It definitely made up for last year. After the relay victory, Texas A&M finished second in the team standings with 57 points. He handed off to Nairne who battled with sprinters from Ole Miss, Texas, and North Carolina, splitting 47.58 for 400 meters. Both marks are personal bests. On the homestretch, Kimeli pulled away for the last time, crossing the finish line in 15:48.98. Memo to Runners: Your Race Wants You Back in 2023! WebNCAA Indoor Championships Birmingham, AL | March 11-12, 2022. | All Times CST | Heat TEMPE - Arizona State track and field will be represented in three events next week at the 2023 NCAA Indoor Championships. INDIANAPOLIS Ole Miss track & field tied for the second-most entries to the indoor national meet in program history, earning 10 total berths to the 2023 NCAA Indoor Championships on the initial qualifying lists With an anchor leg that closed in 44.67, North Carolina A&T closed out the meet with the fastest race of the night, winning the 4x400-meter relay in 3:03.16 over Kentucky who finished second in 3:03.61 in the same heat. EagleBank Arena | Fairfax, VA, May 5-7, 2023 / His teammate, Gaston Bouchereau also qualified by running 6.63 in heat 1, a promising development for the Ducks team title chase. Whether you are looking for a challenge or just a way to relax, youll find programs to suit your needs. Sage Hurta of Colorado wins the womens mile in 4:30.58. South Point Hotel | Las Vegas, NV, April13-15, 2023 A two-day ticket is available for $30 for general admission or $20 for students, youth 12 and under, seniors, members of the military and first responders. Meet Information: LSU. The Aggies victory makes them the fifth-fastest program in collegiate history, according to the USTFCCCA. I knew going into the race, it wasnt just about me, she said. The parking lot is equipped with 26 handicap parking spaces. Nov. 18-20, 2022 It felt like everything that Ive been doing in practice just came together, Gittens said. The track is one of the few 200-meter hydraulic banked tracks in the U.S. and is the first in the western U.S. After competing in the mile prelim almost two hours earlier, Brown brought the baton in the lead through 1200 meters in 2:52.73. I've raced fast times, just when it came to national-type meets, I just didn't have the strength or the endurance to put it all together. Live results will be available at https://flashresults.ncaa.com/Indoor/2023/index.htm. How to Watch the USATF Cross-Country Championships, Emily Sisson Sets American Half Marathon Record. Fri.: 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. CarShield Field, located in the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex at T.R. With Athing Mu on her shoulder, Kaelin Roberts held strong on the final lap of heat 2 to bring home the win for USC. Stephenson has the seventh-highest seed mark after registering a toss of 22.61m at the WebYour Home For NCAA Track and Field Championships Tickets. LS Mar 04 Men's Indoor Track & Field 11:00 AM at Tufts National Qualifier @ Medford, Mass. LS Mar 04 Men's Indoor Track & Field 12:00 PM at Polar Bear Qualifier @ Ada, Ohio (Ohio Northern Univ.) Florida State closed hard against Alabama to claim third place in 10:59.16. He closed out the competition by winning the 1,000 meters in 2:36. O'Fallon Historical Society's Log Cabin Museum, Athletic Fields|Pavilions|Weddings. Chris Kjeldsen Pool at the Pacific Aquatics Center| Stockton, CA. Here are some highlights from the prelim heats in the first two days. Colorado senior Sage Hurta ran away from the field with 500 meters to go to win the womens mile in 4:30.58, a personal best. It was a true team championship and the reason is that we were represented in 13 of the 17 events, Arkansas head coach Lance Harter said. The NCAA Division II Mens and Womens Track and Field Committee has announced the participants for the 2023 NCAA Division II Mens and Womens Indoor Track and Field Championships. The USATF Indoor Championships, where athletes vie for world indoor championships spots, air live on CNBC, NBCSports.com/live, the NBC Sports app and Peacock on Saturday and Sunday from Spokane, Washington. He won the final in 13:23.77, breaking the meet record of 13:25 (set by Lawi Lalang in 2012) and setting a personal best. 1/27 NAU Drew Bosley 3K. Running solo, Wayment brought home the first ever DMR win in school history for the Cougars by finishing in 10:52.96, splitting 4:32.90 for the mile. Competition in the women's long jump is at 4:00 p.m. MT on Friday, March 10, while the men's high jump is at 1:00 p.m. MT on Saturday, March 11. She officially claimed the record after running 2:28 in the 800 