Sometimes, Addison thought about it. if theres still typos thats between the google doc and god. What Lexie doesn't know, is that Mark had a one night stand with Callie during their breakup, and Callie is now pregnant with his child. Gary Clark took Derek from her, and another tragedy took her baby 7 months later. They make an agreement on the first day they met. [ Mer/Mark]. When her mother Susan died of complications of the hiccups, Thatcher took to drinking and soon became an alcoholic. Jackson ended it with Lexie, saying that he, "chooses Mark". He becomes angry at her for this. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (13), Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd/Mark Sloan (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd/Mark Sloan, If they accepted their polyamory it would be so easy, dont ask me how i know a king sized bed is small for 4 people let alone 10, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, I feel you crumble in my arms down to your heart of stone, dare to sit and watch what well become (and drink our husbands wine), emotional love affairs with your ex husbands new wife via skype, Meredith Grey & Alex Karev & Cristina Yang, Alternate Universe - Grey's Anatomy Fusion, Addek to Maddison to MerDer to Maddek and MerAdd, MerAdd PROMPTS Consultation for @bobbiejelly - INPUT REQUESTED ! Amazon Fulfillment Center Chester, Va Phone Number, Shantae And The Seven Sirens Physical Release, History Of The Convention On The Rights Of The Child. Lexie Grey/Mark Sloan - Works | Archive of Our Own A competely AU Meredith and Derek fanfiction. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Mark S., Meredith G. - Chapters: 22 - Words: Disclaimer: Grey's Anatomy, its characters and plotlines are not mine. From this, it appears that Meredith has accepted the fact that Lexie is gone and is at peace.[13]. 6. She was married to Jackson Avery, with whom she has a deceased son, Samuel, and a daughter, Harriet Kepner-Avery. When surgeon Derek Shepherd finds his wife in bed with his bestfriend he takes his three year old daughter Josie and flees to Seattle in search of a fresh start. Slowly, over the years, Grey's Anatomy's sex and covert yearning glances have taken a backseat to death, trauma, and long-term storylines about what it means to be a survivor. Elizabeth Sloan reunites with her brother when her hospital m ' now all our memories, they're haunted. ' After a very long time, Meredith began to care about her, and eventually admitted that she loved Lexie. Work Search: Lexie learned that George was repeating his intern year and helped him keep the other interns unaware of his failure. ABC grey's anatomy. Disclaimer - all the characters belong to the wonderful Shonda Rhimes. It's what Summer Brown does best. ' Ouch. When Cristina and Meredith suspected that she was cutting herself, she tried to shut down the group temporarily but was quelled by the new and enthusiastic member Sadie Harris. I didn't write this story all credits goes to "aquariusmind" from the board "Surgical Language" site tapatalk. (S. 1 - tba) Imagine Person A and Person B are in Person As bedroom alone together. Stay and work with her b Meredith had a one night stand with her boss before she even knew he was her boss. When her mother died unexpectedly, she snuck into a graveyard to bury her mother's previously deceased cat beside her. Meredith and Derek FanFiction List | Heather's Universe He is cool with going on a date that consists of. They You have a crush on the new pediatric surgeon. Conservo ancora nell'armadio i vestiti che ha lasciato a casa mia e ogni volta che apro le ante sono travolta dal suo profumo, e mi fa sentire bene. K, English, Adventure & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, 10/2/2020 , Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) (1) Alex Danvers (1) Exclude Relationships Lexie Grey/Meredith Grey (17) Lexie Grey & Meredith Grey (3) Alex Danvers & Meredith Could a bump along the way bring them together? On the day of her mother's funeral, Lexie waited in the car while Thatcher, accompanied by Molly, went to tell Meredith that she wasn't welcome at Susan's funeral, again missing the opportunity to see her older half-sister. A piece of the plane landed on top of her, crushing her pelvis and legs. [4] Ultimately, the two broke up. Elea Taylor Dawson should have been dead years ago, but fate brings her back every time. Meredith would give her tips on how to get on his good side. At Joe's, April tells Lexie that Mark loves her, that's why he always stares at her. She was very popular in high school, having a great group of friends, being crowned prom queen, and being class valedictorian. 