She is also personal and will be totally involved each step of the way. sion through beautifully! In July of 2022, after a 2 year delay due to Covid, our daughter was married in Boston, MA. Zola. She is such a lovely person and we have enjoyed working with her. Lastly, I appreciated the effort Gabrielle dedicated to learning all about the particular customs and rituals at our wedding. Her previous career was in publishing. Most importantly, our wedding was amazing and exactly what we hoped for - a lifelong memory for ourselves and an amazing party for our guests. She's worth every penny! She is extremely well-organized and has always been available to talk or email with us at a moments' notice about any Gabrielle was a wonder! From the darling ring bearer and flower girl duo to the rowdy dance floor that continued on well into the late night hours, it was clear that Gabrielle and Andrews wedding was a true celebration. When we were unsure or asking for guidance, she was not afraid to express an opinion. Once she came on board, I felt a flood of relief as she gave us direction and guidance, all the while reassuring us that we'd create a beautiful and meaningful wedding together. One was too soft, one was too gruff, and Gabrielle was just right. One of my biggest concerns was that the planner would side with my wife whenever she and I disagreed, but I actually found Gabrielle did a great job of helping us think through decisions and managed to stay neutral. We highly recommend working with Gabrielle on your wedding! Vendor Details. Being a part of. Her guidance and advocacy on our behalf saved us quite a bit of money relative to decisions we might have made without her. Stone Event Planning is committed to facilitating memorable and stress-free events with incredible attention to detail in a highly-organized and proactive manner, coupled with unparalleled creativity and professionalism. We have been impressed with her efforts to get to know us, so that she can tailor her advice and suggestions to our tastes and preferences. We feel like the money we spent on Stone Event Planning was by far the best money spent for the entire wedding, and we recommend Gabrielle and her team most enthusiastically. We were delighted with our event for 300 people at the Boston Public Library and Trinity Church. Gabrielle Stone is an American actress whose ex-husband Ignacio Serricchio cheated on her in 2017. Wedding planning is already stressful enough, but working through 2020 and 2021 added so many more challenges - and we really felt like Gabrielle was with us every step of the way to lead us through that process. She is very professional and knows the best vendors to hire. She also began teaching masterclasses about writing, marketing and social media. We had to take trips from time to time to meet with the vendors, and our weekend trip is always well planned and time well spent. Sunset pictures at Maines Sebago Lake bathed them in a golden glow that made the magic already hanging in the air practically palpable. When we give other loved ones advice on how to plan a wedding, we always stress how important it is to work with someone who you enjoy spending time with and feel like you can communicate openly with. [2] Stone has worked with actors Billy Zane, Mischa Barton and her mother Dee Wallace in Zombie Killers: Elephant's Graveyard. Find a Couple's Wedding Website or Registry. From scouting the venue to helping with the vendors - the florist, the cake baker, the photographer, etc., she was fantastic! Here are some ideas.") But they got divorced because of a cheating scandal. She came up with the venue, menu and THE most perfect vendors. Gabrielle also has recommendations for all vendors we needed for our wedding at a range of price points. Ben and I couldn't recommend her more strongly. I can't recommend her enough! Needless to say, the day itself was absolutely perfect in every way and I have no doubt that is due in very large part to Gabrielle & her team's efforts and execution. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. She is extremely organized and experienced. Actress Dee Wallace played protective mother, Mary Taylor, in 1982s E.T. She didnt pass this step on to her staff and go home! Her ex husband is not an actor. According to our records, Gabrielle Stone is possibly single. I also had some very particular personal touches that I wanted to include in our ceremony and reception. Gabrielle truly learned from the best as the child of two experienced actors. During our first conversation, Gabrielle was prepared, curious, clear, firm, and funny. Learn more about wedding planners in Boston on The Knot. Your event will be taken care of so you will not need to worry about a thing. We only have one daughter, so we dont get to take advantage of her services again, but we would recommend you do!! You won't regret it! Her staff which assisted on the day of the wedding also were excellent. When it came to execution, Gabrielle and her team were consummate professionals. While I pride myself on being a very detailed person, Gabrielle was even more detailed and kept us to our timelines. The tented reception that followed was nothing short ofbreathtaking. Their relationship was made public when the two uploaded a picture of them on their Instagram in August 2017 . At the end of the night, she and her staff delivered all the items we wanted to save, personal belongings, wedding gifts to our hotel suite. She incorporated our ideas and desires while bringing her own fabulous ideas to make our day a truly personalized, unique, beautiful and FUN event. March 18, 2023 Los Angeles, CA. She carefully listened to our hopes and vision for our day and then worked with us to masterf Gabrielle did an amazing job planning our wedding! I could