meters. Around 10 minutes in, Katie Izzo of Arkansas jumped ahead, stringing the field out for the first time in the race. Im feeling good, Kimeli said. My main problem the whole season is right as that second turn comes, I start grinding and pushing and lose my form, but I held it that whole curve, Boling said. Boling edged out national leader Terrance Laird of LSU in heat 2 of the mens 200 meters, winning the crown in 20.19. Sherman Complex | Storrs, CT, Nov. 19, 2022 According to the USTFCCCA, Oregon is the first program in meet history to sweep all three events in the same year. I just wanted to go out there and do my best, hopefully pull us through.. Please contact a parking attendant to assist with drop off or pick up arrangements. Proceed through intersection onto Avenue W to enter CrossPlex, FromEast View City of O'Fallon field and facility statuses, get email/text alerts or install the RainoutLine mobile app! The Caledonia, Michigan native placed second at the Big Ten Championships in the pole vault, a career-best finish at a conference championship. ChampionshipsAt a GlanceElite 90ResourcesScheduleNCAA.com. 2650 Tri Sports CircleO'Fallon, MO 63368Phone:636-474-2REC (2732)Hours:Please see the Renaud Center website. Meet Info; Start Lists; Results; Athletes; Team Scores; W: M: Today was definitely a great confidence boost. About USF Track and Field Image credit for NCAA Track and Field Championships: American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament. Cambridge, Mass. The Iowa State junior assumed the lead right away, stringing the field out with a 4:06 first mile. Noah Williams, a junior from LSU, won the mens 400 meters with a breakthrough performance in heat 2. You will need a User Account to register for programs online. I was really confident at a mile in that I was going to be at least top four, if not top three, so going into the last 800, I felt like I was getting a little tired, sort of felt that mile from earlier, Hocker said. LS Mar 04 Women's Tennis TBA To learn more about each host organization visit: With 400 meters remaining, Wayment jumped to the front and accelerated all the way into the bell lap, holding off a hard-charging Gregory through the finish line. As the collegiate record-holder, Oregon was a heavy favorite heading into the distance medley relay, and the Ducks did not disappoint. Turn left onto Ensley Avenue and drive back over the interstate Cole Hocker of Oregon had a spectacular Saturday, with wins in both the mile and 3,000-meters. Weeks National TFRI USTFCCCA NCAA Division III Indoor Track & Field 2023 Rankings Calendar. 24 in Week Six USTFCCCA Index, Womens Track & Field Finishes Program Record Fourth at SEC Indoor Championships, Track & Fields Jalani Davis Wins SEC Weight Throw Title, Track & Field Ready to Compete at 2023 SEC Indoor Championships, Mens Distance Medley Relay Wins SEC Weekly Honors. If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right. This [NCAA title] is even sweeter because its more of a team effort, Oregon head coach Robert Johnson told reporters in a virtual mixed zone. In the virtual mixed zone, Nelson said she surprised herself and didnt expect to break the record in Saturdays final. 2022-23 Championships. On the teams home track, Arkansas earned victory with the help of several standout performances in the distance events, including 14 points in the mile and 17 points in the 3,000 meters. Ole Miss finished second in 9:20.75, and Texas claimed the third podium spot by finishing in 9:23.73. Behind Hocker, the race was on for the final three automatic qualifying positions. 100 North Main StreetO'Fallon, MO 63366Phone:636-240-2000Hours: Monday Friday: 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. O'Fallon Municipal Centre100 North Main StreetO'Fallon, MO 63366 Phone:636-240-2000 Hours:Mon. It means everything, Miller said. Behind Kiptoo, Eric Hamer of Colorado State and Morgan Beadlescomb of Michigan State battled for second with Hamer ultimately reaching the line first in 13:29.60. For events and activities at CarShield Field, watch this page! In a tight battle to the line, Damion Thomas edged out Jamal Britt of Iowa and national leader Trey Cunningham of Florida State to win the NCAA title in the 60-meter hurdles. - The Harvard track and field teams will send six athletes to the 2023 NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championship meet in Albeuerque, N.M. Charles Schwab Field Omaha | Omaha, NE, Dec. 3-4, 2022 Medical scratches can be applied until Follow I-65 North through downtown Birmingham take Exit 261B to I-20/59 Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the