Char & Lemon is rated 4.6 stars by 186 OpenTable diners. We go back often. Oxford, CT. Posted: over a month ago. Learn about Char & Lemon at 300 Oxford Rd, Oxford, CT 06478. Overallgreat experience & well be back:-)). We love going to Char and Lemon for local artisanal pizzas! It fills up quick. We ordered the arancini as an appetizerit was a mushroom arancini (it changes apparently). Does this restaurant offer table service? Great appetizers and drinks! A great dish starts with quality ingredients handeled with care and cooked following the same recipe every time so it's consistent. Bartenders and service staff are really friendly and attentive. Char and Lemon is a neighborhood restaurant that creates artisan pizzas and cocktails. It was pretty much all one could taste in the dish. Vibe was unmatched. honey almonds, roasted peppers, saba, crostini, fresh mozzarella with creamy stracciatella center rotating selection, oven roasted, hot honey, blue cheese for dipping, spicy coppa, provolone, roasted peppers, taggiasca olives, italian vinaigrette, romaine, garlic croutons, caesar dressing, parmesan, spiced candied walnuts, goat cheese, shaved apple, shaved fennel, champagne honey vinaigrette, mixed greens, red and gold beets, goat cheese, $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Location. Good pizza, pastas, and drinks! Great place for date night! Call. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Char & Lemon, a new contemporary pizzeria, opened in Quarry Walk Town Center in late September, featuring dueling wood-burning ovens and a full bar (with a signature "Charred Lemon'd" martini) The menu features 13-inch personal-sized pies with red or white bases, with toppings like burrata, alla vodka with sausage, shrimp and pesto, roasted potatoes and littleneck clams. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. However the pizza (we had 4 different kinds) had a nice flavor. Distance: +1 203-463-8519 Pizza, Italian, Cocktail bars Open now11:30AM - 11:30PM $$$$Price range per person $10 - $25 Get directions Get directions 302 Center Rock Green Oxford, Connecticut, USA Claim your business Address 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, Connecticut, USA Features Outdoor seatingDeliveryTakeawayBookingWheelchair accessible Opening hours Hours. Max, Really great all around. Hours. Location. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Directions. I love a good lemon sauce, and they nailed it in the spaghetti limone dish! Char & Lemon is rated 4.6 stars by 184 OpenTable diners. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 5.0 5 reviews #1 of 1 Neapolitan in Oxford #8 of 15 Restaurants in Oxford Drinks were good too! Char and Lemon Oxford, CT 06478 - Menu, 183 Reviews and 33 Photos - Restaurantji Char and Lemon 4.5 - 237 votes. Gluten-free pasta is available for an additional charge. Oxford, CT. Posted: over a month ago. She gave us an assortment of packets so we showed her the raw auger brown packet. Char & Lemon | Oxford CT LMS-11 Connecticut Valley Brewing Company, South Windsor . The manager is outstanding, attentive and kind. Full-Time. My daughter also suggested it to her friends!!! Kim was very knowledgeable with the menu & answered all of our questions with confidence. My wife and I heard about this place from a coworker. You will be offered delicious martinis, margaritas or wine. The salad was. Now Open! JOB DESCRIPTION. Italian. The ambiance, the delicious food, the best craft cocktails and super friendly and knowledgeable staff all make this place so special. Subs, Sandwiches, Salads Char & Lemon. We are . Extremely dissatisfied with multiple experiences. Website. Call. The service was amazing!!! Pizza is great. D.J. We ordered the arancini as an appetizerit was a mushroom arancini (it changes apparently). Char and Lemon is open: Monday:Closed Tuesday:11:30 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday:11:30 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday:11:30 AM - 9:00 PM Excellent service from a very nice young woman. I suggested this place to all my coworkers and friends. Food is good, though it's pricey. Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. Also delicious with beets and goat cheese, staff very pleasant and helpful, bartender Sleman was amazing. Click to add your description here. tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan. Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. For dessert, my friend ordered the panna cotta which she liked and I ordered the tiramisu. Distance: JOB DESCRIPTION. Spicy coppa, provolone, roasted peppers, taggiasca olives, Italian vinaigrette. Its low key and the staff is consistently great. Online Menu of Char and Lemon Restaurant, Oxford, Connecticut, 06478 - Zmenu Char and Lemon Back To Oxford, CT 0.84 mi Italian, Pizza, Cocktail Bars $$ (203) 463-8519 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:30am-9:00pm Wed 11:30am-9:00pm Thu 11:30am-9:00pm Fri 11:30am-10:00pm Sat 11:30am-10:00pm Sun 11:30am-9:00pm Save. Vegetarian options were definitely solid. Will definitelyreturn!