This is my very first fanfiction ever written, so make sure you leave a comment down below about my fanfiction! Lori begins panting. "WHAT? Lincoln is sitting on his bed, thinking about how his date could fail now when he saw a piece of paper slip under his door. As Abuelo's right-hand man, Bobby can't wait to take over the family business one day. It is unclear why he has worked so many, possibly for the extra money, or to impress Lori, or perhaps because he keeps losing them. Much like his girlfriend, Bobby is very emotional and cries easily. He loves his family and loves working at the Mercado. - Simon commented scaried, - If I knew he'll act like this, I wouldn't have invite him. In the infamous Loud House, 9 sisters sat on the couch watching their favorite show. - I discussed with others. - In your position I'd focus on studies and not count only on your music skills. The next morning, the older sisters were having breakfast burritos, and Leni sat next to Lori. ", "Bobby", Lori said, "I don't like you hanging out with my little brother. Hey! Loud House: Omni-Force 20 parts Ongoing (A Loud house x Ben 10 Ultimate Alien crossover) Ben fights an unknown being who then causes a DNA. - Luna said - I keep writting my songs and singing them to be more popular and recognised. Lalo (dog)Sergio (parrot)Unnamed goldfish (deceased)Unnamed second goldfish (status unknown) - Please, Lori, calm down. In "For Bros About to Rock", Bobby states that Lori loves a man in uniform. Friends Lori (girlfriend)LincolnLunaMall Cop CaptainClyde (sometimes)The ManagerTeriDanaPamPar - Lynn complained - We have a party to star. Ronnie Anne is offended, Bobby breaks up with Lori, Lori gets angry at Lincoln and forces him to go on the double date. Lola: Hey Lincoln, you seem too happy this morning, what's up? Once he said that, all of the other girls notice this and starts to squeal. After she left bathroom her parents greeted her. - Lincoln gave Lori a plate with a boiled egg with cinnamon and a glass of multi-layered cappuccino on a board. Arturo Santiago (father)Maria Santiago (mother)Ronnie Anne Santiago (younger sister)Rosa Casagrande (maternal grandmother)Hector Casagrande (maternal grandfather)Lazaro (maternal great-grandfather; deceased)Mama Lupe (marternal great-grandmother)Carlos Casagrande (maternal uncle)Frida Puga Casagrande (maternal aunt by marriage)Carlota Casagrande (maternal cousin)Carlos Jr. Casagrande (maternal cousin)Carlino Casagrande (maternal cousin)Carlitos Casagrande (maternal cousin)Roberto Alejandro Martnez-Milln Luis Santiago, Sr. (paternal ancestor; generation unknown) Nothing much. "Maybe if you did something nice to him, he'd love you again", Ronnie Anne said. "You're the closest person to him that I know", Lori said, "surely you can do something about this.". Roberto Alejandro Martnez-Milln Luis Santiago, Jr. He has also been shown to be capable of coming up with a complicated plan, such as when he thought of a way to make his and Lori's relationship work even after he moves to another city to live with his big city cousins. The Human Ghoul (TLH X Scooby Doo and The Gh can't make a good description without giving away the story. Oscar grabbed a bottle of champain to hit Bobby but he was too fast so he hit a collumn breaking the bottle and accidentally splashing Lori much to her annoyance. Lori: That's good to know. - Thank you, Bobby. Sid: Okay, two things, first: That's gross and second: I really feel bad. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12628832/1/A-Second-Chance. Do you not understand? "Yeah I'm here," said Josh, who was leaning across the rusted fence looking relaxed. - Lori got very angry - I didn't expect you to make such childish bets! Josh quickly entered the building while Lori, looking scared, bravely said, "What do you want? The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. - I'm glad for your opinion. "I know", Lori said, "it's like the time I gave my favorite stuffed dog away and I realized I wanted it back, but I was too late because my mom already gave it away to some greedy orphans!". - Lori commented - Thank you. - Leni asked disgusted. Lincoln: Yeah, whathappened? Lori put her face into Ronnie Anne's pizza and began crying