sort by price button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available NCAA Track tickets by cheapest tickets available. INDIANAPOLIS Michigan State track & field's Heath Baldwin and Trevor Stephenson have qualified for the 2023 NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships, as announced by the national office Tuesday evening. Eric Edwards Jr. was the last hurdler to qualify out of heat 2, giving LSU two competitors heading into the final on Saturday. And Jacory Patterson of Virginia Tech finished third, also running a personal best. Leahy started out as a graduate assistant at Lindenwood, acting as the primary contact for the gymnastics, mens volleyball, mens/womens tennis and mens/womens lacrosse teams from January-May 2022. Typically, the Bowerman watch list will release on the dates below at 4 p.m. The pack broke up when a collision between Elly Henes of NC State and Allie Schadler of Washington took place within the top group. At championship events, Division I athletes are celebrated on television and digital networks. The excitement culminated on the anchor leg with Teare leading a group of five teams up front in the mile. Behind Oregon, LSU finished second with 56 points and Georgia placed third with 35 points. native graduated from Missouri Baptist University in May 2021 with her Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies. After the race, Wayment spoke about the significance of coming back and winning after two of her teammates missed out on the opportunity to race in 2020. From I-20 or I-59 merge onto I-20/59 West and follow signs to downtown Birmingham For more information regarding the Division I indoor track and field championships and to purchase tickets, log on to ncaa.com. .css-17zuyas{display:block;font-family:Sailec,Sailec-fallback,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-17zuyas:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-17zuyas{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-17zuyas{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-17zuyas{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-17zuyas{font-size:1.2rem;line-height:1.4;}}.css-17zuyas h2 span:hover{color:#CDCDCD;}How to Watch the Toyko Marathon, Tuliamuk and Thomson Win U.S. Half Marathon Titles, GOAT Courtney Dauwalter Wins Transgrancanaria, These Are the 10 Biggest American Race Weekends, The Best Downhill Marathons for Boston Qualifying, Millrose Games 2023 Results and Highlights, What You Need to Know About the Barkley Marathons, Results & Highlights From the USATF XC Champs. We have three days, and its just like a long run and then you do a workout the following day, so it's not that hard, Kiptoo said. The Bill Harris Arena has ADA parking located at the front entrance. Tickets will be available to purchase at the Birmingham Why Trust Us? To buy NCAA Track tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeeks checkout process to complete the information fields. 3 fastest time in NCAA history and a world lead to score 10 points for the Tigers. If youre looking for cheap NCAA Track tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $77.00. Steiner ran 22.38 to beat Tamara Clark of Alabama who finished second in 22.45. Women's Entries; Men's Entries; INDIANAPOLIS Ole Miss track & field tied for the second-most entries to the indoor national meet in program history, earning 10 total berths to the 2023 NCAA Indoor Championships on the initial qualifying lists released by the NCAA late Tuesday night. WebTrack & Field Complex mens/womens tennis and mens/womens lacrosse teams from January-May 2022. After the race, Wayment told reporters that from the mile on, she kept looking at her coach, Diljeet Taylor to see if shed give the signal indicating she could take the lead. Her winning time of 2:00.69 is a two-second personal best and breaks the NCAA meet record. The Aggies were anchored by Mu, who split a blistering 49.54 seconds in the last 400 meters while running away from USC anchor Kaelin Roberts, the runner who beat her in the open 400 meters an hour earlier. NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships Results, Two Oregon Runners Break the NCAA Mile Record, Matthew Boling Runs Down a Georgia Football Player, Athing Mu Breaks the 800-Meter Indoor NCAA Record, Records Fall at the New Balance Indoor Grand Prix, Runners Hit Olympic Standards at Sound Running, Beatrice Chepkoech Breaks the 5K World Record, Gudaf Tsegay Smashes 1500m World Record in France, 2021 NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships, Latest results from the 2021 NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Baldwin, Stephenson