Yeahhhhhh, we were totally hiding the Bump , the commercial casting director wrote. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. That same day, the new dad fed the infant while watching TV. Schroeders Vegas ready baby put a water bottle in her mouth during her first plane ride in June 2021. (Hartford not me)," Schroeder teased. In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. Charlene was granted $2,000 per month in spousal support for 6 months, and was denied permanent support. 2 with Husband: 'New Year, New Look, New Baby', 'Bachelor' Nation's Raven Gates and Adam Gottschalk Expecting Second Baby: 'Two Under 2! I cant believe I get to keep her., Katie Maloney commented on the social media upload: Ahhh my little God Daughter!!!!!! The 34-year-old former Bravo TV personality looked blissful as she enjoyed her . Her father is an architect while her mother is a jewelry designer. I havent talked to or seen a lot of my friends and family lately since Ive been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) ever since my pregnancy with Hartford was disclosed and I had no control over it., So Ive been keeping this as confidential and under wraps as possible, she explained. We dont have to get along, but in moments like this, we can be genuinely happy for one another.. Happy 2nd birthday my little Beaut Beaut, Stassi captioned an Instagram carousel post that day, featuring several images of Hartford. Check out NBCU's streaming service here. I know she wanted this, she continued with tears welling up in her eyes. Mark and Char separated. She and the commercial casting director tied the knot three months later in a backyard ceremony. Stassi is the daughter of an architect father, Mark, and mother, Dayna a jewelry designer (Georgi Jules Jewelry).Stassi has two younger brothers namely Hunter and Nikolai, as well as a younger sister named Georgianna.Stassi's grandmother named Rosemary passed on at age 95 . Shay recently opened up about her terrifying journey with postpartum OCD following thebirth of her daughter, Summer Moon, in April 2021. Stassi Schroeder's bra size is 34D, her waist size is 26 inches and her hips size is 37 inches. Stassi Schroeder admits she still loves to judge people in podcast return, Stassi Schroeder dyes hair to match 1-year-old daughter Hartfords, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Hated Tom Sandoval addresses Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, Tom Sandoval drops out of interview amid backlash from Raquel Leviss scandal, Rebel Wilson on meeting Meghan Markle: Shes not 'naturally warm', Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. Every cuddle, every sound, every poop, all of it. Stassi Schroeder has been a namesake in the entertainment industry since appearing in the series, Vanderpump Rules. Credit: Courtesy of Instagram/Stassi Schroeder. Schroeder gushed over her bottle-holding evil genius in May 2021. Brittany and Jax proudly put the ultrasound shots of their baby on the fridge. "Secrets stress me out," Stassi, 34, captioned an Instagram post on . 2 with husband Beau Clark . Can we stop that now? "Vanderpump Rules" cast members Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute will not be returning to the Bravo reality show. Vanderpump Rules James Most Explosive Moments From Sex, To Lies & (Of Course) Booze. The funniest, brightest, spunkiest, friendliest, sassiest, most confident, ketchup-loving girl out there. She also dated Jax Taylor for some time. I did not know that, congratulations! He was granted his request, but Dayna became the primary physical custodian of the children. Since welcoming Hartford, Stassi and Beau have dedicated themselves to giving their first kid an amazing childhood. Schroeder has two younger brothers, Hunter and Nikolai, and a younger sister, Georgianna. Meet Hartford Charlie Rose Clark, the best thing thats ever happened to me. In September 2020, Brittany and Jaxlearned they're having a baby boy. Ive never been more thankful for anything. The designs generally range from $25 to $450. He works as a creative writer/editor at Celebsuburb.com. In 2020, Stassi became engaged to Beau Clark. I feel terrible about what I did to Faith. Stassi Schroeder stopped by the VPR affair with her little one, Hartford, attached to her hip. "Beau and I have spent the last couple of weeks enjoying every moment . The Vanderpump Rules alum, 34, and husband Beau Clark are expecting their second baby together, the couple announced across their Instagram accounts . Schroeders mother sells her jewelry design via Etsy, an e-commerce site that focuses on vintage items and craft supplies. "Also need to go change her diaper so brb.". . Stassi Schroeder & Beau Clark Wedding in Italy Cancelled due to COVID-19? The couple announced their pregnancy in a series of adorable Instagram images. The couple welcomed daughter Hartford in January 2021 . Nastassia Bianca Schroeder was born on 24th June 1988. Dayna gave birth to Hunter in July 1990, but the couple was . Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights More of Schroeders former costars commented on the slideshow, from Brittany Cartwright calling Hartford a beautiful sweet angel to her husband, Jax Taylor, pointing out how sassy the newborn looks. 62,036, This story has been shared 59,525 times. All is in the past now and were pretty sure Stassis parents will definitely come to bless her and Beau at their wedding. Shes so beautiful and Im so happy for you and Beau!!!. Following their divorce finalization, they agreed to share the joint custody of their kids but Dayna won the primary physical custody of the children. Stassi and Beau Clark 's daughter, Hartford, and Lala and Randall Emmett 's daughter . Do not open your eyes, Clark demanded while watching Hartfords monitor in February 2021. It is crucial that I continue to accept ownership for what I have said and done, while pushing myself to do better, she said in an Instagram post. My burden has been lifted; the secret is no longer hidden. Thats the thing with OCD is that it attaches to your biggest fears and then you just see them happening all of the time and its terrifying. Schroeder Clark, 33, and Clark, 42, legally tied the knot in October 2020, when Schroeder Clark was pregnant with their now 1-year-old daughter Hartford.The couple postponed their big celebration until May 2022 as a result of the pandemic.. Now, they're celebrating their union with their family and friends in a . Dayna and Mark Schroeder tied the knot in a shotgun wedding in December 1987, and welcomed Stassi just six months later in June 1988. I literally just got chills, Shay dished. Following on from her first role, Stassi. "Selfie expression game strong, Schroeder captioned a November 2021 Instagram slideshow with her daughter. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! It's her two week birthday and I feel like I'm finally ready to share my little girl. Hartford matched mom in white at her parents May 2022 nuptials. Hanging out with Hartford! Furthermore, she appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for two years(2012-14) before finally getting her big role in the series, Vanderpump Rules. Nastassia Bianca Schroeder was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, to an architect father, Mark, and a jewelry designer (Georgi Jules Jewelry) mother, Dayna. Mark's two children from a previous marriage, Stassi, 16, and Hunter, 14, round out the well-traveled team. I got dressed real cute today, the reality star wrote via Instagram in December 2022 while playing with her daughter by their Christmas tree. "My baby loves a mirror. If I wasnt pregnant, I probably would have just like gone to alcoholism, Xanax, she told The Good, the Bad, the Baby listeners in March 2021. Im that parent, Schroeder wrote on her Instagram Story while celebrating five months with Hartford in June 2021. Schroeder may have hinted at the baby news earlier this week when sharing a photo dump from their time in New York City. In 2020, Vanderpump Rules stars Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute were fired for their treatment of Faith Stowers, a fellow cast member and one of the only Black people ever featured on the Bravo . According to Stassi, she begged Lisa Vanderpump to give him a job at SUR. And my emotions are so all over the place, I feel insane. Nikolai, 11, frequently appears on Vanderpump Rules with Stassi, 28. About 100 times a day, I just stare at you and think to myself, I cant believe youre ours. May this year be filled with Elsa, Lizzo and fries. . Baby #2, I love you so much already," Schroeder wrote alongside a . Hartford attended Teddi Mellencamps youngest daughters 1st birthday party in February 2021. How many kids does Stassi share with her husband? Randall shared this pic of Lala on Instagram with the caption, "Beautiful.". Clark also commented on his wifes post, joking that Hartfords serious expression came from being in deep deep thought about her new bestie on the way. Season 9 of Vanderpump Rules is right around the corner, and