loudly, and as Papa Wheelie and Flat Tire walked by, they glanced at Ronnie Anne, who smiled sheepishly. Maria Santiago: Is everything alright? Ronnie Anne and Lincoln get together, that's all. I won't say what the prank is, but I will say it makes Lincoln a laughing stock. His original design was completely different from its current design. She grabbed the car keys and immediately ran out the house. Signature Relatives - Oscar, you bastard! - I know you're jealous for her but don't pretend her. - Bobby angrily stood up and grabbed Oscar's collar - Behave yourself! The wrestling began, both the combatants tried to push each other. your lady will be here soon, so I would go fix yourself up! He disabled her hands like he was using handcuffs and used his body mass to disable her completely. Lori closed the bathroom door, she removed her pijama and soaked herself in bath, enjoying it very much. Sid: How are we going to do that? In this one, he has a more urban outfit, including a bonnet covering his eyes and headset. (Everyone enters the room.) Childish but at least not as embarassing as mine. I would cancel the plans but she would think that I'm making an excuse to get away from her. - What? - Bobby suggested - I offer you a visit in Jazz Club this evening, we will chat with friends Oscar and Simon, dance and drink. - You must know that many decisions you make have permanent impact and can't be undone. Its implied that Bobby has inherited this trait from his father[8]. - Luna was shocked - But my birthday is for 5 weeks. - Lori commented coldly - Your recent grades are avarage at the best as you listen to the music instead of your teachers. Roberto "Bobby" Alejandro Martnez-Milln Luis Santiago, Jr.[n 1] is a supporting character in The Loud House and a main character in its spin-off The Casagrandes. - She's mine! He passes Lola, and she notices the huge smile he has. Some like it. She borrowed her mother's perfume and sprayed it on herself. Lincoln: Guys we gotta help her in some way! The birthday girl woke up shocked but her angry face quickly turned into smiled face. - Luna explained, - We didn't raise her like this. She put big circular earings, the new pair of shoes and long black sleeves dress with medium cleavage window, it was also revealing her upper part of back. Losing self-respect and faith in yourself is the worst what can happen to you right now. Lori: She isn't gonna like this! - Lynn complained, - I think we should have asked her first. Bobby may be dense, but he sure is smooth! He thinks of knocking but he doesn't want to start anything so he just listens. - Luan said, - We collected our pocket money for a special gift for you. However she remembered that being an adult doesn't extempt her from duty of going to school. As a result, he might push himself harder than he really needs to. Lisa turned on disco ball and music so we all wildly danced in rain of confetti. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. By the way, IT'S OVER!!! - So you're ready. - Deal is a deal and with every day the precents go up. Suddenly Lori stopped crying and strongly embraced her mom. However they were having big fun. But the opening of the front door got their attention. After Bobby suddenly breaks up with Lori, Lincoln finds himself comforting his older sister. theloudhouse. ", he shouted. Lincoln starts texting Ronnie Anne and ask if she can come over for today. Lori has 18th birthday and she gets a harsh lesson about adulthood. In "Undie Pressure", Bobby's answer for being late to meet up at Lori's house is due to him having to wait for a chicken to cross the road. Idea for the fanfiction came from fact Lori considers herself the most mature as the eldest sibling. He has had many jobs throughout the series, such as pizza delivery, lifeguard, mall security and grocery clerk. The Breakup Chapter 1, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Lori was watching tv downstairs while texting Bobby until she was interrupted by Lincoln, "Hey Lori?" Lincoln sat next to her on the couch, Lori looked at him and groaned "What do you want twerp?" she asked him. Anyway, that thing is dangerous! - Luna reacted with anger - I can find balance between studying and my passion. Subscribe