By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. The risks are detonation inside the tumbler or changed powder characteristics that can result in serious injury during firing. The soft-shooting, fast-cycling Pulse Piston gas system reliably handles a wide range of loads. Its offered in complete Mossy Oak Break-Up camo with 26-inch barrels, designed mainly for turkey hunters, or Duck Blind camo with 28- or 30-inch barrels for duck and goose hunters. Shop for the best deals on gun clips, magazines, stocks, grips, sights and triggers! MGW offers replacement stocks, barrels, recoil pads, magazines, drop-in triggers, chassis, sights, springs, pins and many other small parts for this modular SA/LA firearm. Once orders are cancelled, payment pre-authorization related to the order will be cancelled as well. The new M3500 Waterfowl Special continues that budget-friendly tradition while incorporating features hardcore waterfowlers are sure to appreciate. RemArms 83440. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves. Jarrod Spilger There are various types of hunting rifles, most notably Bolt action, Lever-action and Semi-automatic. I found those a well, just needed some confirmation from others. Powered by Invision Community. Sign up now to get notified of free giveaways and special deals! At first look, it appears be the same as a 1100/11-87, but the V3 has a protrusion on the bottom. Ammunition should be stored in a locked closet or cabinet in a cool, dry area away from children, and away from firearms. MGW offers replacement barrels, choke tubes, stocks, forends, recoil pads, sights, mag tubes, springs, pins and other small parts for this semi-auto shotgun. Make no mistake, this gun is no Cynergy, but then again it costs less than a third as much. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability. Provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning. Number one is the perfect fit and function of this part 100% satisfying the added cool color is the icing on the cake. If you place multiple orders at a time you will incur shipping charges for each order placed and agree to pay shipping charges per our terms on conditions upon checkout. Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. The ISBN number is 0-9645598-4-6. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. The bolt handle is already extra-large, but now theres also an oversized Sure Cycle Bolt release button. The V3 tactical line of shotguns are designed to offer a new generation of home defense shotguns to the . Clear selection. I took the charging handle out of my 11-87 and put it into the slot of the V3 it fits, but it doesnt lock in. I needed an oversized bolt handle for my Beretta A300 waterfowl shotgun and I found it here at Gun Goddess and its great - Im very pleased with this product! Because of the WuFlu, a couple of the parts, namely the feed latch assembly (an important part), and bolt release screw are on back order, no specific timeline to get them. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. 41 watchers . Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. of shot and a velocity of 1165 fps. A recoil reducer that can be screwed onto the stock bolt and paracord survival sling round out the Waterfowl Special package. Thanks for having wanted I needed! Please read the description before purchasing. Anybody know if there is a oversized bolt/charging handle that will will with the Remington V3 shotguns? Same goes for the safety, which has been enlarged. All ammunition and components sales are final.. Oversize controls Charging handle, bolt release, and safety button are . If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability. This tactical model features the enhanced ergonomic features of our pro series field guns and make this the ultimate home defense shotgun for the 21st century. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For elk or bear up to 600 lbs: 1500 ft lbs minimum, 2000 ft lbs is adequate and 2500 ft lbs is preferred. Remington has $50 rebate going for a couple months on V3, so I guess that puts the price at just over $500, hard to believe an American made quality gun at that price. Price is $39.95 except for select Beretta models that are priced at $49.95. it fits, but it doesn't lock in. Very happy with the oversized bolt handle and it looks great on my m3k. That gun is on my short list. The receiver and barrel have a flat dark earth Cerakote finish, while the synthetic stock and forearm are covered in Realtree Max-5 camo. All Rights Reserved. While it may not be labeled a pro model, Winchesters SX4 Hybrid Hunter certainly meets the criteria. Therefore, a 3 dram equivalent load using smokeless powder would be with 1 1/8 oz. . This bolt handle is made of steel, finished in black, and is a factory original Remington V3 12 gauge shotgun component. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this item becomes available. The shotgun features an oversized bolt handle, safety and bolt release; an improved opened loading port; Cerakoted receiver and barrel; Hi-Viz fiber-optic front sight and steel mid-bead; three extended black chokes; and a sling. FCW, LLC, 5370 U.S. Highway 77, Cortland, NE 68331 MSRP: $1,195 This article originally appeared in the January 2019 issue of Gun Digest the Magazine. Read Next: What Makes Specialized Waterfowl Shotguns So Special? As an alternate method, you can send an email to sales@impactguns.com. Closed Sundays, SEND US AN EMAIL Outfit your Remington Model 700 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure . Sign up now to get notified of free giveaways and special deals! AR Carry Handles. For those needing more firepower, theres also a 3.5-inch, 12-gauge 935 Magnum Pro-Series model with the same enhancements. From lightweight 2 " target loads to the hardest-hitting 3" mags, it cycles them all with the same unrelenting consistency. 