Better wake those demons Alex wonders why Willie's been acting so weird. Madison: My favorite outfit would have to be either the camo outfit I wore for [episode] Bright because that kind of felt like I was paying homage to my mom [whos] in the military. After we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird, dark room where Alex cried. It's now or never So I came up with an artist and a collection to honor the pretentious nature of the museum. And obviously moving forward, I hope that I get to keep playing for Julie and the Phantoms. You get to see this season regular who is an African-American girl and has just as many talents as her friend Julie and you get to see this Latin-American girl whos the lead of the show. Countdown till we blast open the top Too bad we wasted that on the sound check that was the tightest we've ever played! Zara $69.90. .No? And I just want you to do it [In terms of similarities with] who Julie is as a person, shes definitely me Were both very unique people who like to voice our opinions and stand out from the crowd. A year after her mom passed away, Julie plays one of her old CDs. dracoismybitch. Its fun. I guess if you need a place to stay, you can stay in there. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Owen: Wow! Its pretty much the show word for word but you get some inside knowledge if certain characters. I went into this believing that there would be additional scenes not in the show as that is what I read early on from storefronts. There's a song on the piano. Electric hammer to the heart Are you able to help at all? Flynn's floral print mesh top on Julie and the Phantoms. Touched By An Angel: Episode 408, "Sandcastles", Touched By An Angel: Episode 406, "The Pact", The World's Fastest Indian [Art Director]. They say that its not a job if you enjoy it, its just your lifestyle. There are some key similarities between your and Madisons characters, and the two of you spend a lot of time in the spotlight together as two of the leads. Also in the cast are two former collaborators with Ortega, Cheyenne Jackson, who some might recognize from "American Horror Story," playing Caleb Covington, and Booboo Stewart from "Descendants," who is playing a skateboard-loving ghost named Willie who is also Alex's love interest. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Even beloved scenes and songs (Perfect Harmony, Edge of Great) were omitted from the story. Currently, "Julie and the Phantoms" has not been renewed or cancelled by Netflix. I think everyone deals with the idea of who they are and the idea of what theyre going through and trying to blend those together And as an actor, I was really, really interested because this character wrote songs to mean something about what hes been through. 'Cause it's part of me Theres something that has triggered that, [like] thinking about his family and realizing he hasnt seen them and [wondering] if theyre still even around. And Soyon was so lovely and made the process very easy Especially with me being a Latin girl as we get older, a few of our features definitely start to become a little bolder so that was definitely a different experience with getting fitted clothes that I wasnt very used to. But when three ghostly guys appear and lift her spirits, they decide to start a band together! I went into this knowing that it was a novelization, so basically exactly like the show, right? You talking to your ghost friend? Because of the time restrictions having minors in the cast cause, we decided to finish a substantial amount of the exterior of the interior set so we could stage exterior scenes on stage, saving us a move to the real exterior house, and sparing us from the constant autumn/winter Vancouver rain. Taken without permission from https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org, s01e08 - God of Manmin Who Went to Prison, s01e07 - The Man Who Became God of Manmin, s01e05 - The Baby Garden, On the Way to the Heaven, s02e02-22 & s03e01-23 & s04e01-20 - The Oval. We'll still fly No! I like TLC, [but] I wouldnt want to break that group because theyre very iconic. It's not what you lost Owen: I grew up in Oklahoma, jumping around from sport to sport. And I'm ready to power through it If you're not ready, I You know, those old instruments that were there when we moved in? Totally. 1.6K Likes, 31 Comments. @wednesdaynetflix has truly taken over the world. I was gonna tell you after dinner. Not you. Madison: Were a band first, and then actors and actresses [second] because we spend so much time with each other. Let me know what happened in 1883 if you find out, ok? Im wondering if your leadership translated to real-life interactions or if someone else was the leader of the pack behind the scenes? Full charge Oh-oh She [also] teaches everybody [confidence]; Madison has a lot of confidence. No. Up right now I'll let my fingers fly No, I don't play. Oh, and shes 100% Latin. Life's a test, yes but you go toe-to-toe Micol Ostow. Despite that, there have been multiple reports indicating that a second season is already greenlit or in development, with The Cinema Spot reporting on a renewal all the way back in September, before the show even premiered on the streamer (Production Weekly). Im appreciative of Netflix for doing that and the music team for sponsoring us. I hear Pasadena's nice. You sure? Key scenes were completely omitted, such as Perfect Harmony and Edge of Great. Little did I know that the book actually did the opposite. Secure Payments 100% Secure payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more. Julie meets Luke's parents and shares a touching song he wrote. Im gonna pull out my phone real quick. Why didn't you tell