We love coming to Looney's. catalogo. Very aromatic and floral, this grape is exclusive from Argentina. What did people search for similar to best happy hour in Buena Park, CA? So they discounted 22oz beer and some other stuff (Not interested). Not the server's fault the kitchen overcooks items to death. Unfortunately the wait staff seems to be more interested in their own goings on then their tables and the food is averageat best. fresh greens, tomatoes, cukes, green peppers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onions, topped with feta cheese. 8150 Baltimore Ave, $6.99 Greek Salad fresh greens, tomatoes, cukes, green peppers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onions, topped with feta cheese. $2.50 Fries-- Small Perrier $ 4. Recommended are the Wings, about 5 good flavors. Second visit last week, I ordered the tuna bites, which I've ordered SEVERAL times in the past, since they are one of my FAVorites. 20740, If you drink out virtually ANYWHERE in the USA the beer prices are at least double that of the UK, Oh, and they expect big tips..15-20 % of the bill typically.. Caveat Emptor! Credit cards Aquapanna Water $ 8. So they discounted 22oz beer and some other stuff (Not interested). We come here roughly 3-4 times a month. Very colorful, with aromas of fruit jams and balanced sweetness. Their services include Outdoor seating, Curbside pickup, No-contact delivery, Delivery, Drive-through, Takeout, Dine-in . tinted glass minecraft recipe. Accepted payment methods include So disappointed that the host and the first waitress who helped us were really mean and gave us such a bad service. var dt = new Date(); And, my husband's chicken tenders looked, and tasted, like they had been cooked, then re-heated or dropped in the deep fryer 2 or 3 times.very dark exterior & so dry to even try to chew. Hanging a mirror and repainting isnt working. See latest menu, reviews, and ratings. Bowl $5.99 Maryland Crab a blend of fresh vegetables and maryland crab meat only. . $15 Crab Cake Sandwich. UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP > You may find the HH info to be outdated. 4.1. . We were there for happy hour and the prices were very reasonable. We've come to the conclusion, that we will take a break from here, and visit, more often, two other local restaurants, that we have found have extensive menus, comparable prices & food has been awesomely delicious. Date of visit: November 2020. SERVED WEEKDAYS 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Add Lentil & Chorizo Soup for $2.50. Nice atmosphere, lots of screens for sports. Potato skins topped w/ crab imperial & cheddar cheese. We are extremely excited to announce that we have partnered with Of course the weasel server never mentioned the upcharges. 3 Tito's and cranberry were $7.00 each. From Santa Barbara to Orange County! Does this restaurant offer table service? We had apps and drinks and the food was good- chili nachos and cream dip. best happy hour near me in Buena Park, California, American (New), Gastropubs, Modern European. Subs. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Wednesday :11AM1AM 18oz grilled lobster, lemon pistou, smoked garlic butter, Mussels, shrimp, pork, pamplona, calamari, bacon, spanish rice and saffron, Grilled branzino, wine chimichurri with mussel broth, SERVED WEEKDAYS 11:00 AM - 2:30 PMAdd Lentil & Chorizo Soup for $2.50, romaine, endive, napa cabbage, blue cheese, almonds, raisins, bacon, red wine vinaigrette, butter lettuce, walnuts, pickled onions, apples, dates, manchego, balsamic vinaigrette, roasted tomato, onions, parmesan, balsamic vinaigrette, pistou, butter lettuce, roasted tomato, provolone cheese, aioli, fried egg, tenderloin, butter lettuce, roasted tomato, provolone, aioli, pistou, fried egg, half-pound beef patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and red onion, bacon, brle onion, roasted tomato, aioli, provolone, chimi-habanero, goat cheese, grilled vegetables, mushroom, pistou, aioli, skirt steak served on grilled toast, gaucho salad, soup of the day, ricotta dumpling, rag, parmesan, poached egg, Argentinian sausage, slightly spicy creamy sauce, cherry tomatoes, nutmeg, parmesan shaves, pork, pineapple