They will usually work through their differences. Yes move on!! I was a little heartbroken, but I didnt make it too obvious. Their dreams are clearer and more easily attainable. The Libra woman is affiliated with the Air element which makes her quite intellectual, unprejudiced and fair-minded. She also tries to not sweat the small stuff. That evening he told me that he might not be able to make it! Its so wonderful to read all these posts especially frm sag women expressing how they feel about thier libra guyz n thier attractions for each other. So I want to share my experience. Love you Amber, youll forever be my person!!! wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. We have lots of laughs, and have shared and healed much hurt with each other. After hp he would flirt with me and make me feel like I was so important in his life but then next minute ignore me and act like Im stupid and useless. I didnt hear from him the rest of the night. Libra men are social butterflies, but the treasured spots for close friends are reserved for those who mirror their beliefs. After reading yours I am like WOW!!!! He completes me. But I felt so heart broken and it confused me because we hadnt known each other long at that time. Hello fellow Sag buddies. They can succeed even in a long distance relationship. Has anyone ever told you that before?, Libra, youre a clever air sign. How Long Does a Buffet Wedding Dinner Take? my libra of 5 months has been the most gentle. This can be threatening to him. If friendship was money wed be millionaires. Kasey Chambers. he hates that i cant forget it but it stays in my mind every time i look in the mirror when i feel i look cute or sexy. The deeper you get involved the harder itll be to leave. Im a sag woman who feel in love deeply with a Libra male but it was a long distance relationship and didnt last. Always remember this, if a man likes/loves you, he will show it, bring heaven on earth to make you his but if he says he has a lot going on at the moment and hes not quite sure- listen!! And Ive been here for him through it all and remained loyal just for him to be with her. This means that as long as he gets the reasonable time and affection he needs, he has no problem letting the archer be the wild child she was meant to be for the rest of the time. I am a Libra man. And its sad how he easily got someone else pregnant and she had his kid. The only thing i think you can do to save your relationship is to tell him how much you love him and also make him feel it by doing things that can make him happy. One of the recurring issues for this pairing is the lack of leadership. The archer and the scales rarely lash out, instead utilizing their amazing communication skills to keep a cool head and solve problems. I cried..not bad or sad tears..but my heart is booming..my heart in so in love with this man..after 1 yr of dating and breakup..always fell back to him and some thing always separating us..other relationships and other things..this is US..OUR LOVE..AND FINALLY WE REALIZE IT..I LIVE THIS MAN!! but it will be nice to see him again . she will text me every once in a while and i try to text her alot (but not to much) and whenever we start talking we send a few texts back and forth then shes stops texting back. i love him and he accepts all the love i give without making me feel bad later for doing it. Both in friendship and romance, this pair knows how to inspire each other. The Libra man is an Air Sign, while the Sagittarius girl belongs to Fire Sign. They will be very courteous and polite to each other. I feel that he can be extremely arrogant at times, and me being a typical Sag girl cant handle that! Developing solid leadership will be the secret to ensuring everything runs smoothly despite being easier said than done between these two passive signs. I lost the man of my life and have to say 80% was my fault. i refuse to give up or fail. My Libra guy is doing MORE than the older guys Ive dated.simple stuff like calling or texting sweet things, helping me with yard stuff. But I do know Ill always love him and this is going to take a while to actually get over him. Once he knows he can trust a Sagittarius woman, he will have no problem making a commitment. You will not be disappointed. We are discussing getting a place together in April. As a cardinal sign, Libra will likely passively take the lead, and even more passively encourage his impulsive mate down what he believes is the right path. Disagreements need to be addressed very quickly in order for a relationship to survive as Sagittarius women are too impatient for a lengthy dispute resolution process. Im a sag lady ,just recently dated a libra guy whom we attended the same high school with,things havent been going well due to his past relationships interfering in our present relationship.After readin this article I feel so motivated to make things work and cant wait to share my life with him.I trust things will work out for the best coz I love him so much nd i can feel he loves me too. I am a Saggi woman and I met a Libra boy back in high school when I was 11 years old. Sagittarius Man and Libra Woman Communication And Intellect Libra and Sagittarius will communicate in a very lighthearted manner. im excited to see what will develop in the future. Even when married or in a long term relationship, sex is an important part of their connection. One thing is true that libra man give their all and are sweetbut you need to keep the ball in your court. Thanks everyone for the posts, im so jelous hehe..and i wish you all the best.. buh bye. As someone rightly said, they ALWAYS come back! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. They can bring out the best in each other easily. Man Derrick, my name is Amber/Sagittarius and I feel like I am the girl you described. A Sagittarius woman is brimming with energy and excitement about lifebut she doesn't always channel that directly into organized action and goals. I just hope it lasts forever. Thats the lacking thing in the libra. He tore my heart, I feel he got bored although we got along. Im sorry if youve been cheated on, by a Libra man. Although, aries woman, i don't lie. She occasionally bashes him and his faults with her blunt comments making him uneasy and irritable. Another potential problem is caused by past lovers, upsets or bad marriages. Use the star sign. When we first met, I had immediately fallen head-over-heels for him! Guys i am so happy with all the saggis who have find love and happiness with the libran guys and vice versa.Librans love the spotaneous Saggis both free spirited and full of compliments for each other.Ladies i am 31 saggi dating a 40 yrs libra so our connection is way out of this world.He brings out the best in me.just discovered this site but trust me when i tell you that women who sing praises into librans have seen it all as far as love ,romance,happiness.There is so much sincerity beween these two even things you would not tell these two tell each other that easy.Ride on buddies we are in love and its great we deserve it.Tip:Look into your partners eyes and listen to your heart its amazing both your hearts will feel this coneection big up to the compitable Saggis nad Librans! If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this advertisement is for you. he is very indecisive about careers and making decisions he has a lot of friends because he is a great person to talk to, and gives great advice. That said, the archer thrives in high energy occupations like sales while Libra prefers more relaxing careers without a whole lot of stress. We definitly have had our ups and downs, but I will tell you that my libra man is the best, I love him very much and I know he loves me and adores me like no other, he is very sweet and considerate, but I must warn you that Libra men like harmony, they do not like fighting, so if you want to keep your libra, you have to know that they are very simple people who just want to be loved as much as they love you. We had a great connection, but I never had the butterflies, never felt that spark. Aquarius and Virgo Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Gemini and Capricorn Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Capricorn and Leo Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Virgo and Libra Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Taurus and Cancer Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Aquarius and Aries Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Capricorn and Cancer Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Libra and Capricorn Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Libra and Scorpio Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Capricorn and Sagittarius Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Aquarius and Libra Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More, Leo and Scorpio Compatibility: Love, Sex, and More. He is so understanding and he is really incredibly sexy. I am telling you this as I have probably had to experience this every other time in my life. This is all very true because I am a sag woman have just fell in love with a Libra male and we are just so into one another. Remind her that you just want to make sure shes having a ball. Why dont you stick with it?. Libra Man Sagittarius Woman Secrets - Compatibility Guide by Anna Kovach Amazing Secrets Help A Sagittarius Woman Understand, Attract And Keep An Libra Man Until He Gets Down On One Knee & Prays For Her Love & Devotion. Oh. Libra is ruled by the planet of love and beauty, Venus while Sagittarius is ruled by the planet of good fortune, Jupiter. it takes a special person to understand a sag.. we are very discursive meaning we go from topic to topic in a midst of a discussion just like im doing now. Funny after reading all of the stuff on the two signs most is right on.. Because Libra men often have excellent communication skills, they are able to effortlessly soothe the agitation of Sagittarius women. I told my friend this aint it for me. How to find out this? Over the years we have somewhat kept in contact, once we worked in the same building in our 20s. compared to my exs he is a kitty cat compared to them. He treats me Like weve Known Each other for Years, Ive never loved someone this much. I can tell you what you did wrong was not