me? photog, Northern Irish and French-Lebanese actress @natach, With a penchant for crafting enthralling electro-p, Ever since rising to superstardom as one-sixth of, With two @bafta nominations one for Best Actor, Whether it's in tv, film, or on stage, actor @kadi, Sending a big congrats to @plazadeaubrey on her in. Clocks move faster This was just living. Thats fun! The guy is legendary. I Got the Music 5. There are times you read a script, and its like How is he joke-y one second, and the next minute hes getting all emotional? But I think [in Julie and the Phantoms], they do it in a way that works really well. original sound - . ( Exhales sharply ). A look in the opposite direction, past the kitchen into the formal dining room and out to the patio beyond. I think back a lot at all the stuff I did previously for school. I loved so many songs especially "The Other Side of Hollywood", "Finally Free" and "Unsaid Emily". This is just for my shifting visualization but you can look if you want. I won't let it cloud my mind 3.73. The staircase leading to the second story bedrooms in Julies (Madison Reyes) house set. Is that the real world? okay. We all started cracking up and in order to make ourselves seem more professional, I tried to whisper to some of the makeup people off camera and be like Oh sorry, he sneezed, he needs some tissue! That was probably not the smartest thing because they tried to run through the frame to give us tissue real quick, and I was like No no no no no! Julie and the Phantoms GIFs Clocks move faster Look, I'm sorry we came into your life, but what I just felt in there actually made me feel alive again. We'll still fly Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance. This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers. Bright 3. ' . With multiple minors in the cast, every time-saving consideration has to be made. That's been singing in the rain I haven't successfully shifted yet but yea here's my script. Oh no, no, no, no. How did you and Madison develop your relationship on-screen? Ademas no se ve un desarrollo de personajes pero ni ahi. Which means we have to do a lot of cleaning and get rid of some stuff. No need to fear it you're not alone It also includes i. By OPstylish. Jeremy: My favorite part about Reggie is his optimism in any and every circumstance. Sorry, I got some pickle juice on your battery cables. Throughout Season 1 of "Julie and the Phantoms," Luke, Alex, and Reggie, with Julie's help, discover that music has the power to make them more real, allowing others to see and hear them. Learn how Julie and the Phantoms bring their rock-and-roll dreams to life in this novel based on season one of the new Netflix show! Completed texttospeech shiftingtips shiftinghandbook +5 more # 6 Script template for Shifting to HO. Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio? info@1883magazine.com Wake up your dream and make it true , Julie continues singing: Look out, look inside of you We thought about natural ways; I never really wanted to take medicine for the longest time. If you have a suggestion, say it, and hes gonna value it and hes gonna be like Yeah, lets add it! or hes gonna be like Maybe next time! which is just so beautiful how someone with so much experience compared to us is giving us so much credit and so much room to explore our creativity. We have group chats with the showrunners and with Kenny and with the band, and I can tell [that] even though it was incredibly, incredibly stressful, we all miss it a lot. I was just warming up. If fans are lucky enough to get a Season 2 of "Julie and the Phantoms," it will likely dig deeper into these storylines. it was a weird ass dream but still Now or Never - Julie and the Phantoms Cast. Desperately need a season 2, this was SO disappointing. All Members (7) Share to. I think my favorite part is trying to make my cast members laugh when theyre not supposed to even acknowledge that Im there. I ordered it right away and I was quite excited to get started. I understand that not everything can make it into the book, but so much dialogue was changed FOR NO GOOD REASON as far as I could tell. Im also interested in whether you write any songs or poetry yourself as Julie does? Join Chat Now . To be able to do that with the rest of the cast, it takes a certain amount of trust. Based on the 2011 Brazilian show of the same name and directed by the renowned Kenny Ortega [High School Musical, Descendants, Hocus Pocus], this binge-worthy series which hits Netflix today stars Madison Reyes in her breakout role as the talented and tenacious Julie; Charlie Gillepsie as Luke, the electric guitarist with a lot of charisma (and a skeleton in his closet); Owen Joyner as Alex, the thoughtful and inquisitive drummer; and Jeremy Shada as Reggie, the big-hearted bassist who brings the laughs. Okay, look. Micol Ostow has been writing professionally since 2004, and in that time has written and/or ghostwritten over 40 published works for young readers. The Arkansas-born, At just 24 years old, @chrisbriney_ has starred in, First catapulted into the public eye through the b, @palayeroyales overtaking of the music industry, https://1883magazine.com/1883-on-rotation-33/. No? this was a very comforting book for me - i read a chapter or two whenever i was anxious, and i fell in love with this show all over again. Fans should keep their fingers crossed that Netflix finally announces a Season 2 renewal soon so they can get going on production. Kenny is the man, the myth, the legend, the one that you want to be like, the one that you want to hug. Julie and the Phantoms Season 1, Episode 1 Wake Up Transcript Transcripts Julie and the Phantoms Wake Up Script view 0 1 s01e01 - Wake Up