would ask God, the Eternal Father, This books intent was to turn the hearts and souls of the early American people towards establishing the greatest government and nation the world had ever known. In their story, the resurrected and glorified Jesus Christ came to the ancestors of the modern native American people and taught them the fullness of the everlasting Gospel., In correlation with the New Testament teachings of Jesus, within their, shall be written my gospel, saith the Lamb, and my rock and salvation., It was upon this rock (this gospel) that the American people were guaranteed perpetual salvation. . I have looked for truth and confirmations of the Spirit more than any other person I have ever known without exception. I dont blame Lucifer, he only presents the options, we make the choices so that we are ultimately responsible. I was chosen to be a True Messenger for the Real Illuminatia group of highly intelligent (illuminated) mortals whose sole purpose is to help the human race save itself from complete destruction. The overall gist of the simple teachings of Jesus Christ culminates in helping a person be respectful, kind, compassionate, and humble towards others. Christopher Nemelka claims that he has been called by God to translate the Sealed Portionas well asthe Lost 116 Pages of the Book of Mormon. Members of the Mormon Church who are familiar with Nemelka tend to look upon him with disdain. I certainly do not think so especially after my encounter with one. Although his work includes some great insight and direction on many truths, he has subtly introduced all 5 of the above referenced items in very clever ways to may them not seem so obvious. On the plot he has installed a tombstone with his website clearly prominent. The girl I met had been engaged twice before ever meeting me. Nemelka insists that while working as a security guard in the Salt Lake temple on June 16, 1987, he was personally visited by Joseph Smith and told he was Smith's reincarnated brother. That is a rule I follow in my personal life, and it is a principle that has brought me peace in what would otherwise cause a huge conflict. Something only the US could give away so freely because of their continually advancing war machine that is the greatest beast upon all the earth. That doesnt mean we shouldnt feel sorry or that there are no consequences for what we have done. Re: Christopher Marc Nemelka, erstwhile translator of the sealed portion . In terms of Joseph Smith, I do not think he was a pathological liar. You have the agency to make your own choices and will be held accountable for those choices. I hear he talks to the Angel Moroni daily by cell phone. The three books of this Trilogy will give the specific details of what this group has done to help save humanity. Mortality is forgiven when it was seen we would fail many times and stumble. I have no need to convert everyone or even one. Nemelkaclaims he was delivered the Golden Plates and the Urim and Thumimin order for him to make the translations. As the game is being played, things do not progress in the game as it is supposed to be played. That makes your statements about the Sealed Portion inaccurate and misguided. my God will give me, if I ask not We neither should respond to an ATTACK. Religious conviction and religious following, nothing wrong with any of it. But yet getting to the third level of the temple to live in the presence of god is the only way to live with god? And if you arent brave enough to shine your light in darkness, others in the world are really missing out. Who questions someone who goes to church every Sunday? Theres an old spiritual saying: Do not stand at the foot of the bed of an ill person, for that location is reserved for Christopher Nemelka, and his new book The Lone and Dreary World, available wherever books are sold. Marilyns story reminds me of this, with her newly single guardian angel (Nemelkas wife and kids just dont get what being an angel is all about) dutifully injecting her with heroin and dilaudid. But wont it be even more important that we treat others well and without contention regardless of our differences? The church speaks of temporal blessings often more than spiritual ones, because after all, arent we all glad we can eat and drink and have shelter and feel safe each day? I guess that would be pretty flattering to me, but that is not my desire at all. Ive read it before its been published and I can tell you it is far beyond the knowledge of any religious work and it is deeply spiritual to those with a heart of humility and are as a child, willing to accept something totally new. This information transcends anything the human race has discovered in the past, is discovering today, and will discover in the future. unto man that he should act for The LDS church teaches the gospel in several different levels depending on whether that person has a temple recommend. In their story, the resurrected and glorified Jesus Christ came to the ancestors of the modern native American people and taught them the fullness of the everlasting Gospel., In correlation with the New Testament teachings of Jesus, within their, shall be written my gospel, saith the Lamb, and my rock and salvation., It was upon this rock (this gospel) that