10. Her photographic memory also made her one of the brightest in her class and not only made her a natural in the OR but also meant she knew all the periodic elements which she tells Mark Sloan when having a drink at Joe's bar. How classy. Knight) and Lexie Grey (Chyler Leigh) Two dorks obsessed with getting Meredith to like them at one time or another, these two seemed poised to be BFFs. Mer asks Derek how he pleasured Addie in Bed, and then Meredith does. _______ You cling onto what you have and what you know like that's how it should always be. Meredith sleeps with Derek before she realizes that he's her boss. Then she asks him to talk to a nurse who hates her, to which he is willing to exchange for one drink. Hooked on her like an addict. Read to find out. SPOILERS for Grey's Anatomy season 18, episodes 19 and 20 ahead.. Grey's Anatomy season 18 ended with an intense two-episode season finale that tied up many season-long storylines - here's the medical drama's ending explained. Especially if your name is Meredith Grey. They hooked up that day since Alex was missing Izzie as well. grey's anatomy fanfiction meredith cpr - thepathfinders.org You know, he really liked me. This is shameful enough in and of itself even if you don't consider the fact that the gray in his hair and beard isn't for show. Who could it be? Say Something Chapter 2, a grey's anatomy fanfic | FanFiction If Meredith learned something from her mother, is that she deserves better. Having parties with fellow interns such as Graciella, Megan, Steve, Pierce, Claire, and later Ryan. Service Area; Concierge Service; Equipment. A is confused, as they don't have kids yet, until they open it and see a picture of B holding a positive pregnancy test/adoption papers/etc. Lexie developed a short friendship with Sadie Harris when she covered for Lexie, saying that she (Sadie) gave Mark Sloan a penile fracture, even though it was actually Lexie. or, or: ten years of Meredith and Alex's future. "Fix what?" Meredith Grey/Mark Sloan. She doesn't know that she's lived in Fort Marshall since she was two years old, or that her biological mother is a Doctor. grey's anatomy fanfiction meredith and mark sleep together He was married to Meredith Grey and they have two daughters, Zola and Ellis, and a son, Bailey. ", When the plane crashed, Lexie died as a result of the injuries she sustained and upon hearing this, Meredith cried hysterically. A pregnant Meredith was in danger along with her unborn baby. Despus de unos meses como interna, Lexie ya est exhausta, fsica y mentalmente. But having a person, that is harder for him. Seconds later, Meredith and Cristina appeared and they mourned her death together. She's Meredith Grey.She's going to be the greatest neurosurgeon of her generation.She is not a weak little girl, she's strong and can get through this.She will not let a man break her. Are alex and jo dating in real life - Want to meet a good woman can be Its a reaction. Una historia donde Meredith y Lexie se van acercando como hermanas a medida que se recuperan de traumas y enfermedades (una ms que la otra) con la ayuda de sus amigos. Lexie is an addict. Other characters with shortened names, such as Callie and Izzie, have their official name embroidered on their lab coats. Derek is tired and worn out. More Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction here! He's a soldier who is also a surgical oncologist. In which Laura Allen begins her internship at Seattle Grace. Home; Charter Services. It premiered on October 6, 2022, for the 2022-23 broadcast television season. Will their bond be able to make her find happiness again and will they survive life's trials together? Entre trahisons, histoires de cur et problmes de maths les choses ne vont pas aller en s'arrangeant Arrivera t elle a s'intgrer dans tout a? She wants to keep a secret but what happens when she doesn't tell anyone? Vintage Coffee Mugs Ebay, UNIVERS ALTERNATIF. He begged her not to make him choose between his daughter and grandson and her, because, as Lexie figured, he'd choose for his daughter and grandson. Meredith and Derek's long-running romance began in Grey's Anatomy' s first episode. She aced her psych clerkship. 5. She will remember - over the course of time - But will she always remember the time she spent with the Holden's as secrets and lies, or will she forgive them and continue to love them, even when she has moved on to her new life - The life she had once forgotten she had? Both characters have a blonde sister who they werent brought up with since birth, but nonetheless have grown very close with. Meredith and Cristina fight and then Cristina is stabbed by an icicle that falls from the . Lexie told Alex she loved him, but Alex asked for Izzie, confused. The fever pitch of desire is a sometimes dangerous venture. So, I forgive you.Lexie Grey to Meredith Grey. , grey's anatomy Fanfiction #addisonmontgomery #alexkarev #ameliashepard #aprilkepner #christinayang #derekshepherd #doctors #ellisgrey #georgeomalley #greys #greysanatomy #greysfanfic #greysloanmemorialhospital #hospital #intern #izziestevens #jacksonavery #lexiegrey #marksloan #mcdreamy #mcsteamy #meredithgrey #seattlegracehospital Well, this story was born then. It was more than that though. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. It wasn't that she found Mark unbearable, because on most days she found him to be something kin to a friend. This has been the only family she's ever come to know or remember. "Helen, this is Meredith." Lexie also confronted Meredith about her mistreatment of her on quite a few occasions, all with the good intentions of letting Meredith get to know her. i give up. "Meredith, Derek!" Mrs. Sloan smiled as she took a seat at Meredith's left, while Mrs. Shepherd sat at Meredith's right. This episode guide for Grey's Anatomy Season 2 will remind you or catch you up on all of what's happened so far for the cast of the medical drama. Cormac Hayes - dubbed McWidow and her gift from Cristina. She could have pretended that the words werent really Alexs. Meredith Grey finds out that the interns of Seattle Grace-Mercy West Hospital are talking about her sister/girlfriend Lexie Grey behind her back. Can't get it back again. In fact, it begins in the '80s, when Meredith's surgeon mother, Ellis Grey, meets Richard Webber when the two begin working together. She loved peanut butter cups and french fries. Completed. There are seven parts for the seven deadly sins grey's anatomy fanfiction, mark/addison, derek, amelia - we are all museums of fear [6/12]. Meddison. - Meredith Grey On this week's Grey's Anatomy, " Don't Deceive Me ," we finally got to see the aftermath of Callie's . From the Grey's Anatomy fanfiction. Once the word spread that Seattle Grace Hospital's most epic couple was divorcing their spouses, bets started on when they'd get back together. She gives them a piece of her mind. AMELIA SHEPHERD 1# (10.02.23) Once you meet your soulmate you can feel each other's physical pain above a certain threshold. Meredith is a 5th-year resident dating a nerdy Alex Karev. Surprise, surprise, Addison Montgomery is her neighbor. And and two, I can draw really, really well on an etch a sketch. After her death due to the plane crash, Cristina said that she heard animals fighting over her body at night and that she tried to keep them away. Grey's anatomy AU - Held hostage - Wattpad 45. Hence, Lexie spent a significant amount of time on Derek's service. Cerco di stargli lontano. Arizona Robbins & Amelia Shepherd. (sad but pretty) Learning to Live After Addison's sudden death, Meredith and Derek are left to pick up the pieces, and are faced with unexpected and overwhelming responsibility the only heaven i'll be sent to (is when i'm alone with you) Half Sibling Incest Don't Like Don't Read. Lucy is Alex's first real girlfriend after the one-two punch of Rebecca/Ava and Izzie. It's both desired and feared. Big sore neck ouch'. The halls of Grey Sloan Memorial have been filled with beautiful, funny and generally adorable relationships since day one of Grey's Anatomy . Later on, we occasionally see the two exchange kisses from time to time and go out to Joe's. With George and Alex's baby returning home from the hospital, baby fever hits some of the other members in the pack pretty hard. Grey's Anatomy is a Medical Drama.Beginning its life in 2005 as a Mid Season Replacement, Grey's quickly became known for being sort of, well, quirky, especially given its genre: in addition to McNicknaming and using the word "seriously" more than we use the word "egregious", the show focused primarily on the romantic and sex lives of its characters rather than on the medical cases.Case in Cloudflare Ray ID: 62f740ec0cc5114d In his surgery, Derek was talking about how he wants the kid to know that the cliques end after high school, but Rose laughed, saying they haven't come as far as he thinks they have. I'm not going anywhere, Silence Chapter 7, a grey's anatomy fanfic | FanFiction she was a surgical intern. Maddison. Let's see if you finally end up with Arizona. Bright and Shiny 2 is already up on my account! She protected Thatcher's reputation during his alcoholism following Susan's death. * Addison and Meredith have always been enemies. because you're the one. After surviving a near-fatal accident, she resigned from Grey Sloan to help the unhoused who need medical care. Drunk at her husbands graveside. Oct. 4, 2018. Maybe