Was attacked by 4 men & 302ed again. However, you should be aware that it depends on your neighbors reaction; this could wind up in court. I am targeted as well. Although Alison McDowell has not talked about boots on the ground. Surveillance in the targets residence. I digress. They want to know where the target is at all times. Taking a few minutes to talk to your neighbor can make a difference; you just have to remember to stay calm, polite and to approach them at the right time. This article is the handbook they use. You just wonder whats going on. be careful of mental health professionals. The foot patrols will then communicate back to the Informant in the car, using a combination of hand signals. To cause the target to appear mentally unstable is one, and this is achieved through a carefully detailed assault using advanced psychological harassment techniques, and a variety of other tactics that are the usual protocol for gang stalking, such as street theater, mobbing, pervasive petty disrespecting. THESE CREEPS FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE IN MY TRUCK WHERE I LIVE WHEN I SLEEP THEY DO DREAM MANIPULATION, WHEN I DRIVE THEY TRY TO MAKE ME WRECK ANNA AND HER SISTERS BEING TWO PEOPLE ALONG WITH LACY STEVENSON LEMOND REAUX LEMOND TONI LOCKLAR TEIA LOCKLAR CASEY LOCKLAR CASEY AND KENNY BEATY RANI ALLEN TRICIA AND JOHN LINK AARON ANDREWS BANDY WALLS AND OTHER GREEDY SEWER DIVERS FOR SATAN WHO DONT HAVE ANY MORAL INTEGRITY AND DONT OWN A BACKBONE. We are all at the point of looking for a new job. Yet this is being done now to a few who are growing in numbers by the day. No comments. Remember, if you want to resolve the problem successfully, you need to be reasonable. Dont talk about it. Wow! These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. Rachel Goldman, PhD FTOS, is a licensed psychologist, clinical assistant professor, speaker, wellness expert specializing ineating behaviors, stress management, and health behavior change. I am jealous of the fact she has an office! Its a shame Uncle Ed wont be able to come. Member #2. However, combine that with anger, hurtful words, yelling, cursing or even slamming it while you are in the doorway is definately abuse. It cut me and also burned me from the inside of my body. They also play skits using doppelgngers. Anyway, very sad to read these stories. For example, if several coworkers direct verbal insults on a daily basis towards a man who wears a turban because they believe he is Iraqi, this could create a hostile workplace environment even if the man is actually from India. Eg. Hi Mark Start today by teaching yourself to ignore all of it. A few began to behave like they heard negative lies about me. They are cynical and think they must defeat others because this is the only way to get ahead. -Illegal Criminal Electronic Monitoring I could go to Keele St., wait for a large box truck, race out in front of it and throw myself under the wheels. ; it is one the tecnique it is called baiting for entertrainment.After this, selking all the information to everyone.My moms ipad has been disabled while bluetooth is turn on, it is called BIAS ( bluetooth impersonnel attack). Eg. We are waiting to leave the country. HACKING INTO MY COMPUTERS AND CELL PHONE. Threats include any threat of suicide, violence, or harm to another. Father God will answer you . Also, make sure to explain the issue properly and how it bothers you. Be clear on how they make you feel. I was living in Denver Colorado after being the victim of organized harassment for 5-6 years in New York State. The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has a very specific definition of what is considered harassment at work; the definition is clear about unlawful harassment: "Harassment is unwelcome conduct that is based on a protected class. on the main road as I turned onto the side street, so I could not photograph them. She has a problem with authority. It is important for you to point this out. 1: A neighbor leaves his or her house at the same time another neighbor arrives home . ), Next, tell someone in management your boss, her boss, etc. Someone acting as a passive-aggressive bully doesn't see themselves as the bully in the situation. you can not do nothing about it.. Some internet groups which help stalking victims are heavily populated with perpetrators posing as victims. If you feel safe about doing this, you might consider talking to her about how you enjoy the good aspects of behavior. The parent is yet ever hopeful. It could either be one-on-one, over the phone or a text message. My parents went out of town one weekend and my girlfriend invited THESE PEOPLE THEY COMINGLE WITH ARE FROM ALABAMA AND TENNESSEE AND I SAW THEM WITH TWO TEEN PROSTITUTES AT THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS BACK IN NOVEMBER OF 2021 WHEN THEY HAD A BIG GANGSTALKING MEETING THESE CREEPS WERE SO RUDE CHILD PREDATORS SATANIC AND KNEW WHO I WAS WHEN I WALKED INTO THE LOBBY. Bringing up potential solutions can also be helpful, especially if they didnt intend to slam the door and need tips on avoiding it.