the dynamic is going to be a whole lot different this year. 2, Stassi Schroeder Clark, Beau Clark, Hartford, Pregnant, Miriam Mayer: Versatile Composer Died At The Age Of 40 From Cancer, Busy Philipps joins the cast of Mean Girls Musical, It has been announced that Jacinda Ardern would resign as Prime Minister of New Zealand, Southwest Airlines warns of further flight disruptions as the collapse attracts government inquiry, The IRS went easy on Trump's tax returns because he used accountants, Natalie McNally's family appeal for information on her murder. We are feeling so blessed and grateful to have a beautiful and most importantly, healthy baby girl.. Their wedding ceremony took place in Las Vegas. Hartford is 75 percent papa, 25 percent mama, Schroeder captioned a June 2021 Instagram family photo. The love of our lives is coming soon," Brittany captioned this image, with Jax writing, "Sooooo,..I am gonna be Dad..". Subscribe. March 1, 2023, 8:39 AM. Its something that you hear from all new parents right after birth, but something magical happens. Stassi joked on Instagram that she likesposing in this chair "because it covers my back fat.". My heart is so freaking full. Schroeder and Hartford twinned in green outfits in February 2021. "THAT IS IT. I guess she wasn't kidding around. All rights reserved. Stassi Schroeder Addresses Pregnancy Rumors. She first rose to fame as one of the original cast members of the reality TV series "Vanderpump Rules," which premiered in 2013 and chronicled the lives of the staff at Lisa Vanderpump's West Hollywood restaurant, SUR. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. The 33-year-old reality was captured by paparazzi in eye-catching pics at the ceremony, which was the second for her . All You Need To Know about Stassi Schroeder Plastic Surgeries; Breast Reduction to Botox Fillers, Who Is Jaimy Jackson? Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, Boz Scaggs just announced a 2023 tour: Get tickets today, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Scheana Shay tears up over former friend Stassi Schroeders pregnancy news. The Schroeder Family are the first Stepparent/Stepchildren team in the franchise. Shay further spilled that the expectant mother told her back in November that she was eager to get pregnant again back. I feel like the amount of work Ive been doing in therapy with learning I have postpartum OCD, I feel so much more confident as a mom, she said on a Feb. 17 episode of the Virtual Reali-Tea podcast. Credit: Courtesy of Stassi Schroeder Clark/Instagram. In June 2020, Vanderpump Rules stars Stassi Schroeder, and Kristen Doute were dropped from the show after they were accused of racially insensitive behavior towards a fellow castmate. We truly cannot begin to describe the happiness and joy we are feeling at this moment, the pair said in a statement announcing Hartfords birth toPeoplein January 2021. They dated for four years before Patrick, a radio host, dumped her on the eve of their 4th anniversary. The parents-to-be posed for an adorable pic on Thanksgiving. She wrote in the photo, Were having a baby girl.. Vanderpump Rules Star Stassis Suicide Shocker: Im Having A Mental Breakdown, Love Or Loathe Him? Us Weekly broke the news in June 2020 that the Next Level Basic author was pregnant with her first child. 2, Constance Wu Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. In her spare time, she enjoys competing in fantasy sports leagues and watching too much reality TV. Stassi Schroeder is pregnant with baby No. March 4, 2023 1 Min Read. Hartford sweetly slept on her moms chest in April 2021. Another day, another new food, Schroeder captioned a July 2021 Instagram Story video of Clark trying to share broccolini with Hartford. Stassi was born on June 24, 1988 as Nastassia Bianca Schroeder in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Scheana put her bump on display for Halloween 2020. While celebrating Hartfords 2nd birthday in January, Schroeder called their little one the funniest, brightest, spunkiest, friendliest, sassiest, most confident, ketchup-loving girl out there.. Brock posted this festive snapshot, writing, "I'll be your elf on the shelf honey. Vanderpump RulesalumniStassi Schroederconfirmed that she is pregnant and expecting baby No. Stassi Schroeder Current Relationship Status Since September 2020, Stassi is married to Beau Clark, an Italian-born Casting . "I'm pregnant!". Schroeder is currently a mother of one, a girl named Hartford Charlie Rose Clark. The excited dad posted