maybe they would have been able to be together. A Four-Shot for Four Fabulous Fast Friends. Lexie told him that in five years she'd still be a resident, and he replied that there were plenty of residents that were married. But then everything goes to shit and it's all Lexie's fault. Lexie graduated from Harvard Medical School. [29], Lexie (to Mark): They don't know us. You're in for a real treat thanks to some devoted fans who wrote their very own fanfiction. Meredith, however, quickly realized that although she had reason to hate the idea of her, she had no reason to hate Lexie herself. You're Meredith's youngest half-sister, turns out that the hot redhead you slept with was a doctor at the hospital you were interning at and Meredith finds out. Soon, she went to Seattle Grace for her residency in hopes of meeting her. In Which Meredith and Derek are double-dating with Addison and Mark, and all of them are craving some good old-fashioned McDonalds. When Carolyn Shepherd came to Seattle, she asked Lexie how many sexual partners she had, to which she replied that she had six or seven. That starts them o A different way the Grey's Anatomy plane crash could have ended. Meredith Grey has a fever, Addison Montgomery helps. 307K 5.8K 30. Jack took me under his wing and for a while, I was very appreciative o Meredith Grey has been best friends with Amelia, Derek Shepherd's sister, basically her whole life, therefore becoming an unofficial member of the Shepherd family. It's like I am infected by Mark Sloan and I just can't think about anything or anybody and I can't sleep. Disclaimer: I don't own Grey's Anatomy Everything you touch, everything you feel. Detska Urologia Trnava, All Rights Reserved. [5] Lexie thought that Mark's drive to bring her away from the OR was since he thought she wasn't stable after the shooting, but April told her that it was because he loved her. I didn't write this story all credits goes to "God." Meredith. So its also about me. A Four-Shot for Four Fabulous Fast Friends. "I'm President of the Dirty Mistress Club too. Chapter 6: DAY 5 OF 28. "$100 that Meredith gets back together Also MerDer, Maddison. Meredith and Derek knew each other when they were kids. I'll win. Facing challenges, friendship, love, and a few to Sasha Williams-Yang is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. The season 18 finale of the ABC hit medical drama which was also its 400th episode . I am not an native english speaker so I would be happy if someome would want to be a Beta reader or something :) ( I am german). Greys Anatomy Quiz 15 Questions - Developed by: Alyssa J - Developed on: 2017-11-25 - 39,310 taken - User Rating: 2.7 of 5 - 7 votes - 4 people like it Youll be quizzed to see if youre a real fan of Greys Anatomy (Seasons 1-Half of 14) F/M (past and implied.) OTP Prompt : Person A is lounging on the couch on Fathers Day when Person B approaches and hands them a card. Warning! Alex cheated on Meredith with April Kepner. He is also a co Disclaimer Back in an attending dr. Meredith and. I'm not saying you don't. But he was confident, they had been together for a while and they loved eachother. Or maybe they were something else, and in the future that explosion of a kiss could translate into further activities, and her children may have the best step-father in the whole wide world. Derek Shepherd became a single father at the young age of 14 and never looked back. Jackson, however, began to have feelings for Lexie and the two began dating. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Hey there, sunshine.Stop calling me sunshine.. breast cancer resources for patients. She looks down at Alex, his head still resting on her pillow, and forces herself to exhale. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. Her criminal record consisted of one speeding ticket, 12 miles over the limit. A continuation of the episode If/Then from Grey's Anatomy. Season 2 took us deeper into the lives of our five interns, the residents, attending physicians, and the chief of surgery. Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction: Grey's Anatomy Fan Fictions That Are Too So that's my crappy apology. She was very popular in high school, h One thing we can all be sure of though is that there's a reason why Meredith christened him 'McSteamy'. Her heart is in her vagina. Sometime other than now. That something foreign to the body is being fought. Derek and Lexie's bond actually began romantically. Because Mark hasn't. Warning! And then a kiss under the mistletoe gets him in trouble. their lives. Then, he just as suddenly whipped an arm around Meredith's back and pulled the thermometer out of her pocket. Meredith Grey- Webber is a 5th year resident and she is a single mother of three year old twins a boy and a girl Matthew Jacob and Madison Christina Grey-Webber. In Which Meredith and Derek are double-dating with Addison and Mark, and all of them are craving some good old-fashioned McDonalds. Cristina once told Owen about the nights in the woods, when she heard animals fighting and growling. 