https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHl3oqfQDDc. Daphne and Simon are both in their remote estate's library. Sommet des ocans : 30 pays s'engagent protger les ocans au sommet de Brest. It felt entirely natural to perform these scenes; they felt like all the other scenes, because we had a plan for what we were doing., Lets just call episode 6 the one with all the sex. Simon and Daphne simply cannot keep their hands off each other, so viewers get a glorious sex montage set to a string version of Taylor Swifts Wildest Dreams. They do it outside in the rain at a stone temple, in bed, on the front lawn during a picnic, and on a library ladder. The Bridgerton soundtrack takes this route, with a twist. Starring Phoebe Dynevor as Daphne Bridgerton and Reg-Jean Page as the sexy Duke Simon Basset, the show explores relationships in the "polite society" of 1800s London. Everyone tried to prepare me but nothing could have prepared me for the #Bridgerton sex scene to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. Disclaimer: This article contains spoilers from Netflix's 'Bridgerton'. stone staircase. Bridgerton, a steamy Regency-era drama about a large, well-to-do London family and, in the first season, the eldest daughters romance with a seemingly carved-from-marble Duke wasnt necessarily a family-friendly option for Christmas Day entertainment. Theyre fully nude as they lounge around and before they go for round two. You dont realize how exhausting they are!, Related: How Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish Ended Up in Shonda Rhimes' New 1800s Period Series Bridgerton, Once the newlyweds get to Simons country estate, Clyvedon, their first order of business is to have sexthis is their honeymoon, after all. Listen to my Penlin Playlist at Penlin Playlist . And that was mine and Reg-Jean Pages first ever scene together. Here, Simon and Daphne spontaneously enjoy each other on top of the desk where Simon is working. The Regency-era costumes, music and scandals on the show has binge-watchers hooked for weeks now. The episode is also titled as Swish. This instrumental music is literally giving me life. #bridgerton#bridgertonnetflix Wildest Dreams by T Swift orchestra version #initialreaction I think my right eye was twitching at the end, so i reached the wildest dreams bonking montage in bridgerton pic.twitter.com/a39bkMqrMi, anyways go watch #bridgerton#duke#dutchess#romance#wildestdreams, Anyone else or? https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x01.mp4, https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x05.mp4, https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x06-Dynevor.mp4, https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x06.mp4, https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x0.mp4, https://www.provokr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Bridgerton-01x07-Dynevor.mp4. But it veers off into problematic territory when Daphne, having realized how babies are made, doesnt allow Simon to pull out to reduce the chance of conception. LIBRARY. Chris Van Dusens eight-episode period drama is based on Julia Quinns bestselling novel series and has captivated many viewers with its luxurious costumes and inventive approach to the genre. BRIDGERTON OST - NETFLIX S01E06 - \"Swish\"- Would you like to listen to all your favorite music? In a recent interview,Rege-Jean Page who played the character of Simon inBridgerton revealed that the fans should not expect a happy ending for Daphne and Simon. Rehearsals are key to her job, she said, because theres nothing worse than having to decide in the moment what your boundaries are.. Without spoilers, the track plays during a moment of romantic elation following some serious strife for one of . It never felt like the sex scenes were just there for the sake of the sex scenesthey really told a story, Dynevor told The Wrap. Yes, were talking about the incredible Bridgerton, which hails from TV royalty Shonda Rhimes. to a '70s head-bashing tune that emphasizes a recurring motif in Russian Doll, keep reading to check out the most iconic, scene stealing songs you recognize from your small screen. Bridgerton is Netflix's dizzy dream of a Regency romance, full of dashing men in cravats, blushing ladies in corsets, and non-stop balls. Related: How to Read Bridgerton Books in Order, After a fight, Daphne storms off into the garden outside the ball shes attending. She told Refinery29 she spent six weeks rehearsing the ball sequences as well as the sex scenes, which were just as meticulously choreographed as the dances. What my role comes down to is making sure that the actors are consenting to the actions that were portraying, and that we are making sure that they are comfortable, and that there is zero pressure from outside sources to show more than what theyre comfortable with or to take liberties with their personal body and make sure that there is a distinction between personal and professional, she said. With some prompting from Simon, Daphne decides to explore her own body for the first time. Theyre intense scenes. That they still feel passion toward each other illustrates the complex nature of their relationship. All of the intimacy scenes are a