the American people were guaranteed perpetual salvation. That video is easily debunked. Richard "Dick" Nemelka passed peacefully and in the company of family following a battle with cancer and the only thing in this life brave enough to challenge him. I have knowledge that can save this world from the destruction that appears imminent. Christopher fully explains the temple endowment and is honest about its interpretation. the other. Christopher Nemelka is the founder of the "Humanity Party" and the "Marvelous Work and a Wonder" organization. That is how He sees us and why we must humble ourselves as such in order to have the presence of the Holy Spirit to rest upon us. marvelousworkandawonder.com The knowledge that I have has the power to help humans create peace among themselves, and learn things that will allow them to attain a perpetual state of human experience upon this earth. Vessels converted to Mormonism in his college years, served an LDS mission, married in an LDS temple, and fulfilled several church callings before coming to the conclusion in November of 2008 that Nemelka is the bearer of the message of Christ to all the world. As a result of this decision, his wife of 32 years divorced him and he was excommunicated from the LDS Church. Why try to change them? In my verse above quoted from Moroni, he says when you RECEIVE it, that is when you ask. I will accomplish this through a series of discussions published as The REAL TRUTH ZEITGEIST. An hour or so later, I went back to my room, and as I lay down and closed my eyes, I cried out, God, please help me to sleepI feel fucking retarded right now. I just hope you can find a way to accept what you feel is true without stepping on what others find to be sacred and true. I dont wish to destroy the value people have for the church and I dont expect anyone to accept the Sealed Portion who doesnt want to. (NOTE: If youre interested in knowing how this work has affected the lives of other people, you can review the following testimonials at. It is about as long as the post above. They learned that humanity will not and cannot be saved unless all law and authority is based on the simple concepts taught in the Sermon on the Mount. To accomplish this, they invented, wrote, and published a new Christian narrative about the, of Jesus Christ. Lucifer definitely teaches the position that everyone is equal. Is Christ what he claims to be? This is defying authority outside of your own personal revelation. Joseph Smith once said, These people are either the biggest dupes that ever lived or I am not as bad as they make me out to be.. Sigue a Christopher Marc Nemelka y explora su bibliografa en la Pgina del autor de Christopher Marc Nemelka en Amazon.com. Laws are given to guide you but ultimately you are responsible for yourself and the consequences of breaking the laws. God, to my understanding, is not literally our father. He gave these teachings to the Jews and repeated them, word for word, to the ancient American people (according to the, Instead of establishing a new American religion on the teachings of the glorified and resurrected Jesus Christas presented in the, the early Americans formed a religion that had nothing to do with these simple teachings. I know there is one thing that Lucifer and all his followers dislike. If you can't immediately see that, you should take a long study of former and current cult leaders and make a reassessment. 3. You are sure you are right, therefore I must be wrong. Your Name? If you have all the truth now, why does the Book of Mormon repeatedly tell you that you, that in fact, you do not? Feb. 2016-Sept. 20182 Jahre 8 Monate. They are not of the arm of flesh. Its not the Truth. Christopher Nemelka. I will accept that and be fine with it, even if it means I feel you are missing out on some awesome truths Ive discovered in my own personal journey. The length of my response is merely a byproduct of the complexity of your own writings. Its been there all along, I am not hiding behind a cover name. Sometimes, when I meditate on that moment, I can still see the man in white with bloodshot eyes, and I know he is my guardian angel. There is no longer any hope for the people of this world. For me, that angel is Ronald Reagan. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. If you are unwilling to acknowledge that there are evil influences in the world, then you are left open to be deceived by it. The shooter, Jessie K., Taggart is a son of Julie Taggart one of the plaintiffs in the Chris Nemelka lawsuit against the church. Theyre not going to be talking about scriptures or anything else, because thats all invented by men., Instead, Nemelka says, these advanced human beings are going to teach us all how to be humane with each other, how to love each other, how to take care of each other. If that isnt Gods judgement I dont know what is. Moroni in the Book of Mormon states that after reading the Book of Mormon we must ask the Father with real intent believing it is true if the Book of Mormon is indeed true. Can you tell me you believe I am not an enemy to the church and that I am not in apostasy, and that you accept me for who I am and what God has made of me? Whats the need for separation just because one group believes differently than another? I am not going to explain anything else about what I have been asked to do. This heritage is one we embrace as a formative part of our identity. :). The accountability of our actions is merely realized differently. In addition, when you read, you do not feel the spirit like when you read the Book O Mormon. So he offered a plan where we would not be held accountable even after we realize what we are doing. Common sense of the spiritual and eternal variety should be able to overrule these basic instincts that give us the excuse to place ourselves, in importance, above that of another. 