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Will definitely go back.More, Tried this relatively new restaurant and was very impressed. We love going to Char and Lemon for local artisanal pizzas! The food was . I will still go back to try something else but def wont have the bucatini again! Char & Lemon bufala mozzarella, mascarpone, lemon, arugula 18 Roasted Potato mozzarella, rosemary roasted potatoes, shaved brussels sprouts, bacon, garlic 18 The Mushroom fresh mozzarella, cremini, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, fontina, garlic, truffle oil 19 Clam fresh littleneck clams, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper, parmesan 20 Pesto Chicken Fresh Mozzarella Made in House View gallery. Jenny was especially patient with our group, very hospitable and never made us feel rushed even though we took our time. View gallery. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Terms of Service . They failed on serving the Cappuccino. My husband & daughter ordered pizza, delishI ordered the Cod (the ingredients were very inviting to me) however, the dish was a bit salty:-(( Dessert (I believe was a special chocolate custard like, delicious!! Tea, Coffee Shop, Breakfast, Brunch Pizza was very good, service was average. Highly recommend but make reservations. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The food was delicious and such a great atmosphere! I look forward to going back and seeing their progress in a few months. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Italian, Mediterranean, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Discover, Table Service, Live Music, Non-smoking restaurants, Gift Cards Available. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The food was so good and prices were very reasonable. Management is rude, abrasive and dismissive. And its that bold, delicious contrast of flavor that inspired the rest of our menu. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. LMW-12 Connecticut Valley Brewing Company, South Windsor . Waitress was fantastic and attentive. Hours: We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. As far as sweets, the house made Pizzelle Cannolis and the Apple Crisp are our favorites. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Definitely a foodie menu, but really good. If you have not been here, do yourself a favor and go. see review, Workers were very rude. I will still go back to try something else but def wont have the bucatini again! Char & Lemon is a bright and contemporary pizzeria serving a modern twist on Neapolitan-style red and white pies, homemade pastas & Italian-influenced entrees. Excellent service from a very nice young woman. Onions $2 Mushrooms $3 Roasted Peppers $2 Jalapenos $2 Hot Cherry Peppers $2 Brussels Sprouts $2 Arugula $2 Job Description. 0.05 miles, Brookside Inn Restaurant ($$) The website (URL) for Char and Lemon is: https://charandlemon.com/ What days are Char and Lemon open? Online Ordering Unavailable . We really enjoyed our time at Char and Lemon. Job Description. It fills up quick. LIR-20541 Char & Lemon, Oxford . Outstanding experience would definitely go again!!. Kim was very knowledgeable with the menu & answered all of our questions with confidence. Gluten-free pasta is available for an additional charge. Rate your experience! Char & Lemon | Oxford. LMS-12 Twisted Bridge Distilling, Mystic . Everything we have had on the menu has been good. Had a wonderful Mothers Day brunch/lunch with my family great food! A really good spot for a great evening out with friends! Had a wonderful Mothers Day brunch/lunch with my family great food! Pizza style may not be for everyone, it's margherita style with lots of sauce and not a lot of cheese, but the ingredients are definitely fresh and the pie was great. As it is known from the guests' comments, tasty brownies are must-try here. Italian. The food was superb! Auroras is a diner nestled on the end of Aurora street next to an old community truck stop. Nathaniel was AWESOME!!!! Tomato Joe's, from the team behind New Haven's Elm City Social and Olives and Oil, opened in September with a menu of New Haven-style specialty pizzas, calzones, pastas, "old school" grinders, burgers and entres like eggplant and chicken parmesan, chicken piccata and pork scarpariello. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD. We asked for raw sugar and our server had no idea what it was. Order New Yorker online from Char & Lemon. Highly recommend! Open Today: 11:30am-9:00pm Monday CLOSED Tuesday 11:30am - 9:00pm Wednesday 11:30am - 9:00pm Thursday 11:30am - 9:00pm Friday 11:30am - 10:00pm Saturday 11:30am - 10:00pm Sunday 11:30am - 9:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No delivery Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Parking Lot Good for Kids Yes Attire Casual Alcohol Nice job Char & Lemon team. sausage, calabrian chili, house made ricotta, . There was a sauce served with it which was a bit dull but made a nice creamy accompaniment. Char & Lemon, Casual Dining Pizza Bar cuisine. 