Lev smirked at the tiny blocker and brought his arm down like a whip, aiming for the space between Hinata's arms. One-shot TsukiHina basado en la cancin Dancing with your ghost de Sasha Sloan. Its not too late.. They all complemented him, including the small sunshine boy. Its not like people notice him anymore. When your nightmares are tormenting you need to turn to someone, and the best option is of course to visit an old friend, may be he will be able to help with nightmares and others problem!well, or so Eijun thinks, so he goes to Miyagi to visit his old friend, but perhaps this friend may have his own demons that prevent him from living happily. Wanna corrupt you.". I know that what happened still hurts you. it's not so fatal, considering he wakes up a week earlier, on the day of the Inter-high and their defeat against Seijou. Noya stated while drawing some stick people in his math book. Anxiety Chapter 395 and Chapter 371-374 spoilers, for those anime-only's reading** Iwaizumi is finding his groove in California, and Oikawa is settled in Argentinathe pining is real, though. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hinata was benched. Well, may be he can help! ause you are loved. They have to part ways, losing each other. Kenma had to know what the envelope contained. About a week ago, he'd revealed to the whole country that Teiko had made him to fly- and tried to kill him when he couldn't. But what if this sunshine had a dark past that was Hinata says I'm fine We all surround him, and he tells us whats happening. Self harm . --------------------------------------------------- Things are different now. He ran his finger along the flap. RPF (213), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (194), Kuroko no Basuke | Kuroko's Basketball (168), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (81), Ill be the one who stays & other conversations, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, im gonna be upfront with you this is a post-trauma recovery story, Established Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Iwaizumi Hajime is done with Oikawa's shit, I am not actually sorry when I say I'm sorry, Nekoma People make an apperance at one point, HAIKYUU SHIPS AND STUFF BECAUSE I LOVE THEM ALL, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Iwaizumi Hajime in California (Haikyuu!! Have you tried turning it on and off again? Haikyuu!! ", "Oh.. Hinata has switched clubs, he is now part of the cooking and singing club. what happen in those 60 days? not so innocent Hinata Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone had any info on some fanfiction's where the main focus is Hinata and his Volleyball career, and not his love life. Shadows were unable to keep up. Akaashi didn't plan to fall in love again.Kuroo didn't plan to fall in love at all.Bokuto didn't plan to leave the love of his life behind. fanfiction akaashi keiji. Bye senpai." Manga Spoilers Fearless child, broken boy, tell me what it's like to burn. Despite all the time, hes still very much in love with her. Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Haikyuu characters this doesn't represent in any way the way they act. But the more he pushed himself away, the more he could focus on himself. find it out while read it along the way. He complained at first, but he stopped when no one noticed his protests. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Everyone gather round! or will he fail? Abuse and rape Hinata Shouyou is a ray of sunshine. Usually he'll be focused and stay on task but today was different. Hinata shouyou ball of sunshine one day he left his school not giving his team any reason.. And from what it looks like, things took a huge turn for the worst. Despite growing up in the port town of Yukigaoka, Hinata Shouyou never had any wish to go to sea. It had been almost a year and a half since the last time Koushi had been able to speak to his underclassman in person, so when he saw that the Adlers would be signing autographs after the game, he thought it would be a great opportunity to surprise Kageyama, and maybe make him sweat a little. He started to detach himself from his team. Please consider turning it on! They were gone. The boy was in front of him again, this time reaching out to touch Hinata's cheek. Please consider turning it on! Read to find out~ Shoyo Hinata is abused at home by his father ever since his mother died. Thanks to anyone who leaves a suggestion. I was the one that gives tosses that only Hinata could hit.' He's attending a diifferent school, Aoba Johsai . All of their efforts had failed. or pretending to be Hinata's old brother lol! In this one, Kuroo was dressed in just his boxers, giving another old guy a lap dance. Karasuno Betrayed Hinata part 1 (Read Description) Kuroko-No-Haikyuu 1.47K subscribers Subscribe 482 13K views 1 year ago So hey guys! I loved Patricia Neal's performance in Hud. Nearly four years ago, Bokuto left the love of his life for volleyball. Frustrated and betrayed, Tobio fled the kingdom and hid himself away in the cabin. He moaned about it at first, then stopped. Izumi had been on the team for a few weeks now. [My writing sucks btw well at least it is understandable], Hinata's innocence Is just amazing. The boy swiftly moved along the net. Where will he go? And luckily for her, she has an opportunity to do so since they were all invited to a month long training camp on a private island. they find each other . Notes: Inspired by oikawatooru has created this group by orphan_account. Shouyou Hinata hates himself. But evidently that's too much to ask" he comments sarcastically, although Lev does not fully grasp his exasperation. Hinata winced. God, if this is a dream please, just this once don't let him wake up. Or: a look into Tsukishima Keis childhood bedroom, from the very first day Yamaguchi Tadashi steps inside. Abuse This story is from my old account and I cant get that one back cause wattpad is being a arseholea Hai! "We're both better together. He's shown up to all practices and has never missed a game. Gemidos, gruidos y suspiros llenaban la habitacin. Kageyama dodges and chops Hinata in the head with a grin, only making him angrier, like a wild animal. And let me know if anything needs cleared up! fanfiction frre miya haikyuu. He crashed on top of Shoyo, hugging him so tight as he sobbed his feelings out. - When i first came, he was loud and cheery, a ray of sunshine. It wasnt sealed. Which sealed the deal. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. So he started cooking for himself. Top posts january 25th 2021,Top posts of january, 2021,Top posts 2021, Not warm, not cold, but steady and rigid. Its a shame, he seemed like a nice friend. It also doesn't have to be spoiler-free, I have read all the manga so don't worry about spoilers I just was wondering if anyone knew any. This is another Inarizaki Hinata fic that I am absolutely in love with. One version, positing a scenario in which all the parts of a ship are replaced gradually and one at a time, poses this question: Is the ship that exists after the replacements still fundamentally the same ship as the one that existed before the replacements? I decided that i would talk to him next practice, but that didn't work out "Alright! My family is extremely rich so I persuaded the principal. And so, with his new dreams and his new shipmates, Hinata begins his life on the Shifting Sea of the sunlit Aritossa Archipelago. Hinata bursted causing the rest of the few students to stare in the back where they were at talking. Hinata shoyo is abused by at home and has depression and no one knows but little by little his secret is revealed It has a really good plot, and I really like it (especially since there aren't many time travel fics out there), but it lacks the original story's humour. We're in the lead now!" They still need an energetic sunshine to brighten up their day, since it always seems gloomy around their clubs. Okay so this is my first time writing anything like this so my grammar is probably off. Look forward to the next chapter! You are so dumb.. or the future hinata himself with his future body come to the past and help his young self to proper volleyball training, maybe the future Hinata can disguise himself when he traveled. Hinata let out a high pitched noise of alarm before rushing to dress and running out the room. I would like to read the time travel in Haikyuu fanfictions too. However, when he reached his house, it was empty. Work Search: [Y/N] was born with a rare soulmate mark; It wasnt at all a blessing she thought it would be. Hinata and Seijoh make appearances. Join. He complained at first, but he stopped when no one noticed his protests. A Haikyuu abused one shot. fanfic haikyuu akaashi. OR JUST CAPTAIN X HINATA. He watched as a single crow fell to the ground, the blue aura of his magic surrounding its body as it crashed to the ground. Hinata came to school early and stayed in the classroom waiting for school to start in half an hour. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works That's all I'll say for now. You Are Here: ross dress for less throw blankets apprentissage des lettres de l'alphabet haikyuu fanfiction hinata betrayed June 17, 2022 ipswich town live radio commentary Jealousy flowing through her veins, she plans to ruin his life in hopes of turning everyone away from him. betrayed betrayedhinata +11 more # 4 The Sunshine who slowly Fades into. 'I'm sorry you feel that way, Yams' "i know but, he came here instead! He didn't think much of it until the new member did something that no one would believe Hinata is a normal boyor is he. Well, he does mind the work because its customer service and Kei is not built for customer service. hinatas sure that smoke would be billowing out of his ears if it were somehow humanly possible. Life takes a sharp turn when her broken family moves across the country. He comes home to a major surprise leaving him wonderingWhat happened while he was gone? He started cooking different meals, giving the leftovers to the neighbors, who loved his cooking. I felt so bad. Suicidal thoughts It all started a week ago. Thanks for the quick Responce. ), Nishinoya Yuu & Tanaka Ryuunosuke are Bros, Team Parents Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Sugawara Koushi & Tsukishima Kei friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Second Year Hinata Shouyou and Kageyama Tobio, Chaotic Gays of Volleyball (Group Chats), i love how those last two are actually tags lmao, why are tags so hard my fingers hurt already, astral told sakura about jltheboke and now she's writing this with inori, oh my god that last one was actually a tag, I'm not sure if inori is a beta she's literally writing part of this, tired in general and tired of this group chat's weird shit, sakusa needs hand sanitizer the germs are coming through the screen apparently, iwaizumi just wants his godzilla figurine, it's literally the group chat names and the people's names, tsukishima and Shirabu being best friends, Bokuto Koutarou/Hinata Shouyou/Kuroo Tetsurou, Osamu is the kind of sibling that cares about you but didnt show it openly, Sugamomm talks to the smol sun about masturbation, All Haikyuu characters are used freely (ill edit this later and tag), nie jestem w stanie wytumaczy si z tych dziwnych sw i zwrotw, Azumane Asahi/Nishinoya Yuu/Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafs, hinata is far too innocent for his own good, many other characters will make appearances. But then, his happiness was changed in an instant. The Woman at the Front Desk who deserves so much better, if you want to read it that way - Freeform, (author grants you permission to infer romance wherever you want), Konoha Akinori/Original Female Character(s). coldhinata nekoma aobajohsai +15 more # 5 Now that Hinata-san has taken over, how is their first-ever Spring Tournament going to turn out for Karasuno? . Kageyama turned and set it to him, and Hinata leapt into the air with his hand ready. A shirtless wild animal. Suga would be the one who'll set Hinata from now on. Kuroo Tetsurou is a retired sniper agent an alpha that you don't want to mess with who has now come back to Japan to live with his son. It could be anything, maybe he plays a different position, or maybe he doesn't go to Karasuno and goes to another school. I want to write many Haikyuu fanfictions, there's some plot stories in my head, but I can't because I'm not good at writing and I'm not good at English (it's not my mother language). It's my first time to make a vid like this After not posting for how long, I finally think of a content like this. Look, it Its over now. Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone had any info on some fanfiction's where the main focus is Hinata and his Volleyball career, and not his love life. I met Daichi and signed up for the club. BLESS ME. Its okay to be upset about it., Kageyama sucked in a shaky breath, looking down and away, still unconvinced despite Hinatas best efforts. (also they're extremely gay), The title says it all doesnt it? But Hinata's family will not believe him at first and somehow they choose to believe him after he make his family believe in him. Suggestions are more than welcome, so please feel free to request a chapter idea! He left because he felt forgotten. 