Youll notice on the left masks packaging it has the photo updated to show the brand printed on the mask itself, just like the mask I received. Adjustable mask nice for little faces, and lasts through the day without tearing. NIH Study on Effectiveness of KF94 and N95 masks. Unlike the standard disposable, single use face masks, in other word the Air queen breeze can be reused up to 10 times. In case you wear glasses, for example, the Bluna KF94 mask may be the mask you've been looking for for so long. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. :P, I've compiled info and sourcing here for future reference: tinyurl.com/maskinfo2022. Our customers have published thousands of positive reviews because they trust us to provide genuine and reliable protection. Besides, since it includes an adjustable earloop design and 3D structure, you can be sure that it will perfectly fit the contours of your face. I am on supplemental oxygen 24/7. Thank you so much for your reply. 131,566 views Oct 11, 2020 1.8K Dislike Share Aaron Collins 26.5K subscribers The latest in a series of. Adjustable nose-bridge and earloop design is also perfect for those with glasses. The mask filtration performance is BFE 99.9 %.Therefore, Protects from bacteria with its excellent defence performance. In his free time, he makes YouTube videos in which he tests and reviews high-filtration masks made by various manufacturers. One reason the CDC and others have recommended against the use of N95s by the general public, apart from their previous scarcity, is that they can be difficult to breathe throughso Collins finds it baffling that the CDC would recommend double masking. I have tried many masks. [EXCELLENT SAFETY] 4-Layers with high quality Melt-Blown layers that filters out 94% of particles with an average size of 0.4 . Bluna Facefit KF94 White-Adjustable (Kid) $15.00 Evergreen KF94 Cleantop Adjustable Straps KIDS SMALL (Black) $15.00 Evergreen KF94 Cleantop Adjustable Strap KIDS SMALL (White) $15.00 CoCoFarm Kitty KF94 Kids-Small $15.00 The Bio For Preschool Kids 'U&I' KF94 Adjustable (XXS-White) $15.00 CoCoMong KF80 Adjustable XXS-Toddler Size (5pcs/pouch) A recent large, randomized study in Bangladesh found that surgical masks significantly lowered the risk of infection; cloth masks did not have a measurable benefit, although other studies suggest they provide some protection. All rights reserved. BLUNA Face fit Mask for adults color Black, mask test and reviews as of Oct 11, 2020 >> 01:07, You might also like >>Air Queen Anti-Droplet Large Size, Better fitting, better filtration, and easier to breathe through than KN95, Your email address will not be published. AirQueen has begun selling its products to retail, and wholesale buyers including hospitals, state governments, labour unions, retail chains and e-commerce buyers. Besides, each pack comes with 10 facial masks and you can still choose the color. Why arent more people wearing them? Discover world-changing science. According to Collins, pretty well. +1 628-899-2065(Mon-Fri, 09:00 AM-5:30 PM PST). BLUNA CE FFP2 mask Facefit Easy Breath 100count FREE Shipping CE FFP2 mask New generation in Nanotechnology FFP2 Mask in Nanofibers from Korea, with a filtration efficiency greater than 99%. Comfort is also an extremely important metric: a mask does no good if people simply find it intolerable to wear. For Size Large,take a look atLG KF94 product listing. No foggy glasses. A wealth of evidence has shown that wearing a face mask helps prevent people from spreading the virus that causes COVID, SARS-CoV-2, to others and from becoming sick themselves. Q: Lanyard?? Welcome to Reddit's place for mask information! Blue KF94 2D Mask (Large White - Adult Size) 15 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small Black - Kids Size) 18 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small White - Kid Size) 38 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (X-Small White - Toddler Size) 5 reviews Unless you are a health care worker or home care worker tending to a person who is COVID-positive, Flores says, you dont need an N95.. Featuring an earloop and nose bridge design, the Bluna KF94 mask is adjustable to ensure that it fits well. Sorry for the out of nowhere comment haha, I have the exact same type of Blunas made in 2022 I received (except they're not the kid version, they're the facefit large)! Well thats reassuring then. He then uses a condensation particle countera device that measures the concentration of particles inside and outside a mask he is wearingto determine the total inward leakage through and around the mask. Free Shipping on Orders Over $60+ (within USA). I find I can breathe and talk well in these masks. Maybe, but from what I can tell, that doesnt seem to be the case. Masker Duckbill Dewasa Protevtive Face mask - CCare Pink di Tokopedia Promo Pengguna Baru Pasti Ori Garansi 7 Hari Cicilan 0% Kurir Instan. We like these masks. Cookie