see myself creating an event just to have an opportunity to work with them again. She and her assistants took care of EVERYTHING behind the scenes. She chose Gabrielle was outstanding. Whether you choose an elegant straight band or an intricately-designed band, the diamonds will remind you why you took this journey together. Stone Event Planning is a full-service event planning business serving the Greater Boston area. Gabrielle and Andrew's elegant New England Wedding was truly a thing of beauty. Hiring Gabrielle and the Stone Event Planning team was one of the best decisions my wife and I ever made! According to our records, she has no children. Six years later, she became a mom to her daughter, Gabrielle Stone, whom she shared with late actor Christopher Stone. onderful micro wedding for us last year on short notice, working with all our vendors to adjust our contracts to a smaller event while simultaneously securing vendors for our delayed reception. Gabrielle Stone was born on 20 November 1988 in Los Angeles, California, USA. SEP provides incredible attention to detail in an organized and proactive manner, coupled with unparalleled creativity and professionalism. My husband and I often joked that we couldn't believe she was planning multiple weddings at one time because we always felt like we had her undivided attention and support for 16 months straight. Gabrielle is a pleasure to be with and is an outstanding partner. Her vendor recommendations were excellent. Gabrielle and her team were able to keep all of these pieces organized and helped us understand the timeline for when we should make which decisions for which events. Even last minute additions to the plans Gabrielle did an amazing job with our wedding. And, having her on site the day of the event made a huge difference! Our wedding was also pretty large, and there were countless moving pieces, locations, needs, travelling guests, etc. ths with Gabrielle, and of course it got stressful at times, but we always felt that Gabrielle was steering us in the right direction. I interviewed many planners before deciding on her and she was the clear winner for both of us. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. I would recommend Stone Event Planning to anyone looking to create an unforgettable day! ng Rolodex of contacts she works with who all have creativity and taste. 77 Days To Go! She also Gabrielle is top notch! Mothers of the bride, Gabrielle is worth her weight in gold!! (I know, they have to say that, but with Gabrielle helping us I think it may be true.) She is extremely professional, keeping us squarely on task and seems to have great relationships with a number of vendors around Boston and New York and is always happy to make new contacts if you have an idea of someone else you would like to work with. You cannot go wrong with Gabrielle and Stone Event Planning. View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. Glam - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 . All the best from London, She brought our wedding to life and created the most beautiful and unforgettable experience for us. We loved her approach to planning. Meticulous attention to details are provided with the utmost professionalism. Picture: Ignacio and his ex-wife, Gabrielle A chic color palette perforated by calming neutral tones made it incredibly contemporary, while touches like a stately vintage automobile added undeniable class. Gabrielle handled it with ease and kept us all focused on the tasks at hand without making it feel stressful. Each vendor she connected us with was high quality and reliable. #DwyaneWade#GabrielleUnion#Wedding#MarriageBy Suzanne Delawar StudiosAs seen in People Magazine & BET, former Miami Heat shooting guard, Dwyane Wade and form. Kelly came to our hotel suite while we were getting ready to make sure we got into our transportation to the venue on time while Gabrielle coordinated set-up at the venue. I wholeheartedly suggest Gabrielle Stone to anyone who wants a pleasant, stress-free wedding planning experience. Welcome to Gabrielle Stone and Taymour Ghazi's Wedding Website! Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? Stone Event Planning is top shelf. As mother of the groom, I was impressed with Gabrielle and her professional team. They supervised the wedding rehearsal, helped plan the rehearsal dinner, and monitored the guest transportation to and from the wedding venue. It was a great relief to know she was on the case. trol. Gabrielle Stone was born on the 20th of November, 1988. I have worked with a number of event planners in the past and I can easily state that Gabrielle is the best. We feel like she listened to our ideas and made them reality! aspect of our wedding, however small. She guided me every step of the way (suggesting vendors, sc My wife and I agree that hiring Gabrielle was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. As the consummate professional, Gabrielle always responded to e-mails and calls immediately. She recommended the best vendors, dealt with all the details that I did not have time for, and she let me be a part of the planning in as much as I wanted to be. Actress with a number of film credits that include Speak No Evil, The Legacy of Avril Kyte, Cut! the best decision that I made was to suggest hiring a wedding planner, someone who could help us navigate what felt like a more challenging and complicated wedding. prioritze the best places to splurge, and is pulling everything together to create the over-all look of my day. may need more help & expertise than the two of us and family could provide. Gabrielle Stone was a top-notch wedding planner. Thank you Gabrielle!!!! Details, Having Fun at the Beach! My parents, who live on Bostons North Shore and generously hosted our wedding, suggested that we start by finding a skilled local wedding planner who could help make this dream a reality. Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. Staying on top of these things to ensure a flawless wedding is no small job, but Gabrielle pulled it off. Our guests are still talking about the weekend in Bostonmany coming from all over the country for the first time. ade us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. It made me realize anew that we working with a really special woman. In 2017, she saw the actor cheating on her with a lady. She writes books about how to find your power and the love for yourself after youve been abandoned, Dee said. We have been very happy with all of her suggestions. She epitomizes the difference between wisdom and knowledge in this realm. She was able to answer questions and manage logistics so that my husband and I did not have to worry about this and were able to focus on our special day. Stone is an American creator who is currently joined by her long-term boyfriend, Taymour Ghazi. My now husband and I got engaged in December 2016. Gabrielle is a consummate professional, as are all of her employees (no inexperienced interns here! She is incredibly focused, organized, honest, and she gets the job done perfectly. nest. She was very organized, pleasant to work with and extremely professional. Even through the pandemic, everything stayed on track if not ahead of schedule thanks to her hard work. s wonderful experience with Gabrielle Stone and Stone Event Planning. The wedding registry that gifts you more 20% post-wedding discount Save big after the big day, with 20% off anything that's still on your registry. our very demanding and logistically complex wedding. Gabrielle directed her boyfriend and her mother in the 2019 inspirational short film, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), What Happened to Chase on 'Fixer to Fabulous'? The couple had been together for three years. because the timing worked without a hitch. She garnered her first film credits in 2006 in the series, Meet Drew Barrymore's 2 Daughters Olive and Frankie, Gabrielle has earned more than 50 acting credits since then, with appearances in films like 2013s, . Working with Gabrielle and the whole Stone Event Planning team was a genuine pleasure. Gabrielle has the perfect blend of professionalism, warmth, big picture appreciation combined with detail orientation. It was a true delight working with Gabrielle and her team. She is al Gabrielle and the whole Stone Event Planning team are truly the best of the best and I feel very lucky to have been able to work with them on our wedding. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL. Gabrielle is not only the most organized person you'll meet, but she also comes full of amazing connections within the wedding and entertainment industry. Gabrielle Stone is an American author, actress, dancer and director known for movies and television series such as Speak No Evil [1] and Cut. The party was absolutely perfect from the planning to the execution. Previously Married To Gabrielle Stone Well, the Young and Restless actor was already married to his long-time girlfriend, Gabrielle Stone, who is an artist and author by profession. I truly recommend her to any bride regardless of the level of planning help you need. ing. Gabrielle took all of the stress out of We truly could not have done this wedding without Gabrielle. It reminds me of all the beautiful moments I have had with my own daughter when she was little, the Emmy nominee told Closer in April 2022. I would go ahead and say our wedding wouldn't have been made possible if it wasn't for Gabrielle and her team. Salma Hayeks Best Bikini Photos, Pink Is a Total Rockstar! And it did. A refined palette of effortless gray tones paired perfectly with the neutral and metallic accents that were meticulously intertwined throughout the dcor. Her people skills are immaculate, her suggestions are subtle, she is immediately responsive to any ask, and most importantly - she is kind. Words cannot express my gratitude for Gabrielle and her staff. Gabrielle is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. Stone Event Planning is committed to creating memorable and stress-free wedding and social events in Boston. She listens to what you envision and is fully capable to carry your vi Gabrielle is wonderful! She knew to ask me about elements I hadn't thought of, she gently pushed me when I needed to meet deadlines and was incredibly flexible when my crazy schedule required postponments and rescheduling of meetings. Her attention to detail and sincere care for the unique aspects of our wedding also really shined through on the wedding weekend as she was able to accomplish so much even through constantly evolving circumstances. This process was highly beneficial for us because it guided us to make decisions on time so we didn't have to stress about last minute tasks and decisions. Gabrielle knows the industry and has built strong, enduring relationships with people across it; she helped us select great people to work with, who did an exceptional job delivering on our vision. It was a thrill to be part of their processes and to work collaboratively with them. A year and a half into our marriage, I found out my husband had been having an affair with a nineteen-year-old for six months. I can't say enough about Gabrielle - she is everything you want in a planner and more! I wanted something elegant, but not ostentatious. The Bridal Party moved throughout the day according to the teams direction, but never felt pushed or rushed. e wedding planning process and are SO glad to have her as our planner!! I filed for divorce and left. She's always responsive (usually replies your E-mail within 2 hours!)