Fax: Email: tletasz@livoniapublicschools.org. Applications should include resume, cover letter and applicable licenses. Thank you. Noe has been married to his wife, Stacy, for 20 years, and has two daughters. Morton Elementary School J.P. King, Jr. Middle School Franklin High School 1422. Accessibility Non-Discrimination Jobs Sitemap Staff Website: MySPS District Homepage . Direct responsibilities include teacher . Michael Noe, of Clay County, was chosen as principal of FHS and Dr. Kevin Bailey, of Jackson County, was selected as principal of MMS. Coffee with the Principal. Dear Falcon Families, It is that time of year again, we are getting ready for another exciting school year. Please join me in welcoming Dr. Williams to the Franklin community. According to the book Franklin High School, written by Shane Pantall, of the school's 100 th Anniversary, principal/teacher A.J. High school athletes and sports programs are able to accomplish big things. Franklin Players Present: Disney's The Little Mermaid, Schools of Choice Applications Now Open for Incoming Grades K-6. Franklin High School students are encouraged to take a rigorous course of study and are supported through multiple opportunities to connect with the school. We have custom emotes, fun bots, quizzes and more. Principal's Welcome. Stacy and I got married in a 13th century castle in Edinburgh, Scotland, and we have had the travel bug ever since. Franklin High School Announces New Principal, COVID-19: Safety Guidelines for Construction Worksites, Wind Gusts Reached 79 MPH in Fridays Storm Event, NWS Wind Gust Report Here, Man Killed During Storm in Hendersonville. Class Meetings with the Principal; Seniors - Class of 2023; School Cash Online; Anonymous Alerts . He seems to dislike Ms. Briggs and Mr. Howard's rude behavior to his students, and it appears that the feeling is mutual. The Mission of FCPS is to work in partnership with students, families, and the community to provide enrichment opportunities to empower individual learners to maximize their potential in becoming critical thinkers, productive citizens and life-long learners. Assistant Principal for Student Services 3rd Floor. Rosanne. MIssion Statement: Franklin Township Public Schools embraces its diversity, fosters excellent educational innovation and empowers all students to achieve their highest potential. Schools, Advanced Education/Community College Classes, National Honors Society/CA Scholarship Federation, Media Production (Digital Media/Filmmaking), Student Nondiscrimination/Bullying Policy, Student Rights Under Title IX - Sex Discrimination, Uniform Complaint Procedures/Annual Notice, Immigration Protections: Know Your Rights. Home; News. I am pleased to announce Dr. Joseph Williams as the next principal of Franklin High School. Im passionate about maximizing the student and staff experience and the pursuit of Saber Pride across all of FPS. AP Registration Information Catherine. We had another greatweekat Franklin High School thisweek. PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE Message from the Principal Franklin High School, the sixth comprehensive high school in Elk Grove Unified School District, prides itself on providing students a multitude of opportunities to be successful. So far the teachers and students I have met have been amazing. PLAC Parent Leadership Advisory Council Leadership Team Meeting, Secondary School Parent-Teacher Conferences, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Franklin High School, the sixth comprehensive high school in Elk Grove Unified School District, prides itself on providing students a multitude of opportunities to be successful. Don't miss the Franklin Players production of "Disney's The Little Mermaid" at the Franklin High School Performing Arts Center on March 16-19, 2023. Franklin High School. Pantall earned his Bachelors in Health Education from Middle Tennessee State University; his Masters and Doctorate in Educational Leadership from Trevecca Nazarene University. For now, Dr. Bailey plans to commute from Jackson County; however, he is open to relocating to Macon County if the right opportunity presents itself. Dr. Brent JonesSuperintendentSeattle Public Schools, 3013 S Mt Baker Blvd. The Franklin High School National Honor Society students visited S.P. 2020-2021 faculty and staff's departments and emails of Franklin High School Art & Pottery Department Tracy Hagan - tracy.hagan@macon.k12.nc.us - Art & Pottery Automotive Technology Department Cody Potts - cody.potts@macon.k12.nc.us - Automotive Technology Business Department Josh Brooks - josh.brooks@macon.k12.nc.us - Business FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL EL PASO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT. Thank you. In 2019, he was promoted to Executive Director of Human Resources. ), Nova Southeastern University (M.S. Athletics. A strength that he feels he will bring with him to MMS is his ability to effectively communicate with faculty and staff, parents, and students. We are a school of 900 students and 45 instructional staff. Franklin Central Junior High 10440 Indian Creek Rd. Nondiscrimination Policy Livonia Public Schools prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, height, weight, marital status, handicap or disability in any of its educational programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries and grievances for: handicap or disability-Director of Student Services, 15125 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154 at (734) 744-2524. Dr. Kevin Bailey has been chosen to assume the position of principal of Macon Middle School (MMS) on July 1, 2021. He has done great work at Page High, and I expect him to do the same at Franklin. He will begin his new role on July 1, 2020. Page High Principal Dr. Shane Pantall has been named principal of Franklin High replacing Willie Dickerson who was recently named an Executive Director of Secondary Schools. My wife, Pamela, is a 2nd grade teacher at Davis Elementary school. Click on the above link to buy your Senior All Night Party Tickets Now!!! LPS Announces Educator & Support Staff of the Year! I love working with the talented staff, exceptional students, and supportive community that make Franklin High School and Franklin Public Schools great. Assistant Principal Franklin High School christy.barnett@macon.k12.nc.us. We enjoy watching them be successful in the sports they love.. I look forward to continuing the pursuit and sustainment of excellence in the Franklin community each and every day. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. The schools share a 19,000 square foot Franklin Community Library, which is operated in partnership with the Sacramento County Library system. 5306, 732-302-4200 Becoming principal of FHS is an honor and I am looking forward to working for such a great school system.. We will ensure all students have an ongoing opportunity to learn accountability for their education and become involved in the community, as they strive to achieve their greatest academic, emotional, social, and civic potential. Franklin High School. Open House for all families is Monday, 8/22/22, from 5:00 - 7:00 PM at Franklin Heights High School. North Hunterdon High School is a four-year regional public high school serving students from six municipalities in northern Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States, as one of two high schools in the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District.Students in the high school hail from Bethlehem Township, Clinton Town, Clinton Township, Franklin Township, Lebanon Borough and Union . I am looking forward to building a relationship with each of you. He was never seen in Season 4, but he was heard over a speaker in, Principal Franklin makes his first on screen reappearance since iHave My Principals in the Season 5 episode, In the very few screenshots of the unaired. In order for new programs to be successful you must have buy in from students and staff. What's New. I am very transparent and I look forward to meeting with them and creating an atmosphere at FHS that is conductive to learning and having a little fun along the way. He is highly regarded for his leadership in creating safe, inclusive, and equity focused school cultures. South East Junior High School A message from our principal. Assistant Principal for Student Services 3rd Floor. Angelina Robinson Spanish. Looking for fun activities for your child? Haun and teacher Miss Nellie Shea taught their 20 students in two rooms on the second floor of the Franklin Institute, which was later named Franklin Grammar School. Media Center / ELPAC testing. 12, The Children's School of Rochester No. Franklin County High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,721 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year. Phone: 734-744-2655. I would like the students at FHS to know that I bring charisma and positive energy for the students. The diversity score of Franklin County High School is 0.30, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.58. " [The victim] reported to me . Now we both get to sleep inside.. It is in the Baltimore County Public Schoolssystem. 6306, 732-302-4200 Check out these flyers from various community organizations for some fun options! Main Office: 206-252-6150, Northwest Coast Art by Andrea Wilbur-Sigo, Squaxin/Skokomish, Continuous School Improvement Plan and School Profile. Principal's Message; Mission Statement; School Profile; Performance Reports; Franklin High School Campus Improvement Plan; Staff Directory; Directions; Academics. If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel free to contact me at 483-7807, option 1, or me at email bpelkey@maloneschools.org. Franklin Heights High School 1001 Demorest Road | Columbus, Ohio 43204 Phone: (614) 801-3200 | Fax: (614) 272-2290 | Attendance: (614) 801-8854 Timothy Donahue, Principal | Brock Mullins, Athletic Director | Jill Siemer, Julie Travis, Assistant Principals Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (614) 801-3200 Announcements: 1418 Ms. Catherine Klein: Assistant Principal for Student Services-3rd Floor. Layla Gray Student of the Year Ms. Jackson, SMP Principal of the Year Franklin High School Franklin High School Events iCal Feed Instructions Export Customize Calendar View Feb 2023 MonthDayList News and Events Mar ACT Registration Deadline for April 15th Test Mar Mar Report Cards Mar Apr Apr 10 Monday Email Angelina Robinson. ext. The Board of Education for Franklin City Schools will move the date of its already scheduled regular meeting on March 13th at 6 p.m. Band-O-Rama (7pm in Competition Gym), 7:00 PM Learn More S.P. Go Sabers! is to provide a safe and supportive environment where we develop positive connections with our students. His username is "bigteddy" and his password is "corncake21.". 1423 Ms. Jennifer Santosuosso: Assistant Principal for Student Services-2nd Floor: Ext. Please click on the link below to check them out. Elementary School Parent-Teacher Conferences, 6:00 PM Franklin High School Principal Dr. Joseph Williams III sent a letter to the school community in response to the allegations on Sunday. Franklin has been the Arsenal Tech High School principal since 2018. During his two years at Ballard High School, Dr. Williams has demonstrated leadership in guiding staff and students, through academics and social emotional challenges, worked with and co-facilitated the Ballard High School Diversity Empowerment Council (DEC) with a focus on racial equity, helped restart the schools Multicultural Club for students of color, formed the Principals Student Advisory Council, which represents all student groups, and partnered with the One Love Foundation to provide professional learning for the BHS school community on strengthening student/staff relationships and early identification of toxic/potentially harmful relationships. Franklin, OH. Academics. A few strengths that he will bring to FHS is his passion for student success.