540K 11.4K 49. Five things that Im hoping will make it a little bit harder for you to hate me. Alex was in 17 different foster homes in the course of 5 years. So, yes, Addison gets the right to be crazy right now because fucking hell, her neighbor was looking at her like that and all Addison wanted to do was succumb; fall to her knees in front of Meredith. He asked if it was someone he knew, but Lexie walked away. [31], Lexie (to Derek): Mark said he misses me, but I miss him, I really, really miss him. Izzie Addison Mark Dawn Meredith Alex Xander Faith Buffy Bailey Derek Hunt Alice Miranda Joe Sherrie Anya George Halfrek Spike (remove filter) . "You, Meredith Grey, are far too good to have been a dirty mistress.". MESSAGES. . But you don't have enough time, Alex. Mark wants to make things right, but Lexie won't talk to him, so he arranges for Jackson to find out what's bothering Lexie, in exchange for scrubbing in on his surgery. I do not make any profit from this or any other story using said plotlines and characters. Sloan first appears in season 2 episode 18, just as a guest character visiting the . Grey's Anatomy (S1 - S9) Mark himself was initially reluctant out of loyalty to Derek, as she was the sister of his best friend's wife and their age gap. A lot of people die. You're like--it's like you're a disease. Derek. You're taking care of them, but you aren't taking care of yourself between them and work." She assumed it was Derek which made her cry even harder. Derek Shepherd / OC love story. They grew close very quickly and Mark developed true feelings for her, but Lexie was tired of the secrecy and put their relationship on hold. She also sat with Lexie for 36 hours after she had a PTSD breakdown following the shooting and had to be committed to the psychiatric ward. "I know how we both can get back at Derek". TIMEFRAME: Set a week or so after the events of 7x22 (the S7 finale). After a long 10 years apart, Meredith and Derek Meredith finally for over Derek's death and was all alone again. Rated somewhere between T and M, I guess. Meredith Grey lives in LA with her frat house of an Intern group to do their intern year, instead of Seattle. I'll preface this by saying the nature of Lexie and Meredith's relationship can be up for interpretation in this one, there's no overtly sexual or romantic things happening, but because I was imagining them as together while writing I have tagged it as such, do with that what you will. Lexie (to Mark): Mark, I'm dying. Dr. Meredith Grey, M.D. You will hope in something. Lexie confronted him and told him that she was not ready to start a family and be a grandmother yet. Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) Language: English Stats: Published: 2020-09-20 Updated: 2020-11-10 Words: . MerDer. When you're in surgery time seems to slow down, but no matter how much you slow it down. The pilot of "Grey's Anatomy" begins with our five interns, Meredith, Cristina, Alex, George, and Izzie, learning that their resident (their boss) is someone called "The Nazi." So Meredith is scheduled for surgery, and Addison is having a difficult time with it. ", Mark stared at her for a moment before a smile settled on his lips, something a little sad. from the board "Surgical Language" site tapatalk. Lexie saw him as a big brother and would seek his advice, often at the most inappropriate times. F/F. Basically, she doesn't remember ever having a past-life. Ted's Bio; Fact Sheet; Hoja Informativa Del Ted Fund; Ted Fund Board 2021-22; 2021 Ted Fund Donors; Ted Fund Donors Over the Years. She called him out for not treating her better while she had always been there for him. Megan came back and Nathan didn't resist to continue where they left of, marriage. A continuation of the episode If/Then from Grey's Anatomy. Unwilling to wait for her, he broke up with her. Title is based of the song by "Sex" by eden, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Alternate Universe - Grey's Anatomy Fusion (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Past Cristina Yang/Preston Burke - Freeform, When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you, let the bough break (let it come down crashing), the fic that has kicked my ass since Dec 27th 2020, yes really i went and checked the file creation date, i cried several times editing this so you know.hope you enjoy :(, as