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'homecadet_com-box-4','ezslot_7',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-homecadet_com-box-4-0'); While you cant change your neighbors behaviors, you can offer them tips on how to prevent their doors from slamming. I have relocated three times in the past two year seven months I have been here in Phoenix. It seems unlikely that this early encounter was a coincidence.). Following the target. Anyway . I have been targeted since birth, there is a reason for it. I am in the safe situation as we speak. To our knowledge these Arm Harassment Gestures are not taught at the local Police Academy, we could be wrong, but we are quite certain they are not! I have come to the conclusion that these people will use every conceivable method to end me. I do not know whether these programs will ever be exposed. Then I moved up one floor, and half of my current apartment is now directly above her. Eg. Your light they hate, but its needed now to fight this war. Slamming doors is considered to be an antisocial behavior since it involves a deliberate way of making noise. Now, even after doing one or both of the above, you do have the advantage here and might try one other thing. Often companies will fund stalkers simply in an attempt to prevent the victim from filing a lawsuit, via using fear and intimidation tactics. So then I felt the whole set up of this house I live and how Im isolated with these things around. Please continue on this part of your diagnosis, this is very helpful and hope to learn more. This synchronized harassment will turn into a pattern and may include the use of numbers such as 2 neighbors arriving home at 3:13 and 2 other neighbors leaves their home at 3:30, the same neighbors arrives back home at 3:43. For example a member of the cult arrives home at 7:07 in the afternoon and another member of the cult leaves at 7:07 at the same time. Neighbors Kid Keeps Coming Into My Yard: What To Do? Workplace harassment is defined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act as follows: "workplace harassment" means, (a) engaging in a course of vexatious comment or conduct against a worker in a . I have a first cousin who is an oncologist in a Toronto hospital, married to a Toronto oncologist. Targets are individual normal peaceful regal no criminal residents. Do Butterflies Like Hibiscus? Yeah, since he died golfing on Saturday. The target will just have learned of a death of a favored uncle, (possibly named Ed.) A Brittany Hildebrandt lived in my building, several years ago and would be present at night. This pattern can lead to cycles of overt hostility followed by withdrawal periods. Often Baiting involves tricking a victim into committing a crime or unknowingly engaging in an illegal activity. Homes that surround my house also have devices aimed at my home. People who are passive-aggressive often deny that they are hurt, angry, or offended. Father God in the name of Jesus. The harassment continues (he makes loud noises and screams outside window, bangs on my walls and windows, slams door multiple times). Measures, such as cautiously handling the door or leaving the door slightly open. Remind yourself that while you cannot keep someone who is passive-aggressive from slamming doors or pouting, you can control your response. However, it is not antisocial if it is linked to noise from arriving from work, the kids returning from school, and other daily routines. Warning; This process could require money, and both parties might as well pay for dispute charges. I would suggest checking out the human behavior-based Wall Street instruments Alison McDowell has been researching. now dispense w an action plan soldier cuz time is limited! Interestingly, I found out very recently that I may have a serious physical condition, inherited from Viking ancestors. If you read this, you are free! If you continue slamming the door, it may release its grip from the wall. They moved us to a good neighbourhood and I was able to complete two university degrees and obtain employment in a rewarding and honourable profession. Every time I go somewhere during the day, an anchoring threat is made by car or truck with a door(s) or trunk open and no one in it sitting in someones driveway along my route. Members of these groups use Sensitization to psychologically abuse a victim. These behaviors can help you identify passive aggression. She resigned the next day and thanked me for pointing out her unhappiness. It tells them that you recognize what they are doing and that you're not going to allow them to engage in those behaviors when interacting with you. I've spent WAY too much time thinking about this, and figured out that when the wind blows a certain direction, there's negative air pressure in the hallway, which pulls the front door closed with some force, unless you carefully hold the handle the entire way and make the door close quietly. It seems there is always one admin. Guess what? Its similar to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. They try to see when we wake up and when we sleep. Thus, they are literally bad actors. Eventually, due to the generally lousy quality of acting of low-level street perps, I believe many TIs will begin to distinguish between perps from non-perps. I was raised in Los Angeles and that is where I did all of my school, including a bachelors degree at the University of Southern California, then through one of my jobs, I given the opportunity to relocate to Boston where I stayed for 20 years, after 2008 and while in Boston I relocated four times and my stockers continued to follow me and moving into the homes around me and always in the same pattern as to keep surrounded. Share. You can also take more serious measures if you are ready to be patient with the official process of legal proceedings.