ENHYPEN debuted on November 30th, 2020 with their mini-album BORDER: DAY ONE and title track Given-Taken. Watch. This photocard of LOONAs Choerry from the Max & Match album sold for $250.00 USD. SNS. (20% off), Sale Price 405 Charming Point: Funny personality, full of energy, and mood maker (Self-Revised Profile). Yes, it's super difficult to get broadcast photocards and lucky draws. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. what's yalls rarest photocard in your collection . View Etsys Privacy Policy. Jake has an older brother (born in 2000). (10% off). Education: Edge Hill State School, St Peters Lutheran College Charming Point: Face, eye smile, and nose (Self-Revised Profile). TikTok video from lin (@littlebodybighrts): "dam #fyp #kpopfyp #httpsyoonglesss #enhypen #ASOSChaoticToCalm". In the case of Wendys album, Like Water, this is where her posters, postcards, bookmarks, and photobooks were printedand, of course, her gorgeous photocards. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Click HERE to apply! Representative Emoticon: ENHYPEN Jungwon WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9. Korean Name: Park Jong Seong () ENHYPEN Coverography Zodiac Sign: Taurus One of the workers at the printing press gave Wendy a tour of the machinery, which uses just four ink colors to create the vivid album extras fans fall in love with. All contain cd, deluxe photo book, lyrics book, folded poster and retail exclusive postcard. There is no noticeable damage. Height: 180 cm (511) But while most fans have considered the price of producing photocards, few know about the process of making them. Get all for $100 mailed +free grp pc of ur choice! Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. TikTok video from (@markloveswatermelons): "DONT ROB ME #jungwon #enhypen #kpop #rare #fyp". Photocard challenge | Yes, this is a photocard | Jihyo polaroid, sry I can't show it | kpop photocard challenge - c.. some for my rareish/ hard to find enhypen PCs . Kprofiles.com. Hobbies: Dancing [x4], sports, and watching movies (Self-Revised Profile). To find out, lets go behind the scenes with Red Velvets Wendy as she personally puts together her solo debut album, Like Water. I was wondering what is special photocard for dilemma album .. cauz I saw rare photocards are some of border carnival like sunoo doll, applehoon, teddy bear ecr. Birthday: December 9th, 2005 He ranked 5th in the final episode of I-LAND with 1,137,323 votes. No matter how you feel about overpriced photocards, theres no doubt that receiving an album hand-packed by your idol is worth its weight in gold. I can't find some clear information about their rare pc, so please tell me :) I am curious to know if I got some of them. TikTok video from Meda :) (@haosttv): "Fr tho, is this pc really that rare? Sunoo loves spicy food (Forbes Interview). Ni-ki has a sister who is a year older than him and a younger sister. If you dont see a personalisation section, you can always message the seller with your request too. His nicknames are Super Dancer, Little Michael Jackson (Self-Revised Profile). Boy Bands. More Gifts & Wrapping from No Brand 98.00 120.00-18%. View cart for details. Representative Emoticon: / Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Heeseung is close to the TXT members and even trained with them. (Beomgyus vLive Dec 2, 2021) Fans are willing to trade and sell rare finds for hundreds of dollars knowing they likely cost just pennies to make. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. Kpop. This photocard of BTSs V from the groups first Muster fan meeting sold for $839.99 USD. He is ticklish. [2021 Season's Greetings Photocard] enhypen sunoo. Specialty: Singing, dancing, popping, and taekwondo (Self-Revised Profile). Description Item Condition: There is no noticeable damage. Please check out my other listings too as Im selling more ENHYPEN and TXT! eBay Kleinanzeigen - Kostenlos. Dislikes: Annoying things (Self-Revised Profile). Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. He ranked 58 on TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2020. Chuu (LOONA) This photocard of LOONA 's Chuu from the "So What" broadcast sold for $230.00 USD. Jake, NI-KI, Heeseung. treasure rare photocards list. photocard sets that were only given to japan fanclub members. He was an MC on Music Bank alongside IVEs Wonyoung. if you're referring to in-demand photocards, that would be a different case. His special skill is working out (Behind the Profile Shoot). He ranked 24 on TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2020 and is nominated for TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2021. Dont believe it? 180PCS Stray Kids Photocards Set (30PCS Postcards,30PCS Lomo Cards,120PCS Mini Stickers) 27 $9.99 $ 9 . He likes soccer and dancing (Behind the Profile Shoot). Korean Albums. Sunghoon has a dog named Gaeul (I-LAND ep. Original Price 450 Poll: Who is the best Vocalist/Rapper/Dancer in ENHYPEN? Birth Name: Jay Park C0mput3rs . Specialty: Hip-hop bounce and dance (Self-Revised Profile). Stage Name: Sunoo () Just remembered my sister has a rare Jungwon photocard WEEEEEEEEE - lets gaurr . We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The group consists of: Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. (2) Jay and Jake if you consider this is an official photocard, which i do, it doesn't get rarer and consequently more valuable than that. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Birthday: October 15, 2001 Her tasks including pressing out all the photocards, Your browser does not support video.| Red Velvet/YouTube. Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN cover? Youve come to the right place! Happy co. Cards always come in great condition. He is from Okayama, Japan. A collection like this could pay off years of college tuition. He has a Twitter account but its very inactive and hasnt been used in years. 1.9K Likes, 35 Comments. Not ready to check-out just yet? Heeseung has perfect pitch (Weekly Idol). Copyright 2008-2023 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. submitted by. Sunoos special charm is that he looks cold but hes actually cute (Behind the Profile Shoot). Chilbo High School, Hanlim Arts High School. According to Ni-ki, he and Sunoo snore the most. Hates: Sesame leaves, carrots, and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). Thank you for your understanding. Ships to: WORLDWIDE, Education: Chilbo Middle School, Chilbo High School, Hanlim Arts High School. Jungwons English name is Johnny (V-Live 2020.09.22). ENHYPEN JUNGWON WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9 - $73.44. Jake likes puppies/dogs (Behind the Profile Shoot). This translation tool is for your convenience only. Simply favourite your picks with the heart button to access easily at a later time! Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Ni-ki can play the piano. 0% negative feedback. I am human too! MBTI: ISTJ Habits: Lowering his sleeves, fluttering his eyebrows up and putting his palms facing up while sitting. His English name is Ethan. In as new condition. This photocard of BTSs Jungkook from the Skool Luv Affair special edition album sold for $439.99 USD. 20. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. KPOP, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Birthday: December 8, 2002 TikTok video from Sir Quentin Trembley (@sir.quentin.trembley): "All of these were pulled #enhypen #heeseung #jay #jakeenhypen #sunghoon #sunoo #jungwon #niki #enhypenphotocards". Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius Please add to the contents of this page, but only images that pertain to the article. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard, Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard 2. The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Blood Type: B 620+ items sold. According to the worker, album additions can be printed in any size and the machinery prints up to a staggering 15,000 pages every hour. TikTok video from stan loona (@all.hail.god.jihyo): "what's yalls rarest photocard in your collection ? ENHYPEN () is the final 7 members from the survival show I-LAND. Buy Enhypen rare photocards border carnival in Singapore,Singapore. Enhypen (Korean: ; RR: Enhaipeun; Japanese: ; Enhaipun; stylized as ENHYPEN) is a South Korean boy band formed by Belift Lab, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Hybe Corporation, through the 2020 survival competition show I-Land.The group is composed of seven members: Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. Hobbies: Figure skating and clothes (Self-Revised Profile). Motto: Just do it! (Self-Revised Profile). Yes! I wouldn't consider any of the Album pcs rare - you have an equal chance to pull any PC from a set in any album. Official MV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQQekOZWLk). DVDs. (also Jake just recovered from covid hopefully the other members will recover soon too) #enhypen#jake#jay#jungwon#enhypenalbum#kpop#fyp#xyzbca". Kpop Quizzes Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. | #enhypenphotocard #enhypen #enhypencollection #kpop #kpopphotocardcollection #kpopfyp #enhypencollector #enhypenphotocards #engene". By psalm for cleansing and protection jones high school football .. "/> separately excited dc. Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN ship? if you're referring to in-demand photocards, that would . Want to become a subreddit moderator? Korean Name: Sim Jae Yun () The group consists of Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. Explore. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Check out our enhypen photocards selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our artist trading cards shops. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. International Buyers - Please Note: *Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Comebacks Height: 183 cm (60) There may be different types of enhypen photocards sold by sellers on Etsy, and youll be sure to find something that fits your needs and aesthetic perfectly. His nickname is Angry Bird (Behind the Profile Shoot and Self-Revised Profile). All Concepts: Pack of 30 Photocards. 0 sold, 1 available. , joanie | sheher Heeseung is good at English because he prepared for foreign language high school. Brand: No Brand. LOVE DIVE - IVE. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. *Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world ENHYPEN Jungwon WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9, ENHYPEN Jungwon WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9 2. 30PCS/SET Enhypen Treasure Itzy IZone twice Nct2021 Straykids Astro Photocards Lomo Card Small Car 69. ENHYPEN Fandom Name: ENGENE () hello guyz I was wondering what are exactly all rare photocards of enhypen from all their albums. The Prepress Room is where all these goodies come to life. Sunghoon was chosen as #1 in visuals (I-LAND ep 12). Aug 11, 2022 - CREDITS TO THE OWNERS. Sehr schnelle Lieferung, gerne wieder , danke fr die Freebies. LOVE ME RIGHT G-Group (Boys Planet) Profile, BOYS PLANET (Survival Show) Contestants Profile, TXT The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION Album Info, Understanding ENHYPHENs Concept: Drunk-Dazed. Perhaps surprisingly to many fans, photocards leave the printing press in the form of a flat sheet with lines cut around each card. #kpop #kpopfyp #jungwoo #nct #nctsticker #pinkvenom #bts #kpopphotocards #photocards #photocardcollection #rarephotocard #fyp". This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Blood Type: O Specific to each version are 2 photo cards (of random 45), 1 special . He started taking piano lessons at a young age. GOT7 Flight Log: Departure album. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. MBTI: ISTJ (His previous result was ESTJ) His Chinese zodiac sign is Rooster. Ni-ki is said to look like a male version of Squid Game actress Jung Ho-yeon. TikTok video from (@enchaning): "some for my rareish/ hard to find enhypen PCs . Show more Jay fun facts, Jake He was named as I-LANDs No.1 Dancer / I-LANDs Best Dancer (I-LAND ep. Poll: Who is the best Vocalist/Rapper/Dancer in ENHYPEN? Edens is Jungwons fandom name created by fans. Hello! Sunghoons special charm is his dimple (Behind the Profile Shoot). (Source: Enhypen MBTI), (Special thanks to: gret, Mai Nhu Do, Kaye_02, , Jenny Wilde, haoxuan, Maddi, XiaoZhan & WangYiBo, Mojojako19, KHUNGBIN, rojin chan, rielised, and Jocelyn Richelle Yu, veerol, Eris_StayCarat, Kaye_02, aeriel, melonpan, ytvhwr, ~Jewel~, Astra H, Nisa, Khiibie, Elaine W, Hosannaly X, JK, Kian, iesiinpizdamatii, pnda, Nicole Zlotnicki), You may also like: Quiz: Which ENHYPEN Member Are You? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. His soul food is tteokbokki (Behind the Profile Shoot). 887, 1,268 [Restocked] Enhypen Lucky Draw Official Photocards Border Carnival M2U Soundwave M2U Powerstation PC 700-1400 http://shope.ee/d44DBqqW wts lfb ph ls sco en- en . Buy Enhypen Photocards in Lipa City,Philippines. TikTok video from maria (@m.enhypen): "IVE HAD THIS IS MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE LMAOAOAOAOA #engene #btsarmy #photocards #kpop #kpopfyp". YouTube: ENHYPEN Kpop Polls His Chinese zodiac is Horse. 8. (40% off), Sale Price 14.58 Will be sent in a sleeve and toploader to avoid damage. Sunghoon has a younger sister, 5 years younger than him, named Park Yeji. Taylor - 1 year ago. Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN ship? i would say their rare photocards are the broadcast photocards (for border: day one, border: carnival and dimension: dilemma), japan lucky draws (especially weverse & ums), and some photocard sets that were only given to japan fanclub members. (10% off), Sale Price 887 MBTI: ESTJ (His previous result was ISTJ) Want to know more? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Top-Rated Plus! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. 1.4K Likes, 38 Comments. Photocards are one of the biggest wonders of the K-Pop world. jake pcs i would get robbed for but it gets more rare | ~part 2~ original sound - . He placed 8th in the final episode with 935,771 votes but was the producers choice to debut. He played soccer for a while. Description. Training Period: 10 months. Training Period: 3 years, 1 month. For non-album PCs like POBS, Fansign Benefits, and Lucky draws, they are less common. Teddywon, sunoodoll and balloonjay :-) all no defects and sleeved upon arrival, comes in free toploader Chat to Buy. The subreddit for I-LAND's debut group, ENHYPEN (/)! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Motto: Live with positive vibes and work hard & play hard (Self-Revised Profile). BORDER : DAY ONE Dusk ver. If you have any questions about the item details, please contact us at any time. Condition: There is no noticeable damage. Jungwons charm is being charming in many different ways (Behind the Profile Shoot). 5.44, 7.27 Birth Name: Kim Seon Woo () BORDER : DAY ONE Dusk ver. so i made my own pcs for fun. Hobbies: Playing with his dog, listening to music, and shopping for clothes (Self-Revised Profile). [ON HAND] Official Enhypen Light Stick Photocards POB Engene Bong 159 http://shope.ee/9enZJdocRU wts lfb ph ls sco en- en heeseung niki sunghoon jay jake jungwoon . 6 watchers, 1.0 new watchers per day, 6 days for sale on eBay. they're rare because of the limited quantity and the fact that they're no longer being printed. Birthday: February 9, 2004 55pcs/box ENHYPEN Photocards DIMENSION Album Lomo Card Postcard In Stock New Arrival 85. Condition: Come Nuovo, Autographed: No, Type: Photos, Artists/Groups: ENHYPEN, Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan, Personalise: No item came safely in good condition. Original Price 7.27 Likes: Ramen, sleeping, dogs, and cats (Self-Revised Profile). Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #enhypenphotocards, #photocardenhypen, #enhypenphotos, #enhypen_photocard, # . He was confirmed center through his self-revised profile. His Chinese zodiac is Horse. 06.2022 (release date subject to change) Medium: CD Distributor: South Korea Availability: at supplier (South Korea) Will be at your place: within 7-14 working days from ordering *Your orders count towards the HANTEO AND GAON music charts *Your order/product variant may be Ni-ki was nominated for the 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020. Lucky draws are random with no guarantee of pulls which tends to make some more rare than others. Estimated delivery: within 2 working days, Estimated delivery: within 4 working days. Sunshines is Sunoos fandom name created by fans. With a tracking number & Insurance. The moderator team is also looking for some new additions and admins to help update the ever growing EN- Content Index! He is a former SM Entertainment (2017-2018) and BigHit Entertainment (2018-2019) trainee. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. ENHYPEN Final Line-Up. If he were to compare himself to an animal it would be a desert fox (Applicant Profile). Add to. He is from Uiwang, South Korea. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups 99 ($0.06/Count) 420PCS NCT Photocards Set (,30PCS Lomo Cards,30PCS Postcards,360PCS Mini Stickers) 11 Ni-ki was ranked 4th in the final episode with 1,140,718 votes. Specialty: Impressions of dogs and controlling his voice tone (Self-Revised Profile). VOTE ITSUKI ON BOYS PLANET 999 , Kpop Girl Group Profiles He doesnt dislike anything (Self-Revised Profile). Concept 2: Pack of 10 Photocards. Jungwon has an older sister that is 2 years older than him. I believe the rarest PC I've seen for sale recently is a Japanese Line event that each member had 1 of 30 cards (For reference, these have sold for OVER $1k USD). Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard. Sunghoon had severe Amblyopia (lazy eye) when he was young (Milk Magazine Korea). Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN cover? Kpop Boy Group Profiles His rumored English names are William, Hunter and James. Show more Jake fun facts, Sunghoon First stop: the production facilitys Prepress Room, also known as the Offset Room. Basically, DD Essential has the lowest chance per card and DC have the highest, but all cards have an equal chance. On Etsy, you can find a wide range of enhypen photocards online in India, from one-of-a-kind handcrafted options to vintage treasures ready to be loved again. Photocards are one of the biggest wonders of the K-Pop world. This photocard of LOONAs Kim Lip from the Max & Match album sold for $250.00 USD. one photocard was produced and offered in a giveaway for tablo (epik high), jae (day6), and bm (kard). Please check out my other listings too as Im selling more ENHYPEN and TXT! Delivery: Estimated between Mon, Mar 6 and Thu, Mar 16 to 23917. Jake plays violin (I-LAND ep. 19. ( 1 customer review) 99.00 - 299.00. Sale Price 5.44 Japanese album PCs are similar, but the limited PCs are also more rare due to their limited nature, but still pretty common. He is ambidextrous. Will be sent in a sleeve and toploader to avoid damage. If you want to know real "rare" PCs, then you are talking about the winner PCs - Fansign Winner, Event Winner, and Broadcast PCs. He was born in South Korea but raised in Australia since he was nine years old. Weight: If you have 304822288688 these PCs are my prized possessions!! 9.9K Likes, 139 Comments. TikTok: enhypen Answer (1 of 2): A short answer: There is no such thing as a "rare" photocard. Great! This 1st full album is everything, and every song is a full bop! ENHYPEN () is the final 7 members of the survival show I-LAND under BE:LIFT Lab, a joint label created by HYBE and CJ E&M Entertainment (previously known as BigHit Entertainment).   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Sale Price 1,083 Weight: This photocard of TWICEs Tzuyu from a Superstar JYP Nation event sold for $318.00 USD. With that in mind, Like Water also has another special edition which is literally worth a lot more than a standard album. This photocard of ATEEZs San from the Treasure EP.2: Zero to One album sold for $265.00 USD. His soul food is dumplings (Behind the Profile Shoot). Motto: Dance is life (Self-Revised Profile). V-Live: ENHYPEN An extra special copy was made by Wendy herself, who demonstrated the precision needed to carefully place each tiny flower without damaging it. Jungwon does popping in his sleep. Seller: emmzy14 (620) 100%, Nationality: Korean, Sunoo Facts: His Chinese zodiac is Snake. Zodiac Sign: Libra Brand new second release from ENHYPEN, one of the hottest K-pop boy bands around. Ni-ki began learning how to dance with genres like Jazz and Ballet. This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than 8 business days. Thank you!! Location: Chelmsford, GB, Do you know what are rare pc from dilemma album? This photocard of BTSs Suga from the groups 2014 Seasons Greetings sold for $350.00 USD. [2021 Season's Greetings Photocard] enhypen sunghoon. (4) Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-ki Once youre done with enhypen photocards online shopping, you may want to pop over to our gift guides to find some presents for those extra-special occasions (think birthdays, weddings, housewarming, anniversaries and all those festivals) that are made with the utmost love and care by real people for your closest friends and family members! Nationality: Korean, Jungwon Facts: Fans think he looks like the actress HoYeon Jung, most known for playing 067 in Squid Game. Jay is a junior at Hanlim Arts High School and is studying Practical Dance Department. .css-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}13.5K views|.css-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.css-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. Education: Namgang High School, Hanlim Multi Art School. To my understanding, albums are packed on an assembly line where the workers are given a stack of PCs and throw them in without real "mixing". Kpop Discographies Birth Name: Jake Sim ( ) i got a rare ni-ki pc (i think its rare idk) BROKE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER LAUGH - Walker . Located in: seoul, South Korea. CUBE ENTERTAINMENT Release date: 27 . great seller to deal with!! This photocard of LOONAs Kim Lip from the Mix & Match album sold for $249.35 USD. Concept 3: Pack of 10 Photocards. Poll: Who is the best vocalist/rapper/dancer in Boys Planet? Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. K*bang, das Trendmagazin fr koreanische Popkultur, presents K*BANG READERS CHOICE #09K*bang Readers Choice #09 mit Covermotiv Vernon+ XL Poster: Enh See More. Ni-ki is left-handed. Description Item Condition: There is no noticeable damage. Shipping *Shipping is worldwide by FedEx or Japan Post with a Tracking Number and Insurance. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy.