Definitely recommend this dealership. and any applicable fees. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Tulsa, OK. our. Gorgeous interior and killer Bose sound system. Easy purchase process and excellent southern hospitality. Purchased my second vehicle with Jeremy (#mrgoldstandard) this past week. If you need additional information or to setup a time to come test drive it just let me know. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. We value your privacy. I probably got stuck about 40 times last year (not exaggerating). Had a communication problem and with the help of Mr Glover and Adam everything has been straighten out to satisfaction. I'm a tall person at 6'6", so with the top up my head does poke the padded lining, with the top down when I pull up to a stop light I look at it above the windshield. (75 mi) No problems. Madelyn helped with service on my 2017 forester she was very professional helped me with all my requests and got me back on the road in a reasonable time line. This dealership offers Just received my regularly scheduled oil change as a buyer of my 2019 Ridgeline from South Point. I got 29.5 mpg on my trip to Santa Barbara over Easter. Power windows. (1 mi) Contact the dealership with Listed 14 days ago, La Monte, MO BEST one yet and it's not even considered a luxury brand. Login. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule A video walkaround of this car may be available I recommend others to have nissan in mind when shopping for a car. I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This Chevy Impala 2005 is in fair condition and will get you from point A to B. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? It's been a great reliable car for me I've had Nothing but great experience & amazing trips in my sonata Some stuff failed but they were under warranty & got replaced Hassle free! You can get more information about this car from your couch through I've had it for ten. Test drive Used Cars at home in Tulsa, OK. Search from 92 Used cars for sale, including a 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Laramie, and a 2000 Honda Accord LX ranging in price from $1,998 to $5,000. Had this truck ever since it came out and been with it since. Very fast if you put it on S mode. You both are an unstoppable duo. a virtual appointment! Copyright 2007-2023. I called and texted Erik Wells, the salesman. I also asked for a tire rotation. The car is gorgeous-has all the compartment space, comfy seating, pretty straightforward technology. James was a great help today getting my car serviced and had me back on the road in no time! We have the 3.6 and it has not had a single issue after 43k miles. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. This dealership offers They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. After looking at other cars with more and fewer miles, the price was right where it needed to be. Routine scheduled maintenance always. The Hyundai Palisade is hands down the best, smoothest riding SUV I've driven. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. No return calls, VIN: 1FAFP52U81A210589 Stock: NEF56189D Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-06-2023, Located in Mcalester, OK / 89 miles away from Tulsa, OK. We make buying your next vehicle FAST, FUN, and HASSLE-FREE!, We deliver nationwide due to our low prices! At 45 Y.O. I love the drive train and the DCT. The dealership is going through a major renovation but through that chaos was a great buying experience. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to To repair it will be cost prohibitive, so my search for the XT5 continues. Problem is is that is doesn't always start the first time. Josh made the experience a trip! Listed 63 days ago, Oklahoma City, OK a video consultation. Value Your . home delivery on some or all of its cars. (122 mi) All suitcases fit. I really like the facilities, its one of the better car dealerships I visited. Absolutely have loved my Subaru Outback Touring. Listed 23 days ago, Tulsa, OK There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. 2019 Kia Niro was purchased used in August 2022. Killeen Hyundai is really easy to work with. Is it a perfect car, no, but for the money, it was an excellent buy, I liked it so much, I bought a 2017 Cruze, and passed the 14 on to my son. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Look for them on your next purchase. Get email alerts on this search. The truck was so big; it was a truck, after all. Never spent a $ on maintenance of this car. (74 mi) They are the bestsales, management, service, parts and even the body shop. Listed 3 days ago, Booneville, AR Tylor was very easy to work with answered all my questions and very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend member service department has been amazing also. * 299,468 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Bartlesville, OK (41 mi) (918) 995-4396 Request Info A video walkaround of this car may be available Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Yes We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I got a great deal on a 2018 SV with only 2500 miles. Engine performance is outstanding, feels turbocharged. Great for long trips. Its a VERY comfortable car. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Tulsa, OK Used Cars New Cars Location Tulsa, OK Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color A 6 point turn, I pulled into the mall. Laredo w/4.7 V8 purchased new. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. NO BADGE (1,042) I'm a taller person at 6'6", short legs, long in the body. Located in Comanche, TX / 333 miles away from Tulsa, OK. He has more than earned the #mrgoldstandard name. Listed 116 days ago, Augusta, KS Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone whos interested in trucks. Calls may be prerecorded. 41 Used Cars Found. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. I have a 2014 Cruze Eco with almost 130k miles on it. I love the interior, the buttons are very easy to understand. turn over it has a scraping noise. Great vehicle! (1 mi) And I was in and out on a busy Saturday, within an hour. (20 mi), Broken Arrow, OK I've had to do some maintenance other than tune-ups and oil changes, but for as ugly as this car is, I'm impressed with its durability! The sound system is one of the best I've ever had. Save $1,012 on Used Cars Under $4,000 in Tulsa, OK. Search 22 listings to find the best deals. I was initially put off when I was told the price was non-negotiable, as everything is negotiable in sales. Joshua and Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! VEHICLES Cars Car parts Boats, . Email Subscribe By. Kirk and Donna Massey purchased a Cadillac SRX SUV with the assistance of Jose Aguirre our salesman. Used Cars for Sale Tulsa, OK Our used car dealers in Tulsa have a big selection of used autos and trucks, including domestic and import used cars for sale in Tulsa. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and The best car I have ever owned. I came across Ferguson Superstore in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on car gurus, and they had a Denali edition. Perfect. Would you like to view the latest search results ? I can fit 5 people in y car and it doesn't have almost no miles on it for very cheap I think this car was perfect. Car has been kept in pretty decent shape. Search filters. Gas mileage was great even the way I drive. Listed today, Tulsa, OK seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the there are so many perks, but also a couple cons. (12 mi), Claremore, OK The only thing I have had to pay to fix was a purge valve solenoid for the emissions mess. (102 mi) Never have had any manor maintenance issues beyond battery/tire replacements and minor exterior repairs from accidents. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Click. A video walkaround of this car may be available Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Fits the whole family in. Love the power. I would recommend this vehicle and would buy one again. Power Retail! The front seat massagers are the best! 25mpg. Don't know what's wrong mechanically wrong with it does. If only every sales person and dealership were as efficient, friendly, and prepared. Ford Escape in Tulsa, OK. 39 listings starting at $4,995. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Never before have I been able to get in and out of a dealership as quickly and efficiently as when working with Jeremy. This car was a gift to me by me in 1993. expressed or implied. Car is in very good conditions, the reason for selling is graduation. Supposedly has 'extended crank' which could mean the check valve in the fuel tank. (97 mi) (97 mi) Very reliable! Listed 72 days ago, Independence, KS And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. The next day, I backed out of my parking spot. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. 231 Great Deals out of 499 listings starting at $3,958, 311 Great Deals out of 647 listings starting at $2,250, 142 Great Deals out of 306 listings starting at $2,250, 1324 Great Deals out of 3289 listings starting at $1,500, 1551 Great Deals out of 3822 listings starting at $1,500, 133 Great Deals out of 310 listings starting at $7,500, 321 Great Deals out of 830 listings starting at $3,900, 1670 Great Deals out of 4035 listings starting at $1,500, 503 Great Deals out of 1054 listings starting at $3,958, 157 Great Deals out of 324 listings starting at $2,250, 1628 Great Deals out of 3911 listings starting at $1,500, 203 Great Deals out of 415 listings starting at $4,488, 58 Great Deals out of 563 listings starting at $8,449, 81 Great Deals out of 507 listings starting at $7,386, 135 Great Deals out of 423 listings starting at $5,000, 73 Great Deals out of 312 listings starting at $7,716, 89 Great Deals out of 299 listings starting at $10,911, 65 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $14,000, 62 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $7,143, 87 Great Deals out of 254 listings starting at $10,700, 94 Great Deals out of 235 listings starting at $7,495, 31 Great Deals out of 214 listings starting at $6,900, 37 Great Deals out of 211 listings starting at $6,498, 38 Great Deals out of 207 listings starting at $9,998.