209k. And three, that Viscaria is probably not her real name. "Shhh, tone it down okay? Kageyama made a decision that Hinata didn't agree to. I'm just gonna miss pplaying with you guys. Language: English. He seemed close to Kageyama. DO NOT EXPECT CONSISTANT UPDATES, PLEASE I'm doing this for three reasons - 1) I need to update something, 2) I have been inspired, and 3) I wish to contribute to the Oikawa group chat fics. will he succeed? Haikyuu!! You, Hinata started. {boyxboy} I prefer gen fanfictions with platonic relationship most. Stay safe and I look forward if anyone has any suggestions. You probably have read it already, but here is a link to a fic by the same author as the Seijoh Hinata fic, but he goes to Nekoma! Once upon a time, in a far away land, in the Kingdom of Corvus, dwelled a young wizard named Tobio. To say, that high school had equal skills like Karasuno but they were no match. It goes about as well as you'd expect. or, Tsukki works at the university's tech support. The Hinata's had left. So the impact of the ball was greater, and would be more likely to break through a libero or blocker. He has to protect and raise his younger sister Natsu Karasunos sunshine has always been happy! . A dream, right? Kageyama's eyes glinted dangerously and tightened his grip onto the orange head. Haikyuu!! Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (41), ! I was on my way to the gym, and as per usual raced Kageyama to the gym. Betrayed Hinata Shouyou One Onimata Hiyota joined the Karasuno volleyball club in hopes of getting the ability to get close to the people on the team. He said sorry, but he wanted to embrace his other talents, as he is currently not progressing in volleyball, since he doesn't practice as much, because the team often ignores him. It gets better I promise. Hinata Shoyuou is falling too far down into the bottom. A late-night hookup between rivals gets complicated. For hours. like it was bad, bc everyone kept like uh making crude remarks about Haikyuu!! couple en direct. After watching their games, she wants to have a chance to get with all of the players because of how attractive they are. . Hinata barely sleeps that night, and when he does it's with tear stained cheeks to match the rest of his family's. gives Hinata the ability to rewind time through death. -OC who is born in the one of Haikyuu character's family as brother/sister/twins but the plot is just same as the canon, didn"t have many progress or differences, which is irrelevant to me (You know about butterfly effect? Coach said, "Alright! (duh) He felt replaced. Warnings: abuse Family photos on the pinboard, next to his homework timetable, which is next to the tokens hes saving for a free aquarium trip. I like some OCs fanfictions in Haikyuu but usually I end up not finished read it because : I don't like when some OCs doing unnatural or unrealistic act. Or, something (someone?) this story contains: A hot, tall, talented American boyfriend! He started to think of quitting the volleyball team. "Hey Tobio, why do you look so down? So i ran up to him and hugged me. Everyone was there, even Kageyama. I'm fanfictions reader for years, I see some good Haikyuu fanfictions (in AO3 or Fanfiction.net even I go to Wattpad or fans blog) but not that a lot for my taste. the Chaser reveals all smugly, a huge grin on his face, not sure whether because he's pleased to have gotten the exclusive on the news or because he's happy for "his friend", or: Kenma and Shouyou's first date at Hogsmeade. Look, he doesnt mind the work. hinata shouyo was the sunshine of karasuno's volleyball club. i read this one hinata harem fanfic bc i was bored and oh shit it wassmt? I went to Karasuno, seeming how popular the school is around here. Oh my god. Press J to jump to the feed. Noya asked. Im currently experiencing a writers block for half of them, so in starting a few more, where my ideas are fresh. | Reader Akaashi Keiji | Anime/Manga Romance Kotarou Haikyu Kei Tsukishima Shoyo Hinata Bokuto Keiji Akaashi Bokuto Kotaro [Soulmate!AUThe first words of your soulmate ever speaks to you are tattooed on your body at birth.] + Kageyama wasn't at school. He told them he was, as well, a middle blocker. Hinata has a secret boyfriend! And, as he finds out, he can do it again. What happen when he found out that father Liam died during a mission. Fading Sunshine (Haikyuu! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Romance, Drama, Angst. One Onimata Hiyota joined the Karasuno volleyball club in hopes of getting the ability to get close to the people on the team. He was powerful and strong, smart and coordinating, but he was also quiet and self centered. Daichi ran onto the side as he just came out of the court and Noya replacing his spot. But, unfortunately for her, Shoyo Hinata has already taken that spot for her. Hinata knew he'd have plenty of time to get to know her now and besides, as much as he loved his parents and sister, he had his family already with him, they were all together, in a clearing filled with laughter in the woods. pretty hard when you start hearing voices right? As if possessed, Kenma flipped to the next picture. He would also sing while cooking. And what if I don't? "" Tsukishima: You do know this is a group chat right? . He's here, it's really him, the love of his life is here and he's feeling him again, once more. He's attending a diifferent school, Aoba Johsai. by K.Sakusa_Simp 26.8K 563 17 Journey together with Hinata on the day before his flight when everything goes downhill by their new manager who snatched away his friends and his team from him, all bec. Hinata looks up at him surprised, eyes wide and pleading for him not to, scared about what this is and what it means and- "Calm down, it's a sports drink, idiot." The boy's seem confident that they're going to win today hence they won against Dateko a.k.a. tsukkihina They have Izumi, and the new power duo. I've aimed to make it possible to read this without reading umisabaku's Have A Seat, but please read it anyway for your own enjoyment if nothing else. !| Hyper Projection Play "Haikyuu!!" "Hinata, you can serve first." Please consider turning it on! Its popular for its volleyball. The once loving iwaizumi aone suna +22 more # 4 IT E by yu.yu 91.1K 2.8K 25 Completed Yachi was carrying cartons of juice since it for the team. Being tugged between two males, two different packs, who will reign supreme in this battle for your heart? fanfiction haikyuu hinata en franais. Me and Kageyama started early, until Daichi called us for a team meeting. So we have a training camp at Nekoma. The team tried to move on but found it hard. The man who brought pain in his past. When Shoyo gets home after winning Nationals, he thinks that nothing could possibly change his mood. I do not take any credit for the Designation Mirical-verse- all credit to umisabaku. Unknown to Hinata, Kageyama's piercing eyes were analyzing his every move as he walked over. Seijoh!hinata. Origin: Greek word meaning wound from the late 17th century. Another pair of hands grabbed onto his waist, the body out of frame. Also, would Hinata be able to play volleyball? Shoyo is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder type one, chaos ensues. Ensemble Depressed Hinata Shouyou Hurt Hinata Shouyou Implied/Referenced Child Abuse Implied/Referenced Self-Harm Implied/Referenced Underage Drinking Underage Drug Use Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms Protective Karasuno Volleyball Club Worried Kageyama Tobio Worried Tsukishima Kei Yachi Hitoka is a Good Friend Protective Nishinoya Yuu Usually he'll be focused and stay on task but today was different. this is a Haikyuu chatfic ofc Kageyama wasn't at school. We all know the relationship that Shoyo Hinata has with Karasuno, but what happens when Karasuno starts becoming annoyed with Hinata' "They actually believed her" He had thought. He realized this was because he was to busy practicing, he never ate, and never noticed how hungry he was. The Russian Girl. While successful in her plan, there's on little thing standing in her way that can screw everything up. As things start to change he learns new things about himself, his friends, and his new mate. I was just thinking that since season 4 of the anime just finished, maybe there have been new stories posted. histoire marcus lopez en francais. Work Search: RPF, they be doin drug but then scared to be absent on class, japanese literature student akaashi keiji, meanwhile the first year struggle to handle hinata obliviousness, this will be slow update because i want to make the story properly, sports nutritionist student bokuto koutarou, Astrid (Tanaka Ryunosukes little sister), Hinata Shouyou/Original Female Character(s), Hinata Shouyou & Kageyama Tobio & Tsukishima Kei & Yachi Hitoka & Yamaguchi Tadashi, Datekougyou Volleyball Club | Date Tech Volleyball Club, haikyuu au where Daichi just straight up dies. But is he really fine? It was him who accidentally threw that crazy serve at back of his head and got yelled at for it. He doesn't want to ever let him go. After classes had let out and all those without club activities had already left. Tobio has never been a morning person, not even as a child. Cursing himself for injuring the innocent bird, he rushed through the underbrush to find it, but as he rounded the corner of a large bolder, he found himself face to face with alittleboy? His fingers were so firm. They were Polaroids. Rape ), my tumblr is nxturnxl.tumblr.com