getting to know him long enough and at least start off as friends n build that up. Am sure it can workout. On the other hand, the Libra zodiac man is always searching for his soul-mate. I cant stop thinking about him and our past and all that we didnt get he chance of doing together. Show him youre different: To be honest, I think you need to quit your job to pursue art full-time. Best feeling and relationship I have ever been a part of. Be blessed all! I just need to find one am physically attracted to. but am still watching and seeing what will happen. We met up a couple of times since the previous meeting, had a great time together. I just recently met a libra man myself and we so compatible it is scary.and he is very sweet and thoughtful, and honest. it shouldnt be..not if he truly loves me. i just met a libra man about 2 weeks ago and i already have really strong feelings for him, i know not to push him into a relationship but it is hard. its wonderful!!!!!! Sagittarius womans feminine and soft delicacy coupled with her amazing thoughtfulness toward her Libra man makes it a beautiful experience for him to be with her. We even had a good laugh about the awkwardness of her confessing her feeling to me on this website. I would first like to say that the truthfulness of the compatibility results brought tears to my eyes. Then I went out with my best friend, also a Sag. now that im going again i had meant i dont want to see him because im scare of him. Libra is one of the four Cardinal Signs, which makes her one of the movers and shakers of the zodiac. And a little shout out to his lovely friend who encouraged him to talk to me and told him I like her for you. This article was written by Angel Eyedealism and by wikiHow staff writer, Caroline Heiderscheit. What should i do? I guess Im telling this story is because I dont understand why he isnt like the stories everyone else is telling about their Libra man. It has nothing to do with you, if you really want to be with him I do suggest you to give him time. We ended up spending the whole summer together and we fell in love! All rights reserved. He tests my intelligence and broadens my knowledge on a regular basis. Sagittarius Woman and Libra Man Compatibility: Love & More, https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a37598884/dating-a-sagittarius-woman/, https://www.costarastrology.com/zodiac-signs/libra-sign, https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/astrology/sagittarius-compatibility, saber si una sagitariana y un libra son compatibles, savoir si une femme Sagittaire et un homme Balance sont compatibles, Die Schtze Frau und der Waage Mann in einer Beziehung, Hes used to others tiptoeing around his feelings. They arent slobs, nor are they lazy. Have pals over for game nights, book swaps, and wine tastings. For her part, Sagittarius is quick to move on if things are not going well. I dont regret going out with him, but I definitely hate the way it ended. Libra men, on the other hand, practically never stop searching for a compatible partner until they secure one. Libra man has to be careful while presenting him in public as extra attention from other women may create some insecurity in Sagittarius woman. Libra man, Sagittarius woman problems usually boil down to one issue, jealousy. She is fun and charming and he is flirty and adventurous, making this a dynamic match. The Sagittarius man belongs to the Fire sign whereas the Libra woman belongs to the Air sign, which makes this an unusual yet a compatible amalgamation of the signs. Never felt so good and sure about a relationship , I am a 43year old sag have been marry to a libra for 14 years, 7 was good and 7 was hell but we are not together no more, the kids are all grow so we said this it. Theyll be the the best thing that ever happened to you! We laugh and talk all day. Im a Libra male and I was in a relationship with a Sagittarius woman for over 5 years. We'll cover everything you need to know and more. Gracefulness and honesty are two traits Libra man feels strongly about in a Sagittarius woman. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. A Libra man, Sagittarius woman attraction is based on their shared love of intellectual topics and idealism. He came onto me first.Then his Libra tendencies started to kick in. Libra man and Sagittarius woman compatibility is among the most natural. Im a sag lady ,just recently dated a libra guy whom we attended the same high school with,things havent been going well since due to his past relationships interfering in our present relationship.After readin this article I feel so motivated to make things work and cant wait to share my life with him. Theyre really something Hi m sag women, I'm laid back and get along with everyone. were half human and half animal. 