Policy: we use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. I do wish theyd acknowledge when they do this since it always raises questions of authenticity. Air Queen masks have been found to provide over 96% particle filtration. The ear loops are looser, but I guess I can tie knots to tighten them. Would buy again from this site. We aim to ship within2 business days or less from Portland, OR. But there has been less guidance from public health officials on what kind of masks provide the best protection. Designed for All-Day Comfort Individually-wrapped N 95 Substantial Equivalent F D A approved for OTC use. I felt it was easy to breathe with this mask on and was quite comfortable. BLUNA FACEFIT KF94-LARGE/WHITE (ADULT SIZE) Protects against Ultra-fine dust and infection. this product listing does not comes with Lanyard. (No return or Exchange on this item)Due to Covid-19, we don't accept any return of all the mask items. It can be used more safely with it's excellent defense performance. I believe Aaron tested the new ones and they are still the same efficiency. Recommended for regular/medium size faces. All provide excellent filtration, so it really comes down to which fits an individual best and is most comfortable. Bluna FaceFit KF94 Amazon Mask Review Using NIOSH N95 Filtration Testing Standard AccuMed Tech 2.75K subscribers Subscribe 2.3K views 10 months ago Today we will review the Bluna FaceFit, a. BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9%. BLUNA Facefit KF94 mask is a face mask that is made in South Korea and certified by government of South Korea. Simply put, the Bluna KF94 mask is a face mask that is made in South Korea and certified by government of South Korea. I have my own son, Collins says. This item: BLUNA [10 Pack] Face Fit KF94 Certified Premium 4-Layer White Face Mask [Adjustable Ear Loop] [Anti-Trouble Skin] [Individual Pack] [Made in KOREA] $23.99 ($2.40/Count) BLUNA FACE FIT KF94 Certified Premium 4-Layer Black Face Mask [Adjustable Ear Loop] [Anti-Trouble Skin] [Made in KOREA] $23.99 ($2.40/Count) [COMFORTABLE DESIGN] Adjustable ear loop design with soft/lightweight lint-free material and 3D structure fits ergonomically around the contours of your face giving you a comfortable feel and excellent breath-ability while wearing all day. They fit perfect and secure. I was so sad when it was out of stock and now I am glad that it is back in! - Black / White / Kids, 100pcs Mix & Match Special - Now You can choose any masks you want! They cost around $1 each. One reason people may be reluctant to use KN95s and similar masks is because they are usually considered disposable. You'll notice on the left mask's packaging it has the photo updated to show the brand printed on the mask itself, just like the mask I received. Explore our digital archive back to 1845, including articles by more than 150 Nobel Prize winners. Collinss amateur testing suggests mask can be used for up 40 hours with no decrease in their filtration efficacy (he recommends using them within six months of opening a package). It fits both me and my husband. Where to buy Bluna Facefit in the US; Independent tests The adjustable straps fit with the limited behind the ear space. The 2010 US Census reported the city's population grew 16.7% from the year 2000 to 176,320 residents. Roman helped me over the phone determine which masks would work well for my family and sure enough he was right! But there is no official standard for N95 use by the general public. Wearers of nano-filter surgical masks, specifically Air Queen products, were found to have. But when choosing the best mask, comfort should be a deciding factor, he says. It doesn't hurt my nose or ears. However, research carried out by Nelson Labs confirms the companys products provide particle protection and air flow far beyond the level afforded by N 95 rated products. Santa Clarita is the fourth largest city in Los Angeles County, California, United States and the twenty-fourth largest city in the state of California. Please try again later. It could be an American reseller trying to meet unprecedented demand for high filtration masks from Korea, knowing that the quality standard for the KF94s is well regulated. Some cloth masksincluding those outfitted with coffee filtershave this problem. 