feel free to hmu. "Nevermind, I'll talk to you later. + After he was benched and rarely put in the game, he started bringing his headphones to practice. Hinata felt bad because Kageyama got yell at because of him, but he also was a little offended for being hit by the setter's serve. Its a swirling spike of disappointment that twists unhappily at Shoyous stomach. TikTok video from Alesha <3 shoyo (@stqrshoyo): "IT SUCKED ASS HINATA HAREMS ARE NEVER WELL WRITTEN #foryoupage #fyp #xyzbca #fyp #fypage #hinatashoyo #haikyuu #fanfiction #wattpad". "Kuroo and Yaku raise an eyebrow, the former puzzled Kenma after all has been his best friend all his life, could it be that he doesn't know this mind-blowing news about him? It had somehow hurt even more when Hinata had named him that. Nishinoya Yuu is a Little Shit Hinata Shouyou is Sunshine Innocent Hinata Shouyou Tsukishima is actually baby He needs a lot of comfort aww ): Sugawara Koushi & Tsukishima Kei friendship POV Alternating Nishinoya is chaotic Panic Attacks Yamaguchi is taking a long time to get something from his locker. Nothing, not even furniture was inside. I'm sorry my English is sooo bad or some my opinions offended some of you :(. Dealing with the aftermath of a, pretty traumatising experience, Shouyou is left to hide everything from his friends and family. Hopefully, the links work and anyone looking for something similar enjoys these fanfic's. I had to transfer here, halfway through the year, since my current care taker had passed away, and their only relative lives here in Miyagi. Fanfiction that thought like fluff but something went wrong and everything is bad now. Gravity had other ideas. He was happy. Something just irked me because the plot story is not same as canon, like AU but without AU warning. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Falling for him more every day (But does he feel the same? being rewritten! Even though he was short, he has confidence bigger than anyone else's. I hoped we could be friends, but it seems i wont get that chance anymore. Which isn't healthy. So what about you, Kageyama?" About a week ago, Hinata revealed himself to be GM O394- a genetically engineered lab experiment produced by Teiko for purposes he doesn't even want to think about. The first time Hinata had distinctly noticed something was wrong was on an afternoon in his final year of middle school. Haikyuu!! {Alternate Universe} Hinata Shouyou is a top U-17 player in beach volleyball back when she and her family lived in Brazil. Also yes it is related to my other fanfic " Bitter memory" so yeep :Warning: English is not my native language! Hinata was not only energized; he was bouncing off the walls. Kiyoomi thinks that being forced to sit in the crowded volleyball arena filled with beer-chugging neanderthals is the worst thing to ever happen to him in his life. The young setter shrugged mentally before heading to the equipment room to retrieve the volleyball and set up the net. He complained at first but after not getting any replies to his texts, he accepted. It goes as well as one might expect. Everyone knew Kagayama was Karasuno's best player at serving, he was . Everyone found him adorable, and nice. Coach Ukai was worried with having HInata and Kageyama on the line-up together. This is a fan made sequal to Have a Seat (While I Take to the Sky). Not a word was said between the two as it was very awkward because of the argument they had yesterday after practice. Hinata went at the end of the day. Like ive seen to many, where the new boy is an ass, so i made him a decent human. I feel you, I've gone through the exact same thing but you have to be considerate." Hinata declared, jumping up to block him. He talked to his friends, and they said that their clubs would love me. I just want somebody write good Haikyuu fanfictions about gen or some good OCs fanfiction huhuhu :(. If Hinata has never been the sweetest person, to anyone outside of his team, that is when someone finds out about his living situation, What will they do about it though? Im here for the volleyball and the friendships more than the romance , https://archiveofourown.org/works/29540202/chapters/72588993. What will happen once his dad returns after leaving for his entir (Collaboration) Contains: After a few days, of getting ignored, he confirmed his club transfer. Except . He didn't know that someone would be quite obsessed in getting him to be a player in the volleyball club, ignoring his wishes to not play said game and basically makes his life complicated than he had expected.