Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2011. It features a slim compact size with a double-edged dagger blade and an ergonomic handle with a rubber overmold. HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from premium quality materials. I have read many reviews on knives the week prior to purchasing this one and I was looking for a straight blade, preferably double edged, and of good construction. Awesome blade for the price. Error posting question. Stiff spring, feels nice in the hand. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Assist Open Folders; Smith & Wesson: Tactical; Smith Abrasive. The SWHRT9B Boot knife fixed blade is part of Smith and Wesson's H.R.T line of knives. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival,EDC, Multi Visit the Smith & Wesson Store 16,790 ratings | 225 answered questions #1 Best Seller in Fixed-Blade Knives $2078 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns This fantastic dual action knife is the ideal size and as the name exhibits, the UTX-85 is 85% the size of the flagship Ultratech knife but with 100% of the capability. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. The knife measures about 7 inches long when opened. Good length where the end of the handle sticks out slightly above a tall boot cuff. Please use a different way to share. Once open, the knife is a capable EDC/tactical cutting tool, and because of its out-the-front nature, it offers a double-edge blade. Includes Nylon Sheath for Easy and Safe Storage/Transport. The SWHRT9B Boot knife fixed blade is part of Smith and Wesson's Hostage Rescue Team line. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. The knife I received has regular steel blades with holes instead of tabs. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018, Great knife that does my everyday needs. Smallish handle. As an added perk, launching that assisted mechanism is a ton of fun! Features: Blade Length: 4.75" Overall Length: 9" Weight: 0.48125lb The blade itself is of quality steel and even after months of abuse Is functioning with no flaws. Made in China. These are black w/the same name, but are not the same. I bought 3 of these, because I loved my first one so muchit was blue and I always carried it. Some wear will show from every day carrying it like the clip and switch for me anyway. Smith & Wesson SWF606 8.6in High Carbon S.S. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 4.4in Duel Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC Visit the Smith & Wesson Store 234 ratings | 11 answered questions $3338 FREE Returns See more About this item 7.5" overall. The large tanto blade, urban camo paint job, and large non-functional serrations on the back of the blade add to . I just have to remember remove my change from the pocket it rides in. The 150th Anniversary is 1852 - 2002. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Shipping was faster than originally expected as well. The fix is to just grind down the edge side stop at the base of the blade to have it close deeper inside the handle. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. SMITH & WESSON Made in USA Model 6070 Skinner Knife Designed Blackie Collins Smith & Wesson / Blackie Collins designed knife, Model #6070 skinner.Blade 3 1/2" long 7 7/8" overall.Blade in excellent condition with very light scratches.Made in USA and #09370 on the. Bead blast finish stainless handle with black G10 insert. Tac-Force Midnight Ops Double Tanto Throwing Knife/Knives Dagger Set 9 1/2" OA. The snap-to-close function on one blade is very wea and a really picky or out-to-get-you cop could nail you on that, but it's such a small unassuming-looking unit that they probably wouldn't notice or care if they did. Smith & Wesson OTF 3.6 inch Automatic Knife - In addition to the thumb slide this knife has a safety tab on the side used to retract the spear blade. MSRP: $84.95. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Our knives and tools are loaded with features like assisted opening, thumb knobs, safety locks, full tang designs and ergonomic grips. Perfect Point Throwing Knives - Set of 3 - Black Stainless Steel Blades and Handles w/ Spider Design, Nylon Sheath, Full Tang Construction, Well Balanced, Throwing Sport Knives - RC-1793B This is a 3-piece throwing knife set, the throwing knife is a single piece construction made of stainless steel, designed specifically for target . After playing with it a few days, I noticed the blade hanging up. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. I'm not happy at all with this CHEESY GARBAGE, and I HAD TO WAIT 3 WEEKS FOR IT TO SHIP. privacy policy. with a really sturdy clip. IN STOCK. Adjustable Black Blade. But overall it's a great sturdy otf knife for the price and I still am every day carrying it to this day! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. These cannot. View cart for details. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. The action is pretty good it is single so has to be manually retracted. Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus Black M&P Shield Equalizer 9mm Luger Handgun Magazine - 15 Rounds - Compatible with the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus and the all-new Smith & Wesson Equalizer pistol, the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus, Equalizer 9mm 15-Round Magazine maximizes your firepower potential, without sacrificing concealability, reliability, or control in fast-action environments . Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. Very well made. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99! Discover health tips, recipes, and fitness ideas. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Discontinued M&P Tan Spring Assisted OTF Knife (3.6" Black) 1092050. out of stock. Here is a Smith & Wesson 150th Anniversary Golden Issue Folding Knife. I personally am not a hunter, or any kind of avid user of knives. Only wish the sheath clip was better. This Smith & Wesson Cuttin Horse Black Double Lock knife provides highly functional separate serrated and straight-edged blades in a very compact, inexpensive and well-designed knife. Smith & Wesson M&P OTF Spring Assisted Spear Point Knife Gray (3.25" Black) Our Price: $54.95. Please try again. But, what I got was not whats pictured. Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S 7.1in Folding Knife 3.1" Serrated Clip LOT. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. I have been carrying this knife as my edc for several months. IN STOCK. The lock open is nice seems to firm up the blade play issues OTF knives have. This boot/neck knife comes with an FRN sheath with pocket clip and bead ball chain for multiple carry options. Smith and Wesson focuses on creating knives that are ready for all situations. Please try again. Fixed Blade Knives; Hunting Knives; Knife Accessories; Pocket Knives; Swords & Axes; Miscellaneous. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2010. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2011. The belt clip bends out easily and I lost the first knife for that reason. Manufacturer #: 1193150. I ordered this knife for my husband as a stocking stuffer after his old one finally gave out Hes had his old S&W Cuttin Horse knife for 5-6 years and liked it very much. They make good stuff though, so something simple like a boot knife For the price, I don't think you could do better. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Its become my EDC and the first thing i reach to when i need to open something. The CH400 Series from Smith & Wesson is a unique two blade design that incorporates two separate lockback mechanisms to give you a plain edge and fully serrated blade in one package. And like I said cheesy, the lock pieces are too wide so I'm going to have to take mine apart and grind my locks to make the knife actually come together on the backside in between the rivets. Prices are subject to change without notice. The fixed blade knives in this series feature a Black finish stainless double edge blade which provides rust and corrosion resistance. That I didn't like so much but it's never gone off in my pocket so that's good. Smith and Wesson. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Refresh your browser window to try again. Found a lower price? Unlike the high end OTF knives, the M&P is big and clunky and heavy, and the glass breaker is just a silly feature in my opinion. Assisted Opening Knives; Folding Knives; Timber Rattler . Smith & Wesson is known for making guns, but they make a bunch of rad knives, too! The full-tang blade is double edged. The second time it was the screw that attaches the thumb slide was loose. Schrade Sch005dlb 2 Blade Double Lockback Tactical . Fixed Blade Knives; Hunting Knives; Knife Accessories; Pocket Knives; Swords & Axes; Miscellaneous. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife is made out of a black high carbon stainless-steel dual-edged spear point blade with blood grooves. The Knives of Smith & Wesson. A: Something went wrong. Let us know. Knife is super-sharp-looking; blade razor-sharp. SPECIFICATIONS: Blade Length: 3.125" Overall Length: 7.625" Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel Blade Finish: Bronze Blade Style: "Spartan" Double Tanto Feels very sturdy, virtually no blade play. Thi. Also, the logo plate tends to fall off after a very short time. This knife is not large, it is 4" long when closed, and 6 3/4" when fully open. Clip is useless for boot carry, too low. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Feels solid, well-constructed. It features the neat S&W logo and a removable pocket/boot clip. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Being a single action it is very easy to deploy. buying my second one. Free shipping. The rubberized aluminum handles provides excellent purchase and the 2.9" blades are black coated and extremely sharp. This is to ensure every knife purchase from Blackstone is 100% factory sharp, blemish free, and warrantied by the manufacturer. Its become my EDC and the first thing i reach to when i need to open something. To learn more about how we use cookies, please review our The Smith & Wesson tactical boot knife is an HRT Hostage Rescue Team blade. 23.95. The first one could be disassembled completely (which is necessary for proper maintenance. Open Length: 6 3/4"Closed Length: 3 7/8"Blade Length: 2 7/8"Weight: 3.3 oz.Condition Note: Shows signs of pocket wear and tear. Of course I'm comparing it to a Benchmade Infidel which really isn't fair. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Call Us Today: . I recently acquired about a half a dozen folding pocket knives for $25 or less. The knife provides separate 2.5 inch blades that can be easily opened (via handy thumb studs) and closed with one hand. New. I wish that the clip was high on the handle like a Glock knife. Lots of switches on this knife, safety lock, release button, retractor but, if you want an OTF and you're on a budget, then this is an okay choice. This is a simple, robust design and feels well-made. Free shipping for many products! Ive been using it to practice my throwing knife skills and it works amazingly well. Throwing knife over length is 8", the set comes in with a black nylon sheath, Smith & Wesson SWTK8CP Six 8in Stainless Steel Throwing Knives Set with Nylon Belt Sheath & Perfect Point Throwing Knives Set of 3 Black Stainless Steel Blades and Handles w/Spider Design. Smith & Wesson HRT Knife Series: Smith & Wesson HRT Knife Series includes knives that are equipped with high-quality rubberized handles which provide tight grip and ensure prolonged usage.