Great info, thanks very much! Thank you for making the effort to visit our website. Charles Daly - Grips - Colt Diamond Back Finger Groove. Here is a hard-to-find, Scarce. All Hogue hardwood grips are precision inlet on modern computerized machinery (CNC), then hand finished on actual factory frames, assuring a proper fit. I could not be more pleased with the Quality of these Diamondback wood grips. Includes Special Screw Set Installed. 22 LR; 95% blue, excellent bore, very good grips, 4'' barrel, Manufactured circa 1980. Metal is in very good condition. Over the years from 1953 to 2003 Colt used several types of front sights and three types of rear sights on double action revolvers. Welcome to Hogue, Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Download Product Specs. This blued snubby Diamond back mfg. C $60.95. A COLT DIAMONDBACK pistol is currently worth an average price of $2,325.36 new and $2,066.29 used . middle of that range. I saw it in this movie!!! Features: - Checkering, finger grooves and palm swell - Covered back strap. Diamondback; Viper; Police Positive; SF-VI; DS-II; Magnum Carry; Commando Special; E & I Frame; Army Special; Official Police; . Thomasboro, IL 61878 No retail customer service at this location. Colt Diamondback 38 Special Revolver Parts Kit, Broken Grip Less Info. Description: Colt Diamondback Grips come from the factory with the silver Colt medallions and are in very nice condition! The bluing was very deep and rich, and has proven to hold. The D Frame was initially a long frame and later was shortened up. Description: THIS IS A CUSTOM SET OF SAMBAR STAG GRIPS MADE TO FIT THE COLT SHORT FRAME DETECTIVE SPECIAL, COBRA, AGENT, DIAMONDBACK AND OTHER D FRAME COLTS WITH THE SHORT FRAME.. Advanced . 2 Piece Alloy Grip Pin fits 2nd & 3rd Generation Colt D Frame Revolvers Detective Cobra Diamondb *** SOLD *** Colt 2.5" - 2 1/2" Diamondback 38 Special - Like NEW - 1975 - Bullitt Gun .38 Colt Diamondback 6" 38 Spcl. You will find pictures of our reproduction grips on the 2020 Python under each variation. Show Only Non-Guns. 9 models LPA SPR Adjustable Fiber Optic Sight Set As Low As (Save Up to 14%) $98.59 15% Bonus Bucks. Please try a new zip code and search again. Here are a couple sites that are a wealth of information: Shooting Master (Same grip frame but different grips). The Diamondback is a highly refined duty gun that has adjustable target-style sights, target stocks and a 4-inch barrel. Item Number: COLN13453. $ 400.00. I look forward to getting a set for my Python in the future. After 1966 Colt changed all "D" frames to use the same short frame. Brand new in the Box. Gun shows no use and no handling marks or powder bu Unfired Colt 6" Diamondback 38 Special. $45.59. Even had the original receipt in the box (bought in 1970 for $135). Correction..they do have grips for my diamond back..I meant I wish they had grips like they have for my diamondback for my other Colts like my DS, lawman, 357 and other vintage Colt wheel guns. Gun Facts. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Every Hogue product from handgun grips to long gun stocks to specialty knives to gear and accessories is built in the spirit of fine . $1,650.00. Colt Diamondback 1st generation grips, 1966-1978 Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 195.00 Select options Colt Diamondback 2nd generation grips, 1978-1988 Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 195.00 Select options Colt Diamondback D-frame service grips Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 150.00 Select options Colt grip pin $ 20.00 Add to cart Colt Python 1st generation grips, 1955-1960 I have been doing luthiery work ( guitars) for 3 decades now though and this was an easy, professional fix with some Tite-Bond III and a clamp. Every Hogue product from handgun grips to long gun stocks to specialty knives to gear and accessories is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue, carried into the next generation by his sons Aaron and . The new value of a COLT DIAMONDBACK 22 pistol has fallen ($1,575.47) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $2,624.02 . Reply Quote. They are very well made in the