a cute photo on Instagram of himself and . Inside Details on Jermaine Jacksons son, Who Is Dylan Lane? I can't believe I get to keep her. In October 2021, Hartford adorably clapped for her nine-month milestone. Stassi Schroeder married Beau Clark on May 12 in a stunning Italian wedding. At "25 weeks," Stassi posted, "Our Clark Passenger is poppin'.". Privacy Notice In an interview on the Tamron Hall Show Thursday . Pennsylvania District of Columbia Virginia, http://web.archive.org/web/20080517170249/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race8/teams/bio_schroeder.shtml, http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2005/09/an_amazing_evacuation_-_new_or.html, https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/stassi-schroeder-kristen-doute-fired-vanderpump-rules-1234629172/, https://www.eonline.com/news/1145478/beau-clark-finally-proposed-to-stassi-schroeder-on-vanderpump-rules-we-re-swooning, Stassi was cast in the Bravo TV reality series. Apart from that, she is also an accomplished author and wrote the book, Next Level Basic: The Definitive Basic Bitch Handbook. The "Vanderpump Rules" alum debuted her baby bump via Instagram Wednesday, joking that secrets "stress [her] out.". In response, quite a few fans pointed out what they believed was a hidden pregnancy. Mark and Char Schroeder are from New Orleans, Louisiana. The Bravo dad had his mouth wide open in a gasp as they celebrated the news. VPR has a regular Pride episode every year (which I don't ever remember Stassi playing a prominent role in). The couple also agreed that "neither parent shall move out of the greater New Orleans area until the children have attainted the age of eighteen." In fairness, it seems Stassi didn't intend to name her child, whose full name is Hartford Charlie Rose Clark, after the disgraced former 60 Minutes host, who has . The couples happy news comes just over two years after Stassi gave birth to their 2-year-old daughter. Per Stassi and Beaus Instagram announcements, fans speculated that the former reality TV star was hiding a baby bump. Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark are already a parent to two years old daughter (Source: People.com) Schroeder had hinted at the baby news earlier this week. Schroeder shared a cute Instagram selfie with her baby girl reaching for her. Jax joined in on the Halloween fun, going as the Grinch's dog and companion, Max. She asked for permanent spousal support, and filed a temporary restraining order to prohibit Mark from taking money out of their joint accounts. Apparently, one of her friends, Kristen played as a matchmaker for the former flames. Katie Maloney commented on the social media upload: "Ahhh my little God Daughter!!!!!! I had a good conversation with her at Pandora [Vanderpump]s sons birthday, and I know she said she was ready for baby No. Stassi Schroeder was born on 24 June 1988 (age 32 years; as in 2020) in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Credit: Courtesty of Stassi Schroeder/Instagram, First time Im seeing her chew, Schroeder captioned a June 2021 Instagram Story video. In fact, although the teenage version of Stassi, who competed on The Amazing Race alongside her father, Mark, stepmother, Char, and younger brother, Hunter, looked completely different, the younger brunette is still clearly the woman we all know and love today. "Cemeteries are the new playground," Schroeder joked in an Instagram Story caption in August 2022. Stassi made her debut in the series, The Amazing Race in 2005. Shes so beautiful and Im so happy for you and Beau!! Stassia worked as a model for publications such as Italian Vanity Fair, 944, and Us Weekly. Baby #2, I love you so much already," Schroeder wrote alongside a photo of her sitting on the couch, draping one arm over her bump and the other around daughter Hartford Charlie Rose, 2. We've received your submission. Rosemary was one of the founding members of St. Pius X Church and a dame of The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. Meet Hartford Charlie Rose Clark, the best thing thats ever happened to me. Shay and Schroeder have had a rocky relationship since they met while filming Season 1 of Vanderpump Rules back in 2012. That same day, Brittany snapped a glowing mirror selfie with her mask on. Her parents got married in December 1987. Her parents however divorced and his father married Char(step-mother). Stassi Schroeder has a net worth of $15,000. Stassi Schroeder's husband Beau Clark just gave fans a first glimpse at their 