5. Nothing that this church (or any of its factions or breakaway sects) teaches as the gospel of Christ is found in the Book of Mormon. I dont think it was, I believe it was the wickedness of the Zoromites. Why do you think in a comment above I said, can you be Real Truth by Fire? You judge me as misguided, something your resent when a Religeous minded person says your are misguided for embracing a book you stated is not true. Does God require authority to act in his name? Answer: The exact date when I met Christopher was January 3rd, 2009. Nemelka announced to the crowd that he was going to finish a sermon that Joseph Smith failed to finish on June 16, 1844 a message that he believes was divinely preempted by a rain storm because Smith was about to tell what really happened in his First Vision. by Christopher Marc Nemelka (Author) 542 ratings See all formats and editions Paperback $26.99 6 Used from $25.37 16 New from $26.99 The Sealed Portion-Another Testament of Jesus Christ is the second part of the Book of Mormon, which millions of people throughout the world accept as the word of God along with the Bible. The works of the group mentioned above can be found and downloaded free of charge at the following websites: realilluminati.org A reworked version of Solomon Spauldings Manuscript Found thanks to Sydney Rigdon. As a natural consequence, prophets and ministers are worldwide to give people what they want. (NOTE: If youre interested in knowing how this work has affected the lives of other people, you can review the following testimonials at mwawtestimonails.com. 1. They stand on a pedestal and seek our support like a false God asking for tithes and worship. I have knowledge that can save this world from the destruction that appears imminent. These same concepts were integrated into the ancient Roman Catholic Church and were responsible for saving the Eastern part of the Great Roman Empire. The economy is far more destructive than any military of the world. The final phase of my role is to explain the Real Truth about the universe, this world, and the individual person. And that we remain humble because we realize we sin every day. This books intent was to turn the hearts and souls of the early American people towards establishing the greatest government and nation the world had ever known. If you believe the Millennium is set aside for temple work and that the administration of angels will fix all mistakes made by mortals before the coming of Christ, dont worry so much for your spiritual brothers and sisters who will all accept Gods plan in the end. I no longer judge others in such a way and am more forgiving and accepting of how people are now, as opposed to what I think they should be like if they were more like I was. I personally reject the claim the gospel never changes in the LDS church, the gospel never changes but is independent of any organization. I have nothing against the LDS church Lindi, but they did reject the Sealed Portion, which means their claimed authority is called to question. Because his mandate is different than any other prophet or messenger before him, his job is to reveal real truth regardless of the rejection or how people think of it. Lucifer judges us every day, makes us feel miserable, makes us feel unworthy to receive of the Father. Though raised in a very large religious family, his pursuit of truth led him to question the validity of organized religion and the effect it has on the world. Just because we dont end up with the power of creation, doesnt mean we arent equal to those that do. It is true there are places in Christophers work that state we wont be held responsible for our actions, but that is because the purpose of mortality is to get things wrong (and to experience opposition) so we can appreciate a perfect existence and society when we become resurrected. I can't say enough how all of those involved were taken for a ride down a very unrewarding rabbit hole. Earlier I said our probation was near an end. Why? They seem to always want to eliminate judgement under the guise of Love each other.. 