massive stuntthey take at least half a day to shoot, even longer for the scene at the end of episode 5, which is an argument that turns into sex, Dynevor told Refinery29. There are other renditions of popular songs too, including Green Days Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Simon and Daphnes neighbors watching him crack her back like a glow stick outside #bridgerton, spent the first day of the new year watching bridgerton start to finish, what's really stuck with me is the montage of multiple sex scenes (to an orchestral taylor swift arrangement) explicitly and repeatedly demonstrating the pull-out method, they had no right making the sex scenes look so good in Bridgerton, now i want to live in a manor house and get railed in a library on a bookshelf ladder, cheers x, the Atonement library scene walked so the Bridgerton one could run https://t.co/ETmo7CY8Id, the maids at the door when daphne and simon were at it again in the library #BRIDGERTON, Me trying to see past Daphne and Simon at the contents of the library #Bridgerton, THE LIBRARY WAS THERE FIRST SCENE TOGETHER #Bridgerton, ( actual GIF of librarians everywhere/probably Shakespeare's ghost watching that scene.). Same Scene, Same Night "Mr. Bridgerton." . See their reactions here: Watching Bridgerton Episode 5 with my mother #bridgertonnetflix #bridgerton pic.twitter.com/fu89BXNqhP, wildest dreams string quartet cover in episode six of bridgerton pic.twitter.com/eyiEB0S0oK. pic.twitter.com/TYGDn09u5D, Still obsessed with Bridgerton? After first being pl, The White Lotus creator Mike White has often vocalised his fascination with wealth, class and the ensuing power dynamics they elicit. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift. Simon and Kate Finally Give Into Their Horny Urges. Its her first lesson in human sexuality, and the pleasure it can bring. This is now the most important show of all time. Considering there are so many hilarious and perfect reactions to the scene on Twitter, we figured wed spotlight [] of the best. {{#media.media_details}} {{#media.focal_point}}. And while the sequence only lasts for about three minutes (no jokes about the Dukes prowess, promise), the preparation and production took months of collaboration among series showrunner Chris Van Dusen, episode six (and pilot) director Julie Anne Robinson, intimacy coordinator Lizzy Talbot and stars Dynevor and Page. 8. known to have songs such as "Wildest Dreams" during that major sex scene, and "Thank U, Next . Manoj Bajpayee shared that he has no plans of joining politics despite the numerous offers he has received. The mix of raw desire, the Duke's sexy regular consent check-ins and willingness to please his wife whenever, however (including on a library ladder), is already a lot to take in, let alone during a time in which touching is a luxury. Seriously, their first day on set together as Daphne and Simon, these two filmed a sex scene on a library ladder. Celeste's "Strange (feat. People had jokes about what the house staff were thinking: Others were just concerned about the books: But to me, the most important thing about that salacious library scene is this: IT WAS THE FIRST SCENE PHOEBE DYNEVOR AND REG-JEAN PAGE SHOT TOGETHER. Subscribe if you like my videos and to stay updated on your favorite soundtracks It inspired me to write this. Lady Bridgerton recommended a stroll in the gardens before the other guests arrived." . Phoebe explained that she spent six weeks rehearsing both the ball and sex sequences. That can be so very easily blurred in this industry. This is now the most important show of all time. In one NSFW episode, a string version of Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" soundtracks one of the show's steamiest scenes, with the cover quickly becoming a favorite among fans. The scene lasts for three minutes and taken social media by storm. When asked what sex scene was most difficult, Dynevor told Shondaland, "I will say one sex scene that comes to mind is in episode 6, when were doing it outside and its raining and it was freezing cold and I was very miserable," she said. " Bridgerton - "Wildest Dreams" When Bridgerton became a phenomenon in late 2020, one of the key elements that set itself apart from other period romances is its use of modern pop songs as . There's even a four minute montage of Daphne and Simon having sex all over the estate, soundtracked by a strings version of Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' no less. When it comes to sex montages, Shonda Rhimes knows how to do it. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. The Bridgerton Wildest Dreams scene has attracted lots of attention on Twitter, so its time to highlight ten of the very best reactions. Have something to tell us about this article? Bridgerton Season 2 may not have as many steamy love scenes as Season 1, but one thing they do have in common beyond Regency-era romance: Amazing soundtracks.. Like Season 1, the songs in . Simon follows, and its scandalous enough for her to be alone at night with a manbut then they kiss. She eventually lets him in, kissing him fervently as he lifts her up and they tear off each others clothing. Everyone tried to prepare me but nothing could have prepared me for the, the maids at the door when daphne and simon were at it again in the library, Twitter Is Downright Horny For 'Bridgerton' Memes. He has said that even though they have fought for their love, they have a long way to go. Robinson, a British director who has been working in the U.S. for the past 15 years, has been a Shondaland fixture, helming episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Scandal as well as The . You know what, it sort of felt like stunts, and brilliantly so, because we had an intimacy coordinator, Bailey told Digital Spy. Related: How Is the Bridgerton Show Different From the Books? It ends in a climactic moment in the rain. While the Wildest Dreams montage spawned plenty of memes, a scene later on in the season involving Daphne and Simon inspired plenty of criticism online about its portrayal of marital rape, particularly of men. Hillary Smith)" by Kris Bowers. Despite all the nookie and nudity, though, Dynevor insists its never gratuitous," instead calling all those sex scenes "essential to Daphne's journey as a woman and finding her sexuality. My first ever scene was in the library, when Simons going down on Daphne. For context: Housed in the library where Dynevor and Page were pressed against shelves is one of Shakespeares First Folios. Fans all over social media can't seem to get over this particular part of the show. This is no chaste peck, but one that leads to passionate necking with hands everywhere. Ever since Netflix dropped period drama Bridgerton on Christmas Day, 63 million households have reportedly been devouring the show's eight episodes. It revolves around eight close-knit siblings who belong to the powerful Bridgerton family and their attempts to find love. While we loved all of the kisses in Bridgerton, one of them had to come in last place: Daphne and Simon's moment leading to a certain sex scene in Episode 6. In a way, Wednesday Addams wasnt always Latina. We noticed you're in Germany, would you like to see your local site? It is being produced by Shonda Rhimes who has produced shows that have a cult following like Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and Private Practise. Join Amazon Prime Video with this link and enjoy 30-day Free Trials (USA ONLY): https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/primesignup?ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1402131641212\u0026_encoding=UTF8\u0026camp=1789\u0026creative=9325\u0026linkCode=pf4\u0026tag=tvseriesandmo-20\u0026linkId=158e3cafb0acf9ac47772416890c5fd9- Ti piacerebbe ascoltare tutti i tuoi brani preferiti? Just three minutes into the first episode of Bridgerton, viewers realize theyre not in Austen-land anymore with the first sex scene of the series: Daphne's brother Anthony Bridgerton (Jonathan Bailey) and his opera singer mistress Siena (Sabrina Bartlett) doing it up against a tree. They take at least half a day to shoot. Starring Phoebe Dynevor as Daphne Bridgerton and Reg-Jean Page as the sexy Duke Simon Basset, the show explores relationships in the "polite society" of 1800s London. These two cant get enough of each other, and give viewers some titillation while we wait for Daphne and Simon to start getting it on several episodes later. The Jane Austen-inspired romance Bridgerton might seem like a conventional, even prudish, period pieceuntil you start actually watching it, that is. By the end, The wait is over: Netflix has finally commissioned a second season of Wednesday. When Emily in Paris premiered in 2020, Lily Collins title character became an instant style icon who sent berets and bucket hats trending. The period drama about courtship and orgasms they do go hand-in-hand had us on the edge of our beds. The show is set in Regency London. According to a report by Refinery 29, Phoebe Dynevor who plays the character of Daphne has said that she was rehearsing for the scene for six weeks. Entertainment and the Arts, Thank you, Netflix, for ending 2020 on the horniest note possible. Everyone tried to prepare me but nothing could have prepared me for the #Bridgerton sex scene to 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift. Let's just say the Internet is going through it and frankly, who can blame them? But the Dancing on my Own cover is one of my . Alex . All The Biggest Moments From The 2023 BRIT Awards, Theres a Major Issue With Latina Representation In, Like Many Sex Workers, Tilly Lawless Has Her Own Critique Of. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. P.S. 'Shark Tank India': Hilarious Memes That Will Get You Invested In The Show, Instagram Influencer's Hilarious Mimicry Of Janhvi Kapoor Is Spot On And The Internet Agrees, Fans Accuse Harmanpreet Kaur Of Match Fixing After Indias Heartbreaking Semi-Finals Defeat Against Australia, Harmanpreet Kaur accused of match fixing by fans after India lost the semi-finals against Australia, Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Storms Stage During Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar Event, Actor's Reaction Wins The Internet, 'Shehzada' Twitter Reaction: Kartik Aaryan's Remake Of Allu Arjun's Movie Draws Mixed Reactions. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Watch videos of all the Bridgerton sex scenes from Season 1including all the Bridgerton love scenes between Daphne and Simon and Anthony and Sienaand find out what the cast had to say about . Fans Love The Bridgerton Wildest Dreams Sex Scene, American History Has Been Whitewashed, But, Black Teen Girls On TV Are A Mess Finally, classical violin version ofTaylor Swifts Wildest Dreams.. Let's just say the Internet is going through it and frankly, who can blame them? All of those scenes, I think, were an evolution.. I got literal chills with that Material Girl instrumental as Kate and Edwina evaluated the season's men. But surprisingly, Dynevorsays these solo shots were actually some of her most challenging sex scenes to film. The other scenes were filmed at Castle Howard, a stately historic home in York with era-original furniture and artwork that required extra supervision and presented extra problems for Page. "Wildest Dreams," "Bad Guy," and "Thank U, Next" are all songs on season one of "Bridgerton." Liam Daniels/Netflix Viewers were treated to a combination of orchestral reworkings of Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" and Billie Eilish's "Bad Guy," among other well-known pop records, and classical masterpieces, such as Antonio Vivaldi's "The Four . When Simon and Daphne have a tiff, you can bet the tension was unbearable. So the library scene is a memorable one for me, she told Refinery29. Fans were treated to a seductive montage of the couple making love on their estate, even moving things to the library. While Daphne and Simon are in the throes of newlywed bliss during the Wildest Dreams montage, a lot of the scenes were filmed early in production and the first scene of that sequence took place on the very first day of production in one of Londons most staid institutions: the library at the Reform Club, a private gentlemans club with members that include prime ministers, authors, academics, politicians and other great thinkers. SIMON, ON THE STAIRS!!! Netflix's recent web series Bridgerton hasbeen widely loved the audiences. Caution: Spoilers ahead, and NSFW (or for watching with your grandparents). Anyway, I think we can all agree that we'll never look at library ladders, stone staircases, outdoor gazebos in the rain, or Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" the same again. When you know the steps, it frees you up to inhabit the steps. In an interview with Refinery29, Phoebe Dynevor revealed that it was the . Hillary Smith)" This cover is played as Simon and Daphne consummate their marriage on their wedding night in Episode 5. A lot of the time we were working on Regency-size beds, and although that might not seem an issue, Rege is quite tall, Talbot said. Finally, Simon lays his wife on the staircase of their London adobe and give her oral. The first four episodes are relatively safe to watch in mixed company, but once Daphne (Phoebe Dynevor) and Simon, the Duke of Hastings (Reg-Jean Page) tie the knot in episode five its decidedly an adults-only affair. I was like, 'Come on lets shoot this so I can get into pajamas and have a hot chocolate.'". I watched the hits: Hannah Montana, The Cheetah Girls, Wizards of Waverly Place. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. YouTube. Fans of the show have tweeted their reactions for that particular scene. The online streaming platform's companion site Tudum, on 4 March 2022, unveiled a list of songs that will get a classic Bridgerton makeover.. That string-laden sweetness that sets the stage for some 19th century romancing in the first episode of "Bridgerton" Netflix's hot new period drama isn't Vivaldi. Hes not even looking at her in the eye, Bailey told Decider. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift. Join Amazon Prime with this link and enjoy 30-day Free Tria. The period drama about courtship and orgasms they do go hand-in-hand had us on the edge of our beds. You get to reveal the character bit by bit instead of showing the audience who he is right away., Finally, after some arguing on their wedding night, these two make loveand making love is how its presented, with romantic kissing and gentle touching that leads to the act itself, after which Daphne says she feels wonderful. But it was actually a very complex scene to shoot. Season two has anothe, ITVX and Prime Video must have heard us complaining about the need for more nuanced Black representation in Hollywood, because their buzzy new series Riche, Warning: The following contains graphic details of sexual assault which some readers may find upsetting. Bridgerton is an American historical fiction-romance streaming television series created by Chris Van Dusen for Netflix. "Wildest Dreams" is a song that automatically brings to mind fantasies of romance. The internet buzzed with speculation that he might be gay; and the show teased that notion as he walks in on two men in a lovers embrace. Headhunterz - Dragonborn part 3 (Oceans Apart) - feat. Among the smouldering stares, the spoon-licking scene and Jonathan Bailey's sideburns, there are multiple drool-worthy highlights in the first season of Shonda Rhimes' show. But instead, he closes the door on the male couple and decides to have a threesome with the modiste, Madame Delacroix, and another woman.