We moved into our own apartment last year. One more thing! Then, when I got home that night, my girlfriend asked me how it was. If you really believe she is genuinely sorry then you have got to decide how much she means to you and is it really worth giving her a final chance. I have no illusions, and I don't consider her my girl. Every time a person tells their SO "it was only a kiss", means there's much more to the story. I have quit my job since this all happemed. But I have forgiven her, and our realationship is great. But I dont get that mad anymore. Location: SPACESHIP! She really want to get back together again, and she says she still loves me. And when I texted her back she just said hey I would have expected her to ask why haven't u texted me, was it because wat I asked , but nothing , By entering this site you declare 3. But, if your bae considers it cheating, then be respectful of that and save your . Otherwise you'll appear like someone who can be taken for granted. I think when you have something as good as you describe you don't want to ultimately let a long distance just happened tiny thing like that get in the way of you two being togetherespecially when her letters show she is so convicted to dedicating herself to you. I wanted to just be with her, and have fun with her Be in love again. She didnt have any explanations She just knows that it was stupid and that it hurt me. I'm glad you're optimist at the moment. I'm really glad I stumbled on this forum! It's totally her fault. We had arranged for me to go and visit her for a few days a couple of weeks later but the prospect of us not really being together anymore was horrible and it felt like the end so we were both gutted. She never told me. It was 3am. I kinda did think she was the one and wanted to keep her. I am so frustrated right now What do I say when she calls or show up on my door? Im not saying let her off the hook completely just tell her excatly how this made u feel and tell her shes gonna have to work at it to get ur trust back. Find someone who really loves you and won't do this to you. Now she is home and I found out that she kissed another boy. At heart, it's your typical fish out of water story, but like I said there's a hook. do what makes u happy **** the rest. So now you need to think if you're going to let one thing to end all those possibilites of more future together. First of all is what kind of cheating it was. If she does go out without you there (e.g. It's obviously going to be a tough period, but before I found this out she spent every day making me the happiest I've ever been! Women know that its very painful for a guy to find out that his girlfriend has kissed another guy behind his back. Thought Shifting. "We. Inicio; my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it; Sin categorizar; my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it Dude she needs to stay gone. However, what makes a relationship a relationship is when two individuals make a decision to be together and be committed to each other. Every letter was like 15 pages on a word document. Girls' night is a must for methere are few things I love more than getting together with my best friend dishing about our latest relationship dramas while eating an insane amount of tacos. Let's not forget that she directly said to you she didn't feel she cheated (RED FLAG!!!!!). Partially, I can see her point - sometimes on certain things in life I can be an ass. Never believe a cheater who cheats and sticks with their. Sure you might pay more attention for a while, but then you will slip back into your old habits, and she will wander again. When she hugs me and looks up at me with those gorgeous eyes I just want to kiss her. Joey McCartney, 32, and Jesse McCartney, 36, are allegedly the two men responsible for the home invasion murder. Don't let anyone yell you otherwise and have enough respect for yourself to know that you should be treated better. Her niceness to you is her currency. She knows it can never happen again and things are alot better now. When she texts me I compulsively end up calling her and talking about the relationship and sort of telling her how good she is and how much I want her. Watch this free video and he will share the secret with you. She would have then begun to deeply regret the mistake she made, to the point where she felt sick with guilt about it and apologized to you. Because I love everything about her and cant see myself without her. The truth is she messing with you because she is selfish and slutty. After that she was crying non stop then she finally told me. Which isn't fair to you. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number. Working out really helped me through that hard period. Yet, for guys who are difficult for a woman to break up with (e.g. And NO, she wasnt under the effect of some substance, like alcohol. How foolish will I feel?". Gotta look at it from her perspective - she has cried numerous times before telling me she might leave me and it never got through - i never believed her. I went to a bar one night to shoot pool because I could not sleep. Getting her to love you, respect you, touch you and want you the way she did in the beginning, isn't difficult at all. I love her, but I dont trust her right now. I went to leave an she was just crying begging me for another chance. in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 gameplaySUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL! Everything was going really well and we loved eachother so much and whenever I had to leave her or she had to go back to university it would be very hard and we would miss eachother, but she would find it alot harder because she was so homesick. Notice how your body feels, in the present moment, without judgment. Only about our kids. I think the bottom question is if you're going to be able to forgive her and not bring the subject whenever you're angry, or if you're not going to use it as an excuse to behaver carelessly. A couple nights ago my wife went out clubbing with a few of her friends. delete her from your life. But when she got in the shower I couldn't resist! camrond, January 5, 2011 in Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy. Attaching yourself emotionally to another person while you are in a relationship IS cheating. The boy she kissed was recently dumped of his girlfriend that he had been with for 3 years. But the last month she stopped talking to me. We saw each other from time to time in high school and ended up getting together and started a. So I guess what I am trying to say is that she felt lonely, and couldnt be alone anymore. She will want you to come along too because you are the man that she is proud to be with and you are the man that she wants to be kissing, hugging and hooking up with at the end of the night. Okay, sorry for the length of this, but I am stuck im a situation and I need help to make a decision! Romantic relationships go through their trials and tribulations, just like all relationships throughout life. truly committed, kind of like each other, long distance, co-worker relationship, high school sweethearts, etc) and why she kissed him. Home / Uncategorized / my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. Last night, we went to a bar and, at her suggestion, took along two other men whom we knew only slightly. Next day we meet up to kinda settle the dispute and move on. I don't want to feel paranoid or insecure because the relationship will be doomed. how many children did jayne mansfield have. she's still lying to you. Now we've been taking it slowly the past week and it's going okay - I'm trying to be attentive in the future but i still feel like she doesnt understand how much the kiss thing hurt me. Ive been thinking about the day she came through the gates on the airport everyday since she left. If she actually leaves her bf or is kicked out, that may or may not work to my benefit, but trust me I'm not waiting around for that. Clearly both of them needed to be loved, and because they were so close friends I believe both of them felt sad and it just happened. And she met him and his wife at some sex convention. My girlfriend of 4 years kissed and "played" with another guy. Be proactive and save both of you a lot of wasted time. How does it feel to be 2nd string? I feel really bad that she has done that because I would never ask her to that but I feel really bad because I'm still not convinced I can move on properly from this. I think she held off telling you truly to not hurt you. Big difference. You want to believe that your girl is messing around with you because she doesn't want her bf. So the contact just got worse and worse. I found her and her ex-boyfriend doing stuff(his hand were down her pants) in their grandma room. Be sure to read the LAST LINE . it's VERY VERY VERY important. My girlfriend kissed some older guy that she says was a friend. She had been quiet for a month, and I was desperate to find out what it was. barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis You're getting what's called the trickle truth. You want me to go on a comma and replace her. Finally a week ago she called it quits for good. She said she didn't go any further but she said that she enjoyed it - she says that because she enjoyed it its not right to stay with me. I checked messages back to that night and seen a lads name who had text her saying his name and number and said to give him a ring some time. The title says it all. -GF's feelings changed and she wanted to break up because the she and the other dude were, or did, hook up again. If your girlfriend has been actively hanging out with her single girlfriends to go out and party and get drunk, then its only natural that she will eventually cheat on you if you dont have a deeply committed relationship where both of you know for sure that you want to be together for life. Being in a relationship is a decision that both of you need to make on your own. Essentially she blames the situation on me. One of the major issues facing relationships is trust. Should I keep kissing her? I think you should keep enjoying life with your lady and yes, appear a little cool and confident and as wellmake those amazing dates and don't fly off the handle and just spending every little minute with her while trying to sort this outbut I think a few weeks of time should get you two back to where you were before hand. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. Thank you both so much for your answers. In any case, she ends up drinking a bunch and hanging out there all night because we argued and wanted t. So, what you say and do at this point is very important if you want to keep your relationship together or if you want to break up with her without getting even more hurt than you already are right now. Hopefully she learned that when you get a person who truly cares about you, you cant treat him like that. I can unsubscribe at anytime with a click. It was a day or two after our first date, and we had gone to hang out in her. Haha, thanks gymgirlie! You can not control the actions of others, only yourself. army, navy, air force, etc). If it ever happens again there is no way im doing that again. She just told me today, and it happened last night. All rights reserved. Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. My girlfriend said it just happened, but still She did something that broke my heart, and I dont know if I can forgive her. Im not telling you to act like a ****, but try to see how much she wants to get back with you. wait you guys should understand the whole story. Regardless of how bad you feel right now, the best thing for you is to remain emotionally strong and clear headed so you can make the best decision for your unique situation. You cant let an untrustworthy woman destroy you and turn you into an insecure guy who hides from women because he is afraid of being hurt. Because she . The thought of your girlfriend kissing another lad is going to burn your head out for a good while yet mate and your going to have to just deal with it the best way you can but you'll have a good while of thinking about it yet. This changes nothing dude. Im just gonna think about me, and take the time I need. You gotta stop with this neediness. Its cute that you think she will eventually leave for you but you are just her selfish pleasure. If you want to keep the relationship together, you cant demand that she no longer spends any time with that guy because that is a choice that she needs to make. But she lies in saying that she immediately didnt wanna be friends with him anymore. And if she didnt speak I would take the next buss home. There are still times I get sad when I think about what happened, and im still trying to live with it. my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. She will say that the way that he has responded is very unattractive, its a turn off, its scaring her and she now wants to get out of the relationship. Immediately I'm thinking the worst. Your best bet in a situation like that is to dump her and start hooking up with other women to move on, rather than forgiving her and getting more involved with her (e.g. So live, laugh and be happy you have a great lady on your side. People like her are selfish to no end. You cant force your girlfriend to make a decision to only spend time with you, because she is an individual and can ultimately choose to do whatever she wants. In the beginning, these guys are often friendly, charming, and non-threatening. If you decide to trust her and continue on with the relationship, you need to make sure that you dont keep bringing up the kissing mistake with her and turning it into an issue that destroys the relationship. Make Her Love You For Life: How to make a woman feel sexually attracted, respect you and be totally in love with you when in a relationship. As you can see, its not only women who cannot be trusted. You have to forgive her, forget about it and then continue on, knowing that it was a silly mistake and she wont ever want to go through a break up with you like that again. what are the non legislative powers of congress. Suddenly, he leaned. What Should You Do When Your Girlfriend Kissed Another Guy And Told You? Anyway when I went to her Grandma house. If it doesn't, at least I can say I tried. In this case, maybe it was her need of contact or physical interaction. Question. If I would describe myself with two words right now, it would be lost and insecure. The first time we met (a week ago), I could see it in her eyes that something was wrong. was it a one-time thing or did it happen frequently? Follow What is your opinion? I was gutted but also a little embarrassed that I had checked her phone so wasn't sure how to go about confronting her. Man the hell up and ditch the witch. I'll tell you. Firstly, despite supposedly "coming clean", you still haven't gotten the whole truth from her. Im far from a romantic and I don't always show her how much I love her. Married 8 years and kissed another women. I have to see if her feelings for me are real. She is trying to blame you and she will soon try an make everything like it was before. She can play the piano, 1 2 3 Mary, Mary, who is she? Clear my head and then maybe I can move on and be with her again. And I think I can forgive her and never bring the subject up again in the future. If she was under the effect of some substance, like alcohol, the conditions really change. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years and 8 months. Image Source Dear Abby: My wife and I are in our 60s and have been married more than 40 years. My thoughts are not to break up with her, because I understand her mistake, but rather to find out how to move on! Maybe it was too much for her She needed the physical interaction that was impossible for me to give her. I kissed the wrong one. She couldn't really speak and I was surprised at how calm I was staying. She didnt do more than kiss him first of all. Updated January 19, 2023 by ReGain Editorial Team. I feel great that she has finally got all her secrets out and now I can understand her and love her more! Journals Are You Currently in Crisis? But it ment something to me! I really want to give myself some time and think about this. If youve found yourself in the unfortunate position of saying, My girlfriend kissed another guy the way you respond and react needs to be based on the kind of relationship you have with her (e.g. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. He frequently threatens to kick her out of the house. But its really hard to bee like that with the girl I love "gotta cry before you sing". So, if you're having relationship problems with your woman and haven't been able to fix them on your own, Dan will show you the way. Today our realationship is great! But if this is something more than just teenage drama and you feel like this person is the one you're mean to be with, I think you should take the time and look deeper into why she's doing what she's doing. I hate that what we had together is in . My girlfriend got drunk and kissed another guy, 2 months later she got drunk and kissed a girl, HELP, Girlfriend kissed another guy after been fighting a lot. 01.07.2022 To her that would be like you saying you don't care. She ran after me with tears and stopped me right before I walked in. She is the cheater, there is never any justification for cheating, if you didn't show her enough attention then she should talk to you about it. I miss us like crazy! That first few days she was gone she was really struggling and just wanted to come home because she missed me so much and she told me she didn't want to be with anybody else atall, she only wanted me and wanted us to give the long distance relationship a go. Was it just physical or was it emotional? WOw Thats crazy! Months of love wasted on trying to make some girl I don't know feel good. feedback really helps with this situation plz. But I know she loves me but still it was a bad thing to do to me. {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. I agreed. The hook's in the beginning. My Activity Streams Content New Today Community Guidelines; More. You've been really helpful in this frustrating period of my life. Q: When my girlfriend and I were split up, she dated another guy. She was crying a lot and said that the guy didnt just kiss her on the cheek but on the lips and tried to sleep with her and was kinda touching her. I'd say they did more than just kiss. The ultimate show of trust! Keep it Clean. Maybe she stood by me because of her guilt, but why would she go through all that just because she felt guily? seriously we know what we're talking about. THEN that night she got drunk and this dude made a move on her and succeeded in kissing her. She said it ment nothing and she had considered telling me but didn't want to ruin things between us. She went back and forth with me for two weeks about how I don't appreciate her and how she loves me but she doesn't trust me to change the way I treat her etc. You will discover what she has been WAITING for you to do, but will probably never tell you about. Then you find out it was a kiss on the lips. She said she wanted to explain everything, but that she had to talk to me tomorrow because she was so shocked about the fact that I new. I already graduated college and she's still in college. If thats what your girlfriend did, then its fine to forgive her if you have the emotional strength to do so and you know that she wouldnt ever want to do that again. examples of bad manners. Guys the exact same thing has after happening me and this proved to be an excellent read. Because by telling you her guilt would be assuaged. Either way she is a cheat and you need to dump her. You guys have been really helpful, and the only thing left for me now, is to see what happens. I didn't respond I just ignored her and blocked her for 2 weeks. My girlfriend (of 3.5 years) was on a staff night out on Monday, she ended up briefly kissing one of her co-workers for what she says was no longer than 2 seconds. Please just leave her and don't believe non of her excuses or her trying to blame you. We have been unbelievably happy, mind blowingly happy! I'm a distraction for her. Sorry about the long post, I havnt really got any of this off me chest before now. If your girlfriend has kissed another guy, she will usually then break up with you because was already planning to, or she will wait to break up with you based on the way you react to the news. I felt so guilty . She blames the kiss on the guy and alcohol and my lack of giving attention to her. My wife was taking care of her sick mother (this makes it worse). All her apologies are I think because deep down she honestly feels guilty about getting into this while still supposedly my girlfriend. She cheated herself. Understand: I'm a fisherman, and I caught my wife with another man. She had no words and when the buss came, I started walking. confidence, charisma, masculine vibe, humor, etc). Of course, if youve just found out that your girlfriend kissed another guy, you are probably feeling hurt, betrayed and may not feel like approaching and talking to other women because youre worried about the same thing happening to you with another woman. We started seeing eachother last May and although it wasn't intended for anything serious, we surprisingly ended up falling for eachother and by July we were pretty much inseparable. Today, I found out that she kissed another guy from school. Did you manage to commit to her and forgive her?