3. If we have no prophets to follow, which Christopher does not claim in any way, we only have ourselves to be responsible for our own actions. That everyone has the potential to find the truth and to have a greater connection to our true selves (Holy Ghost) and be one with the Father and the Son. The Sealed Portion in Christophers work is like the Book of Mormon in the LDS church. All men were created equal. People, by their own natures, are overall good and want whats best for others. I make it a habit to talk about everything a person has spoken about unless I see it is irrelevant or that responding goes nowhere. The procedure went well lopped off both my tits but my recovery took longer than anticipated because after being discharged from the hospital, I found myself unable to sleep for more than 12 or 16 hours at a time, as I am wont to do. That uniqueness of purpose and desire of experience for that uniqueness is much of the purpose for existence in eternity and what creates happiness and joy (after many sorrows in mortality). Yet you use them to interpret real truth. They always say when I came back to myself or whether I was in the body or not, I know not- Joseph Smith, and other biblical prophets. Much of what the church teaches is good for its followers, but it is far from the final word in truth and righteousness. These same concepts were integrated into the ancient Roman Catholic Church and were responsible for saving the Eastern part of the Great Roman Empire. Agency does not relieve you of responsibility for your actions, not even the ones you didnt realize were wrong. In fact, we should not be trusting revelation from ANYONE if we have not confirmed it by the Spirit. That you accept me for who I am now instead of for what you want me to be, to be more like you. He gave these teachings to the Jews and repeated them, word for word, to the ancient American people (according to the Book of Mormon). There isnt one person I know if that understands the work as well as I do who still goes to church. He thought killing Nephites was justified because his fathers taught him to hate them, and so this verse applied to him. Do not confuse standing for what you believe in and the contention it causes as a symbol of its truth, when that contention is coming from you and has nothing to do with the truth that you claim. I am comfortable with what I believe and am glad that you are as well. So to your ideology and religious belief, if you read it with real intent and in humility believing it could be true in faith, asking the Father in the name of the Son, it can be confirmed as being true. Perhaps instead of praying for a miracle for Christ to come, we should instead care for those around us as our brothers and sisters? They find happiness in their own faith, but the rest of the world condemns them with America leading this mistrust as an excuse to fuel military aggression. There are all kinds of grammatical and spelling errors a whole bunch of profanity and a lot of holes yet to fill in the narrative. Accountability from the LDS understanding to the understanding in Christophers work is not the problem. I will continue to live until I have completed my mission and the role that I have chosen for myself as a mortal experiencing life upon this earth. These so-called excommunicated for being curious people should really just leave the church of their own free will. . That interpretation, that can vary wildly, is what can make it dangerous. By your definition I am just like Christs disciples who were taught more. The Book of Mormon was the unsealed portion of a record that was reported to be a translation of certain plates with the appearance of gold. The love of our Lord! I do know that this world needs the true history of what happened back then. Celestial kingdom is not celestial because of where it is, but because of who is in it. To accomplish this, they invented, wrote, and published a new Christian narrative about the, of Jesus Christ. I know and can explain things that no other mortal has ever been able to explain. I am curious. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a Marvelous Work and a Wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Are we going to be judged by standing firm to one belief system or another and not swaying regardless of the storms that beat against it? He began reporting that, although the gold plates were a prop that inspired both him and Joseph Smith to get involved,. I no longer have any interest in or responsibility for continuing to warn the people of this world about what is soon to happen upon this earth. If you like the idea of reincarnation, by all means, join him. What does it matter if the stories are true when they teach real lessons and were truly inspired? MILLCREEK It has been four months since investigators say Linda Nemelka was shot and killed in her car. Not funny just Mormon. 31 Cursed is he that putteth his Muslims are seen as radical religious nuts. Whether or not a story is fictitious has nothing to do with the truths it teaches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKdwhnXpOQ4, Hey dudes here is THUMPs explanation makes sense to me damn he fooled us. Gods ultimate goal is for all of us to be happy, and he knows best where to place each of us based on the choices we make. It was upon this rock (this gospel) that the American people were guaranteed perpetual salvation. Whereas Joseph Smith, Jr. was the Author and Proprietor of the 1830 Book of Mormon, I was the Author and Proprietor of the 2004 The Sealed Portion. You teach very much what he taught. As soon as I figured out who she was behind her mask, I became enemy number one. This is a warning to the people and not for children. There are two forces in conflict among mankind. We will be placed in kingdom that is best suited for each of