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'homecadet_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_9',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-homecadet_com-medrectangle-4-0'); When approaching your neighbor about their door-slamming habits, make sure you are calm. Hi there! Cookie Notice All items seem to work together, to cut off my blood circulation. In this case, a pen is ANCHORED with your state of fear. Use a rubber band. Noise Harassment and mimicking campaigns. The malicious slander continues with the building manager & quite a few tenants are slandering my name. Research into my common name has revealed a possible source of initial investigative work Federally and I can easily prove mistaken identity but no one is asking as they are intent on destroying me. Posted by: Victoria Grady | July 13, 2007 at 02:33 PM. Almost was 302 again, trying to report my husbands abuse with proof. And install a top-notch door closer. However, Mobbing may be a tactic used by the perpetrators of Gang Stalking. As for the knowledge that I want to convey to everyone is that the technology is already here and I know that I have been selected as a free guinea pig, to test their mind reading technics. Ideas are free. My cousins program is called PYNK. Her husbands specialty is a form of blood cancer. I cant go through a day without being accused of being a Nazi, being psychopathic, pedophilia, and being fou or crazy. Targets will be observed and profiled long before they ever become aware that they are targeted by this sort of harassment. My question is how can you fight back? Driving by the targets home revving engine loudly. I HAVE BEEN A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL ALL MY LIFE. That can be done with frequent demonstrations. (I never dated anyone who was married so they must have heard some BS) It was a slander campaign to make me seem controversial. You can talk to them directly, over the phone, or with a note under the door, but make sure that you pick the right time to do that. You mention Dr. Their own weaknesses, addictions, grandiosity and anger management issues have been exploited so that they think it is OK to attack citizens of their own country. I have a first cousin who is a biology professor at Hebrew University, in Jerusalem. When this happens, what do you do? The slamming and jamming of doors is so penetrating, and re-echo over a far disturbance. As a result, it is preferable to have a heart-to-heart talk with them first before taking other steps to exacerbate the condition. Mobbing or crowding the target in public restaurants or stores. I did not know that I had 15 aunts and uncles and some 20-30 first cousins. Eg. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. However, do not get accusatory and angry because you can get the same reactions from the other side. So I guess Im going to just half to buy more amo. There will usually be someone nearby to see how you react to it. The best thing that has gotten me thru this is regular prayer. To help employees avoid actions and/or statements that can be considered inappropriate, it's important to fully understand these behaviors: Discrimination I have nothing left but to tell my story which goes on and is worse than fiction. It took me some time to piece together how my ideas had been stollen. When you get enough documentation, pass it on to HR or her boss. i was drugged w jimmson weed as well and halluincinated all w the hopes of robbing me perhaps even killing me. The person who brings the claim must also reasonably believe that tolerating the hostile work environment is a condition of continuing to be employed. You dont know them. This is the new way now, they are not using foot soldiers now but using clones in your environment. My first cousin sends her Pink nurse to the building where I live and she visits Donnell Enns, who does not appear to live in my building, but rather, seems to be on surveillance duty. No one will be safe as this is the beginning of the end without constitutional due process. My relationship to my last standing parent is being presently threatened which is frightening but I must stand and fight this as I am right. They may also employ some Gaslighting, or Jacketing tactics. Color Harassment is often combined with other stalking tactics. It started while I was living in Denver Colorado. He threw so much away, including a book I finished writing & about to be published. Private local prostitution pimps and many employed in state mental wards . Hacking into their computers and learning all about what the target is doing, sites they frequent, or planting things. Slamming doors; Possible Reasons Why Your Neighbor's Complaining About Noise. Again, if your really sincere in fighting the gang stalking culture occurring across the US, you will clean up your act, and start by sorting out all these distinctions. I was marked at age 19. No content about N-kids. So accurate. Eg. A home is a place where you take your time to relax and rest after a long and busy day. He was a known Hollywood writer. The little-known phenomena of Organized Gang Stalking allows the perpetrators anonymity and enables future victimizations, as stalkers are actually encouraged by the lack of repercussions. Who do we go to? If it is really a true problem, document, document document. I do not think that the human traffickers who put me into the MKULTRA program thought that I would realize, at age four, turning five years of age, what the significance was of this symbol, when I examined the scar. Harvard Business Review. Reflecting on the unnatural seeming events Subject is coming touch nose with hand or handkerchief, 2. I should emphasize that the majority of Organized Gang Stalking victims are completely innocent of any crimes. The slamming can pull the architrave