigger please supply part no so as I can order through hyperfire Australia Kind regards Geoff Byrne. so no trigger safety, right? Drag/drop and reorder the handguns to compare on top of eachother . The difference between a trigger for the SF pistols shouldnt be THAT radically different from the already proven PPQ series trigger. I do not believe that it will have a different model number, but that is a question forWalther Customer Service. Now that Walter has released SF versions of the Q4, an SF Apex trigger is even more viable than before, as the frames are identical for Q5 and Q4 SF pistols. We will begin pre-order once the product is approved for manufacturing and we have a delivery date. I have no idea how they pulled this off! My experience on SAT at the IWA show in Nurnberg was truly mind-boggling: I'm walking by the Walther booth and I'm thinking *maybe I should give this gun another look* as a quite a few readers were on my back after me voicing not being very impressed with the trigger back in January. Further, trigger stop, and trigger reset. I'm sure Walther owners would be willing to pay extra, if necessary. TRIGGER PULL: Hoping for that, need to pass testing first. MSRP on the series starts at $2,790 for the more understated offerings and runs to $4,449. I did read that sometimes the trigger safety needs to be filed down a touch and that proved to be my experience. Does NOT fit: PDP Full Size 18rd magazines. Firstly, To enhance functionality, a Dynamik Performance Trigger has been introduced. Walthers superior accuracy is quickly realized when shooting thanks to the 5 barrel with polygonal rifling and stepped chamber. Add to Cart. Maybe HKim has some feedback? I haven't tried the Walther Dynamic trigger specifically, but I have had the opportunity to try a performance trigger on a Canik recently and I compared it to the trigger on my Q5 match (which I've already compared to my PDP). Upgrade your PPQ, Steel Frame, and PDP series pistols to the new Dynamic Performance Trigger. Here's a short and crappy video of the Overwatch trigger in my Q5 SF. The new Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger with Apex Tuned Trigger Bar for the Walther PPQ, part #118-110, sells for $129.95, and fits the new Q5 Match, as well as both the PPQ M1 and M2 models in 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP. Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Walther Model: Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Tie Caliber: 9mm Barrel Length: 5 Overall Length: 8.7 Finish: Tenifer nitride treated then Stinox coated Grips: One piece wrap-around aluminum alloy Magazine Capacity: 15 Front SIght: Black Serrated Target Rear Sight: Adjustable Match This drop in trigger kit fromOverwatch Precisionincludes an NP3ed and CNC-tuned OEM Bar and 3.8 and 4.4 lb return springs. Really lightens it up you can tell after installing the top spring also takes a little grit out of the factory 3-1/4 pull Q5 Match, 2023 Ben Stoeger Pro Shop There is a slight difference in the internal frame geometry that we have to adjust for. Thirdly, which leaves an upscale satin finish with outstanding protection against corrosion and wear. No, it does not function correctly on the steel frame models. You know that it is often times very difficult to describe how things 'feel' but this was just something I completely did not expect. View Deal . Not to mention that we have a ton of other projects in the works already. The Walther Q5 Match is a polymer-framed, striker-fired 9mm pistol. It's interesting that after IPSC's Production Division rules now allowa vast amount of modifications, Walther comes up with a gun that has very desirable features for the division straight out of the factory. You will be probably shocked when I tell you that this trigger felt better than any of my tuned SIG P226s or even my CZ Shadow 2 (Yes it did!!). So whats the problem. .and a "Free standing adjustable trigger module" will be for sale later also for those that want to put it in their SF's that they bought before, or theirpolymer Q5s that they bought before (as pictured here)..or any PPQ that they bought before !! More Info. LOK Grips Magwells: PDP F-Series & Q5 Match Steel Frame. 5.6 LBS Sprinco Walther PPQ & PDP TSK Competition Trigger Spring Kit The Walther Kits work on all P99, PPQ, and PDP Variants, including the Subcompacts and F Series pistols. Federal Power-Shok Ammo 12 Gauge 3" Rifle ProMag FN Five-seveN 30 Round Polymer Mag HK VP9 Optics Plate #2 - Trijicon RMR / H Overwatch FALX Trigger Walther PPQ Gray / Black, Overwatch Trigger Walther Q5 SF Blue / Black, Overwatch Trigger Walther Q5 SF Black / Blue, Overwatch Precision TAC for Glock Gen 1-4 Gray / Red, Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger CZ P10 FDE / Black, Overwatch FALX Trigger Walther Q5 SF Black / Gold, Walther Q5 Overwatch Trigger Blue / Black, Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger Glock 19 Gen 5 Black / Red, Overwatch FALX Trigger Walther PPQ Blue / Black, Overwatch Precision TAC for Glock Gen 1-4 Black / Gold, Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger For Glock 17 / 19 Gen 3/4, Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger For Glock 43X Black / Blue, Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger Glock Gen 5 Black / Red, Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger For Glock 17 / 19 Gen 3/4 FDE / Gold, Overwatch Precision FALX Trigger Glock Gen 5 Gray / Blue, ZEV Pro Ultimate Curve Trigger For Glock 22 / 27 Gen 3, Apex Action Enhancement Kit M&P M2.0 Curve Trigger, Apex Action Enhancement Kit M&P M2.0 Poly Curve Trigger, ATN ThOR 4 2.5-25x Thermal Scope HD Display. Walther has a high-end "custom shop" line offering top-shelf versions of their popular Q5 Match SF (Steel Frame) model. . Dynamik Performance Trigger with a reduced take-up, trigger stop, and short reset. Available in sets of light, medium, heavy (1 of each included) or light (3 included). Simple, easy to install trigger spring kit. We're stalled due to ammo scarcity. Any updated ETA on one compatible for the SF at this time? There's no stacking or creep on the take up at all. The steel frame has the advantage of having significantly . This delivered as described. How would the new trigger affect production? I have a new Trijicon SRO, and need a new trigger! 0.4 Q5 MATCH SF The next step is to find the sear's break point: Use the hexagonal wrench to turn the set screw clockwise while applying light forward . PPQ BACKSTRAP - Medium. We're on it, waiting for a couple final samples to be done so we can endurance test, then drop test. Ive got an Overwatch in my Q5SF and I think its a great improvement over stock. MSRP: 2846926 The latest samples came off the machine today. Description Overwatch Precisions TAC Trigger kit for Walther Q4, Q5 SF, and PPQ pistols feature OP's proven TAC trigger design. Only took about 15 minutes to install and gives the trigger a much better feel . The German flat trigger will not make it here. Walther gave the Q5 trigger a . And no. You can post now and register later. I just experienced something pretty unusual this past weekend at the IWA trade show in Germany. Product Documentation Operators Manual (2 Reviews) Rating 5 out of 5 . I am so anxious to get an Apex trigger for my Q5SF. USPSA approved for Production and Carry Optics. The difference between the two is simply astonishing. I'm putting in a Sprinco Trigger Spring kit into my Walther PPQ Q5 Match SF. We're ding everything that we can to get it back on track. PS: this thing was so impressive that I had to return to the Booth 4 times to play with my *future gun* LOL.! Responsive Service Trigger Quick Defense Trigger, pre-cocked Trigger Weight 2500 g Sights Adjustable sights, black, serrated, red fiber optic front sight Weight 1260 g Dimensions in mm Well, you might be thinking that it will just increase the price of your base PPQ gun by 50%, .but let me tell you - this will be the best money you will spend and a pistol upgrade in a long long time. Comes with three mags, factory case, three optic plates and rear . It noticeably reduced stock trigger pull weight. Not yet, but we are getting closer to finalizing testing. We're working on making them happen as soon as possible. Upload or insert images from URL. $2.99 shipping. Breaking boundaries and shattering expectations. I'll try to indirectly offer my view. On pins & needles in Texas. Being striker-fired, the pistol has a consistent trigger press for every shot, and the reset is tactile and positive. How many rounds are really needed to prove the concept? In stock. When Walther challenged companies to develop an aftermarket trigger for the PPQ, Apex was the only company to deliver. I just go the Walther Dynamic Performance Trigger with Fire Control for PPQ Q5 Match SF and I show how to install it plus what I think!Get 10% off LOK Grips . Several reviews state it will make the trigger pull at 4 to 4.5 lbs. Stock is great but there is a clear difference. Sport pistols equipped with the WALTHER Expert Trigger are manufactured to the highest standards. Taurus 605 Protector Polymer .357 Magnum/38 Special Black / Brown 2" Barrel 5 Shot $ 366.89. Thanks for the clarification. Flat faced aluminum trigger shoe breaks like glass at 5.5lb. Haven't looked but thought it was the same trigger control group; guess not. Some polishing got rid of the awful grit and the springs gave a really nice 3.2 # pull. View as Grid List. Make it in BLUE. Manufacturer: Walther; Model PPQ M2 Q5 Match SF Pro; Caliber: 9mm Luger; Barrel Length: 5 . $59.95. It is ported and optic ready, with LPA sights as well as front and rear serrations. I have a Q5 match Walther. Popular Comparisons. Paste as plain text instead, 9MM The 6-ish pound, gritty pull is killing me! We went to a safe table and he let me handle his Q5. BUT I had a hard time disengaging the trigger safety. Logi sisse . and a very smooth match trigger. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Walther shows it as currently out of stock but here is a link to show you what it looks like: PPQ/PDP Dynamic Performance Trigger - Flat-Faced, Black waltherarms.com The stock PPQ SF trigger has a bit of a soft rolling feel to it. Hi team, any updates on the PPQ Steel Frame triggers? Very close now. *Will notfit FSeries orPPQ subcompact models*, 2330 W Parkside Lane Back to products The Walther Q5 Match SF Brings Pistol Racing To The Sales Counter. There can be little to no reasonable contest when we make the statement that competitive pistol shooting, particularly at the club level, is gaining ever-broader popularity.