now to stay up to date with everything LoudCasa related! - Mom commented dissapointed - How did you enjoy your "mature" party? - I accept it and I'll personally help in preparations. The next one will be kind of weird as it will have point of view. +4 more. Expect to see some EXCLUSIVE vlogs and podcasts as well as hilarious moments, interactive guides and even more. - Lori swollowed some of her drink. She thought she was victorious and even said "It's no shame to lose with me". It's literally the saddest thing that happened in the world! "Yeah, just got hit is all." he answered This shocked the sisters. - But I was just defending myself. You made your choice, so now as an adult live with consequences of your irresponsible decision. # 10. ", "Because I'm your girlfriend", Lori said, "I'm the only Loud you should be hanging out with.". Thanks for everything! "I did", Lori said, "but he wouldn't listen to me.". That's so exciting. Age "I didn't want any leftovers", Ronnie Anne said, "after you put your face in it.". ", "Let's just cut to the chase", Ronnie Anne said, "I think you should get back together with Lori. Roberto Alejandro Martnez-Milln Luis Santiago, Jr. To become the manager at one of his twelve jobs, Bobby's CLUMSIEST Moments! - Lori yelled angrily - Whole my chest is in champain! - said Mom, putting hand on Lori's head. You had kidnapped Carlitos and possibly could have killed him with your dang golf club thing. Despite this, deep down he knows his family cares about him and will always turn to them for help whenever he feels like he needs it. I'm going to the bathroom after all that dancing." replied Bobby as he headed toward the men's bathroom. "You look like a little lady who could use a breakfast buddy", Leni said. - Lori said smiling. Before he met Lori, Bobby nearly flunked out of school when Ms. DiMartino became his substitute teacher. I can't wait to see her reaction! That's tasty. - Lincoln tried to calm his family down - Luna, would you like to have your 16th birthday today? Lori put her face into Ronnie Anne's pizza and began crying loudly, and as Papa Wheelie and Flat Tire walked by, they glanced at Ronnie Anne, who smiled sheepishly. As Lincoln gets to the steps, he hears a commotion from Lori's room, and he decides to go check. Lori Loud was the eldest in the family, as far as siblings went, and as such she was one of the few with a driver's license which more or less meant she was to shuttle around the younger siblings. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DxJW6ytSs. - Lori opened the box - Wow, those shoes are from the limited collection. - Consider it as we couldn't wait and decided to make it a month earlier. - Of course, follow me. She went out her bath, took her towel and rubbed her body from water, then she put her white dressing-gown. Clyde: I'm so sorry to hear that, say would you like to-- Lincoln: >to Ronnie Anne, interrupts Clyde< Have a tour of our school before the bell rings? Not much is known about Bobby's childhood, but in "Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes", its mentioned that his younger sister Ronnie Anne used to prank him so frequently that he now cannot grow hair on the right side of his face. Lori, Leni and Luna went out the car saying goodbye to her mom. - Lori explained - You didn't even asked me if I wish to have such flashy party. - Lori blushed - You've always been a compliment expert. I knew he wouldn't wanted any different one so I bought the same flowers and the same box of chocolate. Lori tries to lie but Lincoln isn't buying it. "I can't believe my own boyfriend literally blew off our date just for my twerp little brother", Lori said, "when he gets back, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.". Lincoln was staring at her with trembling lips as tears form in his eyes. Here is my 4th fanfiction of the Loud house, I hope you enjoy it, also happy 25th birthday to LilianaMumy, the voice of Leni Loud. She painted her lips with pinkish red lipstick, her eyes with shiney silver and her nails on feet and hands with ruby red shiny paint. Lincoln: I know you girls are all happy for me, but I need to get ready. This fanficwow. he bellowed, pointing to the door. Lori: Hold on a