onions mix, spicy peppers, cream sweet corn pudding, green onions, chives, Monday - Friday 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm BAR AREA Late night Thursday / Friday / Saturday 9:30 pm to close BAR AREA, red wine, cognac, Cointreau, simple syrup, orange slices, Blended white wine, brandy, peach, pineapple, lime, simple syrup, garlic, shallots, shishito, lemon, cilantro, tomato, garlic, parmesan, charred baguette, smoked bacon, brle onion, roasted tomato, lemon aioli, chimi-habanero, provolone, Lamb with rosemary polenta & mushrooms sauce, SERVED EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Chocolate chip waffles served with mixed berries, Avocado, citrus, olive oil, cherry tomatoes and poached egg, Delicious waffles served with our crispy chicken strips, Crispy Fried Chicken Breast with coleslaw and Spicy aioli, pickles, and eggs come with fries, Brioche Bun, Smoked Bacon, fried Onion, eggs and Cheddar comes with fries, Skirt Steak, Rustic Spicy Potato, and eggs, seasonal veggie omelet rustic spicy potato, Tenderloin, skillet onion, pepper, and mushrooms, fried egg on top, and rustic spicy potato, Passion Fruit,mango Jalapeno, Tamarindo and Seasonal. Thursday :11AM2AM I Loved the crab dip plus drinks and great customer service . a toss of fresh garden greens and vegetables. Happy Hour Drinks. Looney's Pub 327 reviews Unclaimed $$ American (Traditional), Pubs Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) See hours See 242 photos Location & Hours 8150 Baltimore Ave so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Bel Air olarak da bilinen Looney's Pub - North, 2002 sonbaharnda Maryland, Bel Air ehir merkezinde ald . The DJ started at ~8pm , could stand it , blaring music with bad sound couldn't talk couldnt stand itwanted to stay for the band but by 915 had to go..I talk to our waitress the DJ and the bouncer, he was playing to the wrong audience.. it was a 30 40 50 crowd people left like crazy, usually I have to be drug out of there. A really bad experience", "Recently raised prices a bit, and new servers havent been attentive. I personally got a coors lights and was fine. 9021 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740, 8503 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740, 5810 Greenbelt Rd Suite F, Greenbelt, MD 20770, 10240 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740, 7325 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740, 5810 Greenbelt Rd Suite C, Greenbelt, MD 20770, 4738 Cherry Hill Rd, College Park, MD 20740, 7323 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740, 5810 Greenbelt Rd Suite D, Greenbelt, MD 20770, 8150 Baltimore Ave, Last week, wedined there twice. Miller Lite // Coors Light // Yuengling $ 3. looney's happy hour menu. I go to Looneys often and I have never had a bad meal. So, what the service they charge you for? ", "The customer service was great ! dined there twice. The server/bartender Meganis the best! I get there and a woman tells memore, BarbequeCocktail BarsAmerican (Traditional)$$, Secondly, the happy hour special is greatmore, outing at Eureka after shopping and we were excited to make it to the late night happy hour.more, We came about 8 deep to watch MNF after school and partake in the happy hour.more, MexicanAmerican (New)New Mexican Cuisine$$, If Tacos & Happy Hour are your thang, you'll love Amor Y Tacos. Happy Hour Drinks and Gameday Menu. Co-Owners Bill Larney and Steve Litrenta brought together their vision of what the perfect bar would be likea place with awesome food, lots of beer on tap, plenty to do while hanging out and any sports game you want to watch on the tube. Our server was pleasant and helpful. Cant beat the Happy Hour prices. Date of visit: August 2015. !.More, 3/8/19 Friday night , happy hour entertainment was awesome great food and drink specials. 