Please feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions via my about page. Can be made by AlynnQ Creations FOLLOW, LIKE, CONTACT ME:) Www.Facebook.com/AlynnQCreations Www.Pinterest.com/AlynnQCreations/. We have the answer to this age-old question, plus reasons why they aren't. Club Grandma! Wondering about gifts for soon to be grandparents? Present Them With a Special Christmas Ornament This pretty little thing is born, finally. Announcing your pregnancy withthese cute mugsare the perfect gift! There are some pretty clever announcements out there and this one is just epic! 100 Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy During Christmas. You can personalize both glasses to state the established date of when they became both a father and a grandfather! Such an exciting keepsake as a first-time grandpa announcement! God makes precious miracles. Heres to more happiness! By Jacqueline C Their friends are going to be a pretty jealous bunch! What age do babies sleep through the night? Shell proudly display it for all to see! All rights reserved. This cute baby bodysuit makes a great first grandchild announcement because you can style it like the photo and post it on Facebook or Instagram. Posterity is the patriotic name for grandchildren. Beautiful card to announce or record details of the birth of a new grandson and to keep as a keepsake. Congratulate them with one of the following congratulations wishes, quotes, or sayings. All free printables are for personal use only. Whether the grandpa-to-be in your family prefers beer or whiskey, theres a custom first time grandpa announcement for that! Decide what type of message will work best for the new grandma or grandpa you know and find suggestions below. I dont know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents. Every step and event in your life has been leading up to your most important role and calling, being a grandparent! Now we have some really fun ways to tell the world that you are a first time grandpa! Youll need that extra youthful energy to keep up with your grandchildren! Memorable First Grandchild Announcement Ideas: 1. 32) Now that your family has been extended by a cute one, may you tons and tons of fun. <3. Enjoy all the little things. Congratulations for Becoming Grandparents: Welcoming a newborn in the family is not just a celebration for mums and dads, but for proud grandmas and grandpas too. I'm Alexis, a momma to two little girls - one of which has a rare heart defect. Who knows? To make the moment even more special, make sure you take into account the details. Congratulations. I know I already said it once but Im telling you again because it is so important. Being a grandparent is definitely a promotion from being a parent. Or put inside a frame. The internet is filled with stories of enraged women who were beaten to the punch by well-meaning and exciting grandparents making an announcement, like my friend Natalie in Toronto: It happened to me somewhat indirectly by my mother last time. You could invite your parents over for breakfast or dessert and tell them the exciting news by serving their coffee in these mugs. Hope you bought stock in chocolate! For the first time in their lives, they will get to shower love on a kid without being responsible for the tantrums of a spoilt toddler. Now, isnt that convenient? If you are looking for fun ways to share your news with the rest of the World, you can go traditional with a formal card or you can do a fun and modern Facebook or Instagram post. Except for their grandchildren, grandparents are the most blessed people in the world. 33. Which means we will receive a commission, if you click on a link and make a purchase. Congratulations. Our dynasty is in the hands of this little guy. Send me an e-mail, or leave a comment. Congratulations. Im wishing your new addition to the family much love. No matter how you announce your pregnancy, it will be memorable, especially if it is for first time grandparents! The smallest feet leave the biggest footprints on our hearts. Nor whisper in my ear. 21) Your worries about how to keep busy after retiring are about go away. Look who dropped in! I think you might want to add one that says, "You thought you were done worrying, Grandma? Please feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions via my about page. Congratulations. This adorable mug set has an enamel mug with the baby's year of birth on it for grammy, gramps, and even one for baby. "Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations." - Jimmy Carter Of course, we also need to throw in the humorous side of being a grandparent. A grandparents job is to pamper, spoil and cuddle. Whether she puts it in her favorite chair for all visitors to see or uses it to help decorate her guest room where the baby will nap, this beautiful, stylish reminder will be sure to bring tears to grandmas eyes. Tell him that hes going to have a new grandkid soon with this grandparent announcement gift. Grandchildren are a blessing to grandparents just as grandparents are a blessing to grandchildren. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent! Yes indeed! Now the kids have made their official social media announcement, grandma can introduce her new grandchild! 16) Becoming a grandparents means that youve finally found someone wholl listen to your boring stories. May your new grandchild provide you with love, smiles, hugs, and much entertainment. And here is a classic formal birth announcement on Facebook by none other than Laura Bush: If you want to announce your grandchild on Facebook or Instagram after the birth, you can simply upload a cute picture and then add a sweet caption to let everyone know about your bundle of joy. Congratulations. Grandmothers are the best type of mothers (or grandfathers are the best type of fathers). Congratulations. When the ticket reveals their prize, itll be like a dream come true. Dear son, today you have made me the proudest mother. Related: 15 Reasons Why Being a Grandparent Is Better Than Being a Parent! If you know someone in your family or friend circle whos just become a grandparent, congratulate them by sending a sweet quote to usher them into lifes new phase. Some people even think that the grandparenting experience is more fun than being an actual parent! Warm your mom and dads hearts with the cutest tiny booties theyll ever see. 26 Pregnancy Announcement Gifts For Grandparents, 60 Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Ideas, Seaside Sundays | 35 Proud First Grandchild Announcement Ideas, What To Put In A Guys Stocking For Christmas (70 + Ideas for 2023). Chico Marx. "I'm My Own Grandpa" by Willie Nelson. These are examples of what to write to future grandparents who have not yet met their soon-to-be-born grandchild: Your message can be funny or sincere depending on the personality of the new grandparent you are writing to. Congrats on such a special event. Your heart will be filled with joy when you first lay eyes on your grand-baby. Christmas Burn. 9) Your kids were the seeds of life that you sowed. If you are looking for first grandchild announcement ideas, you will love the inspiration below. Do include lots of relevant information and photos of baby, Dont get personal about moms birth experience its not your story to share, Do check with the parents first before posting on social media. Get ready to be that baby's most favorite person ever! Everyone is always excited for the birth of a new baby and no one more than the doting grandparents who cant wait to spoilt the little sweetheart. Judith Levy, "A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television." Just take a picture while you chill out with a cold brew with one of these labels. 