26-, 28-, or 30-inch barrels come with a Truglo front sight and five chokes: skeet, IC, modified, IM, and full. $ 29.99. The V3 incorporates the system's unfailing reliability and super soft recoil into a sleek platform with the athletic handling and pointability that have made Remington autos an icon in the field. Lever Action Rifles. Parts listed here are specific to the Remington V3 shotgun model chambered in 12 gauge unless noted otherwise. No. Remington V3 Competition Tactical 3 Gun12 Ga 22" Barrel, Green Cerakote, Hi Vis Front Sight, Low Profile Dovetail Rib, Oversized Safety, Bolt Release & Bolt Handle. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. Description: Remington V3 Bolt Handle, 12 Gauge. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Magpul Hunter 700 Remington 700 Short Action Stock, Magpul Hunter X-22 Stock for Ruger 10/22, Black, Magpul Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Stock, Flat Dark Earth, GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes, Hogue 70201 Remington 700 Bdl Long Action OverMolded Stock, Standard Barrel, Pillarbed Olive Drab Green, Wheeler 30 Piece SAE/Metric Hex and Torx P-Handle Set for Pistol Rifle Handgun Gunsmithing Rebuild and Maintenance, HimaPro Punch Set with Brass, Steel, Plastic Punches and a Punch Set Hammer with 4 Detachable Heads for Gunsmithing Maintenance, Allen Company Universal Gun Cleaning Kit, 65-Pieces Set for Handgun, Rifle and Shotgun (70540) - USA Based Since 1971, LimbSaver Classic Precision-Fit Recoil Pad for Synthetic Stocks, TRUGLO TG110W Fiber Optic Sight Set - Remington Red/Green. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. Finish options are Realtree Max-5, Mossy Oak Bottomland, True Timber DRT, black synthetic, and soon Gore Optifade. For online inquiries, orders and web support, please call us at 800-831-8100. If your gift card does not work online, check to see if it needs to be registered before use. of shot having a velocity of 1200 fps. You cannot paste images directly. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. We will contact you once our evaluation and testing have been completed to determine the best course of action in order to resolve this issue for you. This includes shotguns. The 3-inch, 12-gauge Mossberg 930 Pro Series Waterfowl features numerous enhancements over standard 930 models, including a boron nitride coating on the gas piston, piston ring, magazine tube, hammer, sear, and return spring plunger and tube for improved corrosion-resistance and reliability. Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship. Our efforts are focused on national strategic sponsorships among our current partners in the industry. Remington 870 Tac-14 12 Gauge Firearm . The handle is extra long, easy-to-grasp and allows for fast, positive cycling. Perfect fit. Your previous content has been restored. There are two color options: burnt bronze Cerakote and Optifade Marsh or cobalt Cerakote and Optifade Timber. Privacy Policy Terms of Use. Lower & Upper Kits. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states. OThe higher the co-efficient the "sleeker" the bullet--making it less susceptible to wind deflection, and velocity or energy loss. NEW NORDIC COMPONENTS OVERSIZE SPEED BOLT HANDLE REMINGTON 1100 1187 SHOTGUN. Once we receive this information, we will forward it to our ammunition plant so that we can send you a prepaid shipping label, and all appropriate packaging materials to send the ammunition back for testing. Bolt Carrier Groups. Anybody know if there is a oversized bolt/charging handle that will will with the Remington V3 shotguns? An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition. Doesn't work. Product Details Details REMINGTON V3 WATERFOWL PRO 12 GA 28" SHOTGUN, REALTREE MAX 5 - 83435 Brand: Remington Model: V3 Waterfowl Pro Action: Semi-Automatic Gauge: 12 Capacity: 3 Chamber: 3" Barrel: 28", Light Contour Vent Rib Length: 49" LOP: 14.25" Weight: 7.3 lbs. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can. Can I return or exchange my general merchandise (clothing, cooler, etc.)? The bolt handle attaches to the bolt assembly allowing cocking by the operator. For Elk or bear up to 600 lbs: minimum is 1500 ft lbs, adequate is 2000 ft lbs and preferred is 2500 ft lbs. of shot and a velocity of 1255 fps. Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. While ammunition and component items are not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. A durable, flat dark earth Cerakote finish on the receiver and barrel will withstand the harshest elements encountered while waterfowling. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. Features Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. In case anyone wants to upgrade their Rem V3 synthetic with the larger bolt release button found on the Pro versions, here is a list of the part numbers. $39.95. Brand New. Patterns are computer analyzed for uniformity and consistency. Muzzle Devices. (Also see, You can request to become a dealer by completing a, Try your local dealer. I can confirm that the 1100/1187 charging handle does NOT work on the V3. Please contact. The new Affinity Elite takes that value a step further. Remington's new V3 Waterfowl Pro features an oversized bolt handle and bolt release button and wider loading port, all of which make operation with gloves easier. Brand New. If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs. Nearly every gun manufacturer offers at least one waterfowl-specific scattergun. The synthetic stock and forearm are covered in True Timber Viper Western camo with a rubberized Soft Touch coating that provides a sure grip in wet conditions. or 1 1/4 oz. The synthetic stock and forearm are available in three camo patterns: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades or Bottomland and Realtree Max-5. A higher BC for the projectile means it will travel further than one with a low BC. For hunting larger animals, like deer, elk and moose, you'll want to select a rifle that can handle cartridges big enough to kill an animal with just 1 shot, such as a .308, .30-06, .300 Mag, .338 Mag or Remington 7mm. How do you determine which round to use energy-wise? The size of the bolt handle on the factory 700 rifle has fluctuated significantly . ammunition in a 5.56x45mm chamber, but not the other way around due to these pressure variances. I cant wait for a braced version. While we realize that some ammunition guides show interchangeability between some of these rounds (5.56 in .223 Remington or 7.62 x 51 in .308 Winchester), use of and NATO cartridges is not recommended in a gun chambered for the commercial variation of the cartridge. The receiver and barrel have a Cerakote finish, while the synthetic stock and forearm are covered in Optifade camo. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Remington V3 tac-13 charging handle? Ejection Port Covers. Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. View fullsize. Contoured, hour-glass shape provides increased leverage. Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves. The ballistic co-efficient of a bullet determines its ability to resist air drag, maintain velocity and energy as it flies, to shoot with a flatter trajectory. However if the item number on your product matches what you ordered on the website, the actual product is the same. Where can I get more ballistic calculation information? Shipping charges are applied per order, as displayed during checkout. Remingto. We do not recommend using any cartridge in any firearm whose barrel stamp does not match the head stamp of the cartridge exactly. Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. Upon receipt of an order, you will receive an order acknowledgement with an estimated sales tax. The information that is presented in our rifle ammunition ballistics chart was gathered by testing our ammunition in near perfect conditions at a consistent low humidity temperature of 68F. Both the bolt handle and release button are oversized for easy operation with insulated gloves. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. I really like the one on my WF Pro and want to pick one up for my Field Sport. Handles available for: V3, 1100/11-87, & **Versamax (See Below) ** Versamax Owners, if you have a waterfowl/special edition that came with an extended factory bolt handle, please contact me via email . Remington is constantly improving and updating our packaging and products, so the packaging you receive may vary in appearance from what is displayed online. I had the pleasure of shooting the 930 Pro in Maine last season, where it performed flawlessly on sea ducks. SKU: BLS-BLK. The V3 tactical line of shotguns are designed to offer a new generation of home defense shotguns to the Market. Your link has been automatically embedded. Remington V3 Tactical 12 Ga 3" Chamber, 18.5" Barrel, Vent Rib, Black, Synthetic, 6 Remington Chokes Included, Bead Sight, Oversized Safety, Bolt Release and Bolt Handle, 6Rd. Can I return or exchange my ammunition and/or component order? Why is the credit card charge different than the total of my order confirmation? Briley Bolt Operating Handle - 12 Gauge (Fits Regular Versa Max) NOT TACTICAL or V3) - Tactical. If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs. Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. For nearly a decade, Stoegers M3500 semi-auto has provided hunters with both 3.5-inch 12-gauge capability and rugged inertia-operated performance at a price nearly anyone can afford. . You may be able to get this item at your store today. The return spring is stainless steel to resist rust. The ballistic co-efficient of a bullet must be known in order to calculate accurate trajectories. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can. The V3 charging handle has a small rectangular boss that hold it in the action. Hoping someone makes an HK-style folding charging handle for the TAC-13. Store reloading components and ammunition in a cool, dry place, protected from direct exposure to sunlight. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Just $1 per month , Pro-style waterfowl shotguns offer custom features right out of the box. Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves. Notify me when this product is available: The handle is extra long, easy-to-grasp and allows for fast, positive cycling. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. All come with 28-inch barrels, a HiViz front sight and steel mid-bead, and three choke tubes: IC, modified, and full. Magpul Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Stock, Olive Drab Green , Length of Pull: 13.0" - 15.0", LimbSaver Sharpshooter X-Ring Barrel Dampener. For large bear and moose: 2100 ft lbs minimum, 2800 ft lbs is adequate and 3500 ft lbs preferred. Selectyour caliberfrom the grey options box above, then select your make and all available models will display. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check. I am very pleased with the quality and the service provided. The V3 tactical line of shotguns are the next generation of home defense shotguns. Bolts on to your existing charge handle to give you enhanced oversized knob to operate your weapon easily. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return. These tricked-out pro models feature numerous enhancements designed to improve both performance and durability, such as oversized controls, tough Cerakote and camo finishes, specialized choke tubes, and/or lengthened forcing cones. All Hybrid Hunter models come in 3.5-inch, 12-gauge with either a 26- or 28-inch barrel, Truglo fiber-optic front sight, and three chokes (IC, M, F). All are available with either a 26- or 28-inch Steelium Plus barrel equipped with a steel mid-bead, fiber optic front sight, and five extended Black Edition choke tubes. ORDER BY PHONE 800-917-7137 Why are my guns not shooting as flat as the ballistic tables show? All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition. Rowe Tactical Bolt Knob 5/16"-24 - Aluminum - Black Anodized Hard Coat - for Remington 700, Howa, Savage, Winchester M70 and All Bolt Handles Threaded in Standard 5/16"-24 RT-BLKANO-BK-G 5.0 (1) $2495 FREE delivery Mar 7 - 9 Small Business KRG Bolt Knob Lift - Small & Large Version Grip - Fits Remington 700 (Small Version FDE) 4.7 (39) $3997