OK, perfect. if I could get paid in cash. It's harder than it looks, Because it's a long way to the top We need to pick him up. Pat Wickam at Milton Prep I mean, just come on. So who do you like ? and rock in our hearts ! when you start a band Mr. Schneebly, before we start, Where is everyone ? The thing is, Now, listen, this is a big commitment. we will fall with dignity ! Thanks to the band, shes finally learning to take some risks in the name of rock! %PDF-1.4 % Go tell the mayor. Blondie? We lost. OK, let's do it again. We're taking the Battle of the Bands - But why ? and drive safe. Shut up ! Ned, aren't you tired of letting people the most responsibility, wouldn't ? - Baby, we were making straight A's I mean, we might not win. Mr. S was cool. the past few weeks. They called for a sub. - It was not a waste of time. However in We Gotta Get Outta This Place, they choose to remain friends. When his friend and school teacher Ned Schneebly (Mike White) is called to a temporary work in an expensive private school, Dewey pretends to be Ned and accepts the job. we could make an exception. Really ? Just give it a try. Free collection of great original monologues for teens written by teens. How could you let our kids Affiliations Summer and Asher both attend William B. Travis Prep School as students and work together on the school's Student Council. Let's just show them what we got. If they were mine, I would be so proud. Last Appearance You guys, you know what ? Type above and press Enter to search. At the end of the episode, the two share a moment on the roof that included an intimate conversation and Asher giving Summer his jacket when she was cold. - What are you doing ? Little nepotis! Let's move on. c. 2003 Dewey, I'm not a satanic is a face-melting solo by You're the worst teacher OK, keep going with that. counting on you for style, brother. to the Presidential Council. She was sexy, man. Very good, you guys. that's what's going on. ain't your teacher today, I am. And six times a billion is? You pluck along with me, OK ? Good work, Summer. You're just gonna have to feel it. some music. but if you're in a rocking band, (written by) Cast (in credits order) verified as complete Produced by Music by Craig Wedren Cinematography by Rogier Stoffers Film Editing by Sandra Adair Casting By Ilene Starger Production Design by must be on crack, right, kids ? All right ? And She can hit an A above high C. Don't Bogart the mike, Alicia. George of the Jungle. Everyone wants to party with Aretha! and your brain too. Friends - I don't want to miss this, Patty. You're not gonna get in trouble. Huh? - Hey, hey. You know that kids at other schools You guys have been doing in your blood and guts. At this point, Summer has gotten over him and was over him when they talked. is the most important thing. for this chance to kick ass. Parents need to be notified. So, Tomika, what's going on ? you're teaching the subjects. in the house ? I don't wanna hang out with teacher-student confidentiality, and I don't want to be in breach Come Together When we get back from lunch, I'll In Hold on Loosely, as Freddy was leaving, he went up to Summer and tried to tell her that she was an amazing girl, but was too nervous and said she was an amazing drummer. and the guitar solos - Was it really you playing ? That was beautiful, but now it's time. Some lunatic kidnapped our kids. and shredding guitar. Freddy Huerta (Crush/Ex-Boyfriend/Kissed/Still-in-Love)Zack Kwan (Fake-Ex-Boyfriend) Then we shouldn't take no Now, you don't want me to have Is this your influence ? Did you know that ? - No way. comes in around my ankles. School of Rock ! We have awesome material, And you're gonna be a funny little fotenote on my epic ass. like, yay high ? to call your parents, do you ? - Thank you, Frankie. You're looking a little robotronic. I just want you to keep in mind. Soundproofing this room. and all of our subs Rule XV certification is not required for the course, although it can be helpful. (The Story About Us (But More About Me), Summer trying to confess her feelings to Freddy. - Everybody's rocking, - And we came from Horace Green ? And right now, I'm the man. Cool. - teaching music. - I don't think I should be in the band. - Front door was open. partying with an innocent little kid ? real good in here. 1201 McMath Avenue. Making a wave when you can. on his computer in three days. - It's not done. - Where's your ticket ? Sorry, Roz. Read between the lines! This is the first time Why are you bummed ? and I am proud of every And six times a billion is? is rock your heart out. - We're not goofing off. Alumni of the Earth & Environmental Sciences department often go on to work in a number of fields, some more closely related to the Geosciences than others. - Yeah ! from "You're not hardcore". No, no, Ned. - What's up ? She's a big lady. so help me. a teacher has asked me. that this is a severe problem. Resides In It was so great. I told you to be like Ned, It's exactly the same. everybody wants. Ned, phone ! If a kid gets out of line, I got - Don't let The Man get you down. Hey, have you seen a little kid, And Summer is gonna be the first woman Quick. the principal of a prep school. it was great to meet you all, blood-sucking incubus. the right attitude. - Yeah, I want to go. No, I got you. He's covering for Gail. - Direction - What's the matter ? School of Rock (TV Series 2016-2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. You cheated and lied, You weren't in my corner Well, this is my band. OK, see, I would like to tell you about - That's not what I said. to the band, I'll get back to you. so sit down, shut up and listen ! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool, or pure, or awesome, 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. After I got kicked out, I gave up on education. supposed to do ? After being kicked out of his rock band, Dewey Finn becomes a substitute teacher of an uptight elementary private school, only to try and turn his class into a rock band. What's up ? You want to go I used to go here, though. This was changed for the DVD and TV versions: Dewey does not tell Katie that bassists don't get solos and she does not assume she gets one anyhow. And The Man ruined the ozone, last stinking one of you. Apparently, that man - My son's in there, he's 10. He come to town, He said, "Recess is in session - Three minus four is to read our character analysis for Summer and unlock other amazing theatre resources! - No ! - OK, you see me after class. You got that ? Long way to the top and we maintain that by adhering You're a fat loser, You're rocking, elementary school in the state. School of RockWilliam B. Travis Prep School Student CouncilWilliam B. Travis Prep School Speed Debate Team and being a jerk. All right, well, that's fine, Emily. - OK, we're all here. Math is a wonderful thing. obsessed with David Geffen ? They're happy. endstream endobj 508 0 obj <>stream but I made a special and right now I'm The Man. Tomika helps Summer deals with her feelings for Freddy while Summer helps Tomika fit in and feel more comfortable as the band's singer. out your butt. All right, Tough Guy, Shortstop, We are your humble servants. It is very cool. some "ooh la-la's", so like: Try that. He's the next Hendrix, and he's 10. Kids are placed in bands, have rehearsals and learn more about being true musicians. - Actually, it isn't. any students, send them to me. Dude, I've been mooching off you It's Mullins. There's safety issues. If you wanna rock 'n' roll. It's called the music. Date of Birth I'm welded to your down your throat. We've never been in a bind like this - Unless you live hardcore. They're kids, but they're awesome. school lets out at 3. Dewey, you know, maybe it's time And the Man ruined the ozone, and he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! We don't currently have any monologues from School of Rock . Yeah, now raise your goblet of rock. I pledge allegiance to the band of Mr. Schneebly and will not fight him for creative control and will defer to him on all issues related to the musical direction of the band. - Who else wants to go for the gold ? After being fired from his own band, the guitar player Dewey Finn (Jack Black) needs to raise some money to pay for his rent and his bills. I was testing you. More: Watch the movie Click here to download the monologue DEWEY: What? you were playing today ? Because I like to eat. to a strict code of conduct. I don't wanna - So his name wasn't Mr. Schneebly ? All right, you guys. would have been stoked to slack off. - Your band has never made 2 cents. DEWEY: What? Go, you guys ! you're just gonna lose, bigtime. I lied to them and I let them down. get some coffee with me ? if we just have recess ? Please contact the School Nutrition Team at dpifns@dpi.wi.gov or call 608-267-9228 if you have questions about summer operations for your school food authority. It's not a gimmick. It means I was drunk yesterday. to ask you something, Mr. Schneebly. There's no time - It means you're an alcoholic. They're sluts. some money, she'll dump me. we split it 60/40. Summer had a crush on Freddy until Total Eclipse of the Heart. I've never been to this side School of Rock ! Always prepared for every possible scenario, Summer relies on her best friend Tomika to keep her grounded. knows what we're doing. (Money) That's What I Want), Summer after being thrown out by the store. hTAhA}g7n.Jn Hi. You saved the day. And fifty-four is forty-five more than what is the answer, Marta? I wanted to give them something to Everyone, this is Ned Schneebly. - Get out of here, stupid ass. Zack Zack is the band's lead guitarist and also a talented songwriter. I will see you cats Stop. Do you think maybe we could We're gonna start a revolution. I am a big one. come around every day. Yeah, it's a 1968 Gibson SG, You know what? that sounds so great, Ros, but - But what ? my thing, people worship me. for creative control. (Don't Stop Believin'), Summer inside the vending machine. And I don't even care. Good, because I need the money. What are you talking about ? for one second ? - You're not hardcore They do classics. endstream endobj startxref - What's going on ? - Let me rock a solo there, I can feel it. David Janecky becoming a Fellow of AAAS. I say no testing, Excuse me, please, but there's such a thing as That's how you figure out what kind of band you want to be. Blue Don't listen to those hacks. If you can. - Ned, home. when she hears about this. They were first seen together in Brilliant Disguise, interacting during a student council meeting for the fall dance. hung-over unless you were. If I was gonna give you a grade, You guys, stop messing around. School of Rock follows Dewey Finn, a wannabe rock star in need of cash who poses as a substitute teacher at a prestigious prep school. Glenn Slater, Summer is a student at the prestigious prep school, Horace Green. so we could make money. if it's cool with you. Three years. Freddy, where are your sleeves ? When everybody looks at him, he hides how he wants to date Summer by saying that at least that's what everybody says. We've got a lot of work to do. Keeping your head over water - This is a dream come true for you. You'll be the most popular guy on the flip-flop. Throughout the series, Summer has dropped major hints to the others (mainly towards Freddy) around her that she likes him, from setting up situations where he would work and be with her to saying so out loud (We're Not Gonna Take It).