We are delighted to know you enjoyed our spacious accommodations, courteous service, and the breakfast we offer at our in-house restaurant, Cibolo Moon. Hone your golf game at TPC San Antonio, a stunning private resort exclusive to members and guests of our resort hotel in Texas Hill Country. My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary at the JW. Partner up with a friend for a match and enjoy the outdoors in the beautiful San Antonio Hill Country. Please reserve appointments at least two weeks prior to arrival so that we may best meet your scheduling requests. Just two and a half hours from our house is the beautiful resort oasis in the middle of Texas. We thank you again for your valuable feedback and we promise that steps will be taken to ensure improvements are made. Were definitely coming back, but no drinks next time. The JW Marriott of San Antonio Hill Country Resort and the TPC San Antonio golf course are seen on Jan. 16, 2010. From what we'd heard, we were disappointed. I have had 16 years of Platinum status which gives me lifetime titanium and over 1100 nights in a Marriott property. Save Lifelong Love Date Night -- Mastering Marriage to your collection. Food at La Canter restaurants is far better. During your visit to the Hill Country, socialize with friends and chat with colleagues over specialty cocktails and whiskeys at Crooked Branch, our acclaimed hotel restaurant and bar in San Antonio, TX. Experience our resplendent Texas Hill Country surroundings on our running and walking trails. Meetings and events will be executed flawlessly with sophisticated and superior service, the latest in audio visual technology and impeccable cuisine. Save San Antonio Career Fair to your collection. Explore the sights and sounds of San Antonio from our Texas Hill Country resort. We were given a complimentary charcuterie tray along with superb service and every attention to detail. Overall this JW has wonderful trained staffs to take care of their guests. Anejo private room with sliding glass doors holds a max seating of 30 guests. We were treated like VIP, our room was upgraded with a nice and quiet resort view and they surprised us with welcome gifts that included holiday Christmas cookies, tortilla chips with salsa and a bottle of red wine. Furniture has signs of ware and tear. Please email SATJW.RestaurantSales@Marriott.com for more information about booking an event in a private room. JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa offers seven distinctive restaurants serving delectable local fare and hand-crafted cocktails in San Antonio, Texas. Mgmt is no help, so I have a case open with AmEx. Reed Randolph Resort Manager, If you need a special night for that special someone - DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER, We moved up my wife's birthday and I contacted the hotel to help - with my status I am always the one that is singled out, but this time 100% different. Reed Randolph Resort Manager, We decided to redeem our points at JW in San Antonio since I heard so much about it from my friends and colleagues. The staff was still attentive and checked on us often. JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa San Antonio, TX. We have been staying at this Marriott since 2013, for mostly business. P., Mar 2021. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Register Today! The Arbequina variety was developed in Spain and is especially suitable for growing in the sandy loam soil of the Middle Rio Grande Valley in Texas, where the climate is very similar to southern Spain. in addition to the regular brunch menu. The all-natural, premium milk and butter from Lucky Layla, is served throughout the resort. I dont know the chefs name but I love him. Explore this iconic landmark through tours, exhibits and reenactments that will bring you to the forefront of the Texas Revolution. He was very attentive, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable! It is disappointing to read that we did not meet your expectations during this recent visit with us. A consistent American Cheese Society Award Winner, this handmade, fresh mozzarella is a staple in many of the resorts dishes. When I called to ask for a refund for the overcharge, the manager at the time said we could come back for free anytime. Melissa gave great suggestions and fantastic table service. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Kickstart mornings in San Antonio, TX, with freshly brewed coffee and tea at our on-site Starbucks coffee house and restaurant. In the event of a sellout 7x24 Exchange will recommend nearby accommodations. It was better than Ruth Chris!! Woven into the dramatic topography of the Texas Hill Country, The Canyons course is as scenic as it is player-friendly. Reservations are highly recommended at 210-491-5825. The grouper & lobster was amazing! The Easter hash ($15) is a blend of ham, cabbage . Waited for over an hour for service after drinks were served, most of the food was served cold and was not appetizing. What an evening! END-TO-END RELIABILITY: MISSION CRITICAL FACILITIES. How quaint. Really nicechunky dressing. 2 bedrooms suites, adjoining rooms, etc. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We kindly request a 24-hour notice of cancelation or reschedule to avoid a full service charge of the treatment price. The swift current produces a fast moving, powerful ride experience that literally carries rider and tubes from one curve into the next. Charge me $10 more to cover the cost. It's a refreshing cocktail that starts with a sweet strawberry flavor and finishes with a jalapeo sensation. We found consistency at the hotel lacking as well so Im not too surprised. Pedernales River | The Pedernales River is a 650-foot innovative and unique custom water ride experience. Nestled amid 600 acres of oak-covered hills in the Texas Hill Country, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a luxury haven within a stunning landscape. Had the special which was halibut. Lantana Spa is available to guests 18 and older. The food was delicious and beautifully plated. Own or manage this property? 8.0 . JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa 23808 Resort Pkwy , San Antonio, Texas 78261 23808 Resort Pkwy , San Antonio, Texas - 78261 855-516-1090 Reserve Outstanding value on upcoming dates. This continues to be the premier destination in San Antonio. It was great! Beef short rib and Texas Quail dishes were delicious. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The appetizer Quesadilla was great! Make sure there arent any conferences when you go, Hello Lpenny4, Thank you for choosing us and for your valuable feedback. We made a reservation for a Christmas lunch. Excellent service, Christmas light outside display was magical! chicken fried steak was very tough and not edible. We have limited parking directly outside the Spa entryway. We stayed over between Christmas and New Years. I do not mind paying money for a nice meal. Culinary Supervisor JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa Marriott International 18 Oaks Steak House, Replenish Spa, TPC Members Grill Jan 2016 - Sep 2016 9 months Hello 556jays, Thank you for your review. The seventh knot creates a complete circle. It wasn't great. JW Marriott San Antonio; Travel Texas SA; . Daily 5:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Save APEX 2023 Annual Conference to your collection. We understand your frustrations from the issues you outlined, and we regret any missed opportunities to make your stay the perfect one you deserve and expected. Delicious food, outstanding service, and a definite repeat. Daily 5:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Sand Beach Pool | Enjoy relaxing at our River Bend pool holding 97,000 gallons of water near the sand for everyone to create their own sand castle fun! Breakfast Great experience! We also have the Wine Bar which can hold up to 30 guests. The most awaited Wildlife conference of the year! Relatively, the quail are provided with 5 times the space compared to free range chickens. Ceaser was bland I definitely do not recommend it. My husband treated me to a belated birthday dinner and everything was perfect. 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261, United States of America - Great location - show map. Steak was excellent and cooked perfectly. 4.8 miles from JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking Courtyard San Antonio North/Stone Oak at Legacy View Hotel 129 reviews 5.2 miles from JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking Special offer Visit hotel website Top Rated Breakfast included Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Reservations must be received prior to June 23, 2021. Honestly though, this is not our first lackluster experience when dining at the JW. this used to be a great secret gem. 2. JW MARRIOTT SAN ANTONIO HILL COUNTRY. The service is slow. Discover all that makes Hill Country such a unique escape. Came from Houston for a long weekend with our 3 kids. Family run business that produces great wild flower honey from south Austin since 1975. food was horrible, service was non existent, drinks took 25 mins to come out. Highly recommend and would come back. Surrounded by the bucolic vistas that breathe life into the heart of Texas, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a carefully cultivated retreat that will leave you with replenished spirits. This third generation dairy