2-week-old daughter,Hartford Charlie Rose Clark. Keep scrolling to see the new mom raising her and the Florida natives baby girl, from bottle feeding to napping. Stassi also has a younger brother named Hunter, born in July 1990. Stassi was raised in her hometown along with her three younger siblings: two younger brothers, Hunter and Nikolai . Growing their family! Clark, 42, posted photos of himself and Schroeder showing the toddler ultrasound images. "Secrets stress me out. "I put this on my story but ya know what, I deserve to post this with pride," the reality star wrote. Hartford sat in a basket during her seven-month photoshoot. The new dad wore . And the average salary of the architect in the United States is $51000-$120000 a year. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. They called it quits sometimes later. Her parents divorced when she was just six-years-old and subsequently remarried multiple times, according to New Orleans court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com. Beau shared this shot of his pregnantwife on their engagement anniversary. Hartford embraced the Italian way of life in May 2022 after arriving in Rome to celebrate her parents second wedding. As they embark on the ultimate family vacation, the ultra-competitive Schroeders are ready for any challenges the Race throws their way.[1]. By December 2020, the Louisiana native was having a hard time with her pregnancy. Also my grandma made that bib so this is extra emotional.". In order to view the gallery, please allow Manage Cookies. BREAKING. "THE CUTEST EFFING PHOTO I HAVE EVER TAKEN, Schroeder captioned an August 2021 Instagram upload of Hartford bathing. Salary: $3,000 an episode in season 2, $5,000 in season 3 Hometown: New Orleans Education . Stassi Schroeder is the 25-year-old LAProfessionModel, Fashion Writer and actress from New Orleans. Outgoing and adventurous, she is entering her senior year of high school. Stassi Schroeder Family Nastassia Bianca Schroeder was born in New Orleans, Louisiana to an architect father Mark and a jewellery designer mother, Dayna. ! Lala Kent added, Congrats! during this time. My heart is so freaking full. Beauts got main character energy for days, and shes given me the best year of my life., Are you f--king kidding me? Schroeder asked in a December 2021 Instagram video as Hartford took her first steps toward Clark. However, their relationship also couldnt last long and his wife Charlene filed for divorce in 2009. 2. Mark hopes the Race will teach his family how to rely on each other. "Mom & dad in NYC," she wrote, posing in different positions that obstructed her midsection. Her mom Dayna currently resides in Lake Arrowhead, California. Just five days prior, the spouses enjoyed a romantic dinner in New York City, with Stassi sharing a photo from their outing via Instagram. Following her pregnancy announcement, Brittany took to Instagram and posted this baby bump pic. Stassi and Kristen Doute were let go from the Bravo TV programme after eight seasons when one of their former co-stars, Faith Stowers, accused them of reporting her to the police for making up a theft allegation. If you want to be featured on a future episode of Pour It Out, call 844-666-SUWS and leave a voicemail! by Lindsay Cronin July 12, 2021 20 comments. THATS THE CAPTION. She is from New Orleans, Louisiana whose her mother Dayna is an established jewelry designer whereas her father Marks was an architect. (E! Peacock is live now! To participate in the show without being upfront about your true political beliefs is disingenuous at best. 2 with Boyfriend Ryan Kattner: 'Coming Soon', TikTok's Elyse Myers Recreates 'The Office' Episode to Announce She's Expecting Baby No. "Secrets stress me . Taught her how to serve face, Schroeder captioned an April 2021 Instagram post. Beau and I have spent the last couple of weeks enjoying every moment with our daughter, the Vanderpump Rules alum captioned her little ones Instagram debut at the time. Many of you will definitely find it intriguing to find that Stassis grandmother, Rosemary Bourgeois Schroeder was awarded a dame of the Papal Order of Saint Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II. they captioned the post. On 23rd June of the same year, Schroeder also disclosed the childs gender as a girl on Instagram. Definitely think they are strategically hiding a baby bump, one fan commented under Stassis post. "IT'S A GIRL!!!" The fashion blogger credited Hartford with saving her life after she was axed from Vanderpump Rules and slammed for past racist remarks alongside co-stars Kristen Doute, Brett Caprioni and Max Boyens. Photo: Stassi Schroeder/Instagram Stories Photo: Stassi Schroeder/Instagram And Stassi shared that one of these stepfathers was her "main stepdad" for 20 years her brother Nikolai 's dad. The Straight Up With Stassi podcast host and former Vanderpump Rules star revealed she was expecting again on March 1. "I am so proud of my body for creating my son. 2023 E! Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry dials in on details of Stassi Schroeder's grandmother's passing. Pax Jolie-Pitt, 19, Walks His Dog In LA As Dad Brad Pitt's New Romance Heats Up: Photos Us Weekly broke the news in June 2020 that the Next Level Basic author was pregnant with her first child. On Thursday, former Vanderpump Rules star and ranch-dressing aficionado Stassi Schroeder and her husband, casting director Beau Clark, welcomed their first child together, a daughter, whose middle name is, uh, "Charlie Rose.". Offers may be subject to change without notice. Stassi Schroeder is pregnant, expecting baby No. Secrets stress me out, Stassi, 34, captioned an Instagram post on Wednesday March 1, which featured a snap of the mom of one sitting beside her daughter, Hartford. Meet Hartford Charlie Rose Clark, the best thing that's ever happened to me. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. And my emotions are so all over the place, I feel insane. Her Personal And Professional Life In Detail. Clark asked at the time. Hoda Kotb Makes Pre-Taped Appearance on 'Today' Amid Continued Absence, Formula 1 Driver Max Verstappen and GF Kelly Piquet's Relationship Timeline, PDA in the Rink! (This story was originally published on Jan 21. at 8:58 a.m.). Stassi Schroeder Dad Net Worth . Oh, wow! Since September 2020, Stassi is married to Beau Clark, an Italian-born Casting Agent. Ive never been more thankful for anything. Mark was granted access to his accounts again. CNN . Stassi Schroeder sparked rumors of a potential pregnancy on Friday after sharing an odd photo of herself and husband Beau Clark on Instagram. Scheana Shayannounced on Oct. 28 thatsheand boyfriend Brock Davies are expecting theirfirst child together. Privacy Notice "You guys have been there with us through it all. Nevertheless, Stassis parents filed for divorce in 1994. I had a miscarriage, [and] theres a lot of fears around me being a mom again, so Im so happy for her, but Im not there, Shay said with a quivering voice. The known entertainer comes from an affluent family. Stassi Schroeder is "Straight Up" pregnant with her second child.. After Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark seemingly shaded Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright for missing their nuptials, it's been confirmed that there is a rift between the two . She was born to her parents/family; Mark Schroeder(father) and Dayna Schroeder(mother). The two share a long history as former lovers turned . The funniest, brightest, spunkiest, friendliest, sassiest, most confident, ketchup-loving girl out there. The actress has racked such a good fortune from her work in both movies and TV shows. Upon graduating from High School at the age of 18, her parents allowed her to undergo a chin implant surgery. Kristen, bless her heart, is exhausting and draining. Did this work for anyone else?. Stassi Schroeder 's husband Beau Clark just gave fans a first glimpse at their 2-week-old daughter , Hartford Charlie Rose Clark. This story has been shared 62,036 times. In an episode of Vanderpump Rules, Dayna was seen saying I dont want you to be yourself and mess it up.. Schroeder posed for an April 2021 Instagram Story selfie with her baby girl. 2 with husband Beau Clark. Hartford and her parents dressed up as ghosts that haunt the house in October 2021. And, it's safe to say, their gender reveals was unlike any other. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. A few months later, in September,Stassi wedBeau in a small ceremony after their plans for a big wedding in Italy were thwarted by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Aside from the aforementioned credits, her other work includes Hollywood Medium, Summer House, Sharknado: The 4th Awakens. "Beau and I have spent the last couple of weeks . 2: 'Excited and Thankful', Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Reveal They're Expecting Second Baby After 'Years of Dreaming', Pregnant Rumer Willis Joined by Mom Demi Moore and Sisters at Doctor's in Fun Family Photo.