right off the wall and startle the entire household and people living close by. The first mystery that I ever attempted to tackle on Nightmare Expo was one surrounding the Polish haunting called "The Slamming Door". Number Harassment is literally the use of numbers to Harass a target and victim, This can include the brainwashed members of these cults driving by a victims home at a certain time, exiting or entering the neighborhood at a certain set time, or performing a Harassment task or skit, at a certain time of the day or night, for the purpose of harassment to the target and victim. Noise Harassment Campaigns Depriving the target of sleep is a really good way of leaving the target stressed out. Leaving loud vehicles or motorcycles idling around a targets home used as a form of Harassment. Verywell Mind articles are reviewed by board-certified physicians and mental healthcare professionals. My father, which is my best friend says things dont make sense or leads me to believe that he was contacted and knows something. You can talk to them directly, leave a note under their door, or talk to them over the phone. They forcibly wake me many times. that this is very upsetting to you (and others, if applicable). Entertainment Value/Thrill of Participation in an Illegal activity. The association has been formed because of all the other harassment. Getting a target sensitized to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. The woman, who lives in an inner west suburb of Perth, said the "aggressive" note came from a man who lives four apartments away from her. She just happened to utilize my services. Didnt get around to this question last week but what if the employee having the tantrum is the owner/president/CEO of the firm throwing phone/computer/etc and having a tantrum? Is it worth it to move away from a top floor apartment, if it comes with a noisy toxic neighbor, into a new apartment that is free of bullies but has upstairs neighbors? Relational aggression, also sometimes referred to as social aggression, involves damaging a person's social relationships by spreading rumors, excluding them from events, or otherwise making them feel as if they are not accepted. i posted warnings that my place was intruded. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly, 3. They immediately realized why I was not demonstrating my academic abilities. insanity does not erase my original evidence of frauding elderly and ethnic groups. Yes this is happening to me definitely. (I dont know if they know that or) The motivation is to yes harass to try and scare but they are also constantly colliding with you to get pieces of your identity. Remember that passive-aggressive anger stems from the person's experiences and background and, therefore, is not your responsibility. It sounds very primary, yet it is SO effective. Eg. Making one friend, perhaps. Members of the Stalking and Harassment group lined up in Convoys along a targets route. I could go on and on talking about this situation but I will stop here. Thus, you are encouraging the good behavior. i speak with life experiences which conpel me to raise fists against those who do so. Verywell Mind's content is for informational and educational purposes only. Its also true that they get help from somebody trained to do this. I have endured all of the above psychological and physical tortures, for the duration of my life, especially, in recent decades. We also have air surveillance (helicopters) that fly around to attempt to see my whereabouts. I want to communicate with other TIs for support. Mobbing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing. There must be a way that we can help ourselves organize and control the pain and anguish. THIS IS THE MOST DISGRACEFUL THING NEXT TO SLAVERY AND IS CONSIDERED LEGITIMATE HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND THIS SICK TARGETED INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM NEEDS TO COME TO AN END. I film tags, so they swarm in areas I am not able to get to while I am out walking. This would still be an inside problem that will be dealt with between neighbors in the building. So again, talk to them first. Most of them are not coherent, so its hard for me to know what to think. See ROCA, for instance. This might resolve your problem, but it will surely take some time. This becomes an investment instrument. Their clone technology is so advanced that these things seem human.These beings are like live in weapons, they use devices which are weapons used on me. I can be reached at the email sabelise357@gmail.com. I realized that if Luciferians were in need of children where would they look? She will dig her own grave eventually. My friend was plagiarized by a screenwriting professor at the School of Visual Arts in NYC. You cant be killed, so dont fear their attempts. Interacting with someone who has passive-aggressive behaviors, also sometimes referred to as a "passive-aggressive bully," can be complicated. Childrens Hospital, in Toronto. Make sure you use I statements, stick to facts, and dont come across as angry or accusatory since they might react in a similar manner. After being an activist on the issue of money in politics, I experienced breaking and entering at my home, theft, vandalism inside my house, constant vandalism to my car and overt, obnoxious morons literally driving up to me and making joking comments about the vandalism, etc. Follow Now : Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Google Podcasts. My brothers high school friends had the same surnames as Doctors at this Penetang hospital, who