produces high quality milk and artisan dairy products from award-winning Guernsey and Jersey cows. This in NO way detracted from the quality & enjoyment of a fabulous dinner! The presentation was very nice, but very little, to no alcohol. The menu also includes many allocated and hard-to-find specialty tequilas like the Patron family: Piedra & Burdeos along with the Tears of Llorona. If you pay a premium, you expect premium service. Each room features space and entertainment for 30 guests, for a combined total of a 60-guest maximum. Many travelers enjoy visiting Tribunal Ng Nobeleta Kabite (8.4 miles). We were there during a warm January day and even had a nice sit by the pool. Our staff has formed numerous relationships and exclusive partnerships with ranches and farmers across the Texas Hill Country and the State of Texas. The spa and pool are smoke-free environments. Restore balance at the rejuvenating spa within steps of your room at our resort in the San Antonio Hill Country. The calamari were really dry (I'm not sure how this is even possible). APEX 2023 Exhibitors. Oscar made our dining experience a memorable one. A must if you are in the area. Eighteen holes, 7435 yards, Par 72. The balconies offer great views and the spacious decor is really nice and clean. Anything less means there are fillers. Food was impeccable and we felt like family again after a long hiatus. We were spoiled by Resort Manager Reed Randolph with a bottle of wine and snacks during our visit. Enjoy the renewing power of Curanderos-inspired spa services at Lantana Spa, located at our San Antonio resort. Our waiter was pleasant and easy going which we enjoyed. A robe and slippers will be provided. Hostess reluctantly seated us at another table. 18 Oaks focuses on outstanding quality of meats and seafood prepared with style and expertise. This is an intimate space which has beautiful architectural curtains to provide privacy and also includes a flat screen TV. 8.3. Dedicated to providing the finest quality product, producing high-quality herbs, lettuces and micro greens using sustainable agricultural practices. Food is masterfully prepared, showing a sensibility of season leveraging the best products in Texas. Ricky, our server was awesome! La Cantera 's restaurant Signature would be one to look into. Save CW Ops Central @ JW Marriott Mall of America to your collection. Save Power Radio Nation SXSW Special Open Mic Austin, TX to your collection. We wont be back. Cibolo Moon features over 100 tequila varieties behind the bar and showcases five different tequila infusions to create many different cocktails. . The grounds are beautiful and the pool area is a dream for adults and kids alike. Then again, it's a hotel. basically spent 2.5 hoirs eating dinner and it was wayyy over priced. Rich with the history of San Antonio, this stunning landscape combines the culture of the city with a rejuvenating oasis. Nice atmosphere; good service; excellent food. Holidays are a magical time in the Hill Country. Was super disappointed, brought my husband here for a nice dinner and I expected a lot more especially for the price. The menu was quite lkmited. We will definitely share your compliments with Darren, Tim, Kristen, and Yomar . Beautiful place just be careful what you say upon check in. So enjoyable!! The 44 Farms dry-aged steaks are extraordinary, but theyre just the beginning. Below 1). Delight in Together Time | At JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, we celebrate every moment of sun. When it finally did, two of the meals were luke warm and the others were hot. Coturnix Quail are raised on an all-natural diet and neither antibiotics nor growth hormones are used. I love brunch more than most people and this." more 4. Arriving late will limit the time for your treatment, lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. We enjoyed the meal but it took long to get. Cibolo Moon American The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Kitchen Pride Mushroom Farms is the only Texas based family-owned full-service mushroom supplier in the state since 1988. From full-body massages to seasonal ingredient body scrubs, our treatments blend Curanderos rituals with holistic therapeutic practices. above the water) and a third slide in the water that provide hours of enjoyment. A crisp Alamo Golden Ale adds the perfect finish to the Green Chili Poblano, 100% Angus beef grilled with roasted poblano, topped with bacon, Chihuahua cheese, roasted poblano, lettuce, tomato and Jalapeno Mayo. Service was fine but you expect more from a fine dining establishment. Designed by Greg Norman with player consultant Sergio Garcia. I took them both out of their skillets and put them on the plate. Texas Olive