minute. These flowers are probably gonna die in a few days! Lola: I hope she impresses Bobby at the dance! All the sisters frowns turned into delighted smiles, knowing that Lori was repaying Lincoln for what she did, Luna: Lincoln's definitely gonna forgive you. Boo-Boo Bear (by Lori, Lola, Lisa, Devon, Henrique and the Manager)Bro (by Lincoln and Par)Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater (by Lincoln, Luan and Clyde)Bobsled (by Luna and Lynn)Stud Muffin (by Lisa)Too-Tall McSkinnyPants (by Clyde)[1]Dude (by Ronnie Anne)Big Brother (by Ronnie Anne)Mijo (by Hector and Arturo)Mr. Loud House Linc's Breakup and New Girlfriend By: SweetHappyCakes Ronnie Anna breaks up with Lincoln for Jarred a cooler more tougher guy but out of nowhere a new girl comes and happens to like Lincoln and she's perfect for him. "LLLORI!! Being apart from Lori too longClyde being with Lori or trying to sabotage their datesSeeing Ronnie Anne hurtGetting bored in the car on road tripsGetting trapped in the bodega's dairy caseSpidersHis and Lori's families fightingNeeding to get mad at CJStressMercado under care of someone elseEnclosed spacesSharks in a hot tubReptilesBeing used as baitOranges being placed next to fish at the bodegaThrill-seeking activitiesBeing injuredReceiving oranges and peanuts at Las PosadasStreet catsNot getting ice cream on ChristmasGetting raisins on HalloweenThe thought of Lori marrying someone elsePeople calling the mercado boring After Lincoln hears this, he instantly gets mad and storms into her room, taking her by surprise. - Don't be so serious! "Bobby I'm going to get some drinks okay?" - You've lost your bet, now pay. "I got a little makeup on your pizza", Lori said. It might not have been nice of Lincoln to say that, but Ronnie Anne isn't innocent either. She became a center of interest but she was ignoring this and was walking towards her class room. - the bouncer released Bobby and took Oscar, - I didn't know this side of his. Lori: (low voice) I didn't know what overcame me Luna: WELL, WHATEVER "OVERCAME" YOU JUST SMASHED LINCOLN'S PRESENT TO RONNIE ANNE! - Luan made big eyes because she was amazed - You look glamorous. With the pleasant aromatherapy during her bath she intended to stay a little longer. - Thank you both but I still have a school to attend to. Please come out! - Lori replied - You prepared a wonderful party for me and I ruined everything. (On Ronniecoln of course). [Everyone is surprised to see Lori crying.]. Lynn:(sarcastically) Or a new phone case? "Let's get ready to go to a stock car race", Bobby said. It drove Bobby so crazy that he would sometimes shut himself in the bathroom. I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!!". She admired her gift and went to her room to change her clothes. All (sans Lisa): Bobby will get revenge!! "Would you forget about the stupid kite", Lori said. Full name Lincoln used it to escape from her, he threw himself on her back. - The best gift was the party itself because there was my family. lincolnloud. ", "Hey Linc", Bobby said, "ready to go to Dairyland?". Ronnie Anne: Oh sure, and according to the schedule, I have the same classes as you. 59.1K 548 33. Lori: It's literally so cute to think Lincoln to succeed in this date. - said Oscar drunk. They then heard the dog barking and loud screams. And to think that you could be his cousin in law. Pets Mr. Bolhofner: Now class, I would like for you all to meet Ronnie Anne Santiago, please give her a little time for her to tell us her backstory, and then it's time for class, >to Ronnie Anne< Ronnie Anne? There's much more, but I don't want to spoil it. - That's what I keep telling to myself. Leni: AND NOW HE'S CRYING IN HIS ROOM NOW! - That was a nightmare. - Indeed I am. "So, I get a teenaged friend and a broken kite", Ronnie Anne asked. "Why aren't you dressed up", Lori asked, "is the reasturaunt not formal? ", "Well Lincoln and I made the plans last week", Bobby said, "so whoever's plans are made first get me.". Ronnie Anne: And that's pretty much what happened, Lori and Bobby ended their relationship when Lincoln accidently threw up. - Lori, congratulations! - Oscar, did you drink too much?! - Now, sorry but Bobby has just arrived for me. Lori left very dissatisfied, she regretted she abandoned party in her house for this feral night. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lisa: According to my studies, both methods are guaranteed to work, with a 95.9% chance. It begins differently from the actual episode, with Lincoln falling victim to a prank from Ronnie Anne, which not only humiliates him, but gets him in detention. College studentPizza delivery boyPool lifeguardMall security guardGrocery stock boyDepartment store clerkTour GuideDry CleanerEmployee at the bodega They walked towards their school. Lori: Thanks guys, but I don't thank this will work. - What? I don own anything but the storyline. However, his mood can shift dramatically if he is out of contact with Lori for even a short amount of time, or if he believes that something bad has happened to her. ", "How could Bobby not want be back", Lori cried, "I'm so hot.". I'm going to the bathroom after all that dancing." Lori: SO I SUGGEST YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT SHE'LL ACTUALLY LIKE! After he said that, he ran right out of Lori's room and into his own, slamming the door. I was playing guitar and singing when he was just singing, not bad for his first try. - Bobby greeted Lori - Wow, you're so preety young woman from now. Other names You can tell us anything, Lori. . - Luan admitted - Luna will also sing for you on this stage. Loud House: The Break up Fanfiction. "I'm not sacrificing my bro time just because you're jealous", Bobby said. Bebe is Bobby's female counterpart. [Wails]. "Isn't it obvious", Ronnie Anne asked, "my older brother is being mauled by a dog! Bobby is Ronnie Anne's big brother, a 17 year-old high school student and one of the hardest workers in the city! Lincoln was an hour and a half until meeting up with Ronnie Anne and he look like a mess. - Wow! While Lori was still lying and sleeping in her bed Leni woke up, she quickly got dressed and went outside her room. Theme song: Theme song: Happy Birthday by Flipsydehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XDkOqcrcQ. Takes place after Helluva Loud Luck. That's more than I expected. He has tan skin, black hair with a tuft combed upwards, and some facial hair on his chin. - That's up to you only. - The passed 18 years seem to be a moment now. Whenever Bobby is nervous, he does very badly academically. What can you say about it? you're trying so hard to impress Ronnie Anne by being all nice looking when you're not on a real date! "Hey Linc", Bobby said, "ready to go to Dairyland?" "You know it", Lincoln said. (Lori grabs Lincoln by his shirt) Bobby broke up with me! We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for marketing purposes. Lincoln came downstairs and did the bro handshake with Bobby. Bobby's first name Roberto is named after his voice actor's middle name. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!" Lori felt awful after ruining Lincoln's present to Ronnie Anne. "Sure. - Lori turned around and left, - I didn't expect this from you. - What final preparing? "LORI!", he shouted. Later Lynn and Lincoln made a wrestling match in the pool with fizzy water. Portrayal Save the date AU After Lincoln returns home, he comes face to face with an outraged Lori Loud who is heartbroken after Bobby breaks up with her. Lori Loud/Bobby Santiago (69) Lincoln Loud/Ronnie Anne Santiago (24) Luna Loud/Sam . "What's in it for me", Ronnie Anne asked. In "Cover Girls", Bobby was unable to distinguish between Lori and Lily while Lily was dressed as Lori, despite Lori being present (although disguised as Lincoln). However on fanfiction.net, I came across a really great fanfic that I think is underrated. He cannot grow hair on a portion of his face due to Ronnie Anne's pranks. She's getting serious. Dang. I'm sure such incident would never happen here. I'm the worst daughter and sister ever. - Lori admitted with great shame - But I beg you don't hate me for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XDkOqcrcQ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DxJW6ytSs. - You're the best here, more beautiful than the singer on the stage. Ronnie Anne, his longtime girlfriend-in-secret, was to become his sister through marriage. Occupation "Roll