9 Tricks To Make Your Pisces Man Obsessed (Spot On!). I just spent the most awesome weekend with the Libran man I had talked about in my previous post. As our relationship continued I became pregnant and he started cheating again. He has set boundaries limiting how close people should get to him. i hope that met the rite zebra, as a sag we know if we like a person at least by the first few dates. I did get a feeling that he might think I want something serious out of it, but Im just looking to get to know him better. She is dynamic, courageous and adventurous. He can be reckless and nonchalant at times. Sagittarius women are more experimental. He doesnt tolerate slacking off but will gladly help those who are clearly trying and simply need a helping hand. I am a sag teen girl. Life all of a sudden becomes easier and more adaptable. Haha. Saturday, Mar 4 2023. He ignored me after that. The elements compliment their characters. They both can enjoy an active sex life. she is inlove but not dateing a gemini male. We both do get tinges of jealousy but its the healthy kind and and he never fails to make me feel like hes only looking at me, at the end of the day. then protect with me Everything in this article is so true for me and my Libra guy, its almost scary. I need advice from Sagittarius woman.any one who can help me, Im in tears reading this , Im so worried that Ill be writing it myself when Im 50. Then on the last night at the after party he put his arm around me. I am a Sagittarius woman who is deeply in love with my Libra man. I feel I can talk to him about anything and he has said that he feels the same way about me. I dont know what to do.. He will try anything she suggests and can become more confident because of their connection. Its just been really great I feel like Im in love with him but havent tolddont want to rush things, Im a sag woman and Ive been dating a Libra male for several months as well. In my previous relationship, which was a cancer, he treated me like a Queen. She sends me mixed signals, some times she seems happy n joyous other times alittle moody, but her eyez never lie. Libra and Sagittarius are a good match that is relatively low in conflict and demands. When you know he is angry, just a simple hug in his back can make him calm again. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. But as it happens with every Sag woman, we put in our all into any relationship and in the end I did get hurt. Move on. We can understand the most difficult signs because we have a mix of all signs in us sagitarius. I was also very surprised! We are both a little grey around the edges now as we both approach our 50th birthdays and as they say life is too short. And he probably treated her like how you treated him. But we would always bump into each other on nights out, and there was always something unexplainable between us. The amalgamation between these two signs produces a spectacular result. The Sagittarius guy is very attractive. We broke up in 2020, tried to make it work only to break up again because of my issues. You must help him build his trust to you and always make him feel loved always. The Libra woman and Sagittarius man connect on a very specific level, as they both search for truth and beauty in the world. I have no clue what to do. He uplifts me, pushes me and supports me. 15 yrs after the breakup my soul still cries out for him. When Libra man and Sagittarius woman get together, it is a bond that becomes strong in friendship and in love with a deep romance to be created between the two. Later that night he told me that he had made some changes in his plan and that he would come, although we might not be able to meet for long. She would rather look on the bright side and make the best out of any situation. This is an ideal friendship for both Libra men and Sagittarius women. He lives in a different city, but he happened to be in my city for his birthday. Sadly he just played me. Him, a young 40 Libra..this and some stories on the comments are dead on to our situation. We kept in touch over calls and messages, and I think it was pretty obvious to everyone else that we were attracted to each other. The sex was wonderful and it was never a boring moment with us. Seduce her minutes before youre about to go somewhere. Will miss you. Made my day All rights reserved. There is no game playing or guess work because I can count on her being blunt, which I love, because I know its not coming from a mean spirited place. Sagittarius and Libra in a Marriage Social, intellectual, and lovers of the finer things in life, this zodiac couple can make it for the long haul. A Libra man loves to hear about his Sagittarius friends travels around the world. I love her so much, I am going to explode. Explain that you wont judge her. Thats crazy! I finally feel complete with one of my best friends. He is a very sharp and genuine person with solutions to almost every problem in this world. The r/ship is so fun and even arguments arent that serious, because I am a fire sign, my temper is bad but he complements it well so it never gets out of hand. Theyre loyal, loving, supportive and everything that you could ever dream of!! Yall sag ladies shuld help me out coz she aint sayin go but aint sayin stay either, this all started when i told her i had feelings for her. We are developing a close friendship we never had before. Intimate relationships are where things began to differ slightly. Due to the fact that air spreads fire and causes it to grow exponentially, this relationship is hot and acrid. Our community thrives when we help each other. Am drawn to them for a relationship, there is never any akwark feelings it just feels right. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Ive always been mature for my age and just never wanted to deal with that shit. I HAVE A CHILD WITH A LIBRA MAN AND I AM A SAGITTARIUS. I am in love with him and have expressed my feelings to him, But he is yet not confident enough that he could keep me happy or not, And am making efforts everyday to let him know that he is the one for me. But by the time hes ready to commit to a romance, he may be intimidated by her popularity and desire for lots of breathing room. If he liked you he would tell you and be texting you like crazy. I had just got out of a complicated relationship with this Sagittarius guy. At first I was reluctant because of our past relationships and the idea of loosing my best friend but now 2 months in as a couple we both realize we should have made this decision years ago. Sangi, gave sometime to your relationship try to stop unnecessary arguments keep calm dont gave him any counter reponse . This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I honestly dont think his intentions are bad he just cant help it. Engage her in endless conversation. While both signs are devoted and loyal when commitment is finally achieved, it is Libras irresistible charm that keeps his otherwise wayward Sagittarius returning to his side. Updated January 30, 2023 For a Sagittarius man and Libra woman, compatibility comes down to the type of relationship they're trying to develop. Angel Eyedealism is an Astrologer and Performance Artist based in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. we do cut e things like wear cut matching gucci outfits and thing sof that nature. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Im also a Sag. we dream of someone who will sweep us off our feet. Although things didnt work out long term with us, Im glad to have gotten to know such an awesome guy. Dont push the issue. Id do anything to have my woman back. as a sag, and he is sensitive to my feelings. Love Compatibility. He only mates with someone who is completely sure of. Hmmm what to do??!! If he doesnt demand too much of her time, she will commit as well. advertisement. Together, they are extremely compatible in all the areas that matter, sexually, emotionally, and communicatively. If you put pressure on them or bombard them with questions, you will end up pushing him away if theres a chance. [], Starcrossed.I am a Sun Leo Moon Sagittarius and I met this guy in August of 2013. I met my Libra guy onlinehe invoxed me first his first words were youre my girlfriend! Not only have found an amazing guy/lover in this Libra man, but I have also found an amazing friend that I wish to continue this life journey with forever. Then, the relationship you create will come from a place of mutual respect and love. also, my libra guy isnt artistic and deep like everyone elses seems to be haha. ITS only been about a mth & a 1/2 and it scares me just a little but he also makes me feel like not having a care in the world. honestly your libra man sounds like he doesnt know what he really wants..yet and one thing is true that you cannot force anyone to feel the way you do. My heart is broken I dont wish this pain on anyone.girl get out while you still can. I would say to keep your distance for a while until he figures out if he really wants you. that can be loved with me I have tried to mellow down ever since that day, trying not to tell him all that I wanna. Shell love the spontaneity and for this, she wont mind being late. Once jealousy and possessiveness issues are sorted out, only a few potential issues remain. Dont shout at him because youre angry. Who Walks The Bride Down The Aisle? Keep in mind that his worry comes from a place of love. he understands my clumsy silly goofy serious dramatic ways he understands my heart and love almose just as deep. Long story short Im in my late 30s now and hes 40 and weve reconnected. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Leave now!!! I mean what can happen if things dont work out?? You offer her life, the gemini man compliments coming. I think that is what is scaring him off a little. Get a personal astrology reading on Keen to learn more! Your email address will not be published. Never wanted to get married until I met him. They can diffuse tension and strengthen their relationship through intimacy. While Libra men with Sagittarius women may not seem like a good match at first glance, they often end up together in long-lasting relationships that are the envy of all others. She always believed in me, and that belief caused me to seek help and finish real estate school! He left again and again I forgave him. Opportunity knocks when a Sagittarius man and a Libra woman meet. love is like a ceremony with him i can truly feel the passion he has for me. Even tho theres a gap in our age difference, I love him. Walking through life together inadream of passionate bliss. Even though a Libra woman is diplomatic and would prefer to avoid direct communication, she is a very good leader.