Ranch 100% Pure Texas Extra Virgin Olive Oil is pressed from arbequina variety olives. Nestled among 600 rolling acres of scenic oak-covered hills, our stunning hotel provides an all-encompassing experience, impeccably designed by our dedicated team. It is convenient and delicious. Cancel. RESERVE. Amazing experience! Dear francescasU905VG, It is great to see your travels brought you back to see us again. To ensure complete privacy, please avoid camera usage in the spa. The Red Akaushi Cattle are crossbred with Black Angus to make for a delicious and tender cut of beef. We were very pleasantly surprised with this restaurant. There is a fridge in the room. See weekly guide for location, dates and times. We offer 2 private dining rooms: The Vintners room which can accommodate up to 16 and The Main Private Room which can accommodate up to 80. Food was okay, portions were small, not worth the price. Riders must be at least 48 tall to ride the attraction. This was not it. JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort offers the largest convention and meeting space in the area with over 265,000 square feet. Before we finished another couple was sat in the small view of the Christmas lights even though there were several other empty two seat tables . We were told that they had 100 cancellations/no shows. Their guest service is attention to details: welcome gifts, room upgrades, early check in and late check out for us being royal Marriott member! Contact our Director of Instruction, Greg Hiller, at 210-491-5804. Savor delectable fare at one of our six resort restaurants or rejuvenate in our luxury spa. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Amazing high quality food and fast service. Event activities include a magic show, petting zoo, special visit from the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunt, and much more. Secure a cabana with our Recreation team and enjoy a private catered event hosted by the Rivertop Grill staff. 10. With great reverence we celebrate our rich and diverse heritage and honor our enduring legacies all while cultivating a unique culinary scene, vibrant performing arts community and cutting edge technology and education. The best tequilas are 100 percent agave, which is stated on the bottles. The Texas Wildlife Association is a statewide membership organization that serves Texas wildlife and its habitat, while protecting property rights, hunting heritage, and the conservation efforts of those who value and steward wildlife resources. Smores | An old camping tradition reintroduced! I miss the white table cloths though. Group Rate is $227/night Standard Room Entrees feature skillfully prepared premium steaks and seafood with your choice of sauces. Explore San Antonio's most popular attractions near our hotel, including wineries, SeaWorld, and Shops at La Cantera. This time I debated between La Cantera Resort and JW Marriott. Thank you to all of the staff that worked on Christmas Day. These delicious and nutritious local ingredients form the basis of our exceptional steaks, celebrated recipes and Sunday brunch buffet. They had a buffet full of crappy food too. The tortilla soup was solid, but not exceptional. Staff were all very sweet and attentive. Complete with personal TV screens, our Texas Hill Country sports bar is equipped to ensure you see every big game moment. Great breakfast - awesome - at their Cibolo Moon Restaurant. Nice balcony overlooking the grounds. Learn more about tequila at our acclaimed Cibolo Moon restaurant. We understand your frustrations from the issues you outlined, and we regret any missed opportunities to make your stay the perfect one you deserve and expected. Valet parking can be validated at the restaurant. Save Elevate Your Relationship Workshop: Communication Breakdown to your collection. S M T W T F S. Number of Nights-1 + Done Continue with NIGHT NIGHTS. Rooms & Guests. It was the single worst experience ever. Check-in is easy, internet and the huge TV worked great. Thank you to everyone out there..from valet to wait stafflove being at JW for the holidays!!! The only very minor complaint was that the shower leaked a bit, but this was no big deal. Great steaks, consistently great. I dont mind paying $15 for a drink or $50 for an entree if its great. Upon arrival I just asked if a 3rd night might be available. It is 53 degrees and they are closed. It was a disappointment overall. 5.5 miles from JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included 2022 Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio North Stone Oak View Hotel 85 reviews 5.5 miles from JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking Visit hotel website Breakfast included Hampton Inn San Antonio Stone Oak