Punch Tickets to NCAA Indoor Championships Story Links INDIANAPOLIS Michigan State track & field's Heath Baldwinand Trevor Stephensonhave qualified for the 2023 NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships, as announced by the national office Tuesday evening. NCAA Track tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Here are some of the highlights from Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the Randal Tyson Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Behind Williams, Randolph Ross from North Carolina A&T finished second in 44.99, a personal best out of heat 1. All rights reserved. The 2023 NCAA Division III men's and women's indoor track and field championship qualifiers will be revealed in an NCAA.com press release on Sunday, March 5 by 7 p.m. Take Exit 120 off I-20/59 Cross Country; Indoor Track & Field; Outdoor Track & Field; Year Select 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008. Cameron Indoor Stadium | Durham, NC, April14-15, 2023 Copyright 2023. March 10-11, Jordan Andreassen Cambridge, Mass. There is a $5.00 parking fee for sporting events at the CrossPlex and a $5.00 parking fee for specialty events held at Bill Harris Arena. ADA Parking Yusuf Bizimana of Texas finished second in 4:05.64, Adam Fogg finished third in 4:05.73, and Lucas Bons finished fourth in 4:06.19, claiming the final automatic qualifying spot. Story Links. 1 ranking by winning heat 2 in 6.52, the fastest time of the day. Twanisha Terry of USC came dangerously close to breaking the collegiate record by winning heat 2 of the 60 meters in 7.09, a personal best for the senior. USTA National Campus (Collegiate Center) | Orlando, FL, May 19-24, 2023- Women His first national championship appearance came at the NCAA Outdoor Championships in 2021, where he earned his first All-America honor with a 13th-place finish. Texas A&M missed their own collegiate record, but they achieved a meet record by winning heat 3 of the womens 4x400-meter relay in 3:36.68, beating USC by over a second. The womens team championship was won by Arkansas, a program that came from behind after the first two days of the meet to win the indoor title. WebHelp Develop our Nations Best and Grow the Sport. Running almost the entire race solo, Kiptoo continued with consistent 200-meter splits of 33-32 seconds and closed with a 31-second last lap. That mark could be in jeopardy if the sprinters carry the same momentum into Saturdays final. Micah Williams tied his personal best of 6.49 to win the mens 60-meter final, earning 10 points for Oregon in the team title chase. Renaud Center2650 Tri Sports Circle O'Fallon, MO 63368 Phone:636-474-2REC (2732) Hours: See website for hours. The Georgia duo of Karel Tilga and Kyle Garland finished first and second, respectively, in the heptathlon championship. Behind her, Joella Lloyd of Tennessee finished second in 7.17. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Two of our girls, Lauren and Elena Ellsworth were on the team last year that didnt get to race the DMR because of COVID, and its Liv [Olivia] and Is first time being on the DMR, Wayment said. Track and Field Kiptoo is one of the favorites to win an individual title at the cross-country meet. BOK Center | Tulsa, OK, March 31-April 2, 2023 12/3 TX Brian Herron 500m. Per county health regulations, a facemask worn over the nose and mouth will be required of all spectators. These are the opportunities that got me through those really hard days where I didn't want to work out. ET. The Kalamazoo, Michigan native previously broke the school record in the heptathlon at the PNC Lenny Lyles Invitational on Jan. 28 with 5,959 points before breaking it for the second time at the conference championship. After the final day at the 2021 NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships, the Arkansas womens team and the mens squad from Oregon took Become a USATF Member today. Jamal Britt of Iowa followed with a personal best of his own to finish second in 7.58 and earn the final automatic qualifying spot. Arkansas attempted to control the pace with senior Kennedy Thompson taking the early lead and bringing the field through the first 800 meters in 2:18. After 400 meters, Teare jumped to the lead once again and Mario Garcia Romo of Ole Miss attempted to follow up front. And if I can't, I don't want to lead the race and not win it.. When asked by reporters about his approach to running back-to-back championships, he expressed total confidence. ET on Wednesdays for women and 4 p.m. Going into the final, Mu was favored to win after breaking the collegiate record in the 800 meters and running the national leading time in the 400 meters earlier this season. According to the USTFCCCA, the point total for Arkansas is the second highest in NCAA meet history. Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator May 26-31,2023- Men She brought the field out in a blistering 56.90 for the first 400 meters and by 500 meters, her lead grew to 50 meters or so with a chase pack closing in on her over the bell lap. The Birmingham CrossPlex provides over 900 parking spaces located on property. Hasz finished second in 15:49.62 and Henes followed for third in 15:49.86. With Each Transaction 100% Verified And The Largest Inventory Of Tickets On The Web, SeatGeek Is The The stubbornness that got me into injury trouble for the course of all the 2020 is the same stubbornness that I had with my cross-training, my rehab, my comeback, and going to this weekend, Hurta said. NRG Stadium | Houston, TX, April6-8, 2023 The designated handicap parking spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved in advance. The indoor championships continue on Saturday, with several finals set to be contested. In 2019, she finished 21st in the 5,000 meters at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships. Even with the NCAA Cross-Country Championships coming up on Monday, Wesley Kiptoo didnt leave anything to chance in his pursuit of winning the 5,000 meters. Tickets for the championships may be purchased online at www.ncaa.com/tickets. On Saturday, the Texas A&M freshman finished second in 51.03. His heptathlon point total of 5,973 ranks eighth in the 16-athlete field. Albuquerque Convention Center| Albuquerque, NM, March 15-18, 2023- Women Participate as an individual, with friends or as a team, and choose from a range of instructional-level programs to highly competitive leagues. With two laps to go is when I just stopped thinking about how I felt. With a group of nine runners still in the mix, Kimeli finally pushed the pace with 400 meters remaining. Amalie Arena | Tampa, FL, May 17-27, 2023 Leahy was a part of the staff that helped Lindenwood make the transition to Division I, joining the Ohio Valley Conference back on July 1, 2022. UAB www.uabsports.com. In the process of improving on the previous NCAA record (4,703 set by Kendell Williams in 2016), the Texas A&M junior also set a national record for Trinidad and Tobago. Hughes Blvd. Backpacks and purchases larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches are not permitted. The senior from LSU ran a personal best of 7.51, leading a blanket finish to score 10 points for the Tigers. And there was enough action up there with Ole Miss and Cooper going back and forth, and I was able to sit back there and then feed off of those moves. The 2021 NCAA individual champions representing Oregon included freshman Emmanuel Ihemeje in the triple jump, sophomore Cole Hocker in the mile and 3,000 meters, freshman Micah Williams in the 60 meters, junior Charlie Hunter in the 800 meters, and the distance medley relay. While studying at MBU, Leahy captained the womens soccer team, was an editor for the schools news network, MBU Timeline, was a sports anchor for the MBU Timeline Broadcast and was the Vice President of the Student Athlete Advisory Council from 2020-2022.Leahy spent her last undergraduate semester interning in the MBU Athletics Communications office taking stats, being a part of the gameday staff and doing website/social media maintenance. PORTLAND, Ore. Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 GNAC Indoor Track and Field Championships as the annual event moves this month to the Around 1200 meters into the race, the junior backed off the front, urging Grace Forbes from Rice to lead the field. Email: jordan1@uab.edu Gittens started the competition by finishing second in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 8.72. 1/13 ARK Britton Wilson 600m. I just went and I knew that I've run a 4:30 (mile) and 2:05 (800 meters), Wayment said. Proceed through intersection onto Avenue W to enter CrossPlex. All rights reserved. But after a few laps, Izzo pulled back and let Kimeli and Forbes lead once again. Proceed through intersection onto Avenue W to enter CrossPlex, FromWest At the 1998 NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships, Seaborne produced a throw of 18.69m for 13th in the competition. Hughes Blvd., O'Fallon, MO 63366. Four-time national champion Turner Washington, USATF Indoor Champion Justin Robinson, and the group of Robinson, Jalen Drayden, Gamali Felix and Jeremiah Curry will all compete for NCAA The BYU senior earned her second NCAA title of the weekend in 9:01.47. Davis cleared 6.93 