1st Street Bar, Saloon) Near (Address, City, State, Zip) Day of weekDay of weekMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday Search Looneys Pub Their services include They should have budgeted some funds to clean them up along with the patio project. at best. Even the bar food has gone downhill. No amenities have been added for this establishment. Tuesday . A really bad experience. is the best! our jumbo shrimp steamed with onion, idaho red potatoes and smothered with old bay. This location can get really busy so I wouldnt recommend going when its a Friday/Saturday night or if theres a UMD basketball/football game going on. Jumbo breaded shrimp served w/ French fries & homemade cocktail sauce. As were the steamed shrimp, which are ALWAYS "on target". The new patio is awesome. Onion rings were barely warm. It was really quiet on Saturday around 7pm. burgers are served on a freshly baked roll with your choice of toppings, french fries and a pickle. Maryland, $9.99 Tacos (No mix and match) Wednesday. (410) 803-7080. $14.99. top your caesar, garden or spinach salad (greek salad add $2) with a a scrumptious and hearty addition, a medley of fresh veggies served with ranch dressing, six clams wonderfully seasoned and baked. He did send them back & the waitress understood & removed them from our check. Daily Happy Hour Specials bar only eat in only, Monday through Friday 1:00 - 7:00 p.m. Friday 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. live music. Domestic Bottles. College Park, Bowl $6.99 Cup $4.99 Cream Of Crab Served in a tall glass was $6.00 more. Looney's Pub | All Rights Reserved. UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP > You may find the HH info to be outdated. $2 off all Cocktails (try an epic Pomegranate Mojito or Raspberry -Margarita!) served with french fries. No-contact delivery, The meal taste and appearance was fine but about 4 hours later I had to go to Hospital for what was probably food born Illness. College Park, Looney's Pub is a Sports bar located at 8150 Baltimore Ave, College Park, Maryland 20740, US. Game day specials instead. She walk away before we could say anything else.. wow a mistake or 2, is no problem but the attitude and not correcting the problem right away is WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CUSTUMERS IS ALWAYS RIGHT i guess we may have to give perry hall a chance. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. November 2022. Menu Order Online. Even the bar food has gone downhill. Looney's Pub - Canton , de eerste locatie werd in 1993 opgericht door mede-eigenaren Bill Larney en Steve Litrenta. Looney's is right off campus and has happy hour from 2-7 Monday through Friday. With larger than life HDTV screens to watch the Football, UFC Fights, and other sporting fixtures. 312 S Main St, Bel Air. Thursday . fresh romaine lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese tossed with looney's own homemade caesar dressing. I went to the host and ask her for a waitress to bring it to our new table and complain about my food getting cold and she literally told me if I want my food in the other table I got to move it by myself. Hopefully they make it a regular thing! Be sure to check out our Entertainment Schedule. College Park, One of my favorites in CP. Burgers. Unclaimed. Fresh tuna marinated in looney's special jerk sauce then grilled. sports bar, $3 off all Pitchers-- Checks , weather, full of amazing fragrance from berries and fresh plumbs. US. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. List a Happy Hour. 100% Pinot Noir - Neuqun, Argentina Fancy and stylish, with a scent from berries and dried mushrooms. US. all raw bar selections are served with fresh baked bread, corn on the cob, cocktail sauce, melted butter and lemon, simply the best! Everything I have tried has been very good to excellent. My go to place wow what hapoen food good service wasnt, we rushed and got there by 6 to find out NO happy hour on black Friday WHY??? Hanging a mirror and repainting isnt working. Home; Menu; Facebook . Dve bylo toto msto v roce 2007 zdvojnsobeno, a to o tm 5 000 . As usual the place eventually was packed [Saturday night] and as a result the service deteriorated accordingly. All my friends talk about this place so I had to stop by. Oh well still a good place for a few drinksMore, STARWow, the mussels, salads , and sandwiches are alway a hit. Good beers though! That said it was quite lively but one bad point were the "rest rooms", the toilets were not up to a high standard, that said I would probably go back.