165-1 Chunui-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South KoreaCEO / ShaheriBusiness Registration Number( MASKOREA ) 696-54-00691E-mail : [emailprotected]Phone Number : +821058089690, Save Up to 70% Off With Huge range of the Korean's finest masks, Best deals and lowest prices online +Free Shipping, BLUNA Face fit KF94 For Adults | Black-Adjustable, BLUNA Facefit KF94 Mask Black-Adjustable(Adult), 165-1 Chunui-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, Business Registration Number( MASKOREA ) 696-54-00691, BLUNA KF94 White Mask Adjustable | Adults, Air Queen Large Size Anti-Droplet /2 pcs per Pack, Air QUEEN Neo NanoFiber Filter Mask 4 Colors FDA, Welkeeps Yellow Dust Disinfection For Adult. Air Queens F D A 510 K approval has an over the counter (OTC) indication. [EXCELLENT SAFETY] 4-Layers with high quality Melt-Blown layers that filters out 94% of particles with an average size of 0.4 . I love these masksthey are my favorite! The good news is that you can buy a pack of 10 Bluna KF94 masks for both adults and children from Protectly. Our customers have published thousands of positive reviews because they trust us to provide genuine and reliable protection. The masks are great, especially the adjustable ear loops. The Bluna printed on the mask is really weird, and looks similar to the BOTN masks. and hopefully purchasing it. surgical masks significantly lowered the risk of infection, The Pandemic's Mental Toll, and Does Telehealth Work? Besides respirator masks, we discuss the larger subjects of general respiratory protection, air filtration, HEPA filters, PPE, and Covid-19 mitigation. In general, he recommends KN95s made by Chinese company Powecom and others, a variety of KF94s such as the Bluna FaceFit and N95s made by reputable brands such as 3M, Moldex or Honeywell. We've given away a couple to friends, all of whom immediately put in their own orders, since they said these were the only masks they could wear for extended periods of time -- which is also why we like them so much. One popular way to increase effectiveness is to wear a cloth mask on top of a surgical mask. Hes five years old. [HYGIENIC PACKAGING] Individually packed to fulfill hygiene standards for product safety. The Bio For Preschool Kids 'U&I' KF94 Adjustable(XXS-White) Carrie Bradean. 2023 Protectly TM. Santa Clarita Tourism Office 23920 Valencia Blvd, Ste. S$1.70 Even when adjusted they come up high on the face and interfere w their eyes. Same mask, same filtration, new look! Such masks are designed for small faces and are easy to put on. The first time, I got one mask with a rubber band on it, apparently previously containing the other nine. 3M N95 Respirator, VFlex Particulate Respirator 9105, Disposable, Sweeping, Sanding, Grinding, Sawing, Bagging, Dust, 50/Box, (100 Count) Good Manner KF94 Protective Face Safety Mask (White) Made in South Korea. 100 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 tel: (661) 286-4084 email: tourism@santa-clarita.com In fact, when tested in Germany,it obtained "Excellent" rating for skin irritation even if you need to wear it for prolonged hours. Great service. The Korean and English characters are equally legible and printed clearly on both packages, and Id expect a scanned and copied versions quality to be at least somewhat denigrated. Cookie Policy: we use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. 2023 Scientific American, a Division of Springer Nature America, Inc. The CDC has released a somewhat amusing graphic demonstrating styles of facial hair that are appropriate to wear with a respirator. To me, the minimum I want to see people wear is a KN95 or KF94 with the Delta variant, Collins says. /per, BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9%. The packaging is nearly identical to previous masks Ive bought, save for the upper righthand corner, where it usually says CCM, it now says KN Flax. [COMFORTABLE DESIGN] Adjustable ear loop design with soft/lightweight lint-free material and 3D structure fits ergonomically around the contours of your face giving you a comfortable feel and excellent breath-ability while wearing all day. Learn more Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "Blue Industry" masks in the United States of America. In addition, it is breathable allowing you to wear it as long as you need during the day. Yes, I immediately noticed a glue scent on the new Bluna masks that I bought in June 2022, and they have the word "Bluna" on them. UPS/FedEx GROUND FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OVER $100 in USA (Hawaii-USPS Priority) WHOLESALE INQUIRIES contact@kollecte.com**Pick Up Service Available NOW**, FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OVER $100 with UPS/FedEx **Pick Up Service Available NOW**, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Happylife Goodday KF94 Youth(Black)-English Packaging. The photos might skew it, but in person, the two look totally the same. Yet, price is a little high compare to others. A friend had given me a mask that I loved, and since the name and the package of the ones I just received matched, I thought they would be the same. Air Queen mask is a F D A 510 k approved surgical respirator (K172500) with a use indication as follows, to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to protect both the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from transfer of microorganism, body fluids and particulate materials. Therefore, the mask provides the maximum protection while being used even in day-to-day activities.Above all. At this point in the pandemic, with supplies of high-quality masks readily available in many areas, perhaps it is time to ditch loose-fitting cloth or surgical masks for something that provides better protection. However, the most important factor to consider is that the Bluna KF 94 mask is incredibly safe. Unfortunately, they dont fit as well. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Bluna Adjustable KF94 Mask Adult/Kids - 10 Pack ($2.25 per mask), KF94 Rating Certified by the government of South Korea, Individually sealed for highest hygiene standards and product safety, KF94 is the South Korean certified equivalent to the N95 and the KN95 masks. FACE-FIT* design with adjustable string adapts the face of wearers. This discussion from several months ago shows some of the packaging changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Masks4All/comments/p7ubmq/fwiw_bluna_kid_kf94_august_vs_june_batch/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. I saw that post, but these ones are different than that. Breathable and comfortable KF94 (Korea FDA certified) BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9% tested by KOTITI, Korea Four layers protection with KF94 standard Individual packaging Mask for Adults and kids White and Black colour 100% Made in Korea. Recommended forregular/medium size faces. Though you might have English packaging which is rarer. This mask is comfortable, adjustable, and meets safety standards needed right now. Puri Black- 23:12https://behealthyusa.net/collections/dr-puri-brand/products/kf94-mask-medium-white-kfda-fda-ce-approved-us-version-english-package-1?variant=36887199776932Kleannara- 33:13Supplied by ViewerAll Keeper Black - 30:49https://www.everydaybeautylab.com/all-keeper-kf94-face-mask-black-all-keeper-kf94-1pcs/Arun KN95 External Nose Clip- 26:17https://longanmerch.com/products/arun-kn95?variant=34450833866796ILWOUL KF94- 28:22https://behealthyusa.net/collections/ilwoul-brand/products/ilwoul-kf94-mask-kfda-approved-fda-registered-100pcsBonafide Powecom KN95(Headband) - 14:70https://bonafidemasks.com/kn95-respirator-mask-headband-style-fda-authorized/Arun KN95 Internal Nose Clip-29:36https://longanmerch.com/products/arun-kn95?variant=34450833834028All Keeper White- 31:54https://www.everydaybeautylab.com/all-keeper-kf94-face-mask-white-all-keeper-kf94-1pcs/ILWOUL KF80- 34:43https://behealthyusa.net/collections/ilwoul-brand/products/ilwoul-kf80-mask-kfda-approved?variant=36887430103204FLTR95 KN95- 35:54https://www.costco.com/fltr95-sealing-face-mask%2C-100-masks.product.100670394.htmlWeeCan Cloth Mask- 37:58https://longanmerch.com/products/wecan-cottonmask?variant=34320472604716 The masks are great, especially the adjustable ear loops. You can probably reuse it until it becomes visibly damaged or soiled, Marr says. (No return or Exchange on this item)Due Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "Blue Industry" masks in the United States Of America. Are there sizes other than large? There was a problem completing your request. Cloth masks are okay, too, she adds, as long as they have three layers. Bluna Facefit KF94 Black-Adjustable(Adult). Ive been buying Bluna Facefit KF94 kids masks for over a year now, and this latest batch is in slightly different (maybe updated?) So does double masking work? As N95s become more available they can be worn in non-healthcare settings, however, cloth masks are an acceptable and recommended option for masking., The agency announced in May that supplies of approved respirator masks had increased significantly. When asked why it only updated it guidance on N95 use by the public in September, Fulce replied that the CDCregularly reviews and updates its guidance as more information becomes available.. The most important layer of protection, Prather says, is to never let the virus get out in the air in the first place., Tanya Lewis is a senior editor at Scientific American who covers health and medicine. 3m The truth is that even during lockdown periods, we still need to go to the grocery store, to the bank, or even to the pharmacy. For the record, I bought them from Amazon, ordered Jan 4, 2022, received the 14th. I love these masksthey are my favorite! I felt it was easy to breathe with this mask on and was quite comfortable. One of the best things about the Bluna KF94 mask is that it is available for both adults and kids. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Available in Adult & Kids sizes. Collins sees no reason why kids could not tolerate them. Free shipping for purchase above $80. However, both manufacturers list the "fully opened" height as 15.2 cm. No complaints about comfort which is also a plus! Featuring an earloop and nose bridge design, the Bluna KF94 mask is adjustable to ensure that it fits well. Be safe and protect your loved ones from PM2.5, Haze, Dusts and Virus. Great seal, easy breathability, inhalation and exhalation are more comfortable than any other I tried. While the 3M N95 is the gold standard for health care workers in . All. They fit perfect and secure. One of the KN FLAX packages is date stamped 20220105G -- I'm assuming that's when it was manufactured. What I usually say is The best mask is the one you wear properly, says JudithFlores, a pediatrician and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and of the New York Academy of Medicine. All sales are final. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "Blue Industry" masks in the United States of America. Filled order quickly. 2. The shape and stiff structure of this mask around my mouth allows me to breath with ease. Its not bulky and I am able to breath not like other mask. Unlike the conventional filters, such as melt blown filter, nano fiber filter retains its filtration rate after many uses. Also, the fabric/ material doesnt feel the same. All Do not add this product to your cart. I didnt notice any type of scent different than other batches Ive bought. These parents might find Collinss recommendations for high-filtration kids masks particularly helpful. S$3.00 And to clarify, I used a photo translator to translate the Korean, which is how I know (roughly) that the warnings say the same stuff, just worded a little differently. KF94 Rating Certified by the government of South Korea Made in South Korea . Available in Adult & Kids sizes. Highly recommended. It surprised me when I scrolled down and saw a "new packaging" explainer that did not explain that it was a completely new company making the masks. KF94 masks are the South Korean equivalent of the N95. Size Guide: Adult - perfect for regular/medium size faces. There are a number of national standards for respirator quality. If doing so is too difficult, a wearer might not only find the mask less comfortable but also suck in air around its sides, negating its filtration. Adjustable ear loop design with soft/lightweight lint-free material and 3D structure fits ergonomically around the contours of your face giving you a comfortable feel and excellent breath-ability while wearing all day. The nano-masks are approved for use during surgical procedure. Please visit the bundle page to edit. 3m 3m. Great for small faces. Great customer service and quick to respond. POSH KF94 Mask 2022 Posh Holiday Special Posh New Arrivals POSH KF94 Mask Mix & Match Posh Large(For Adult) Posh Small(For Kid) Ive added links. Sometimes other masks end up going into your mouth you inhale hard but this one doesn't for me. The CDCs Web site warns that about 60 percent of KN95 respirators available in the U.S. are counterfeit. Early on in the pandemic, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization told the public not to wear N95 respirators, a type of mask that is made from high-tech synthetic fibers and provides a high level of protection against virus-laden airborne particles called aerosols. Featuring an earloop and nose bridge design, the BLUNA Facefit KF94 mask is adjustable to ensure that it fits well. "Comparing it to an N95 which has 95% filtration efficiency, this is 94% good at filtering out particles. The Air Queen comes in both Adult and Child Sizes. So, if you have children, you may want to consider buying the Bluna KF94 mask. (No return or Exchange on this item)Due to Covid-19, we don't St Patricks Day Special 10pcs Mix & Match, St Patricks Day Special 30pcs Mix & Match, 10pcs Mix & Match KF94 Sampler Kit - It's your choice, Pick, Try what you want, 50pcs Mix & Match Special - Now You can choose any masks you want! They shipped the wrong color on the order but they resolved it. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Kids - fits ages 5-13. While there are not a great deal of data on this, some research suggests that the longer a persons beard or mustache is, the less effective a mask will be because it makes an inferior seal with the face. Knowledge awaits. I found myself giving the mask to family members telling them how great it was and that I felt they would really like trying it . New Blue KF94 Tiger 3D Packaging. Oh, also, mine doesn't even say ccm or kn flax, it doesn't have a logo at all in the corner anyhow, did you ever determine if these new ones were legit? Very satisfied with the youth mask. 10. I dont think surgical masks are good enough anymore, and we shouldve gotten rid of cloth masks last summertheyre not even in the spectrum of good filtration. In case you don't know, WHO recommends that face masks should include several layers to be able to protect you better from getting infected. KF94 is the South Korean certified equivalent to the N95 and the KN95 masks. When it comes to mask effectiveness, the most important parameters are filtration, fit and comfort. Flores believes surgical masks are the most convenient and cleanest option if they are discarded after each use. After all, the World Health Organization (WHO) advises us that we should wear facial masks when we are interacting with others.