us. That is interesting.not exactly in line with the group's official peace and everything else policy, if he is a believer, imo. But they are at times responsible for unrighteous dominion. He accused the church of leading the people astray. Christopher Nemelka Has Admitted the Sealed Portion is a Scam 4:08-4:19 of the following video will be of special interest to those dealing with this issue. For this reason, my personal website has been shut down to the world. How do you accept Smiths similar claims made under an equally erroneous position but not this man. Joseph Smith is the only one of Gods prophets to be shot in the face with a gun. I still see no problem accepting the stories as being just stories if the principles are true. The only preach for material gain and the glory of men. If I am to be responsible, it has to be based upon what I know is right instead of what someone else thinks or claims I should know to be right. I think this is the most amazing book I have ever read. A God that is actually condemning those actions. I don't know that it would be a "what not to do", because we each have our own spiritual journey. Neither work is religious. None of the knowledge I have shared with the world has ever been properly challenged and proven to be incorrect. This will happen outside priesthood authority and even outside any known church by someone genuinely committed to knowing all truth and righteousness. In addition, like most of all the visions, your spirit leaves your body, you body isnt changed for a while then changed back. And he, like Smith, made outlandish claims without any supporting tangible evidence. Fully reading, pondering and praying will mean you have actually received it as Moroni implied. And why would you think they are baited? Christ teaches us to turn the other cheek. You are condemning them, not loving them. But ultimately he reveals himself by teaching that Jesus is not the Christ. She writes: Ive always been in perfect health, so I was devastated when, after a regular checkup, doctors diagnosed me with breast cancer. I do respect your belief that holy scripture contains real truth and that it is the ultimate prize in heavenly knowledge. He believes that all humans will one day have a similar experience to what Joseph Smith had: What do you think is gonna happen when all of us have the first vision, the first visitation? then rewrote it with bible language. Leaving the church, really? He says, I know these advanced human beings. Ive seen it through these two rocks, theyre called the Urim and Thummim. The constitution itself claims this and everyone follows their political leaders who are not equal to those who support them. This is my testimony of the Prophet Joseph and as far as Mr. Nemelka, well, looking back on the history of prophets of old and modern times, it is not a real standout calling as far as longevity or popularity. But only the scriptures have taught me about the atonement and the divinity of the Gospel of Christ. Any time you believe you are not responsible for things you know, it changes your course and makes it easier to remain the same and not strive overcome or address your weaknesses. But seldom does the Holy Ghost show us things as we want them, instead we are shown things as they really are. Sleep came to me like a best friend, and I sank into the softness of her arms. That can only be received through personal revelation and not from any earthly organization. They learned that humanity will not and cannot be saved unless all law and authority is based on the simple concepts taught in the. Im almost 50 and they grow to 30 for men, early 20s for women, and they stop growing, and they dont age. These same concepts were integrated into the ancient Roman Catholic Church and were responsible for saving the Eastern part of the Great Roman Empire. 4 And when ye shall receive these Instead, it has become one of the most corrupt nations upon the earth, causing a division among its own people and establishing an economic standard that keeps billions of people in the captivity of poverty and inequality. You are of the OPINION that in order to be a member I need to believe what you believe, do what you do. Tony Saiki is on Facebook. We are not scholars or historians and we are not attempting to be the detailed authority on any of these topics. I can give you a full explanation Ive already recently written on Youtube. Much of that information. Chris Nemelka. It is all right if you think me misguided, I wouldnt expect anything less because of your LDS convictions and your way of looking at truth. The church teaches gender makes people different but that they are still equal. Because they look around and they see what human beings are like. The Holy Ghost works in all places and at all times, scriptures are simply ONE medium by which we can feel it. Google something like: CHRIS NEMELKA EXPOSED, Dont believe everything you read on the internet just because theres a picture with a quote next to it Abraham Lincoln, but seriously check out Christopher Marc Nemelka in his own words interviewed by me an enemy of his work. Minimizes personal responsibility. Nemelka said her family has experienced a lot of emotions over the past year, including anger, fear and uncertainty.