Model with the Casagrandes" reveals that when he was in his preteen-to-early-teenage years, Ronnie Anne used to mimic Bobby's every move. It's from a user called Immatureboys. He know's they're not the same ones from earlier, but he knows Lori repayed him for what she did. - Unbelievable! Lincoln: (laugh) Oh, I'm on it. After you read it, you can let me know your thoughts in the comments if you want. Lori casually headed toward the refreshments then looking around she slipped into the back door. - Leni angrily said. Lincoln is all ready to go out, but he's 2 and a half hours early. Lori and Bobby travelled to Jazz Club. lincolnloud. Lincoln: Huh? - Oscar asked. Bobby Santiago: (sigh) No, I broke up with Lori. "But I thought we were going out", Lori said, "you scheduled our date two days ago. it's all fine because her brother Bobby, broke up with Lori. I expected Lynn to be angry for losing but was happy much to my surprise. The siblings waited for Lori to finish her breakfast. Chapter 6: Sid and Clyde's hook up plan. He may become despondent and weep uncontrollably when he's feeling lonely[3], when things go wrong[4][5], or when he thinks he's messed things up in some way[6][7]. Later that night, Ronnie Anne was standing outside Bobby's room with a dog on a leash, when Lori walked up with larger breasts. Watch Lincoln try to navigate a LOUD household with his 10 sisters, while his best friend Ronnie Anne explores life in a new city with her lively family! - Lori commented with smile. The victor was going to sing with me. They then put Mr. Santiago in the ambulance. She was excited about her new more attractive body and activities she was banned to do under 18. Other than Luna I think Leni might be Lincoln's favorite sister and they do have a lot of moments around them like in the episode Driving Miss Hazy, (It starts on a sunny morning with Lincoln waking up after a goodnights sleep, when he wakes up, he finds one of his elder sisters smiling at him, it was none other than). [Goes to her room.]. "He won't take you back", Ronnie Anne said, "apparently, it's because you only want him to wear what you want him to wear. Lori: No need to thank me, I'm just fixing what I started. Lori raised her head up, which was covered in pizza sauce, and noticed that some of her mascara was on the pizza. The dog then blew it's nose into the tissue. Lincoln: (talking to viewers) (voice break) I know Lori wasn't the nicest sister..(sob)..but I never knew she could do something this awful to me. "Wait", Lori said, "he has a runny nose.". "Look", Leni said, "I'm sure he didn't." In "Cheater by the Dozen", he forgave the Loud siblings quickly even though they falsely accused him of being a two-timer. However, Lincoln tries to explain himself about what happened, but of course, Lori won't listen. "Sure. This is my first fanfiction in which Lincoln isn't the main character. "Not really", Bobby said, "you live here. - Lori advocated Bobby, - That's right. He is 3 years old! - Lori commented depressed - What about gifts? - I am terribly sorry.- Lori fell on her knees stunned. She doesn't appear physically in the episode, but her name was shown on Loki's phone on the initial sketch of the boys. Ronnie Anne is offended, Bobby breaks up with Lori, Lori gets angry at Lincoln and forces him to go on the double date. "This kite is broken", Lori said, "I was walking by, and I found this kite in the bush, and someone needs to fix it. "What", Leni asked, "I just thought you were mad because", "I broke up with Bobby", Lori said, "I dumped him. Lori: Hey Lincoln, saw what's been left outside of your door? said Lori looking worried. - That's not fair. Lincoln got into Bobby's car and they drove off, and Lori sat down on the couch and turned to the viewer. Mr. Bolhofner: >to Chandler< MCANN. "Bro, are you okay?" asked Luna Lincoln nodded. - Luan grabbed Lori's hand and lead her to garden. "I can't wait for me and Bobby's date tonight", Lori said, "I hope it's horseback riding, I love horseback riding.". The shoes are from my siblings. . Lori and Bobby were enjoying the Boyfriend-Girlfriend dance. - Well, ehh - Bobby felt troubled - I had a debt for Simon. Parents and siblings clapped their hands. Luna and Leni left school and Lori still had classes left. - Leni commented - What happened to our cheerful Lori? Well you can be in a different way if Lincoln and Ronnie get together.". "He has been saying that he wants a German Shepherd", Ronnie Anne said, "so yes, a dog sounds like the perfect gift.". - Luna hugged Lincoln and smiled - In return I'll make sure your 16th birthday will be so great. - said Luan enthusiastically - Wow. I was invited by Bobby to Jazz Club for a mature party. He's a big kid at heart, and his clumsiness can get him into sticky situations at work (like the time he locked himself in the freezer). "You're hurting your burrito", Leni said. Fancy Pants (by Sergio)Ronnie Anne (by himself when impersonating her)Primo (by Carl)Bobbito (by Rosa)Sweetie (by Maria)Cuz (by Carl)Mr. Big Shot (by Hector)Lord Bobert (by himself and Carl)Bobby G (by himself and Ronnie Anne)El Falcon (by himself and Carl)El Fakeon (by Carl)Falcon Grandson (by Hector)Poo-poo bear (by Ewan)Kid (by Sergio)Sad Bobby (by himself)Santiago (by the GLC Chupacabras)Bob (by Carlitos)B-dog (by Par) Principal Ramirez: >to Lincoln< Lincoln, I've got a task for you, and I know you can do it, I have Ronnie Anne attend the same classes with you, so it'll be your job to be her escort buddy to your class. Lincoln left her room to go get ready for his date. She wanted to go home quickly so she called taxi. - Nice, saphire my favorite jem. I know he will fail on this, just like how he almost did at Jean Juan's. Tags. His girlfriendHanging with the LoudsWorking at different jobsMall food court samplesUnicornsStickersBro shakesRemote control airplanesThe Dream BoatChocolate chip cookiesHouse of TerrorsTee ballJean Juan's French MexTamalesBuuelosSpending Thanksgiving with his familyPop musicAdios Ana, AdiosGhost ClubPicnicsSwimmingBeing a lifeguardBunniesPapayasMagic showsOrangesIce creamRaisinsPeanut butterLeni's grey sweaterThe merchandise at Ziggy's record store Lynn: The thing is how are you gonna convince him to come out of his room? Rest of the sisters made candy bets mostly for Lynn, only Lucy made one for Lincoln. Lori walked into bathroom to wash herself. - This birthday party is different than my previous ones. Oscar and Bobby fought, more precisely Oscar tried to hit Bobby and he tried to dodge. - Leni asked confused. ENJOY! Bobby Santiago - Thank you, guys. - I am not criticizing you, but trying to make you aware that grades are very important in career. It is 1 year into the future from season 5. A Second Chance, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction It was an exciting day at Royal Woods Elementary school as Lincoln ventured into his locker. Lincoln took the empty board, Lori stood up and went towards bathroom. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale, Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes, Although Bobby's first on-screen appearance is in ", Bobby was on vacation in France during the events of ". Bobby is Lori's boyfriend, Ronnie Anne's older brother and Maria's oldest child and only son. I worked so hard to get those gifts for Ronnie Anne all by myself, just for it to get ruined! "W-Wh-What, Bobby?" Character information "Left in the Dark" (mentioned; The Loud House)"Get the Message" (voice only)"Undie Pressure" (physical)"Going Overboard" (The Casagrandes)"The Macho Man with the Plan" (mentioned; The Really Loud House)"All Is Fair in Love and Sleepovers" (physical; The Really Loud House) - Leni explained, - You didn't have too. ", "Actually", Bobby said, "to be perfectly honest, I'm glad Lori broke up with me. - Luna yelled, - Then sing it when we're back at home. I think this fic deserves more attention. - What Lori? T-Rated (alcohol, suggestive themes, mild violence). Ronnie Anne sighed and opened the door to Bobby's room. - Simon said - He does similar bets to make impossible things every time he can't give back borrowed money. Lincoln answered the door and saw Bobby. I WILL LITTERALLY KILL YOU! She shook her head in disappointment. The Loud House 1.61M subscribers Subscribe 50K 8M views 2 years ago #LoudCasa #TheCasagrandes #TheLoudHouse Uh-oh, Lincoln was mean to Ronnie Anne and in return Bobby broke up with Lori!. - Today you deserve a special breakfast.