23) Today, you will finally realize why your own parents were so happy when your children were born. "Grandparents, so easy to operate, even a child can do it." Now the lecture is over, lets look at some of the best ways to announce your first grandchild. They say you never forget your first timeat being a Grandma that is. Theres no happier moment than a pregnancy announcement. Because this mug is so fun, morning coffee will surely become their favorite drink of the day! We are proud to announce the arrival of our daughter. TheSmudgeFactoryLLC. Were tickled pink to have a new granddaughter! Is there any other man you know thats as gentle and caring as your father? Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. Short and Sweet Wel, 15 Reasons Being a Grandparent Is Way More Fun Than Being a Parent, Being a parent is the best job in the world until your kids have kids. Grandparents can write life lessons they have learned, advice they want to pass on or sweet stories from their grandchilds life. Now you have your own miracle that is small enough to fit in your arms. This first time grandparent announcement gift idea is subtle and adorable! Congratulations and best wishes. Grandparents are prone to being wrapped around tiny fingers. 14) And you thought that the best in your life is over? We know its kind of sudden You can push her stroller and then in a few more years, she can push yours! Its a great keepsake that will remind them of the year they became grandparents! Have fun. More buying choices. Get notified of the best personalisation ideas to surprise your loved ones on special occasions. "You are graduating from college. You can use this trend in two ways as a pregnancy announcement for grandparents: Create the message and send them the entire board as a sweet keepsake, or, if you want to keep the board yourself, send them a photo. Surprise the grandparents-to-be with cards theyll treasure for the rest of their lives. Or "Double your worries, double your fun!". A small grandchild is always big enough to fill a grandparent's entire world with joy! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A grandpa pregnancy announcement isnt complete without appreciation for your beloved dad. If your friends, family, or coworkers recently welcomed a little boy into their brood, send them joyful wishes with one, Welcome, Baby Girl! If you are looking for something that doesnt scream. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, But dont start celebrating yet because you will soon be demoted to the post of BabySitter. 22) Now that you're a grandparent you will finally understand the true meanings of legacy, lineage and ancestry. Congratulations. Next you share the exciting news with your partner. Whether it is your first baby or your fifth, your parents will share your excitement, especially when you surprise them with a pregnancy announcement gift to tell them they'll be new grandparents. Make sure your parents read the fine print before popping this wine bottle! If your mom loves to read, find a special grandma book that she can read to baby. "Today you have made me a proud grandparent by graduating. Grandparents are parents with more experience. Keep on learning, (graduate's name), Though your graduation's done; Your whole life's an education. Pass down traditions and help teach them right from wrong. . - July 10th, 2017, It's a Boy - Proud Grandparents Announcement - Little Lamb, Our new little lamb has arrived! So you finally got into the coolest club around? Congratulations. 26) A cute grandchild like yours deserves the love of gentle grandparents like you. Becoming a grandparent is a momentous occasion in a person's life. My grandson. If you want to pick out a gift for grandpa that perfectly describes his heart of gold, try this one. I'm so blessed to have you here! Congratulations. Congratulations to our dearest granddaughter.". Congratulations for Becoming Grandparents: Messages for Grandpas and Grandmas, Funny Goodbye Messages for Friends: Farewell Quotes, I Am Sorry Messages for Wife: Apology Quotes for Her, I Forgive You Quotes for Her: Forgiveness Quotes for Girlfriend, Birthday Wishes for Fianc: Quotes and Messages, Birthday Wishes for Grandma: Happy Birthday Granny, Military Homecoming Quotes: Welcome Back from Deployment, RIP Mom Poems: Funeral Poems for a Mothers Death, Will You Marry Me Quotes: Proposal Messages for Him, Sympathy Messages for Pets: Condolence Quotes for Dogs, Cats and more, Inspirational Quotes for Girls: Motivational messages for young girls, Thank You Notes for Nurses: Quotes and Messages to say Thanks, Inspirational Quotes for Teens: Motivational Messages for Teenagers, Will You Marry Me Quotes: Proposal Messages for Her, Pick Up Lines to Impress a Girl: Cute and Funny Quotes to Ask Her Out, Funny Messages for Friends: Friendship Quotes, RIP Poems for Dad: Funeral Poems for a Fathers Death, Get Well Soon Messages for Husband: Quotes and Wishes, I Forgive You Quotes for Him: Forgiveness Quotes for Boyfriend, Birthday Wishes for Doctors: Quotes and Messages, Birthday Wishes for Ex-Girlfriend: Quotes and Messages. This has plenty of room to record your words of wisdom, advice and life lessons. A promotion to grandpa is what your dad has been waiting for since he walked you down the aisle. This pretty little thing is born, finally. Barbara from Stepping past clutter on November 25, 2013: Blake, as a new grandmama, I couldn't pass up this hub! To reassure and insight 11) Parents are like trees which provide shade to their children. There are some products we have tried and others that we havent but think would make the perfect gift! They feed us till we're ready to burst. Grandbabies are living proof that miracles exist. Being a grandparent is all about showering your grandkids with guilt-free love that spoils endlessly. Of what to dos! "I hope you are as proud as yourself as I am of you!" "Hope you are always full of dreams like you are today." "Follow your heart!" So excited for you and incredibly proud of you. Sentimental Congratulations Grandparents Wishes Becoming a grandparent is a momentous occasion in a person's life.