always dont read if you expect a clearcut distinction between romantic or platonic intentions, this has been proofread six million times. Erica tells her she's a blathering idiot. She knew that Lexie was bound to be around, but she hadnt seen her yet. Meredith and Lexie have been hooking up for months, but Lexie still hasn't let Meredith fuck her. Grey's Anatomy is currently on its 18th season, and was already renewed for a 19th season. Desc: Lexie's trying to wrap presents, too bad her Teenager and her husband, especially seem to be on a mission to make it practically impossible. Or did it? This is based on grey's anatomy but different. Jackson arrives to pull her out of her date, and Lexie tells him to go, and she continues to kiss Mark. Her mom, Ellis, was great. Once George died and Izzie left the hospital, the remaining residents became very close. During a cold Seattle night, Meredith proves something to her fellow dirty ex-mistress. Lexie was ashamed over her jealousy, but Meredith was flattered and told her, "You're not crazy, Lexie. MerAdd/Meddison. Lexie Grey finds out she has an older sister when she's 15, and she can't let the idea of it go. Bubble Chapter 6: DAY 5 OF 28, a grey's anatomy fanfic | FanFiction And I notice that you do this thing with your hands when youre trying to make a point, like like like this. She also had an older half-sister Meredith Grey, born to Thatcher and his ex-wife Ellis, a famed surgeon. It's what Summer Brown does best. Meredith Grey has been living with a secret but as more people are finding out about it, she's finding it difficult to not spiral out of control. Grey's Anatomy, the prestigious learning hospital training new doctors everyday. by Alanah <3. But their relationship takes a turn along the way. Now, what they were was a mystery maybe they were just two people caught in the middle of one mind-blowing kiss and words said that could never be taken back, a web that was built and impossible to get out of. grey's anatomy fanfiction meredith and mark sleep together | Posted on May 31, 2022 | clinique magnin nouma jamais premier mots flchs Big ouch. said Meredith in her sleep. [14] This did not cause any roadblocks because as soon as Lexie realized who Derek was, she backed right off. Half Sibling Incest, Femslash. But ever since she walked in on the first day of summer session, interrupting what shouldve been a relatively calm and routine ice breaker with an impassioned, slight unhinged, and unanticipated rant, a force of nature wrapped up in pixie eyes, frizzy, black brown bangs, and a death grip on a plastic shot glass, hed been drunk on her like a teenager. I honestly don't. They nagivate life together as Anna watches him chase his career dreams as the head neur. Compared to that, Derek and Meredith were boring. Since she was not ready to be a good mother for her baby on her own, Mark offered her to move in with him permanently so they could raise the baby together. aka "lexie discovers shitty coping mechanisms and also that people care about her", Comment if you want me to post the whole storyAfter 20 years of avoiding her home town Meredith grey is back is Seattle to support her distant mother when she wins her 3d Harper Avery. Hayes was there though. I do n what happens when a teenage romance turns into a family? Later Mark tells her he still loves her, to which she replies "I have a boyfriend," Mark tells her "'I know. If there were any justice in the world, Finn Dandridge wouldve met Nurse Rose when she brought her dog into his office Later, when Derek was shown Meredith's fate b Or the one in which life, falls on the side of the Dirty Mistresses. People would notice if she just disappeared. Derek Shepherd loved Meredith Grey. Please tell Meredith I love her and that she is a good sister. Thanx to all for reading and your comments! She tells him "Fine" That night and tells Jackson to come in during the date telling her he needs her for something as an excuse to leave the date. Meradd Stories - Wattpad However, the operation went wrong and she went to Meredith for help. Derek George. Especially if your name is Meredith Grey. Grey's Anatomy and also Private Practice. In her fourth (and subsequently final) year of residency, Lexie took an interest in neurosurgery and often rotated on Derek's service, tackling several cases that were deemed inoperable by other neurosurgeons. [32], Lexie (to Meredith): Im not stalking you. All she remembers is feeling like she was drowning, and Mark was there to comfort her. The idea came to me after "Yesterday". Everyone that she loved was here. The Major Character Death Toll at Grey Sloan is getting offensively long. But one night, things head in a different direction.