- Professional Service ***** *** *****. Jensen Cement Finishing - Residential Services Residential Services Let Jensen Cement Finishing, Inc. show you why concrete is the most durable and cost effective improvement you can make for your home today. Please fill out our quick contact form and tell us about your concrete finishing needs. Business Profile for Jensen Custom Concrete. Bloomfield | Clinton | Linton | Terre Haute | Vincennes | Washington, 2023 Jones & Sons Concrete & Masonry Products. . We design superior precast concrete products to meet the needs of project owners, engineers, and contractors. -Get the Help You Need Initially **** came to view the job and listened to my ideas, answered my questions and took the time necessary to understand the project. He came in Jun and said wouldn't be an issue, we could be on his docket for *** and everything would be done before Dec. I liked working with Jensen Precast. I had received many quotes to do the job but I decided to work with **** and his team for several reasons. Concrete Curbing This is a national company called Home Advisor falsely advertising as a local, grass-roots business. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. They sub-contracted the sanding work to a professional crew. I couldnt be happier. Once or twice a month we'll send you JP News with industry content you can use. Our Design, Bid, Build services are available for projects large and small. Jensen Precast - Precast Concrete Manufacturer Serving California, Nevada, Arizona, Pacific Northwest & Hawaii - Jensen Precast We design, engineer, manufacture, and deliver precast concrete. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Let us help with all your concrete finishing needs. Contact Information. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Juliet, TN 37122, Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, Project 1. Fill out our simple contact form and we'll match you with pros. These guys will be my go-to team going forward for sure! Find out how we combat fake reviews. **** a d his brother are absolutely amazing to work with anything you want or need done is no problem for them to handleI would recommend them and have to everyonepunctual reliable and honestvery difficult qualities to these days and these guys have all of them.I will have them back time and time again no job is too big or small for these guys absolutely love working with themand to who ever hired them you will definitely not be disappointed. ****is a honest, reliable contractor and takes pride in his workmanship! No guarantee that the person they send you has any experience with play sets at all, let alone your specific unit. A unique little decorative front step we installed with Ash colored concrete The steps are broom finished and the patio area is stamped with an ashlar pattern. Accessories; Handholes; Manholes; Pads; Pull/Splice Boxes; . And no resources to help get the repairs done. From culvert installation and replacement to sliver widening to grading we have you covered in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. They replaced all the planks that had been drilled, and prepped the floors prior to sanding and varnishing. Concrete Contractors. EXCAVATION With our fleet of excavators, Jensen Brothers Construction, Inc. is well suited to handle any excavation project. From culverts to interchanges, we have done it all. Please fill out our quick contact form and tell us about your concrete finishing needs. Still nothing. - Stamping and Overlays We have recommended his company to our. There were no surprises on his final invoices. 1010 Pleasant Grove Place I am totally satisfied with the company and recommend them whole-heartedly. If you need concrete curbing installed we can help. Contact one of our Locations directly to arrange a visit. We have used Jensen Contracting Co.,to do both our home and rental renovations, he is our "go to" guy. We make highly durable precast concrete products to better Americas infrastructure. Horrible, sleazy, scammers. Browse products online, download drawings, and interact with our engineers and product experts. Jensen & Jensen Agent Address 6051 Interstate 20 West, Suite 103, Arlington, TX, 76017, USA Directors / Officers Edwin R Jensen II, member James P Jensen, member Jensen & Jensen, agent Registry Page https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/ Recent filings for Jensen Brothers, LLC 31 Dec 2022 Public Information Report (PIR) 13 Oct 2021 Consent to content doesn't require you to purchase service. Please note you may be matched to one of our trusted partners such as CraftJack, Angi or Networx. Accessories; Handholes; Manholes; Pads; Pull/Splice Boxes; . Since 1947 we have provided solutions to cities and townships across North Dakota. Many thanks! We called up Jensen Precast, and they were like, Yeah, lets do this. They thought it was a great idea., Its the largest lift station Ive ever installed, thats for sure. JONES BROS These projects include site preparation, asphalt and concrete paving, heavy highway construction, bridges & structures, airports, and utilities. Let Jensen Brothers Construction, Inc.'s staff of experienced professionals take the pressure off of your next earthwork project. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Hardscaping Service. For the full second week of Oct I called daily leaving voicemails, last one even said I'd be forced to leave a bad review. - Get a Quote or Schedule Service We mistakenly thought we were dealing with one specific company for floors, not realizing it was a bot of some sort sending our info to whomever. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Let us take the pressure off your next commercial site work project. By submitting your info on this form, you are agreeing to be contacted regarding your service request by means of telephone, email, or text including using pre-recorded or auto dialed phone calls or text messages to the phone number you have provided, including your wireless number, if provided. From the initial response from Amber, to the customer service/order taking, to the exceptional delivery, everything was perfect! Our concrete curbing contractors can take care of all your curbing needs. Great communication and excellent work. Please note you may be matched to one of our trusted partners such as CraftJack, Angi or Networx. Once or twice a month we'll send you JP News with industry content you can use. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Jensen Bros Shop at 1176 Angus Rd, Penn Yan, NY 14527. I felt understood, heard and respected. These projects include site preparation, asphalt and concrete paving, heavy highway construction, bridges & structures, airports, and utilities. I was looking for Jensen to review my project and reply if feasible and local to my area. The Jensen brothers built a new carport that extends the entire length of my house. The facility is located along the Salt River and southwest of Phoenix near Interstate Highway 17 and State Route 202. Please note you may be matched to one of our trusted partners such as CraftJack, Angi or Networx. I knew **** through someone else and asked if he would be willing to do the repairs on our home after the wind storm. If you need concrete finishing service in Oakland we can help you. This company has developed a reputation for delivering a high level of service to its clients. Looking for work. Currently growing into the 4th generation, our primary focus centers around Biblical roots and family values. Wastewater management, stormwater solutions, pump stations, Electric utility structures, gas utility structures, security walls, Bridges and tunnels, wildlife crossings, highway barrier, Telecom utility structures, technology data centers, underground storage, Trellis systems, water storage/irrigation, bunker silos, Earth retention systems, wine/cheese storage, parking curbs. Whether it's a large job or small job, our drywall repairmen can take care of all your needs. ****is calm, professional and communicates regularly to avoid surprises. If you need a product immediately, contact us to ensure availability. - Short Load On-site Mixing 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. - Concrete Finishing - Residential and Commercial Services To that end we promote and enforce a safe working environment to protect life, health and safety of our employees and subcontractor personnel. Proudly created with Wix.com. Our contractors are eager to serve you. JDC offers construction related drilling services to various engineering and consulting firms as well as to Federal and State agencies. ***** *** ****** makes sure he understands your requirements and goes about taking care of all the details. By submitting your info on this form, you are agreeing to be contacted regarding your service request by means of telephone, email, or text including using pre-recorded or auto dialed phone calls or text messages to the phone number you have provided, including your wireless number, if provided. Jensen Brothers Contractor Inc Address: 16508 CREAMERY ROAD Emmitsburg, MD 21727 Use our bidding system to request a quote Jensen Brothers Contractor Construction Their BuildZoom score of 0 does not rank in the top 50% of Maryland contractors. What are you looking for? If you need concrete delivered we can help you. Johnson Brothers Construction of Ann Arbor offers services in new builds, remodels and additions with styles in custom homes, luxury homes, superiors craftsmanship in Ann Arbor, Plymouth and Saline for residential and commercial home owners, business and CEO, medical and doctors. Fill out our simple contact form and we'll match you with pros. So we are now left with an uninsulated master ********** going into winter. I chose Jensen Contracting to do a renovation of my basement this year. He is approachable and ethical. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. It doesnt get any better than what I experienced today. - Concrete Finishing - Concrete Resurfacing - Stamping and Overlays - Get a Quote or Schedule Service - Residential and Commercial Services Our contractors are eager to serve you. It was a pleasure to purchase from Craig at Jones and Sons. This website is a scam to get your contact info. They did a great job. - Concrete Delivery Service - Ready Mix Concrete Delivery Get Directions. Price calculations of any adjustments were done on the spot, out loud and at market prices. Tell us what you need and we'll match you to a local contractor. Our contractors are eager to serve you. - Fast Response Time When compared to other remodeling or home improvement projects, concrete is a shining star of value. Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT), Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT). I am looking forward to future services due to his excellence on the job. Hardscaping Service BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Visit Website (402) 719-1820. He was professional and courteous. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. We even said, if you can no longer do the work just let us know so we can find someone else. Same experience as other review. Craig made us feel like a valued customer even though we only needed to purchase brick for a small project.