Walk-In Closets Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. $1,305 - 2,597. English & Spanish. My roof started leaking I complained so many times no response. I haven't had any problem with maintenance when needed and Since day one Management have always been professional, helpful as well as available. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. ); and, evidence of good rental history (i.e. Office Hours They do not know how to calculate simple rent. Be the first to add a review on this property. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Business Center 2500 Marketplace Dr, Waco, TX 76711. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at Brookview Court Apartments, Schenectady, NY and submit your lease application today! Unique Features Access to Fax & Copier Amazing staff that TRULY cares! Our townhomes include washer and dryer connections. A huge disappointment and bitter sweet because we did love our unit and the location but the management definitely left a bitter taste in our mouths. Brookview Apartments has newly renovated 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes with a spacious living room and dining room, multiple closets with built in shelving and ample storage space. RETREAT AT CTM, THE. 2.8 mi, 1-2 Br Basketball Court, Dog & Cat Friendly Resident Login Opens in a new tab Applicant Login Opens in a new tab. They charge lower rent for low income persons. 2 additional bedrooms with walk in closets. Brookview has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 9-minute walk. Time and distance from Brookview Apartments at Elkins Park. Toronto Apartment Buildings; Education . Controlled Access, Dog & Cat Friendly You will be speaking to the answering services if you need any help. Name First Name Last Name Select Your Desired Apartment Complex Brookview Elkins Park has 10 units. Nothing gets done. Unique Features Appliances Included-white Or Stainless Cabinets-dark Or Light Coin-operated Washer/dryer In Every Bldg Community Clubhouse Fireplace in select units Heated Pool Package Service Management hs games like Bingo where the senior residents and come play and meet others in our community. I would recommend the area to others, who want to enjoy the amenities of pool, and gym. It is time to relax with a beautiful city view in an updated studio or one bedroom apartment home that includes all utilities. Applications Brookview Apartments Brookview Apartments To download an application, please fill out this brief form below. Brookview also has a fully equipped fitness center and, I hear, plans are in the works for a dog park on site. Elkins Park is brimming with historic landmarks, antique shops, and quaint homes of various architectural stylings, lending the lush community a sense of old-world charisma and nostalgic allure. Overall, I love living here and the price is one of the most affordable in town! Then check out the library at Brookview Commons. This area is served by the Frontier Central attendance zone. 18.6 mi, 1-2 Br Since moving in, I've had countless issues, and it hasn't even been 6 months. I absolutely love this Community!! 1.6 mi, 1-3 Br Call 423-447-6537 for more information. Apartment Features Ceiling Fans Window Coverings Oven Carpet Ceiling Fans Oven Carpet Window Coverings Lease Details & Fees Fees Parking Surface Lot 1 space, Unassigned Parking Details Take a self-guided tour of filming sites through the Douglass County Film Trail. All images are used for illustrative purposes only. Elkins Park is home to numerous walkable neighborhoods dense with trees and convenient to several business districts. Detailed Scores. This area is served by the Douglas County attendance zone. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Please contact Leasing Office for details. Autumn Brook Apartments in Greensburg, PA offers affordable 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom homes. Laundry Facilities. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. If I ever need help from maintenance, it is always handled with care promptly and professionally. Housing discrimination is illegal in Connecticut. All applicants (18 years or older) are required to fill out an individual application. Refrigerator Skip to main content Toggle Navigation. Brookview Apartments is near Will Rogers World, located 23.2 miles or 40 minutes away. An additional 9 communities are in the construction or predevelopment stage and will add over 1,186 apartment homes to the portfolio. Email me listings and apartment related info. Very low, low, and moderate income limits do apply as set forth by USDA Rural Development Administration. 14 Darby Ct, New Hartford, NY 13413 (315) 734-0406 There were beer cans is out sink at move/in, water leaks from the ceilings, there are cracks in the ceilings/walls, the flooring comes up and is not level, there isnt new carpet on move-in, when it rains the water comes in through the windows, theres a constant draft from the balcony door, the A/C and heating units are useless, we have to flip the breaker if our microwave and coffee maker are being used at the same time, the leasing office is close to impossible to get a hold of. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. We offer thoughtfully designed one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Brookview Courts wooded suburban setting and the soothing sounds of Poestenkill Creek are the ideal background for living here. Minutes away from Elkins Park train station (20mins to the city!) Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Each applicant must provide written proof of income such as check stubs (two (2) most recent required), offerletter, most recent years tax record or three most recent bank account statements (Must be verifiable for a minimum of 6 months). 