were convicted of torturing patients. Posted on May 9, 2014 ; Ignore the things you know are this. As a victim of gang stocking for the past 35-40 years, I can tell you that it has taken me many years for me to actually become aware of this happening to me. Others are more sullen and argumentative. https://progressivecommentaryhour.podbean.com/e/the-progressive-commentary-hour-guest-alison-mcdowell/. If you join a support group, you may also receive harassment via threads posted on message boards. In this case there are no children involved, just a couple of dudes, one in his 50s and the other in his 30s, both of whom keep to themselves. QUOTE We experienced being mobbed by vehicles from CT NY and NJ at the beginning of our trip. If she starts throwing things duck! Just sad about relationships destroyed If i knew then to strategize by being motionless like a statue i woukd have mitigated more exploits earlier as most require user action to finalize their most true intentions which is to fully reduce all devices leg of supports and verification process. Usually, monochromatic color schemes are used, though this choice is pretty much up to the stalkers. Anonymous. By breaking down the individuals mind and ability to think rationally, how easy would it be to manipulate a persons finances? Some stalkers are paid or receive other benefits. The expressed goal of Organized Gang Stalking is to silence a victim, drive a victim insane and possibly to the point of suicide, or destroy the victims reputation and believability as the person will likely be viewed as mentally ill should they complain or report the abuse. I have been living a life of Hell. The downstairs neighbors slam the door all the time and it is very loud, like a bomb going off. Make your reality solid NOW. Click below to listen now. For instance they will predict behavior of a certain group of people and set up an finance instrument so that investors can play the stock market off the predicted behavior. ROCA has been funded by Goldman Sachs, in part. That leads me to believe that the gang stalking tactics used on me may have been subtle and had complete effectiveness on me psychologically regardless. I looked up Sandler, and an Allergy hospital came up. There are certain types of people who participate in this. Just reading other posts on this sub about people with misophonia who have noisy neighbors, has been incredibly helpful and reassuring. Sofra X. Dynamics of female sexuality; hidden emotional issues. In conclusion, having said earlier, noise from slamming the door by a neighbor can be handled by firstly approaching the person politely and respectfully. I really need to conversate with other targeted individuals. I did contact the police, when it first became very obvious that a small portion was being scratched up and treated with caustic solvent, daily. Do not derail the posts of others. Another benefit of directness is that it holds the person accountable for their actions. My name is Henry McGuinn, my Dad Roger McGuinn is the lead singer of the Byrds. Targeted Individuals complain about being cut off, driven off the road, and near fatal or fatal car accidents. I do not socialize with everyone here as I dont trust everyone I work with but I have been working on my attitude. Red, stripes, pens, whistles, loud coughing, clapping, waves, keys jingling. No. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. During Directed Conversation, personal information concerning the victim is inserted into the speech and emphasized by the stalkers in a fashion that most non-victims would not be able to discern as harassment. However, If it turns sour and the persons response is not encouraging, involve the other neighbors to help you out and if it doesnt work out, then involve the cops. If they cant get into your life, but you have a best friend, their new significant other might just be a member of the group. The only logical explanation that can be drawn as to why these brainwashed cult members are using local police 10 codes to Harass other citizens, is that they have been deluded into thinking that they are somehow police. They engage in minimization andvictim-blaming on a regular basis. That the system was badgering our granddaughters to see if I were an accessory or not. However, when Brittany moved out, it regained its normal colouration, over time. In my case for those who are doubting the significance or relevance of these testimonies, Attorneys refuse to represent me for identity theft or any other multiple complaints I have which is against my civil right to defend and know my accusers. Instead, they stuff it down inside. Ask you out, or just ask you where you are going. No slurs or victim-blaming. Like those who work for ROCA. The street theatre has been most interesting almost comical, At times. Members of these groups will use this as a means to monitor and psychologically harass targets. Ive been nothing more than a drug addict. 2. totally gang stalked on the US border. The gang stalking phenomenon, that has exploded with the advent of the internet and smartphones, is a very serious problem and needs to be handled by professionals, and your simply out of your league and not qualified. If this type of activity were targeted to the aged, the Immigrants or those alone and helpless, how much money could be reaped? In countries like the US, Canada, and the UK, its a grievous offense and can be tagged as privacy invasion, physical abuse, and attempted murder. The weird thing about her tantrums is that the very next day she is nice and calm and professional again.