meters, which improved on the previous collegiate record of 6.91 meters set by Elva Goulbourne of Auburn and Whitney Gipson of TCU who both cleared the mark. PROHIBITED ITEMS. He has set personal bests in the 60m, 60m hurdles, long jump, high jump, pole vault and shot put this season. The facility also includes a temperature-controlled warm-up track on the lower level, a spectator level with concessions, and an entire floor dedicated to media, press and timing. With Gregorys finish, Katie Izzos fourth-place, and Abby Grays fifth-place performance, Arkansas scored 17 points with three finishers in the top five of the 3,000 meters, contributing to a winning team score of 62 points for the Razorbacks. The junior ran 50.84 to win her section and the NCAA title in the 400 meters. After being beaten in the final of the 400 meters, Texas A&M freshman Athing Mu ran the anchor leg for her team in the final event of the day, splitting 49.54 (an unofficial indoor 400-meter best). All Rights Reserved. Through the NCAAs partnerships with Turner/CBS, ESPN and others, all Division I championships are either broadcast nationally or streamed live. The City of Birmingham and UAB have partnered together to bring the NCAA Division I Mens and Womens Indoor Track & Field National Championship to Birmingham. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Leahy also was the Head Sports Information Director for the 2022 100 North Main StreetO'Fallon, MO63366Phone:636-240-2000Hours: Monday Friday: 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. History of Zumwalts Fort and its Reconstruction. She also spearheaded the creation and upkeep of the official MBU Womens Soccer Instagram account, working directly with peers and fans on content creation, posting and interactions through the account.Prior to Missouri Baptist University, Leahy attended St. Charles Community College on an A+ Scholarship from 2017-2019, where she received her Associate of Arts in General Studies and was a two-sport athlete, playing soccer for two years and softball for one. Being just 10 miles from the airport and minutes away from downtown Birmingham its ease of access puts it in an ideal spot. The 2022 meet will take on Monday, Feb. 21 and Tuesday, Feb. 22 at The Podium in Spokane, Washington. For most of the race, the Oregon junior bided his time in the back of the top group, finally giving chase to McLear who broke away in the last 100 meters. In the early laps of the anchor leg, Krissy Gear of Arkansas led the field, but Courtney Wayment of BYU comfortably pulled away from Gear and established a 50-meter lead on her competitors by the bell lap. In the span of two hours and 10 minutes, JuVaughn Harrison became the first athlete ever to win both the long jump and the high jump at the NCAA Indoor Championships in the same year. The sophomore from Georgia, who went viral in 2019 for breaking the high school national record in the 100 meters, won his first NCAA title on Saturday. Gittens shattered the collegiate record by scoring 4,746 points in the pentathlon. 3/1/2023 12:12:00 PM. Its more surreal because I never expected to be in this position, especially going to Benson [High School in Portland, Oregon], Williams said. Follow Ensley Avenue approximately 1 mile into Five Points West Intersection Privacy Policy On the mens side, the final day of the championship featured a historic team effort from Oregon. Follow Ensley Avenue approximately 1 mile into Five Points West Intersection Through injuries, through tough seasons, through not having everything together, I knew what I needed to do to get back to the top. Damion Thomas of LSU breezed through the first heat by winning in 7.56, which is a personal best for the senior. Hannah Leahy joined the KU staff in February 2023, coming from the Athletics Communications office at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Mo. Thats around the same time I usually do, even when Im running 50 point, so it wasnt terrible, Mu said. The last day of the meet started with a dominant win from Oregon sophomore Cole Hocker and continued with a historic double victory in Saturdays distance events. In total, 11 finishers achieved personal bests. [I realized] I got to make the most of it.. Sixty-eight women and 52 men are qualified and set to compete in at least two events at the 2023 DI men's and women's indoor track and field championships. If you are interested in volunteering for the 2022 NCAA Division I Indoor Track & Field National Championship, please contact: To beat her Razorback rival, Wayment ran 31.20 in the final 200 meters. American Airlines Center | Dallas, TX, April 1-3, 2023