611, 73, 309 and I-76, and within walking distance to SEPTA. Brook View Apartments 1940 West University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201 (22 Reviews) $1,091 - $1,250/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (2) 1 Bed (1) Studio (1) 1 Bedroom 1 Bed, 1 Bath Not Available Studio Studio, 1 Bath Not Available Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Kitchen Brookview Apartments is located in Enjoy three sparkling swimming pools, a serene walking path and beautiful lake views just steps from your front door. For any questions, please call (856) 513-2863 . Brookview Apartments for rent in Indianapolis is located on Indianapolis's east side and is just steps from Simon Mall at Washington Square. Included in Rent:Heat, Electric, Water, Trash,Sewer, NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS If income qualifications cannot be met, a qualified guarantor is acceptable (see below). I live in a one bedroom apartment and the space is wonderful. 18.7 mi, Oklahoma City, Elevate your living space and find an apartment for rent in Elm Mott with a living room. Brookview Apartments is an apartment community located in Erie County and the 14075 ZIP Code. $1,297-$2,783 To start your application, create an account. The apartments look nothing like the photos featured in this. Pool Our pet-friendly community has been thoughtfully designed to provide you and your family with all the comfort and convenience at an affordable price. Dayton Public School District Refrigerator I cannot wait until my lease is over. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. There are no reviews for this property. God help you if you have a late night maintenance emergency. 4032 N. Main Street Brookview Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 1.3 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Office Hours Brand new non-smoking apartments feature stainless steel appliances, granite counters, wood look vinyl plank flooring, gas heat, geofencing thermostats, high ceilings, washer & dryer in every unit, private balconies. The amenities seem endless. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,105/mo. All Rights Reserved | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Virtual Tour. They would be lovely apartments to live in if the leasing team was qualified to do their job. Stainless Steel Appliances Pros: Quiet. Brookview Apartments is located in a scenic, wooded area which provides a beautiful setting all year round. Permit #14111620 (Permit Type: Residential Alteration) is a building permit issued on May 30, 2014 by the Development Services Department of the City of Kitchener for the location of 8 BROOKVIEW CRT. police reports surrounding the criminal conduct, plea deal documents, trial transcripts, a copy of the judgment, etc. 19149, 1-2 Br View affordable rental at 7739 Brookview Dr in Louisville, KY. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. I left the apartment three months ago, I have called, emailed and have gotten no real response. Residents living in Norman are comforted by their direct access to the Sooner Mall, plus cinemas and art galleries. Brook View Apartments offers studio, one, two and three bedroom homes, all with unique and spacious floor plans. Currently upgrading apartments even newer when constituents move out. Home Two-Bedroom Floor Plan Application Contact Us (315) 734-0406 Directions Application Copyright 2023 Brookview Apartments, all rights reserved. I read really good reviews, and a few negative, but I decided to follow through with my move. Brookview is within 18 minutes or 12.4 miles from Chatt. Tech, Austell. Playground, Dog & Cat Friendly Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. There are no reviews for this property. There is also a lot of downplay, so beware of that. This apartment accepts HUD subsidies.For HUD subsidized apartments, if you qualify for low income housing and they have available apartments, rent is based on 30% . Displayed square footage is approximate. Not a bad place to live but not worth the price of rent. (254) 401-5370. Our spacious apartments and community spaces include only the finest appointments. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I love the in unit laundry as well as the private storage room accessible right on my patio. It is also near Colorado State Univ., South and Colorado State Univ., Main. Considered the gateway to Upstate New York, based on its ease-of-access to Interstates 90, 88 and 890, Rotterdam is a visually striking, friendly place to live with all the latest conveniences. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. They need a new staff that will treat people with respect and more welcoming. Gated Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. In the summer, the pool is really nice and a great place to hang out. I like living here because there is nothing like this in upstate New York. Add Another Phone Number. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Legal First Name *. A Brookview apartment home is more than its fresh renovations, luxury vinyl flooring, and stainless steel appliances. Dishwasher Patio, Dog & Cat Friendly Baseboard heating. WB Residential Communities, Inc. is the affiliated property management division of WBP. Enjoy immersing yourself in a good book? and just about a mile away from the heart of Jenkintown, where there is plenty to do. Grounds are kept up neatly and the maintenance team is phenomenal. These apartments are ok but the bedrooms are too small to get a King size bed plus dresser into. Snug between the grassy plains and mountain peaks, Fort Collins is a treat for the eyes. Oven Or sign in if you already have an account. This property is managed by a responsible landlord using Avail landlord software. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. yes of course as there is every where but i have made some good friends and i love my apartment and i hope i never have to move.All i ask is that you get the grounds back to their original beauty with lots of flowers and cut the bushes back.Maintenance is very good all i have to say something isn't working and they are right on it.Hopefully the trash problem will work itself out. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. PA 73106, 2 Br Nearby cities include Wyncote , Jenkintown , Glenside , Oreland , and Huntingdon Valley . Big fan of these apartments! At brookview apartment homes, we offer spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom garden style apartment homes. The property manager never returns your emails, and maintenance is slow to resolve issues due to there being only one person working. The area is gorgeous within walking distance of parks and schools in a very nice neighborhood. The next tenant will be off to a good start. Brookview Elkins Park is currently renting between $1440 and $2400 per month, and offering 12 month lease terms. 0 out of 400 characters. Brookview is a beautiful place to live! Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Upper level primary on-suite bedroom w spacious walk in closet. Secluded among the trees, your new home is waiting for you at Brookview Place! We love our apartment and glad we found Brookview! Parks: Sinclair Park, Wegerzyn Gardens Metropark, RiverScape Metropark RECOMMENDED. This area is served by the Poudre R-1 attendance zone. The second issue is that it has been impossible to get my security deposit back. Contact this apartment for low rent Disabledhousing with subsidized government low income rates. Or sign in if you already have an account. I love the proximity to Spring Creek Trial and the overall location in relation to Old Town and the foothills. Norman is a city that offers something for everyone, from nightlife to a beloved college football team to world-class museums and restaurants. Airports: Dayton International Airport, Moraine Airpark, Dayton Wright Brothers Airport, SCHOOLS They are VERY SLOW to attend to maintenance issues. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. It's a shame because we really do love our unit but the headache we had to go through to make sure they were holding their end of the deal was like pulling teeth. Be the first to add a review on this property. People do not clean up behind their animals, no security in building (i.e doors do not lock and anyone can come in), intercom never worked in 3 years living there. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Restricted Breeds. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Walk Score Your home will have a well-appointed kitchen, plush neutral tone wall to wall carpet, abundant closet space and a sprawling balcony. Dont move here. Email me listings and apartment related info. Do even bother with this place! The Management is an Excellent individual you have a problem it is Immediately taken care of. $1,375-$2,754 Noisy, apartments are large but poorly maintained, unfriendly staff, reasonable rent but you get what you pay for. These are just a handful of the amenities here at Brookview at Elkins Park, so call today and set up a tour or stop by and see it for yourself! Brookview at Elkins Park is an apartment community in Philadelphia's Elkins Park neighborhood. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Douglasville Utilities-Included Apartments, Douglasville Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Douglasville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Brookview Place Apartments 4032 N. Main Street Dayton OH 45405 (map) Phone: 937-276-3972 Apply Now Contact Leasing Current Residents Office Hours Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 Back to property listings Property Details Floor Plans Community Features Amenities Tucked away on Main Street, you will find your new home at Brookview Place Apartments! Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Apartment Details and Selection for Floor Plan: 2 Bedroom Apartment Home - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms; Sq.Ft. [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=no hundred_percent_height=no hundred_percent_height_scroll=no hundred_percent_height_center_content=yes equal_height_columns=no menu_anchor= hide_on_mobile=small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility class= id= background_color= background_image= background_position=center center background_repeat=no-repeat fade=no background_parallax=none enable_mobile=no parallax_speed=0.3 video_mp4= video_webm= video_ogv= video_url= video_aspect_ratio=16:9 video_loop=yes video_mute=yes video_preview_image= border_size= border_color= border_style=solid margin_top= margin_bottom= padding_top= padding_right= padding_bottom= padding_left=][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=1_1 layout=1_1 spacing= center_content=no link= target=_self min_height= hide_on_mobile=small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility class= id= background_color= background_image= background_position=left top background_repeat=no-repeat hover_type=none border_size=0 border_color= border_style=solid border_position=all padding_top= padding_right= padding_bottom= padding_left= dimension_margin= animation_type= animation_direction=left animation_speed=0.3 animation_offset= last=no][fusion_text], [/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container][fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=no hundred_percent_height=no hundred_percent_height_scroll=no hundred_percent_height_center_content=yes equal_height_columns=no menu_anchor= hide_on_mobile=small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility class= id= background_color= background_image= background_position=center center background_repeat=no-repeat fade=no background_parallax=none enable_mobile=no parallax_speed=0.3 video_mp4= video_webm= video_ogv= video_url= video_aspect_ratio=16:9 video_loop=yes video_mute=yes video_preview_image= border_size= border_color= border_style=solid margin_top= margin_bottom= padding_top= padding_right= padding_bottom= padding_left=][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=1_1 layout=1_1 spacing= center_content=no link= target=_self min_height= hide_on_mobile=small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility class= id= background_color= background_image= background_position=left top background_repeat=no-repeat hover_type=none border_size=0 border_color= border_style=solid border_position=all padding_top= padding_right= padding_bottom= padding_left= dimension_margin= animation_type= animation_direction=left animation_speed=0.3 animation_offset= last=no][fusion_text]. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Great Location with Nearby Shopping and Dining The property you are applying to at 32 Eagle Ridge Cir uses the Apartments.com application portal. 4800 E Interstate 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135, 6929 S Sooner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135, 200 N Harvey Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. They do not inform you if you have packages waiting in the management office. HowLoud. Apartments with Utilities Included in Peoria, IL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Peoria, IL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Peoria, IL, Apartments with Fitness Center in Peoria, IL. shaka wear graphic tees is candy digital publicly traded ellen lawson wife of ted lawson brookview apartments allentown, pa. 25 Feb/23. 120 bedroom units. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Scores provided by Phone Number (518) 377-1802. Brookview Manor Apartments. And I will continue to seek how WE as a community can make changes to make this place WE WILL CALL HOME A PLACE TO ENJOY. Persons or Families living in substandard housing have priority for tenancy. Application Date: 2018-09-04 : Issue Date: 2018-09-21 : Final Date: 2019-07-08 . The outside color is not that great to look at but my building has lots of trees around so you see more trees than building. Custom Message. (+more)Brook View Apartments offers studio, one, two and three bedroom homes, all with unique and spacious floor plans. Do not waste your time and money leasing an apartment here! Enjoy relaxed apartment-home living at Brookview Court Apartments in the thriving suburban town of Rotterdam, N.Y., less than 10 miles west of Albany. The Community Manager, IS GREAT( Rachel). High-Speed Internet Phone Numbers *. Custom Message. Email me listings and apartment related info. All applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Having my rent paid for a year would lend me the opportunity to return to school and achieve sone of the goals that would allow me to help others teach their life potentials. Submitting Request. Being a resident since 2015, I wanted to see what residents are saying. The apartments are fine, but I can only conclude that the property is woefully mismanaged. Dogs Allowed I would be remiss to forgo mentioning their maintenance team-they are fantastic! The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. $300 Non-Refundable Fee per Pet Community Amenities Conveniently Located Near Restaurants & Shopping Easy Access to I-20 and Highway 92 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Sparkling Pool with Sundeck Two Playgrounds Brookview is Bad business. $1,375-$1,550 enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. We also invite you to tailor your lifestyle experience with an array of custom-finish designer options. The downtown area has numerous cafes, gourmet eateries, coffeehouses as well as a live production theatre. Please submit the form on this page or contact Gary Singh at to learn more. Elkins Park contains two SEPTA train stationsElkins Park and Melrose Parkoffering access to multiple SEPTA lines, including the Warminster, West Trenton, and Lansdale/Doylestown lines. The biggest plus is they do allow multiple pets. Virtual Tour. 6 Months (Additional rent may apply). Easy access to Shoping and I-25. The type of work covered by the permit is Interior Finish - Single Detached Dwelling. 11311 Brookview Rd is a townhouse located in Washington County and the 55129 ZIP Code. in the 61615 zip code. Find apartments for rent at Brookview Apartments from $1,297 at 1717 Welch St in Fort Collins, CO. Brookview Apartments has rentals available ranging from 632-1116 sq ft. . WE LOVE IT HERE!!! Now maintenance I'll definitely say whatever we need done it gets done and we are very much appreciated for their services. Learn How It Works Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Cats Allowed Transit Score measures access to public transit. Inquire at Leasing Office. The guys are very respectful and helpful. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Sparkling Swimming Pool, Clubhouse and Courtyard and is located on 3843 Penbrook Street in the 79762 zip code. Stunning interior vinyl floors, gas range, main floor powder room, mudroom, and kitchen pantry! This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Specifically, it is against the law to deny anyone housing because of their: Legal source of income (refusing to accept Section 8, for example), Brookview Apartments are conveniently located, seven minutes from Route 8, ten minutes from the Merritt Parkway (rte 15), and fifteenminutes toI95, 2020 SheltonBrookview Apartments. View All Hours $1,435-$3,230 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Unique Features 24/7 Fitness Center 24-hour Fitness Center Car Cleaning Station Community Bike Rental Complimentary Wi-Fi Corporate Housing Available Dog Park Highly recommend! 30135, 1-3 Br Fairly convenient location with minimal road noise. Could use new carpet (ugly brown color). There are no reviews for this property. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. This management company also has a bad reputation in NJ. Kitchen The Legend. Be the first to add a review on this property. Safely . We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Property Details. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The maintenance team is very nice and they try hard, however they are few of them and its evident that they cannot keep up with all issues. Burn off some steam in our 24/7 fitness center or take a peaceful walk along Tookany Creek. Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm OK This apartment community was built in 1971 and has 3 stories with 132 units. Application | Brookview Apartments Follow Us x a! At Brookview we have one and two bedroom apartment homes with a variety of floorplans, private patios and balconies, non-smoking buildings and home upgrades. Alberta Education Schools; Alberta Child Care Programs; . Much of the city is built around OUs campus and football stadium.