4.7 average based on 78 product ratings. taylor swift cd. I've never really been a fan of Taylor Swift if I'm being 100% honest. This blog does not store any files on its server. ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. IN HAND Taylor Swift Midnights: Mahogany Edition Vinyl with Hand Signed Photo . Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2016. , Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2023. What could you expect at this point? , Manufacturer It is one of her earlier CDs and has a lot of great songs on it. i understand the product was previously owned, but the description made it sound like it was as good as new. Beli Taylor Swift 1989 terlengkap harga murah Februari 2023 terbaru di Tokopedia! New. Unable to add item to List. Over the course of . Ive enjoyed it immensely. Doesnt affect sound, and nothing that a clamp cant fix. , Label : Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Now, after almost a year and a half after its release, I decided to write a track-by-track review. Taylor Swift. Shop Target for taylor swift 1989 delux you will love at great low prices. Javascript is not enabled in your browser. DLX DELUXE EDITION Cd And Case Only - No Polaroids, item 3 TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 - Deluxe Edition W/ Slipcover & Polaroid Photos #14-26 CD, item 4 Taylor Swift 1989 D.L.X. Picture 1 of 7. 1989 (album) 1989 is het vijfde studioalbum van de Amerikaanse zangeres Taylor Swift. 1989 by Taylor Swift (2015) 2xLp Vinyl Record Very Good Condition! Great price. The 1 ARIA album will be available on double vinyl December 5. WELCOME TO NEW YORK 2. Feel free to ask us and we will see what we can do. Buy It Now. JSA Authenticated. From: 1989 (Deluxe Edition) (2014) There's plenty from Swift's planet-smashing pop crossover that she's more or less obligated to play. This version runs in 45 or 33? Gorgeous gatefold and heavy LPs. CD - Import. 17 I Know Places (Piano / Vocal). Perfeito e entrega mais uma vez excelente. This rating is solely of the CD's condition, not of the music. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Swift kicked off the 1989 era with a livestream and the release of lead single "Shake It Off," which became one of her biggest hits and earned Swift her first diamond single by March 2020 . Certed. Song. To an extent, I disagree with there being no middle of the road on Taylor Swift's latest release. would trade this for a harry style pink vinylif you are willing toplz let me know:). 03:31. 1989 CD (2014) Brand New Sealed with Slipcover BMRBD0500A, +3 BONUS TRACKS----> TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 TARGET CD Voice Memos NEW ROMANTICS 0826, - +3 BONUS TRACKS----> TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 TARGET CD Voice Memos NEW ROMANTICS 0826, Taylor Swift 1989 (CD) Deluxe Album (Importacin USA), Taylor Swift 1989 Deluxe Version Taiwan Ltd CD w/OBI +13 photo cards, Taylor Swift 1989 CD T.S. I will admit, there is some slight surface noise, but that can be expected from a record from almost 10 years ago. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 CD release of "1989 (Deluxe Version)" on Discogs. 3:49. the perfect pop album. This was till I started to sing along to Shake It Off, and Blank Space on the radio, so i bought her album. The first vinyl I've ordered through Amazon so I wasn't sure what to expect but it . word word word word word. He visto qu hay muchas personas confundidas sobre el contenido del CD y sobre todo las Polaroids, sin embargo despus de haber estado indagando y analizando las mltiples versiones del disco encontr la respuesta y la solucin a esta confusin. 2,289. Evermore album deluxe edition vinyl Taylor Swift. 3 Stars, 3 product ratings 3. Well, the bonus tracks on Disc 2 are superb. The enhancements that you chose aren't available for this seller. Taylor Swift - Lover (Target Exclusive Deluxe Version 4 CD) Universal Music Group Only at . It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. BLANK SPACE 3. I own every single on of her albums (from self titled first album, through 'Fearless', 'Speak Now', 'Red' and now '1989'). 1989 is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. Label : Big Machine Records. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. This is a new and interesting twist by Taylor Swift. [3] Taylor Swift - 1989 (LP) available from just 27,95 incl. - Ryan Adams - 1989 vinyl 2xLP record RARE Taylor Swift cover album Out of Print! 19 SONGS 1 HOUR AND 8 MINUTES OCT 27 2014. desert_mile (575) 99.7%. 1. I. Gorgeous gatefold and heavy LPs. Also comes in lined sleeves which is a plus vs the American copies. item 1 1989 - Audio CD By Taylor Swift - GOOD, item 2 Taylor Swift 1989 D.L.X. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. the images say deluxe but also only features the standard edition tracklist. 'Taylor Swift' is a country album, with some tracks having pop and pop rock sensibilities. This is an excellent album. 1989 [VINYL] has been added to your Basket . I've never really been a fan of Taylor Swift if I'm being 100% honest. Producer - Ali Payami, Max Martin, Shellback (2) Programmed By - Ali Payami, Shellback (2) Recorded By - Michael Ilbert, Sam Holland. Unfortunately, on wildest dreams, the vocals sound extremely muffled. It is absolutely beautiful but I have not played it yet. Taylor Swift - 1989 - Vinyl 2 LP - NEW & SEALED!! Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2023. Taylor Swift - Cardigan 12" Vinyl Picture Disc LP Limited Edition. , Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. It was even able to snuggly fit my reputation slipcase. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. LP #3 - 7 Inch Vinyl Record - Brand New In Hand. FOR SALE! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in CDs. Please try again. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. , Label As someone who listened to her past two efforts, Speak Now and Red, extensively and religiously due to their relatable themes, catchy tunes, and smart crossing of country and pop while being relevant in both genres, I can't help but feel disappointed in this release. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. View cart for details. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Swift began preparing for the album during the same year which Red was released, and during a significant amount of media scrutiny. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. I own every single on of her albums (from self titled first album, through 'Fearless', 'Speak Now', 'Red' and now '1989'). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 26, 2022. taylor swift deluxe. I am leaving 4 stars instead of 5 because I got very weird delivery notifications for this product, and the shipping was very expensive. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2014. I. View cart for details. Taylor Swift - folklore (Beige Vinyl) more Info . Comes with photo, DVD contains music video/making of and sleeve case. As opposed to "RSD Exclusive", Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (Taylor's version) (Official Audio), Taylor Swift - Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar, Piano, Synthesizer [Juno], Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Sounds [Stomps], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Backing Vocals, Handclaps, Voice [Shouts], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Sounds [Knees, Stomps, Noise], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion, Recorded By [Strings], Edited By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings], Recorded By, Electric Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Written-By, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals, Drum Programming, Synthesizer [Additional], Programmed By, Recorded By, Vibraphone, Drums, Mbira, Percussion, Programmed By, Keyboards, Backing Vocals. Loved this album, but its unfortunately more of a nostalgia hit for me. , Manufacturer Privacy Policy. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. Movies, Music & Books Toys. . I think she is a talented song writer and enjoy listening to the lyrics of each albums tracks. 1989 CD (2014) Brand New Sealed with Slipcover BMRBD0500A, - Taylor Swift - T.S. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2014. Swift announced the tour's first dates in North America, Europe, Japan, and Oceania in November and December 2014. TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 Deluxe Edition (New CD Sealed + Polaroids), - TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 Deluxe Edition (New CD Sealed + Polaroids), 1989 [Deluxe Edition] by Taylor Swift (CD, 2014), - 1989 [Deluxe Edition] by Taylor Swift (CD, 2014), Taylor Swift 1989 Deluxe Edition CD+13Polaroid Collector's Edition Music CD, Taylor Swift 1989 CD T.S. Pretty good album, couldve been better though. BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED! Previously, I DL'ed 1989, but having the CD, then inputting it to iTunes at higher quality is what I wanted. It was also rather large, the cd and polaroids can easily slip out of it. Something went wrong. Deluxe edition. taylor swift single vinyl. Date: 12/15/2017 UPC: 843930033157: Tweet: You can explore 3 ways to buy: Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock . Five singles were released from the album, all of which reached the top 40 of . Click to enlarge. I own every single on of her albums (from self titled first album, through 'Fearless', 'Speak Now', 'Red' and now '1989'). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1 offer from 5,995.00. guitarist Jack Antonoff, in an album inspired by late-'80s pop. 61. - 1989 by Taylor Swift (2015) 2xLp Vinyl Record Very Good Condition! Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. I will admit, there is some slight surface noise, but that can be expected from a record from almost 10 years ago. , ASIN Welcome To New York. Want. I have been a fan of Taylor Swift approximately since 2007, after I heard her debut LP that was released in the year 2006. It is one of her earlier CDs and has a lot of great songs on it. Choose this one! , Number of discs This blog is for preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours. Fearless (Taylor's Version) is the first re-recorded album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, released on April 9, 2021, through Republic Records.It is a re-recording of Swift's second studio album, Fearless (2008), and the first in the series of six re-recorded albums Swift has planned to release, following the dispute regarding ownership of the masters to her first six studio albums. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Manufacturer : Big Machine Records. taylor swift single. JSA Authenticated. 8. Serious buyer looking to purchase this, but the jacket must be in NM condition. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Scan this QR code to download the app now. New from : Used from : MP3 Music, October 27, 2014 "Please retry" $11.49 . To an extent, I disagree with there being no middle of the road on Taylor Swift's latest release. 16 New Romantics. Style4. literally sounds INCREDIBLE. Unable to add item to List. . Taylor Swift 1989 - 2 x LP - 2020 Black Vinyl Reissue, - Taylor Swift 1989 - 2 x LP - 2020 Black Vinyl Reissue, TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 NEW SEALED VINYL 2LP REISSUE IN STOCK, - TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 NEW SEALED VINYL 2LP REISSUE IN STOCK, Taylor Swift - 1989 - Used Vinyl Record 2xlp - D7685A, SEALED VINYL LP Taylor Swift - 1989 BEST PACKAGING (DOUBLE BOXED), - SEALED VINYL LP Taylor Swift - 1989 BEST PACKAGING (DOUBLE BOXED), Taylor Swift 1989 Signed Lp. DLX DELUXE EDITION Cd And Case Only - No Polaroids, - 1989, Taylor Swift, Good Deluxe Edition, TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 Deluxe CD - 13 Polaroids - BrandNew, - TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 Deluxe CD - 13 Polaroids - BrandNew, Taylor Swift - T.S. Taylor Swift 1989 2xLP Black Vinyl Brand New SEALED FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING! Non-Japanese CDs do not include OBI strip. TAYLOR SWIFT "Pink 1989 Sunglasses" BRAND NEW In a Case TAYLOR SWIFT | Entertainment Memorabilia, Music Memorabilia, Other Music Memorabilia | eBay! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I didn't hate her or anything like that, i just wasn't a fan. Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site. 1. It is weird because the instrumental sounds fine, but then its just her vocals that sound really weird. TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 - Deluxe Edition W/ Slipcover & Polaroid Photos #14-26 CD. It isn't the new direction I have a problem with, as I am heavily fond of 80s music and actually quite like what she's doing, but I feel that there are two things that are at the forefront here that contribute to the averageness of the album as a whole. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. 2. I didn't hate her or anything like that, i just wasn't a fan. The cover art and liner notes are included. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Listen free to Taylor Swift - 1989 (Deluxe) (Welcome to New York, Blank Space and more). , Original Release Date Digital. So this will be repressed with the (Taylors version) and bonus tracks, sometime this year hopefully ? 2LP. Specialized in Audio CDs. Ive enjoyed it immensely. If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. Taylor Swift - evermore (Deluxe Edition) more Info . About eBay . CDs, LP's, t-shirts, hoodies, and more. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Taylor finally releases her all pop album, its about time to be honest. An item that is used but still in very good condition. Big Machine Records W/ Slipcover, Taylor Swift 1989 Deluxe Karaoke 2 CD Rare Collectable, Taylor swift 1989 CD deluxe edition NO Polaroids, New TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 Deluxe Edition CD DVD Photo Bonus Track Japan POCS-24009, TAYLOR SWIFT - TAYLOR SWIFT KARAOKE: 1989 (DELUXE EDITION) CD + DVD NEW, TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 - Deluxe Edition W/ Slipcover & Polaroid Photos #14-26 CD, - TAYLOR SWIFT - 1989 - Deluxe Edition W/ Slipcover & Polaroid Photos #14-26 CD, Taylor Swift 1989 China 1st Press CD Deluxe Edition + 13 Photo Paper Sealed, - Taylor Swift 1989 China 1st Press CD Deluxe Edition + 13 Photo Paper Sealed, Tyler Swift 1989 Deluxe CD with 13 pieces, - Tyler Swift 1989 Deluxe CD with 13 pieces, Taylor Swift - Bundle (1st-6th) / Japan Exclusive / CD Album / Like New, Taylor Swift 1989 DELUXE EDITION CD + Slipcover + Case Only - No Polaroids, - Taylor Swift 1989 DELUXE EDITION CD + Slipcover + Case Only - No Polaroids, TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 CD 2014 DELUXE EDITION 3 bonus track + 13 photos TARGET, - TAYLOR SWIFT 1989 CD 2014 DELUXE EDITION 3 bonus track + 13 photos TARGET, Taylor Swift: 1989 - Deluxe Edition (2014) TAIWAN OBI CD w/ 13 PHOTO CARDS, CD+DVD, Deluxe Edition, Slipcase, Photo Card Taylor Swift 1989 Bonus Tracks:(3), Taylor Swift 1989 D.L.X. I bought my copy at Sister Ray (sisterray.co.uk), where, apparently, there is still at least one copy in stock on the website. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings, help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer This is it so far; the complete list of vinyl records for all Taylor Swift albums. New & Used (17) from 20.99 & FREE Delivery. 2. Big Machine Records W/ Slipcover, - Taylor Swift 1989 CD T.S. Record Store Day Taylor Swift Vinyl Records; Additional site navigation. The CD plays perfectly, has no cracks, no visual damage, the only complaint is some light smudges, but that can easily be cleaned. Free returns. Tons of copies on eBay right now for $45-50. Best Sellers Rank: 22,138 in CDs & Vinyl ( See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl) 160 in Contemporary & New Country. Overall sounds good and no static at all, however its pressed very quiet. On the March 4 chart, Swift holds the following titles: No.3 - Midnights No.28 - Folklore No.41 - Lover No.50 - 1989 No.56 . I'm one happy Swiftie. 5 Stars, 65 product ratings 65. But having heard the 4 singles from it, I have been seduced by La Swift.