Credit & Financing. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 60 days to any Kay Jewelers or kay.com. Be Blessed and Take my advice Please. durable and stronger than white gold. Take a photo or upload an image to shop similar items, Find the perfect jewelry with a picture instead of text search. Went to Kay store in fashion valley mall in San Diego today to have a chain necklace and matching bracelet sized to fit me. How can we enhance your Kay experience today? Always trust Kay Jewelers. #greatcause. Immediately after ordering, I realized my phone auto-corrected the address to her address but my state and zip. read more. There can be some limitations, so pay attention. Ring sizing service will take up to three additional business days. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with the customer service that I received from Ashley Rivera from the Kay Jewelers @ American Dream Mall in Rutherford, NJ. Overview. *To obtain authorized service under the Extended Service Plan, the covered goods must be taken to any Kay Jewelers location. 375 Ghent Road, Akron, Ohio 44333, United States. I just want to take time to praise Sonya at the Park City Kay's location. No one will email me back and the support chat are reading my messages (2 checks means read) & not saying ANYTHING! Great Staff and very pleasent and helpful. My husband surprised me with a beautiful kay jewelers wedding ring I loved it diamonds on the bottom and the top really love it they did a great job with it . I would like to write a letter to your corporate offices. Always a pleasure to go in. How is this even possible that it is done electronically yet takes so long to get to me and I only become aware of this delay after I have made the purchase? Privacy Policy. 2020 for repair. Learn moreIf your online purchase was picked up at the store, it must be returned to the store. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase the day the merchandise is shipped to the store. Ring sizing service will take up to three additional business days. I purchase a change from Kay jewelers and I had to take the train back because they got wasted and was causing a rash on my chest. When the associate looked at his fathers ring under what appeared to be a microscope, she made a comment that all seven diamonds were impeccable, and that it was a truly amazing ring. Simply return your purchase at any KAY (or any Sterling Family of Jewelers location) or return your online purchase by mail up to 30 days after your purchase was shipped. This company was holding a sale on their rings. } Whether youre looking for a special gift for someone special or a timeless piece of jewelry for yourself, Kay.com has something for everyone. purchases from Amazon.com. Salary wasn't the greatest. Lifetime Diamond Trade-In PolicyYou may trade in your diamond for another diamond at least double the trade-in value. You can find contact details for Kay Jewelers above. I have been a longtime customer of Kay Jewelers, and have loved every piece of jewelry I have purchased from them. I paid approx. KAY Outlet offers engraving on select merchandise. All other gemstones are referred to as semi-precious. Was worried about all the negative reviews but I had a great experience with kay from ordering to shipping and beyond when ups left the package three doors down at my neighbors houseluckily I went on a treasure hunt after ups said it was delivered and found it..But even when I called Kay thinking it was not delivered. Both of these pieces were very special to me as it signified the 25th anniversary of my wedding and the other ring was an extension to my mother's wedding ring when she passed. Box 659728. Cancelled order and full refund because it was within a half hour of purchase. @media (max-width:767px) { I dont know if something is wrong with the gold or the chain doesnt agree with my skin! border: 1px solid #515666; The eligible items for the discount range a lot. The biggest issue besides the whole mess they have in that store is that the associate did not give my ring unless of a sign a general release that is manipulative and definitely should not even be legal and I will look more into it. It's time to enjoy your shopping with such a big sale. The Werewolf Diaries 2: Kapitel 5: Kayleigh - Weinmond: Deutsche Ausgabe: Ketterling, Corinna, Schwarz, Alicia: 9798377463382: Books - Amazon.ca Top of the Page, What is your policy regarding conflict diamonds? I was so excited and thankful for her great customer service. That's a $1360 difference. Website: Kay Jewelers Website Kay Jewelers Customer Service Hours. Your order will be shipped from Kay.com to the KAY Jewelers store of your choice. Online: Log in to your online account or use the EasyPay feature in order to pay your bill. You can contact their customer service team by phone at 1-800-539-0066 or by email at. If there are any questions related to these issues or any other issues, KAY Jewelers is dedicated to easing your misgivings all day long! Kay Jewelers has resolved 87 complaints. Kay Jewelers Customer Service Contact Info Sterling Jewelers, Inc. 375 Ghent Road, Fairlawn, OH 44333 Telephone Number: +1 (800) 527-8029 How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Kay Jewelers Redeeming a coupon code at Kay Jewelers is simple. } It never stated that if a ring couldn't be repaired, that I would be given the value from 20 years ago that I paid. Very disappointed with kay. Kay Jewelers PO Box 740425 Cincinnati, OH 45274-0425 Top of the Page. They are professional liars for MONEY! Unfortunately it was too small, so he took it to Kay's. Their price was far better than the price of a local shop in Leesburg and they recommended a better setting. Do not buy from them. If youd rather exchange your purchase for something new, great! No help this company. My ring is absolutely beautiful and the employees at the Oglethorpe Mall location went above and beyond outstanding customer service!! If you are having a problem placing your online order, have questions about your merchandise, or need assistance with something not listed above please call us at: (800) 527-8029 during the below hours: a { I don't want to write this same paragraph over and over), My visit to Kay Jewelers in Fleming Island today was amazing and Unbelievable. I want the additional 5% off. As the #1 jewelry store in America, we know that offering fine jewelry at a great price is only part of the story. Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox. Explore KAY Outlet Exclusives for unique jewelry you won't find anywhere else. PAY RATE: 620,000 - 840,000 HUF/monthly. Our Credit Customer Service Department's hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Time . Save up to 10% OFF on KAY Jewelers items. There are 3 ways to reach Kay Jewelers across 3 communication modes: phone, web, chat. I walked inside kay Jewelers inside First Colony Mall in Sugar Land Texas , The assistant manager is discriminating people by the way they look. Pinterest (Visited 147 times, 1 visits today) You may also like. But long before becoming a nationally recognized jewelry retailer, Kay was the simple idea of two enterprising brothers from Reading, Pennsylvania. Shortcut: Press 1, then press 1, the press 0 twice. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kay Jewelers. I am currently experiencing the same issue! How do you tell someone this? The ring was there the next day Friday after I was told it was gonna be about 5 days. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Sunday: 10 AM 9 PM ET. We'll partner with you to find a solution that works with your . Shortcut: Press 1, then press 1, the press 0 twice. Address: Sterling Jewelers, Inc. 375 Ghent Road, Fairlawn, OH 44333-4600 USA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Kay Jewelers, Connect with Kay Jewelers via Facebook at, Like, share & subscribe to Kay Jewelers on YouTube at, See Kay Jewelers's portfolio on LinkedIn at. I will continue to put this review everywhere I can! KAY Jewelers online customer service is designed to help customers ease concerns in their mind to the full extent, running from color differences, quality problem and delivery, so that customers can experience the perfect consumption. 5. Boy did he make it up to me with a beautiful 3 ctw diamond wedding set!!!! Then when I said I thought it was 30 days from when I picked it up, they said ok. Then I was told the district manager said no and that was that. First of all, check the store website. I also have a contract that states you will replace any damaged or missing diamond. Kay Jewelers does not raise credit limits automatically as a matter of policy. They are the WORST company to deal with for a refund. They worked together to approve a replacement bracelet for about the same value. I am very good at My wedding band lost a diamond two years ago, it took over seven months to get back due to Covid. Since 1916, Kay Jewelers has grown from one store to more than 1,100 from coast to coast. I put my ring in bleach and ruined it. From warranties to orders, Customer Support can answer all your questions. Saturday: 9 AM 10 PM ET. No, there are no shipping charges applied to orders shipped to a store. We're Available. It looks like your microphone is disabled. you can get $200 off some orders from KAY Jewelers. Well since I put it in my aunt's name UPS couldn't give me the package. I called the store and asked for a district manager and they gave me a wrong number. I love that they offer the diamond replacement guarantee with any diamond purchase. (Trade-ins are not accepted at kay.com. Kay Jewelers was founded in August 14, 1910. Have you taken the Kay Jewelers customer satisfaction survey yet? The Kay Jewelers credit card bill pay phone number is 1-800-527-8029. The size was incorrect! Personalization services: This is the 2nd employee they have let go that was a wonderful representative. Shipping has always been top notch and quality too. When I brought it in, they said it would be $450 to repair. My husband and I have been customers since 2000, when we made our first purchase by buying our wedding band. Many consumers are unable to pose their problems on the ground due to geographic restrictions, therefore, currently the best approach for them is KAY Jewelers online customer service. Build your forever wardrobe with new season KAY KONECNA Demi-Fine Jewelry now on FARFETCH. Purchased a Diamond ring 6 months ago & the center Diamond fell out. That's a great deal. I am beyond delighted!! Already frustrated.We were shocked when we were informed that a burglary had occurred, and my boyfriend's ring had been stolen on the 4th of January. background: #515666; Both gifts from my husband were purchased at this store and I had the receipt. Compare Coupons patiently and you may be able to get a 10% OFF. Next, your jewelry will be repaired by our trained jewelers, who are trained to restore your piece with meticulous care. I said, I am more than happy to sign a receipt confirming I am picking up, but I wont sign this general release. It can help you save $200 OFF on your orders. For example, many complain about the inattentive attitude to their problems or the unwillingness of operators to solve the issue. December 2021 my husband purchase 3 tennis bracelets for Christmas. MORE+. Average Kay Jewelers Customer Service Representative hourly pay in the United States is approximately $12.91, which is 9% below the national average. Above all, provide memorable customer service to clients and workers according to our top-notch service standards. At Kay.com, they strive to provide the best customer service possible. Desired outcome: Custom designed jewelry is not returnable. they offer a 30-day return policy, free shipping on orders over $50, and a lifetime warranty on all of their jewelry. In case you didn't realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Kay Jewelers customer support is 800-527-8029. I have over 8 years of experience working in retail and customer service. In order to start the call, please close this box and then unblock your mic in your browser settings. You will receive an email advising you when your order is shipped and another email when your order is ready for pick up. That's why we guarantee our diamond and color gemstone jewelry for a lifetime, as long as 6-month inspections have been performed and documented by an authorized representative. Learn more I would like to receive my e card immediately. If you select a size other than the standard ring size shown, service may be required to adjust it. Ailsa Kay lays out the literary equivalent of a jigsaw puzzle in Under Budapest, bringing into stark relief the triumphs, calamities, and desperation of two North American Hungarian families and those whose lives they've touched.. There's Agnes and Tibor, mother and son, travelling to Hungary for reasons they keep to themselves, he to recover from a disastrous love affair, she to search for a . We received a bill charging us all of the incurred interest. Top of the Page, Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?