USA, with quality materials, craftsmanship care and precision. Fits: Colt Diamond Back (D Frame) Hogue fancy hardwood grips are in a class of their own, and are acclaimed by many as the finest handgun stocks available. Welcome to Hogue, Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Now, we took this classic American design and made it our own with the New Colt Zippo Lighter! The demand of new COLT DIAMONDBACK 22 pistol's has risen 1 units over the past 12 months. This variation was used on Colt Diamondback up to ca. 226 Williams Ln. Mar 11, 2023 COLT DIAMONDBACK REVOLVER WITH BOX . Please call 860-872-7373 or email nmsprts@aol.com with any questions, or to place your order we would love to talk with you. I ordered these grips a year ago and they are absolutely fantastic. Regarding our Python grips: We have test fitted these on the 2020 Python reissue to confirm that old and new grips are interchangeable. The Longer Frame Revolvers will use a different Stock Set. 1977-1978. We are trying our best to keep all the grip styles below in stock, but due to the high demand we are sold out every now and then. New Grip For Colt D short butt grips Diamondback checkered hardwood. You can check GunBroker, also. I just purchased a Colt Diamondback 38 cal.6" Barrel with nickel finish.The serial number is S74493.Can someone tell me the date of mfg?The book I have stops at 1978 and it is not in it. . Its true and if look at the search results here, I make certain that you will concur that eBay is the very best restaurant to purchase Colt Diamondback Grips. Shop Hogue Monogrip Rubber Handgun Grips Colt Diamondback 48000 | $2.96 Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Hogue Monogrip Rubber Handgun Grips Colt Diamondback 48000 + Free Shipping over $49. One of the grips has a hairline crack, possibly from over-tightening the screw. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. you save 20%. COLT DETECTIVE / DIAMONDBACK SAMBAR STAG GRIPS CDSS10. Quantity: Buy now. Free shipping. Small frame Colt's made before 1950 ALL had long grip frames that were either square on the bottom (Police Positive Special) or rounded off (Detective Special). Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, New Grip for Colt Diamondback (D Frame) Short Butt Hardwood Checkered Close Back, Float up Grips Colt Detective Cobra,Diamondback Short Frame True Craftsman Skill, New Grip For Colt D short butt grips Diamondback checkered hardwood, Cool Grip For Colt D short butt grips Diamondback checkered hardwood, Grips Factory Wood Colt D Frame (Short) Revolver DIAMONDBACK etc (p24), Colt Firearms D Frame Wood Grips Detective Special, Diamondback, Agent, COLT SINGLE ACTION WESTERN DIAMONDBACK RATTLESNAKE INLAY SET FOR GRIPS, Colt Factory D Frame Grips Detective Special, Diamondback, Agent, Colt Diamondback, Detective Spl. They look like the original and make my Colt Diamondback look like new.The fit was very tight but after reviewing the fitting guide I made the necessary adjustments to make them fit perfectly. Retail was $461. Pachmayr's Compac Grips are made from a specially formulated black rubber compound and are designed to maintain concealability. Select a Manufacturer from the second dropdown menu. Lastly, you may further customize your product search by entering text into the search bar. Required fields are marked *, 1685 Lawrence Hudgens Rd. Buyer to pay 15.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, and I am willing to ship . . Market Price: $26.95. You cannot tell the difference in what Colt used back in the day. The Colt Diamondback - 4'' can store in up to 6 rounds of ammo, which is more than enough for most situations one might need to use this revolver in. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Its great to do business with a company like Deer Hollow Enterprises. Colt Diamondback .38 Parts. More Info. Colt used branded Pachymar "Gripper" rubber grips on some later. Colt Simulated Ivory Pistol Grips. Upcoming Auctions Auctions Near Me How Auctions Work | Help News Consign Price Results. I ordered on Thursday and had them in my hand on Saturday. These are rare to find 82nd AIRBORNE COLT 1911 US GOV'T MODEL .45 AUTO Also Fits Colt Commander (Full Size), Colt 1991A, Colt Gold Cup, Combat Commander, Colt .38 Super Match & Many 1911 Clones: Rock Isl Colt Mustang Grips Colt Pocketlite Grips Classic Imitation Jigged Bone Ivory-Like Reproduction Grips Now You Can Own "Jigged" Bone Western Grips Made Famous by Hollywood's Legendar COLT 1903 GRIPS COLT 1908 GRIPS .32 & .380 Auto, Does Not Fit .38 REAL SIBERIAN MAMMOTH IVORY GRIPS NO TWO PAIR ARE THE SAME. We specialize in CNC machining with over 50 high speed machining centers in our plants. 75 retains 99%+ of its original finish. Hogue Finger Groove Grips For Colt Diamondback, Cobra, Detective Special. Sales of Siberia COLT MUSTANG OR COLT POCKETLITE GRIPS REAL SIBERIAN MAMMOTH IVORY GRIPS The Rare Siberian Mammoth Ivory Is Over 10,000 Years Old. You are going to be shocked at the prices.expect 100 bucks ar so. CONTACT US 901 N. Church Street. I recently acquired this set and as always the service is white glove and the product impeccable. A forum community dedicated to all 1911 firearm owners and enthusiasts. The fit and finish are outstanding, why anyone would buy any other reproduction set of grips is beyond me. Thanks Olof!! . Colt Diamondback D Frame Walnut Grips. . Available materials include, but are not limited to: If you cannot find the product youre looking for, please send Jim Rogers a message on the. It has a 4" blued barrel. Based on the smaller "D" frame, the Diamondback was offered in Colt's Royal Blue or nickel-plating, and both finishes were incredible. Box is fragile, but all there. Comes complete with the original factory labeled box and papers. Prev. Handgun Grips / Colt Grips / Diamondback (D Frame) OverMolded Rubber Exotic Hardwoods Hogue Inc. Colt Grips - Eagle Grips, Inc. - The World's Finest Handgun Grips Call Toll Free: 800-323-6144 International: 630-260-0400 Technical Customer Assistance is available between 9 AM and 4 PM Monday to Friday Central Time Zone The Worlds Finest Handgun Grips Serving: Enthusiasts, Veterans & Law Enforcement Since 1971 The Perfect Mating Of Iron To Hand Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Barrel Assembly, .38 Spec, 2 1/2", Nickel, Bolt (aka Cylinder Catch), Used Factory Original, Bolt w/ Screw, Early Style (a/k/a Cylinder Catch) - -, Bolt Screw, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Crane Lock Screw, Blued, New Reproduction, Crane Lock Screw, Blued, Used Factory Original, Crane Lock Screw, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Cylinder Assembly, .22 Cal., New Style (w/ Ratchet), Cylinder Assembly, .38 Spec, New Style, Used (w/ Ratchet), Cylinder Assembly, .38 Spec, New Style, Nickel (w/ Ratchet), Cylinder, .38 Spec, Stripped, Blued, New Factory Original, Cylinder, .38 Spec, Stripped, New Style, Blued, Used Factory Original, Ejector Rod, Old Style, Blued, Used Factory Original, Ejector Rod Head, Used Factory Original (For 3" & 4" Barrels), Hammer Assembly, .22 LR, New Style, Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly, .22 LR, Target, New Style, Hammer Assembly, .38 Cal., New Style, Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly, .38 Cal., New Style, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly, .38 Cal., New Style, New Factory Original, Front Sight Blade Pin, New (All Barrel Lengths; 2 Req'd), Hammer Strut Spring, Used Factory Original, Hand Detail Assembly, Blued Steel, New Reproduction (Final Fitting May Be Req'd), Hand Detail Assembly, Used Factory Original, Latch Pin Assembly, Used Factory Original (.198" Diameter), Rear Sight Blade, 1/8", Accro, w/o White Outline, Rear Sight Detent Spring, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Leaf, Accro, Blued Steel, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Elevation Spring, New (2 Req'd), Rear Sight Windage Screw, New Factory Original, Safety Assembly, New Style, Used Factory Original, Safety Assembly, Old Style, New Factory Original, Safety Assembly, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Sideplate Screw, used Factory Original (2 Req'd), Grip, Left Side, w/ Escutcheon, Black Plastic, Checkered, Used Reproduction, Grip, Right, Short Frame Models, Checkered Walnut, Used Factory Original.