Shopping enthusiasts appreciate the variety of stores at Zona Rosa Town Center. Everything you need including beautiful pool with sun deck, fitness center, club house and more awaits you at Harvard Apartments. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. My husband has been living here since moving from NYC in 2011 and I moved in with him into this apartment in 2012. Information related to a property's general amenities is self-reported. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. $1,172-$2,346 66223, 1-3 Br Dishwasher Harvard Circle a low-income housing apartment complex offering 2- and 3- All of the staff is awesome and replies quickly with any request we throw at them! The largest city in Missouri, Kansas City sits on the Missouri-Kansas border at the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas rivers. 1 - 2 Baths. Are you sure you want to cancel this Registration? Please note: The Property status will be changed to "Not Accepting Applications" on this date. Harvard Court is located in Ashland Ridge in the city of Kansas City. These apartments are located in Los Angeles on 952 N. HARVARD BLVD. 1 Bedroom. Serving a variety of cuisine, there are plenty of opportunities to try different kinds of food. Harvard University Housing maintains a number of properties near Harvard campuses for eligible Harvard affiliates to rent. Dog & Cat Friendly View 19 photos of this 3 bed, 3 bath, 2336 sqft. We live in a 2 bedroom, and it is very spacious, open floor plan, and large bathrooms. This area is served by the Brevard attendance zone. and The Houses serve as the foundation for the undergraduate experience at Harvard College. . Each House accommodates 350-500 students . Mice and roaches you got it. My babys car seat was left outside of my door for maybe 2 hours (not even a single business day) not inhibiting anyone elses walkway. Stay active with our state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis court, sand volleyball court, and swimming pool. Walk Score We have lived here going on 6 years and we wouldn't think about living anywhere else in Melbourne or Palm Bay. To the eye everything seemed ok. Once i started unpacking and actually having to use things they started to fall apart. Harvard Condos has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 9-minute walk. 110 Sagecrest Cir, West Melbourne, FL 32904 (13 Reviews) 1 - 3 Beds. $1,767-$1,913 cars always get break into. They never actually fix things they just put a bandage on it. Kansas City, Email me listings and apartment related info. 2 bedroom Utilities included Bicycle storage Non-smoking. #202 Encino, CA 91316. HowLoud. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. The Indian River Lagoon separates the mainland from the barrier island, which faces the Atlantic Ocean and offers beach access to residents and visitors alike. Specials. Never search for parking again, as every unit has an assigned parking space. Located on Floridas Space Coast about 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is situated mostly on Floridas mainland and partially on a barrier island. Experience affordable living in a community convenient to 1-70, I-435, US Hwy 40 and just minutes to Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadium. 32714, 2-3 Br See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Harvard Apartments in Melbourne, FL. Let the leasing team show you everything this community has in store. Everything you need awaits you here. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Refrigerator When there is a problem in your apartment the maintenance is here the next day. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. . After renting for the past three years, and experiencing many different situations. Harvard University Housing offers housing and real estate services to the Universitys graduate students, faculty, and employees. My only issue is maintenance. Harvard Apartments is located in the heart of Hollywood, CA. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Check availability. For Harvard Court. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Stainless Steel Appliances This is the only time I have ever liked an apartment enough to actually renew my lease to live, My husband and I rented from Harvard when we first came to town last year. 1 - 2 Baths. No wonder everyone is moving out of here. This information is subject to change and we urge interested parties to follow up directly with the property management company to verify any and all information. Music and theater junkies bask in world-class performances at Starlight Theatre and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. They have my phone number because they've called me before when i signed the lease. 1 - 3 Beds. Saturday & Sunday, By Appointment. Pool $1,841-$1,846 Beer aficionados revel in the selections at Boulevard Brewing Company. Due to technological changes, if TTY is needed to contact us, please use Telecommunication Relay Services (TRS) such as Text-to-Voice TTY-based TRS, Speech-to-Speech Relay Service, Shared Non-English Language Relay Services, Captioned Telephone Service; IP Captioned Telephone Service, Internet Protocol Relay Service, or Video Relay Service or dial 711. $985-$3,602 $1,380-$1,750 /mo. 16.8 mi. The new office staff is would rather text on their phones than help. Surfing, boating, kayaking, fishing, and manatee-watching are all popular Melbourne pastimes. The office staff and the maintenance team are all true professionals and treat you w/respect. 1501 Harvard Cir, Melbourne, FL 32905. Contact the Circles office at (607)274-1474 or by E-mail at circles@ithaca.edu. Surfing, boating, kayaking, fishing, and manatee-watching are all popular Melbourne pastimes. The Harvard Crest is conveniently located just 1 block away from one of Seattle's richest, most diverse streets; Broadway. no lights in parking lot at night. Circle Apartments open for occupancy on the Fall semester Move-In Day and close at 5:00 PM on June 30. View All Hours . Walk-In Closets. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. English. $3,711. In most instances, preferred properties are within one mile of the selected schools registrars office. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. The following is a list of common browsers that are compatible with our website. Find the best-rated Melbourne apartments for rent near Harvard Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Scores provided by Rent. Kitchen call pd an they will tell you. roaches bed bugs mice!!! View affordable rental at 952 N Harvard Blvd in Los Angeles, CA. All 1 Bed 2 Bed 3 Bed. Contact (816) 358-0865. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Malabar Lakes Apartments. 2-3 Br $1,357-$2,279 0.8 mi. Harvard Court has 5 parks within 9.9 miles, including Harry S Truman National Historic Site, William M. Klein Park (aka: Cave Spring), and George Owens Nature Park. Garden Communities is a leading New Jersey-based real estate owner, builder and manager in the luxury multifamily niche, with over 60 years of residential and commercial experience in the marketplace. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Harvard Apartments at 1402 Harvard Cir, Palm Bay, FL 32905. A/C. Copyright 2022 Garden Homes Management Corp. All Rights Reserved. 825-1325 Sqft. . Harvard Court is within 8 minutes or 4.2 miles from Graceland University. The only issue I have seen recently with the amenities, they could definitely use updated per say, and within the 3-4 years my husband and I have been here this is the first time having anything negative the say regarding the apartment complex. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Melbourne, FL 32904. Or sign in if you already have an account. aint real, It is excellent because the staff are wonderful the manager is amazing And it all started when the new company came along don't get me wrong The Old Company was amazing also the staff the maintenance and the people that came through to make Harvard Court look different in each and every way it has changed from top to bottom from in and out and still going if anyone is looking for somewhere to stay and love to eat out Harvard court is the best place to be because all those restaurants Walmart don't feel like being bothered with your kids Cool Chris is right up the street everything that you like to do or you want to do it's around that area this is a place with kind-hearted people people that you can call family.. Constant noise, dogs barking, smells like weed everywhere, everyone speeds through the complex, loud thumping music all night, fighting, dirt caked onto buildings, shutters missing, ripped screens, cracks in the concrete and foundation, gutters are loose, no flowers or plants anywhere, pool not heated for the off months, and on the inside, cheap paint, cheap blinds (and all different shades of white/off white), cheap carpet, old appliances, water stains/damage on the ceiling, old loose outlets, stairs are wobbly rusted and loose, and lots of shady stuff goes on. Skip main navigation. With convenient access to several Interstate highways and Kansas City International Airport, getting around from Kansas City is a breeze. Harvard University Housing maintains a number of properties near Harvard campuses for eligible Harvard affiliates to rent. . Harvard Apartments is an apartment in Melbourne in zip code 32905. But other than that we are very happy with them and love our neighbors! Art lovers delight in the Eau Gallie Arts District and the Melbourne Arts Festival, which draws over 50,000 visitors every April. 17555 Ventura Blvd. We have about 3,000 units ranging from studios to four bedrooms, alllocated conveniently near Harvard's graduate and professional schools. to $1,750/mo. The maintenance crew are helpful and efficient, their the best. Advertisement. Way better management staff and maintenance that actually fixes things. call fd and they will tell you how dangerouse it it but it keep passing inspection. In addition to standard apartment units, Garden Communities Florida offers townhomes at select communities. Find an Apartment. drive through at night and see fo you self. Harvard Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,380/month. This property has two bedrooms starting at $1,833/mo. Would definitely recommended to friends or family! 32905, 2-3 Br Mission City Lights has rentals available ranging from 900-1300 sq ft. Harvard Apartments is within 7 minutes or 3.2 miles from Florida Tech. Find your new home at Harvard Circle. 57.2 mi, Orlando, There are no reviews for this property. Controlled Access I am putting up with people driving their cars with the overly loud exhaust pipes in the, Have enjoyed my stay here at Harvard; have lived in a 2bedrm and a 1bedrm -- both are very spacious and well maintained. Scores provided by Additionally, Dudley Community serves non-residential students who live off-campus and those living in the Dudley Cooperative. Ask about our newly renovated apartment homes. Harvard Apartments is an apartment community located in Brevard County and the 32905 ZIP Code. Harvard Circle a low-income housing apartment complex offering 2- and 3- bedrooms accessible units with features, such as grab bars and lower kitchen cabinets. Adventure awaits in Melbourne, home to the Brevard Zoo and Andretti Thrill Park. I don't get it. Beat the heat with central air conditioning, ceiling fans, and either a patio or balcony. Email me listings and apartment related info. Call Today for More Information! Washer & Dryer Hookups, Dog & Cat Friendly In Unit Washer & Dryer The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Search. The Circles office closes in observance of various holidays. Harvard Commons is an apartment community located in Suffolk County and the 02124 ZIP The maintance staff is great and are prompt with any resolving any issues that arise with the apartment. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,380/mo. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Harvard Condos is within 6 minutes or 2.8 miles from Florida Tech. Because of its unique location, water-related activities form the basis of many recreational pursuits in Melbourne. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. plubing always back up. In addition, we also offer duplexes. Apartments.com $1,797-$2,563 Refrigerator Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, Room 807, 1350 Massachusetts Ave. The Circle's apartments are designed prior to casting the contestants. Displayed square footage is approximate. I've lived in other apartments this place is the Best longs the rent don't go to much higher cause, I lived there for 2.5 years the apartments are beautiful but we was always Order Online. You will be within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and great community amenities. Harvard Apartments 1501 Harvard Circle, Melbourne, FL 32904 - Brevard County. If you have to call the leasing office , I lived here for the past 2 years, I cannot express how much I love this place, I lived in many complexes in the past in different cities and by far this is the best place ever!! Turn your attention to Harvard Place Apartment Homes by ICER, a quaint community that prioritizes resident satisfaction. So get a head start on your move. 2000 Village Ln. A major Midwest metropolis, Kansas City offers something for everyone. Winter Park Village. And now pet rent? HowLoud, Dishonest management. Rent: Required. We offer studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes featuring spacious floor plans, free Google Fiber, fully equipped kitchens, private patio or balcony and elevator access in select buildings. W/D In Unit. we looked, The bedrooms are super spacious which is nice to find in apts in this area. It's a safe neighborhood. Apartments offer features such as gourmet kitchens, energy-efficient appliances, and stainless steel Whirlpool appliances. She has worked with me through some rough situations and is always willing to go the extra mile to be considerate and accomidating. While all properties are subject to accessibility certification, these properties are not yet certified by AcHP Retrofit staff on all applicable accessibility requirements. In Unit Washer & Dryer YES, We Are Open and Ready to Help You Lease Your New Home. If Harvard Apartments is the right choice for you, give our manager a call and we will set you up with an apartment today. Application Process. See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. We will look into it right away. Unethical business practices. Harvard Apartments: The Best Of All Worlds 1501 Harvard Circle. 64.8 mi. In Unit Washer & Dryer Fitness Center Kitchen Ph: (818) 995-6080 Fax: (818) 995-6081. Granite Countertops, Dog & Cat Friendly If you like Old World Charm and the convenience of having the Metro, 24 hour markets, restaurants, and Hollywood Entertainment at your door step, come to 1626 N. Harvard Blvd. Disposal, Dog & Cat Friendly Future reference, try calling the individual or talking to them instead of slapping them with a notice. Your password has been changed successfully. Maintenance on site The building is also one block north of Kaiser Permanente Hospital. and Pool 16.8 mi, Kansas City, menu mobile menu open. The firms residential and commercial portfolio spans multiple states across the U.S. and includes properties in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Maryland, and Massachusetts, as well as Florida, Arizona, California, and Minnesota. Harvard Apartments has 5 parks within 6.6 miles, including Florida Tech Botanical Garden, Turkey Creek Sanctuary (Margaret Hames Nature Center), and Malabar Scrub Sanctuary. This is the nastiest craziest place i have ever lived. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly 3 Units Available. Virtual Tours are Available, as well as Contactless Paperwork. 1-3. Controlled Access Want to learn more about Harvard Apartments? Located on Floridas Space Coast about 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is situated mostly on Floridas mainland and partially on a barrier island. 1-3 Beds. Be the first to add a review on this property. Windows are really drafty, so heat and a/c get expensive. in the 90029 area. Hardwood Floors Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. In most instances, preferred properties are within one mile of the selected school's registrar's office. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Harvard Apartments has 3 military bases within 119.2 miles, the nearest is Patrick Air Force Base which is 22.9 miles away and a 32 minutes . They delivered an official letter to comply, as in remove the car seat from right by my front door, or be evicted in 7 days! I wouldnt move here because the staff makes you feel like youre walking on egg shells. . Kansas City Utilities-Included Apartments, Kansas City Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Elevator, Dog & Cat Friendly Cambridge, MA 02138, Copyright 2023, Harvard University Housing, 2 bedroom Utilities included Laundry in unit Air conditioning, 3 bedroom Utilities included Laundry in unit Air conditioning, 2 bedroom Utilities included Air conditioning Fireplace, 1 and 3 bedroom Utilities included Air conditioning Non-smoking, Studios, 12 bedrooms Utilities included Air conditioning Elevator in building, 1 and 2 bedroom Utilities included Laundry in unit Air conditioning, Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Application Process for Roommates and Family. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Highlights. Harvard Apartments offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with superior design and superb lifestyle. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Plus the park that they still advertise has been closed for months. 62.9 mi, 2 Br Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. You are viewing preferred properties based on the school you selected. Clubhouse This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Dishwasher MO What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We were currently not living in town at the time so we took one weekend to come into town and search the area for a place to live. There is a bus stop on-site, so theyll never be late. Local favorite restaurants include Squid Lips, Sushi Factory, and the Bald Strawberry. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Unless you wanna pay $1200 bucks a month for granite. We have about 3,000 units ranging from studios to four bedrooms, alllocated conveniently near Harvard's graduate and professional schools. Shouldnt be this expense its not worth the money i pay a month. Fenway - Kenmore - Audubon Circle - Longwood. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 mile. We love it and we are still here We are now here 9 years and a few things have changed. . Fitness Center no fire extiwishers. 221 N. Figueroa St., 14th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90012, Interim TCO & Occupancy Verification Procedures, Search For Affordable & Accessible Housing. I called Amanda a couple times but shes always angry (not sure if shes always angry or that how she usually talk) and shes helpless. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. For what you get and the condition everything is in? Melbourne, FL: Everything You Need To Know. This air-conditioned apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a fridge. Managed by Garden Communities. We have complained before but it seems like it's been viewed as 'We'll deal with it, Buildings look kind of nice on the inside, but everything falls apart real easily. This apartment community was built in 2000 and has 2 stories with 276 units. I usually dont write reviews, but the leasing office is really helpless. It is also near Rockhurst University and Kansas City Art Institute. Harvard apartments are seriously awesome affordable housing conveniently located! (913) 354-2916. I called Amanda a couple times but she's always angry (not sure if she's always angry or that how she usually talk) and she's helpless. Located at 355-469 Harvard St. in Dorchester, this community is convenient to everything. The new leasing girl, Now we can't wait til the lease is up. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Harvard Condos is an apartment community located in Brevard County and the 32905 ZIP Code. Price is great! The office team and maintenance team are all willing to help with anything. At Harvard Apartments Hollywood there are three different unit types, Bachelor, Single, and One Bedroom. Harvard Court is near Kansas City International, located 29.7 miles or 41 minutes away. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center In Unit Washer & Dryer Clubhouse Balcony Maintenance on site . 825-1,325. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. 1-3 Beds. $1,380+ 1 . Dishwasher. In Unit Washer & Dryer 829 sqft. Learn more about the rental property at 1501 Harvard Cir, Melbourne, FL 32905 and take a step closer to moving in. $1,357-$2,279 Click here for current income and rent limits. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 1501 Harvard Cir, Melbourne, FL 32905. Harvard Apartments is a pet-friendly community! Find apartments for rent at Mission City Lights at 9121 Sepulveda Blvd in North Hills, CA. All in one place. MO You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Harvard Apartments 1501 Harvard Cir, Melbourne, FL 32905. Scores provided by Always beware of scams. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Directions. Harvard Circle Apartments is an apartment in Los Angeles in zip code 90029. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. There are no reviews for this property. Language: in the 90029 area. Harvard Apartments is the ideal choice for individuals who are looking for an affordable apartment in a great location. There were problems with former management, who could careless what happened there(noise complaints, people running stop signs); This is the best place to live, I thank God I choose a year ago to move here, I juts re-new my leease for 15 more month and beleive me this place feels like home, as a matter of a fact it feels like a. Horrible mold problems, management used the cheapest materials (cheap blinds, closet doors, etc) inside the apartment, dogs are constantly barking, your windows are five feet from your neighbor's in the building next to you, pool is constantly filled with large families that don't live here.