1625 Silas Deane Hwy., 860-552-6000, tomatojoes.com. The arancini was my favorite; it was different which was refreshing. I love pizza, and Im vegan, so I always have to specify no cheese on my pizza orders. LRW-5611 Le Pain Quotidien, Greenwich . We dined on the patio which was lovely!! Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. 0.04 miles, Quarry Coffee ($) There was a gentleman going around making sure the floor was spotless. Thank you for the brunch menu as well!! Call. The pizza is GREAT and it comes out hot. The food was great and our waitress, Jenny, was very attentive and friendly. They failed on serving the Cappuccino. $$ Italian, Pizza, Cocktail Bar Hours: 11:30AM - 9PM 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford (203) 463-8519 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google Facebook Opentable 4.6 Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery Tips 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT . Order Online Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Everything about this place passed the vibe check!!! . Busser. Privacy Policy . LIP-15899 Vines Wines & Liquors, North Haven Will be returning! This place really knocked our socks off. Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. Will definitely be back. The food was great and our waitress, Jenny, was very attentive and friendly. My husband & I travel 35 minutes to go here and its so worth it. I loved it!!! Great pizza. Also the bar staff was really friendly! would definitely return and recommend to friends! Ordered the bucatini however and it tasted over the top with lemon. We definitely Char and Lemon . Full-Time. Directions. Lots of GF items . Definitely will be coming back for sure. A great place. Two opposites coming together in perfect harmony. Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. Suggest an Edit, Rose's Family Restaurant - 35 Old State Rd 67, Oxford, Brookside Inn Restaurant - 231 Oxford Rd, Oxford, Sitting Duck Tavern - 360 Center Rock Green. Char & Lemon is definitely one of my new favorites! The pictures on line featured much more well done pizzas. The Charred Octopus and the Truffle Mushroom Arancini are two of our favorite apps. Finally someplace that uses fresh mozz on the pizza! As far as sweets, the house made Pizzelle Cannolis and the Apple Crisp are our favorites. I wouldnt get that again, but it doesnt change my opinion that this place was a great dinner spot and Ill go back again! Our server was super nice and friendly! They added a Cod dish which I had last night and WOW was it fresh & delish! Never disappointed going here, great place with great food. vanilla basil balsamic vinaigrette, seared mushrooms, mascarpone, chive truffle oil, housemade potato gnocchi, braised short rib, parmesan, fettuccine, shrimp, clams, calamari, tomato, garlic, chili, jasmine rice, red pepper coulis, spinach, gremolata, lemon aioli, pickled shallots, arugula salad, butternut squash puree, roasted root vegetables, au jus, 13 personal pizzas 100% Organic Wheat Flour Food was delicious and service was excellent. The food was excellent! 302 Center Rock Green . Nice job Char & Lemon team. The staff were all so attentive and friendlyI look forward to going back and seeing their progress in a few months. The outside patio caught our attention first went inside and was equally impressed. Call. Nice job Char & Lemon team. I loved it!!! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Char & Lemon has a nice ambience. The food was so good and prices were very reasonable. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Chopped Salad $15.00 Outstanding experience would definitely go again!!. would definitely return and recommend to friends! We are . Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Had a wonderful time at Char and Lemon last night. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Drink options were also fantastic - Blossom Boutique was quite refreshing! 360 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478, USA, 320 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478, USA, 300 Oxford Road (Route 67), Oxford, CT 06478, USA, 35 Old State Rd 67, Oxford, CT 06478, USA, 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478, USA. Oxford, CT. Easy Apply. I will definitely be back! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Prosciutto di parma, spicy coppa, dolce gorgonzola, parmesan, house made ricotta, figs, spiced candied walnuts, saba. Bartenders and service staff are really friendly and attentive. Bartenders and service staff are really friendly and attentive. Open today 4:00 AM - 3:59 AM. Very nice place, great food, service and drink. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Great experience here on Mothers Day. Ended up dining there two nights in a row. I ordered the signature pizza which has lemon, mascarpone, and arugula. Website. For dessert, my friend ordered the panna cotta which she liked and I ordered the tiramisu. Delicious food in a beautiful, comfortable atmosphere. Now Open! Juice, Smoothies, Salads, Wraps Pizza Toppings: We went for Brunch and had an amazing lite waffle with fresh berries and a raspberry compote. $16 to $21 Hourly. Contact Us . see review. The restaurant features two dueling pizza ovens, two floors, two bars, amazing outdoor seating and located at 300 Oxford Rd in Oxford at the Quarry Walk. Will go again. It would have been amazing had it not been drenched in lemon juice. Not available on OpenTable. Shrimp 8 | Salmon 12, prosciutto di parma, spicy coppa, soppressata, ricotta, Lots of GF items . Highly recommend Char & Lemon. The Shake This cocktail is my addiction. Salads Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford We are looking for friendly and hard working . Also had the bruschetta which was delicious. American, Salads, Gluten-Free Taxes, fees not included for deals content. I was thrilled to see that Char and Lemon actually had two no-cheese pizzas on the menu!My fiends had several of the regular pizzas, and we were all happy. Read reviews and book now. We go back often. Ill be back! However the pizza (we had 4 different kinds) had a nice flavor. Buratta, prosciutto di parma, zucchini, hot honey, basil, olive oil. 0.01 miles, Tea with Tracy ($) Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Yes, Char & Lemon offers takeout services. My granddaughter loved the bucatini especially because of the grilled lemon. The manager is hands-on and will come by and have a chat with you. Spiced candied walnuts, goat cheese, shaved apple, shaved fennel, champagne honey vinaigrette. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are average. Choose Crust: Regular Crust, Gluten Free Crust. Food was good. Meatballs $3 Bacon $3 Prosciutto $6 Chicken $4 Now Open! This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. So relaxing! My daughter also suggested it to her friends!!! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. No reviews yet. Quarry Walk - Shop | Dine | Live | Work | Play - Oxford CT Once a Stone Quarry, a neighborhood rises. Deep, complex smokiness from perfectly charred pizza crust is artfully balanced with the bright, freshness of lemon. Ingredients were fresh and could taste the quality difference. This place was a great atmosphere loved the setup. Definitely will be coming back for sure. Nothing can be better than ordering good pizza salads, spaghetti and gluten-free pizza. Service was excellent, menu has good variety. Also had the bruschetta which was delicious. distinguished living with all the conveniences at your doorstep. We will be back! 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, Connecticut, USA. Italian. The arancini was my favorite; it was different which was refreshing. Great lemonade is the right choice. We ordered a salad to split, two pizzas and a pasta dish. FIRST TIME THERE 5 STARS ALL THE WAY. We asked for raw sugar and our server had no idea what it was. The first and last person a person sees at the restaurant can have a great . 6 month aged manchango, brie, roasted fruit compote Great spot, fun atmosphere and the food was really good! Appetizers were delicious (Crostinis & the Eggplant Fries). I ordered the signature pizza which has lemon, mascarpone, and arugula. Char & Lemon Pizza $18.00 bufala mozzarella, mascarpone, lemon, arugula Clam Pizza $20.00 fresh littleneck clams, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper, parmesan, fresh parsley Lemon Chicken Pizza $19.00 fresh mozzarella, sweet ricotta garlic, arugula, lemon sauce The Mushroom Pizza $19.00 cremini, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, fontina, truffle oil Order Crab Stuffed Sole online from Char & Lemon. One of the BEST restaurants around! They even sang happy birthday to my mom which was so unexpected because they were clearly all so busy. We dined on the patio which was lovely!! No reviews yet. Great service and the food was phenomenal! (203) 463-8519 Website Good pizza and good drinks, our waiter was nice and gave us time to look over the menu and didnt rush us out the door. Light and NOT oily like many other pizza restaurants. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Waitress was fantastic and attentive. Job. Prosciutto di parma, spicy coppa, dolce gorgonzola, parmesan, house made ricotta, figs, spiced candied walnuts, saba. Karina D. said: This is a fairly new location. The food isexcellent - especially the charred octopus appetizer (best I have ever had) and bruschetta. Knows us after just visiting a few times and is very accommodating. My husband & daughter ordered pizza, delishI ordered the Cod (the ingredients were very inviting to me) however, the dish was a bit salty:-(( Dessert (I believe was a special chocolate custard like, delicious!! Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. While it was good, it was servers without a saucer, spoon or sugar. Their wings are delicious especially with their secret honey glaze.Good addition to Quarry Walk! Professionally run operation with great food and ambiance. roasted red peppers, mozzarella, arugula, prosciutto di parma, saba, shaved parm, grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, sweet ricotta, garlic, We were seated outside which was lovely except it was super windy and our menus, drinks and napkins were flying all over. Char and Lemon is located at 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478, USA What is the internet address for Char and Lemon? Ate downstairs which was fine - just a touch noisy. The lemonades, blackberry smash and old fashioned were great. Our philosophy is simple: When life gives you lemons, make pizza! For dinner we got pizzas. Ill be back! Third time here, food is constantly good and the service is excellent. WOW. The Shake This cocktail is my addiction. Price Point . The upstairs dining is real nice. I had heard good reviews and devices to give it a try. Choose Crust: Regular Crust, Gluten Free Crust. Kat Ended up dining there two nights in a row. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Distance: Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 | (203) 463-8519 | The food was superb! It was delicious. Have a salad or appetizer - one pizza is plenty for two. Vibe was unmatched. Perfect we made a reservation and were seated immediately. The phone number for Char and Lemon is (203) 463-8519. Rossa. You will be served Italian cuisine at this bar. Is this your restaurant? Bars & Lounges. She gave us an assortment of packets so we showed her the raw auger brown packet. Buratta, prosciutto di parma, zucchini, hot honey, basil, olive oil. So relaxing! Gift Cards. We are . (203) 463-8519. The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. Left without ordering. We were disappointed that our pizza was not at all crispy. Appetizers were good, specialty drinks were good. candied walnuts, dried cranberries, Pizza. LIR-20544 Sono Boil, Norwalk . Beautiful restaurant - inside and out. We tried the bruschetta and glazed wings for apps and the roasted potato pizza for dinner. Nice vibe inside. Salads Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. Fair enough size menu options for food. Everything was delicious. Online Ordering Unavailable . Very good experience on a busy Mother's Day. The pizza is real good. and will be returning. Never disappointed going here, great place with great food. Food was good. Margherita Pizza So delicious!! Rossa. See 17 photos and 2 tips from 24 visitors to Char & Lemon. My fiends had several of the regular pizzas, and we were all happy. The limoncello cake was phenomenal. My boyfriend and I personally didn't, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Orange, John B. said: My boyfriend and I just went there today. Gluten-free pasta is available for an additional charge. 302 Center Rock Green. Chopped Salad $15.00 see review, Best restaurant in the area. Everything we ate was delicious . excellent - especially the charred octopus appetizer (best I have ever had) and bruschetta. You leave the place not feeling overly stuffed as you can tell their food is freshly made and not from some food distributor. It was our first time here and well be back! Olives $3 Garlic $2 Sausage $3 Extra Mozzarella $3 Take out orders are frequently wrong. It was pretty much all one could taste in the dish. Oxford, CT 06478. We are looking to hire a confident Bartender to join our exceptional team at Char & Lemon in Oxford, CT. . Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Chat and lemon is a cute eatery in a large plaza with many boutique shops and such. Appetizers were delicious (Crostinis & the Eggplant Fries). The pizza was delicious and the chicken they serviced was fantastic! The staff was very accommodating , friendly and attentive. I suggested this place to all my coworkers and friends. Very enjoyable experience. "Lovely terrace on the sunny side. Bars & Lounges. Get menu, photos and location information for Char & Lemon in Oxford, CT. Or book now at one of our other 41177 great restaurants in Oxford. see review, Over booked and not enough wait staff. Been here a bunch of times and will continue. Cant get enough of these! The pizza and their pasta have just the right amount of flavor. It was our second time here. Spicy coppa, provolone, roasted peppers, taggiasca olives, Italian vinaigrette. My friend had a meatball pizza which was also tasty. Food was good but the service was terrible. 302 Center Rock Green . An environmentally friendly residential and retail community developed in Oxford's uniquely designated "Village Center Mixed Use District", offering single floor living that features one and two bedroom accommodations. FIRST TIME THERE 5 STARS ALL THE WAY. Their wings are delicious especially with their secret honey glaze. Try the Char and Lemon pizza, Its delicious. Oxford, CT. Posted: over a month ago. Everything we ate was delicious . Thanks for helping us celebrate her birthday ! My only problem with, Jason K. said: Had some great meals here. The restaurant is very nice, has a great look but it is very loud inside. My wife wasn't as big a fan as I was, but we both thought it was a nice place with a great atmosphere and would return. We had a drink at the bar before being seated and our cocktails were tasty, visually attractive and well balanced.