Transcript detail A year after her mom passed away, Julie plays one of her old CDs. What have you learned from working with Madison? These transcripts are delayed. That said I am definitely not the target audience I still had fun though reexperience the show through another medium. made a spur of the moment disision to shift to jatp last night. A reverse view of the 1930s art deco-style Hollywood Ghost Club. How does he look? And then by the time we got to the testing and the auditions, it was like Well, Ill just basically do what I do onstage with my band and hope it goes well!. Madison and I did a lot of technical things as well But in reality, what really bonded us as Luke and Julie was being friends off-screen and just being super tight with each other. . interviews by Leah Cates 1000. I hope so too! [With] all the bits and pieces I got to take off, I felt like I was in High School Musical dancing around that school and that just really made everything come together. For me, I love making other people laugh. After being in a coma for 17 years, Takafumi's middle-aged uncle suddenly wakes up speaking an unrecognizable language and wielding magical powers. I can tell you that right now. Could you just own your awesomeness for once? Any of us, on any given day can be goofy in one part of the day and then something will happen that snaps you into a different frame of mind, different emotion. Can you talk about how drumming became a part of your life, and how you would like to integrate drumming into your career in the future? Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Jeremy: It was one of the few times where you have an audition for something, and you read the character description and youre like This is really weird, this is very similar to me! In Make Out Monday, specifically, [we play] punk, alternative pop-rock music. A year after her mom passed away, Julie plays one of her old CDs. Can you tell us about your own guitar career? Moving from here is only gonna help you move on. Even if he makes them laugh at his own expense, hes still making them laugh and thats the goal. Keep dreaming like we'll live forever Life can be a mess Im going to have to think about this. Luke confides in Julie about Caleb and the band's "unfinished business.". Madison works really hard. i honestly didn't expect much from this book. 268 Likes, TikTok video from 1111 (@zoey.malfoy111): "#julieandthephantomsedit #julieandluke #julieandthephantom #sunsetcurve #julieandthephantomsseason2 #shifting #quantumjumping #desiredreality #shiftok #shiftingrealities #script". A lot of these little nos are leading up to a big yes. No, I mean, you're kind of the first person we've seen. She's not a witch. original sound - . Take off What? rewatched this last night and made a dr so fast oh my god, This trend in my Julie and the phantoms dr <3, This sound in my Julie and the phantoms dr <3, havent made a video about this dr in ages omfg. Well, I'm sorry you had a bad day, but three guys just found out that they had a bad 25 years, and then they found out that the one thing they lived for in the first place they can still do. Meet Matilda. Julie and the Phantoms Step into your greatness #JATP Now streaming only on @netflix. Okay. Yeah. We had this month and a half of rehearsals, boot camps, and dance camps. Was this helpful?Please help keep this site running. Absolutely! Charlie: Its a thing you go through, as a child born in this era. I think [this show] has a really great balance. 'Cause it's all we're after now But Booboo was just the coolest, man. But what was it like working with Kenny? Was this book a little bit ridiculous? You really have to push through and stay positive. Unfortunately, despite the show's obvious success, fans continue to wait for word on a second season. A view from the front porch of Julies (Madison Reyes) house on stage. At least I can acknowledge them and do things in relation to them, but they have to go out of their way not to respond to me and not look at me. Madison: When I first met Jadah, all these girls were here coming in for Carrie [Julie and Flynn's nemesis] and Flynn, and we had all these boys coming in for Nick [Carrie's boyfriend]. The series stars Madison Reyes as Julie Molina, a high school student with a passion for singing and creating music, but after suffering the loss of her mother, Julie hits a roadblock. About our music, all right? This book also promised new scenes that werent in the Netflix show but didnt provide any within the book, it instead left some scenes from the show out! Wake Up 2. Watch popular content from the following creators: madi (billie's version)(@yelena.vfxx), Ivy - lee <3(@pois0n.ivy555), art(@artiemccall), madi (billie's version)(@yelena.vfxx), bri <3(@bri..shifts), Venus (@azkabansfavprisoner), art(@artiemccall), maryyyyyy(@rosebud.shifter), <3(@maxmayfielq), . Look out, look inside of you Wake up Revolve $99. Shes like a sister to me. Keep dreaming like we'll live forever The guy is an inspiration. Based on the original Brazilian series Julie e os Fantasmas.#JulieAndThePhantoms I must have left the stereo on in the garage. Reporting on what you care about. Another view of Julies (Madison Reyes) bedroom set. I'm telling you, we've been given a second chance. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. 807K followers. Okay, I know you don't want me to ask, but have you figured out what you're gonna do today? Yeah, and she says if we are serious about selling the house, then she wants me to take some pictures for the website. [Theyre] both pretty awesome bands. With that in mind, the earliest fans might see a second season of "Julie and the Phantoms" would probably be late 2022 or early 2023.