Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Desperate mountain residents trapped by snow beg for help; We are coming, Sheriff says, Before and after photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, Best coffee city in the world? Failed to report flower. Eleven days later, her body was found in a cotton field off Bear Mountain Blvd. Learn more about managing a memorial . Mark je bio popularan 1980-ih, ali karijera mu je zbog problema s alkoholom krenula nizbrdo 1990-ih. "The family and friends of. Her best friend, Jessica Bergsten, was the one murdered. [citation needed]. He teaches a journalism course at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Speaking to the judge, Jessicas mother, Kay Bergsten, said that she has not lived a day without reliving the crime in her mind. In 1987 Rogowski was introduced to 15-year-old Brandi McClain and her close friend Jessica Bergsten while skating at a show in Scottsdale, Arizona. Devon, do you have a problem with guys having long hair? Kelly McGillis Biography 2023 - Top Gun Actress. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. [4] By 1987, Rogowski was earning two dollars per skate deck from Vision, which was selling 7000 decks on a monthly basis, resulting in royalties totaling US$14,000 for Rogowski (US$ 30,000 in 2023). To use this feature, use a newer browser. Try again later. Jessica Kay Bergsten, 21, was assaulted, raped and murdered In March 1991, Bergsten had just moved from AZ to CA Bergsten, a model, knew pro-skateboarder Mark 'Gator' Rogowski through his ex-girlfriend, Brandi Bergsten, new to San Diego, asked Rogowski to show her around the city Although Anthony is not scheduled to stand trial in the case until October, an attorney for the victims family said the lawsuit was not premature. [3] Rogowski was a gifted athlete, playing little league baseball in his youth. [11], On December 10, 2019, multiple media reports indicated that Rogowski's parole board recommended parole. [4] Rogowski soon received endorsement deals from Gullwing Trucks and G&S early in his career. Jessica's father read out a 20-minute long monologue, which clearly showed the feelings of a grieving and enraged father. Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz's Kids Lived Different Lives after Parents Thrust Them into the Spotlight. He was often considered among the top skateboarders across the globe. Although he only started staking as a recreational activity, Rogowski soon realized he was pretty good at it. She is alive and well. I was completely mesmerized by this book from the first instant I opened it. 0 cemeteries found in Quitman, Clarke County, Mississippi, USA. We couldnt say goodby to Jessica because that filth left her with nothing but a piece of skin, left her for the coyotes and the goddamned birds to eat her., Shortly after Bergstens 20-minute monologue, Superior Court Judge Thomas J. Whelan sentenced Anthony to consecutive terms of six years for forcible rape and 25 years to life for first-degree murder, adding that no amount of punishment is ever going to relieve the obvious pain suffered by these parents.. I hope I can strive to have that same level of positivity, faith, and determination that you have that helped you to accomplish so much and made you into the person you are today. Thanks for your help! Rogowski's career ended when he pled guilty for assaulting, raping and murdering Jessica Bergsten in 1991. According to various reports, he even barged into her house to steal the gifts he gave her. [citation needed], At a 1987 skate show in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S., Rogowski was introduced to Brandi McClain and her good friend Jessica Bergsten, an aspiring model. On Wednesday, March 20, 1991, Jessica was the victim of a homicide that occurred in Carlsbad, CA. At the time, Rogowski was counted among the elite skaters who enjoyed considerable stardom alongside Christian Hosoi, Tony Hawk, Lance Mountain, and Steve Caballero. ). By. She also played "Sarah" in SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE III. Why are people treating me this way? The following day, Rogowski turned himself to the police and admitted guilt to Jessica's murder. and my refusal to ask my parents for money at the time (this changed later on! "Our office argued strongly against releasing this violent defendant." Rogowski. She was here only 10 days when this filth took her life.. The American skater had it all; a successful career, a sizable fortune, and a beautiful blonde girlfriend. Coast News wire services June 15, 2022. Mark Rogowski's relationship with former model and aspiring actor Brandi McClain turned his life around. Jessica Bergsten. She was a woman of compassion, confidence, humor, strength, and great loyalty to those she cared about. Even though most of Rogowski's past relationships are unknown, his affair with famous American actress Patricia Arquette made headlines in April 2021. But, Gator lost it all in one night when he brutally murdered Jessica Bergsten in a fit of jealousy and revenge. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. near Highway 99. Two years later, he became a national champion and then adopted 'Gator' as his nickname. In a plea so passionate that it brought even veteran court-watchers to tears, Steven Bergsten implored a Vista judge to show no mercy for the former skateboarding star, calling him a piece of filth and evil incarnate. The judge sentenced Anthony to a term that will keep him in prison until at least 2010. Best wishes, Rob. Stay rooted in Christ and pray. During his visit to West Germany to attend a tournament, Markwas partying with his friends in a hotel. Moreover, his story has been immortalized through documentaries and TV shows. The suspect is now serving 31 years to life in San Luis Obispo, CA. recaps of my international speaking engagements, The Girl in the Video: original interviews with icons of 1980s MTV, The Girl in the Video 2: MORE original interviews with icons of 1980s MTV, The Girl in the Video: Id Do Anything for Love (But I Wont Do That) (1993), The Girl in the Video: Addicted to Love (1986), part 1 of 3, The Girl in the Video: Father Figure (1988), The Girl in the Video: Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) (1983) and Oh Sherrie (1984), The Girl in the Video: Free Fallin (1989), The Girl in the Video: Legs (1984), part 1 of 3, The Girl in the Video: Cradle of Love (1990), The Girl in the Video: Jack & Diane (1982), Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Books of the Year, International Literacy Association Teachers' Choices Reading List, Nerdy Book Club Best Nonfiction Picture Books, Top 5 Nonfiction Picture Book [of the Year], Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Books of the Year (ages 9-12), Charlotte S. Huck Children's Literature Festival, Detective Notebook: Ghost Hunting Handbook, Quick Nonfiction Writing Activities That Really Work, unrevealed project on an iconic magazine cover. He is a child-murderer and a child rapist . Bergsten was a friend of Rogowski's former girlfriend and he said he attacked her out of "misplaced revenge"after he was dumped. The song turned out to be appropriate for the New England Patriots, who were undefeated going into the game and led at halftime, only to lose at the end to the New York Giants. Most harassment I get for having long hair comes from women and girls. I only hope to God that she was unconscious, but I know that he hurt her.. on. L.A. Affairs: My divorce isnt contagious. There was a problem getting your location. Jun 16, 2022 Former professional skateboarder Mark ``Gator'' Rogowski, who was convicted of raping and murdering a woman in Carlsbad more than 30 years ago, has been granted parole. The charismatic and flamboyant persona of the skater made Brandi fall in love with him. This account has been disabled. Jessica Bergsten was raped and murdered by Rogowski. L.A. Affairs: My divorce isnt contagious. It was a great song and a memorable video with Devon doing a good job as the quintessential California girl.Thanks for posting, Tom. More fun than any children's biography has any right to be, Sure to become a classic example of the genre, Wonderfulyoung readerswill find thistitle appealing and thereby ensure that future generations recall the amazing story behind Superman's creation as well. Jessica Bergsten Co-Owner at Tastemakers, Etc., Owner at 1200 Miles to Barneys Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. Five uniformed bailiffs with metal detectors were at the hearing due to a rumor Stephen Bergsten (the father of the victim) would attempt to harm Rogowski. For re-invention, Rogowski changed his name to "Gator" Mark Anthony, explaining "Rogowski" was the name of the father he never knew. According to the probation report, he told police: I compressed my hand over her mouth through the surfboard bag so she couldnt breathe any more, and Im pretty sure she died right about then.. 942 likes. March 1, 2019. On the day of her burial, Bergsten said, a butterfly lighted on his arm. The Gator claimed that they could not engage in sexual activities without getting married. This really hurt my feelings because, actually, I am transgender and I always wanted to wear my hair like hers and have my makeup like she has hers in the "Free Fallin'" video. Two days later her parents reported . Her body was located on April 10, 1991 in Ocotillo, CA. In March 1991, 22-year-old Jessica Bergsten moved from Arizona to the San Diego area and got in contact with Rogowski, who was the ex-boyfriend of her friend. There is a problem with your email/password. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Mark "Gator" Ragowski. After manacling her to a bed in his Carlsbad condominium and raping her for three hours, authorities say, Anthony struck Bergsten several times with a steering-wheel lock bar and placed her in his surfboard bag. Rogowski placed his hand over Bergsten's mouth until she stopped breathing, then drove the body to the Shell Canyon desert, then disposed of the corpse in a shallow grave.[3]. . In 1982, he won his first major contest, the Canadian Amateur Skateboarding Championships in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. One night Gator got a call from Brandi's friend Jessica Bergsten. [3] Plagued by guilt, Rogowski informed Constantino: "Remember that girl from the poster? Jessica Bergsten was a beloved daughter, sister, and a friend to many. It didn't take long for Twitter sleuths to realize that Arquette was talking about Mark "Gator" Rogowski, a pro-skateboarder who confessed to the rape and murder of 21-year-old Jessica Bergsten in . Please keep them coming. At the time of the. No challenge is too great. He murdered the best friend ofthe girl in the video. Don't lose faith! ), Beautiful girl, Beautiful woman. jessica bergsten parents. In 2002, when the Patriots won their first Super . city of semmes public works You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. We have his admission and a great deal of evidence in the case, said attorney David Casey Jr. Mark (Gator) Anthony was a role model to millions of children and one of the top-earning skateboarders in the nation, Casey said in a prepared statement. In his confession, Rogowski conveyed he killed Bergsten in a misplaced act of revenge toward McClain, calling Bergsten the "mold Brandi was made out of. Thank you for this - Ive always wondered who this bright eyed young woman was. Thanks for this. Jimenez appealed the rape charge, insisting the decomposed body showed no signs of forcible rape, but the appeal was eventually dismissed. Ive never actually seen the video until tonight. Subsequently, Rogowski had accumulated a sizable net worth through his professional success and brand deals during his glory days. You will be moved", "A rich overview of this bizarre historical controversy deftly navigates topics like childhood in the early 20th century, the media and the influence of celebrity culture, and the history of photography a strong nonfiction choice", "With a crisp and engaging style, Nobleman relates this fascinating story Young readers are bound to be intrigued", "Engaging A fascinating introduction to one of the greatest hoaxes of all time, deftly pitched to elementary-age children", "Will leave children guessing until the end", "A seamless blend of both frolics and facts fuels suspense part accidental trickster tale, part unforgettable fairy tale, all true, this will have kids reaching for cameras of their own in no time". [7] In 1989 Rogowski also worked as a stunt double on the 1989 film Gleaming the Cube, which starred Christian Slater, and appeared, along with McClain, in the music video for Free Fallin' by Tom Petty. Rogowski was sentenced to 31 years to life behind bars for the 1991 killing of 22-year-old Jessica Bergsten, who was struck over the head with a metal steering wheel lock, raped and. Descubr lo que tu empresa podra llegar a alcanzar. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Legal experts weigh in, California to alter COVID rules in healthcare settings: Masks and vaccinations not required, Welcome to the world, baby Winter, born amid a snowstorm in Lake Arrowhead, Gripped by grace: Thousands gather for Bishop OConnells funeral Mass, Civilian oversight commission calls for sheriff to outlaw deputy gangs, ban their rituals, Bullets fly amid wild chase on streets of Los Angeles. "Our office argued strongly against releasing this violent defendant." Rogowski. It has something for children and adults, fans of comics and otherwiseI don, t use the word a lot, but the book is very charming, A solid introduction to the history of Superman, Young Adult Books Central (four out of five stars), An Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) Notable Children's Book, Colonial Dames of America Young Readers Award Winner, Freeman Book Awards for Children's and Young Adult's Literature on East and Southeast Asia Honorable Mention, "Sometimes the most inconsequential episodes in larger stories can turn out to be the most moving, and so it is with, "Engrossing and unexpectedly touching lovely story of reconciliation", "Such a cool storyremarkable We need this book right now", "Nobleman knows just the right tone to strike with this story, and he unfolds its events with a storyteller's flair. Rogowski's career ended when he pled guilty for assaulting, raping and murdering Jessica Bergsten in 1991. "The family and friends of Jessica Bergsten deserve the continued promise of justice in this case," Stephan said. The book is absolutely fantastic, the book is tremendous, the book is a huge achievement, Expertly craftedentertaining and good lookinga real winner, I have to praise this wonderful book. No material may be reused in any way without permission. Anthony is being held in the Vista jail. Rogowski pleaded guilty to rape and murder and was sentenced to 31. McClain informed police about Rogowski's behavior. On 20th March 1991, Rogowski and Jessica met for the first time in years. Consequently, he began participating in various skating events and tournaments in the neighborhood. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Drag images here or select from your computer for Jessica Kay Bergsten memorial. Photo Source: Social Media. Article by ebiographypost.com All right reserved. Consequently, she broke up with him and moved back to her parents' house. Jessica was . Rogowski was sentenced to 31 years-to-life in the 19-91 rape and murder of 22-year old Jessica Bergsten. Awesome! he asked forgiveness from Ms. Bergsten's parents for my carelessness. Carelessness? shouted Steven Bergsten, a Tucson attorney. Also: Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books, "Fast pacedfunimpressive and fascinating. In a precaution unusual for the suburban courthouse, five uniformed bailiffs used a hand-held metal detector to screen each observer. A world champion skateboarder in the 1980s, Rogowski was convicted of beating Jessica Bergsten with a metal rod into semi-consciousness, raping her, wrapping her in a surfboard bag, and strangling . Professional skateboarding has exploded in popularity over the past few decades, but the best Augustine Costantino After having lunch together, the duo went back to their condo. You can always change this later in your Account settings. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. The police department in San Diego searched extensively but found no clues about Jessica. Over the next several hours, they say, he repeatedly raped the woman after cutting off her clothes with scissors and handcuffing her to a bed in an upstairs bedroom--all while she begged to be released. Find the stunning girl from Simply Reds Somethings Got Me Started video. He has served as assistant for international economic affairs to Henry Kissinger within the National Security Council and as assistant secretary for international affairs at the U.S. Department of the Treasury.He was the founding director of the Peterson Institute for . Introduction to series The Girl in the Video (including list of interviewees). They appeared together in numerous promotional videos and advertisements for the Vision brand. Please forgive me for the those, my little cell pbone has a mind of its own and I can not correct the typos. Mesmerizing. It caused my black heart to melt. In addition, he raked in thousands of dollars through merchandise sales from Vision. Failed to remove flower. His lawyer, John Jimenez, challenged the validity and content of the confession. Rogowski was denied parole on February 7, 2011. [3] Rogowski began a period of severe alcoholism following McClain's departure. On May 10, 1990, four-year-old Jessica Martinez went missing while playing in the front yard of her family's apartment in the 500 block of Belle Terrace. [3] After four years of dating McClain, Rogowski suggested the couple marry, proclaiming they "can't have sex anymore unless we get married." Mark and Jessica spent the day together on the 21 st March and the next day Jessica was reported missing. Soon afterward, he began a tumultuous long-term relationship with McClainthey appeared together in numerous advertisements and promotional videos for Vision, which had become one of the top-selling skateboarding brands of the 1980s. The newfound religion and occasional violent outburst ended Rogowski and McClain's relationship. Gator then drove to the Shell Canyon desert and left her body to rot. Bergsten's body was found by campers on April 10, 1991, but it was so decomposed, it could not be identified. Bergsten asked Rogowski to show her around San Diego. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. A former professional skateboarder convicted of raping and murdering a woman in Carlsbad nearly three decades ago has had his parole reversed. She was so excited about that apartment, he said. Thank you for your understanding, much Love Always & Forever, Devon Kidd. Rogowski, then 24, had been tormented by the breakdown of his relationship with McClain, whom he'd met at a skating event in Arizona in 1987. . "Every day I have these pictures in my mind about how he killed. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Try again. "[3] Constantino encouraged Rogowski to confess his crime to the police, which he subsequently did. I always thought this girl was so beautiful and I had a real crush on her, but just one thing really bugged me. In 1991, Gator was convicted of rape and murder of a twenty-two-year-old named Jessica Bergsten. John M. Glionna is a former national reporter for the Los Angeles Times, based in Las Vegas. In 1992, Patricia married mechanic Ngisaveni Abel Shingange, father of Trevor's two brothers, Andrew and Isaac. These are fantastic. Rich L.A. homeowners are snapping them up, 19 cafes that make L.A. a world-class coffee destination. The California Board of Parole Hearings finalized the decision, and the case went before the California governor's staff for review. In order for us to be brothers, we both have to be human, and what he did was anything but human, he said, chastising Anthony for requesting the courts mercy in his sentencing. Resend Activation Email. Mark Rogowski, 5 Facts About The Ex-Skateboarder Who Is Convicted Of Murder. But the victims father would have none of it. Another amazing interview! Los Angeles, This fabled orchid breeder loves to chat just not about Trader Joes orchids. On another of those wild tour dates, in Scottsdale, Arizona, in 1987, Gator, then twenty-one, met two beautiful seventeen-year old blondes from rich families, Jessica Bergsten and Brandi McClain. Brandi and. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Skateboarding Star Who Raped, Killed Woman in Carlsbad in 1991 Wins Parole Approval On March 10, 1992, Rogowski was sentenced to 31 years to life behind bars for the 1991 killing of 22-year-old. Why are people treating me this way? Previously Married To Chris Robinson, Where Is Lala Sloatman Now? Failed to delete memorial. You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times. His fame led him to sign lucrative contracts with well-known brands like Gullwing Truck and Vision. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Furthermore, he also forcibly tried to marry his then-girlfriend Brandi McClain after four years of dating. Add to your scrapbook. The following day, after renting a carpet cleaner to remove bloodstains from his carpet, Anthony stuffed the nude body into the trunk of his car and drove to an isolated spot in Imperial County, where he scratched out a shallow grave. There's no shortage of inspiring people who define the ever-expanding local retail and style scene. 362 followers 360 connections. This page is for JESSICA BERGSTEN. Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? I sincerely hope that they can accept my apology for my carelessness, he said. During nearly a year in jail, he said, Anthony has received about 200 letters from friends and supporters he met on the skateboarding circuit. In arguing for consecutive sentences, prosecutor Greg Waldon told the court that Bergstens rape and murder were separate, premeditated crimes. Here, we will talk about some interesting facts about this former skateboarding icon who turned into a convicted murderer. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. He has also served as the Seoul bureau chief on the newspapers foreign desk, where he covered the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami and the subsequent death of North Korean strongman Kim Jong Il. His voice breaking, he described how he had questioned Anthony after his daughters disappearance. mentioned in the article. His girl friend who was best friends with his x girlfriend. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Hi from Australia Devon. As per the former skate champion, he snuck up on Jessica before hitting her head with a metal club and making her semi-conscious. Mark Rogowski, 5 Facts About The Ex-Skateboarder Who Is Convicted Of Murder, 5 Richest Celebrity Bodyguards - Look At How Much Their Salary Is, Top 5 Richest Polo Players Alongside Their Net Worth, Here Is The List Of 5 Lowest Paid NBA Players In 2022-2023. 179. A week later, Jessica's father, Stephen Bergsten, filed a case for Jessica's missing. Everyone should be familiar with Mark "Gator" Rogowski's story. They filed a report, but the situation was not monitored continuously. . Every day I have these pictures in my mind about how he killed her and strangled her, she said. Was the girlfriend of famed skateboarder Mark 'Gator' Anthony who later raped and murdered her best friend Jessica Bergsten. Rogowski, 44, had his parole hearing Monday at the San Luis Obispo prison where he is serving 31 years to life for raping, beating, and strangling 22-year-old Jessica Bergsten and dumping her body . Whether Mark fell on his own or was pushed by someone else remains a mystery to this day. The Darkside: Directed by Phoebe Kwong, J. Tom Pogue. Our groundbreaking Augmented Reality technology accurately recreates crime scenes and allows users to experience and investigate them just as detectives at the actual crime scenes did. Rogowski was sentenced to 31 years to life behind bars for the 1991 killing of 22-year-old Jessica Bergsten, who was struck over the head with a metal steering wheel lock, raped and suffocated . Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Jessica Bergsten (72271585)? Beautiful as ever. Again, my darn thumbs are wrestling with auto correct on my cell as my dad woukd always say, "eegads". But the dead womans father used only his voice and his pain to attack Anthony and hush the packed courtroom. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. [13], In June 2022, a San Diego County Parole Board granted Rogowski parole with his attorney citing "the parole board's 'trained psychologist found him to be a low risk of danger to the public.'" [3] In 1984, he won a national championship. Photo Source: Social Media. On March 21, the pair spent the day together as Rogowski had agreed to show Jessica around the San Diego area. Pleased to see her interviewed here. These are so cool. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. With overwhelming participation and growth worldwide, skateboarding has become one of the most popular sports in the 21st century. Because his client is a diagnosed manic-depressive, defense attorney Jimenez has asked that Anthony be allowed to begin his sentence in the psychiatric unit at a state prison in San Luis Obispo. I learned about the murder case involving one of the male skaters in the video and came across this page while doing reasrch on that.What were the odds that the very person this page is about (and the girl in the music video) just so happens to respond on here at roughly the same time I finished reading through this lol. The parents of a 22-year-old aspiring model tortured and killed in March filed a wrongful-death lawsuit Wednesday against a former skateboarding champion charged in her slaying. The sentence represented another tragic turn in the life of the former skateboarding phenomenon, who once earned more than $120,000 annually for pulling parking lot stunts. Family members linked to this person will appear here. I was heavy into skating in the Stacy Peralta days.Without God and the teachings of Jesus I'd be so lost. Anthony also said Friday that he forgave prosecutor Waldon for unkind statements he made and said he considered Waldon like a brother--a comment the prosecutor seized upon in his closing remarks. Eventually, when he was three years old, his parents decided to call it quits and went separate ways. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. So, he placed her inside a surf bag and put his hand over her mouth till she died. based on information from your browser. Anthony Chow and Jessica Bergsten, co-founders of Tastemakers, Etc. On March 9, 2016, he was again denied parole for seven years. A few months later, on March 20, 1991, Mark ran into Brandi's old friend, Jessica Bergsten. A war story with a heartening conclusion", "This is a remarkable storya story to be remembered, forever. Ive always loved this song and the video clip was always one of my favourites .Great work and great interview - thank you Devon :). Several weeks later, after having wicked dreams about the killing and consulting with a local minister, he walked into San Diego police headquarters and confessed to the crime. In 1987, the former pro skaterwas introduced to Brandi McClain and her friend Jessica Bergstenwhile performing at a skate show in Scottsdale, Arizona. I'm still curious, who would you think it, besides me, that would be in the photos? Legal experts weigh in, California to alter COVID rules in healthcare settings: Masks and vaccinations not required, Welcome to the world, baby Winter, born amid a snowstorm in Lake Arrowhead, Gripped by grace: Thousands gather for Bishop OConnells funeral Mass, Civilian oversight commission calls for sheriff to outlaw deputy gangs, ban their rituals, Bullets fly amid wild chase on streets of Los Angeles. Glionna left The Times in 2015. This led to Rogowski turning to drink and his binges only helped to fuel his unhealthy obsession with McClain. The Girl in the Video Epilogue: I Want My MTN! This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. This is a carousel with slides. Its ironic that hes asking for mercy. Riding on his popularity, Markalso appeared in Christian Slater's 1989 film Gleaming the Cube and Tom Petty's music video Free Fallin'. [5] 10 Murderers Who Did Not Kill Anybody After knocking her semi-unconscious by way of several strikes, he handcuffed her and dragged her to his bedroom on the second floor, and raped her while she was shackled to his bed. I am in the exact same boat Found the page after doing research on gator also..