Although the bioavailability of blackstrap molasses is about 85%, it is not readily absorbed into the body. He cured his cancers by taking this protocol in order to simply maintain his body pH at 8.0 - 8.5 for 4 days, which was enough to completely wipe out both the prostate as well as bone cancers. It is part of a treatment to prevent and fight some kinds of cancer. So I searched for evidence of other possible natural sugar sources being used with Sodium bicarbonate within a cure. All the gem nutrients lie in the molasses. Cross-posted to the Hives Remedies page. 2023 Earth Clinic LLC. It can help your digestion. i thought i would post this for other people who for whatever reason found they couldn't take blackstrap molasses straight. It is low in fat but is quite good for energy because it is high in carbohydrates. Blackstrap Molasses is an inexpensive and popular home remedy, yet not without side effects for some. 5) Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda & 1 teaspoon molasses/syrup in 1 cup water. In addition to calcium, molasses is rich inB vitamins, particularly B6, as well as magnesium. Plantation Blackstrap Molasses (Conventional) Blackstrap molasses. But if you think you ever need a "tune-up" for cancer at any time, repeat all the above steps. Infact I had to take medication to stop this heavy flow . Is it safe to order cannabis seeds online? The piece was also written up by Dr Sircus, a well known natural allopathic doctor. Blackstrap molasses has a lead warning from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) because the processing of molasses infrequently involves using a direct flame with coals that may. Watch a lot of comedy, laugh a lot. Anemia a condition that results in a lack of healthy red blood cells is often caused by iron deficiency. Studies in animals indicate that supplementing the diet with molasses can help increase levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol. See my posts on ph and cancer https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/cancer_questions.html#Question_2158 a little after. Heat the water and baking soda together, turn off heat, and then add the molasses or syrup. Mix 3 parts molasses and 1 part baking soda in a double boiler, heat till combined and tastes pleasant. I appreciate the warning, mate!! The resulting product has the least amount of sugar content and, as a result, is the least fermentable. Note:When possible, try to get all your nutrients and supplements from the same company. 5. The amount of lead in blackstrap molasses is 0.3 parts per million. Blackstrap Molasses contains vitamin B6, iron, calcium, magnesium and . Here is a link describing melatonin use for breast cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8525668/. Additional examples of direct-fired processes wherein changes in fuel may lead to contamination are processes utilizing: Rotary driers Grain driers Smoke-curing units Vermiculite poppers Certain equipment in by-product plants. It is a useful remedy to treat acne and eczema. Prop 65 is officially known as the safe drinking water and toxic enforcement act of 1986. That said, molasses has an alike glycemic index ranking to refined sugar. Can I still harvest her buds? Apparently, this cancer cure works exactly the same if you use molasses and Sodium Bicarbonate. Any products produced by direct firing with these heavy fuel oils are subject to possible contamination. Please let us know if you have ever tried this remedy and how it worked out. Yong, Yong W: So hurt you are dealing with this. ), My 2023 New Years Resolutions for Growing Cannabis, 7 Lessons I Learned about Growing Cannabis in 2022, How to Use AI chatbots like ChatGPT to help legalize home growing for cannabis growers, 2022 Reflections: Current State of Cannabis for Growers, How to Save Electricity when Growing Weed, Stealthy Exhaust Systems for Indoor Plants (Vent Heat! Milly, https://onf.ons.org/onf/31/4/herbs-or-natural-products-decrease-cancer-growth-part-one-four-part-series/html/full. Also, if you have not tried applying iodine on lumps, this has been a miracle to many, remember to take your selenium. Arm & Hammer was used in this protocol.). Primarily, producers crush sugar cane or sugar beets to bring out the juice. Marijuana growers have been happily using molasses for decades. It is rich in minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and other B complex vitamins, the deficiencies of which can pose a serious cancer risk. I buy Safegard for 10 lb dogs, from Chewy, as part of my treatment program for stage 3 melanoma. Some women find that it helps to regulate menstrual bleeding, yet at least one Earth Clinic reader reports that it increased menstrual bleeding. If you're concerned about your blood sugar, an alternative to blackstrap molasses is Stevia. however that month when my period came i noticed that i had no cramping or clots at all. No matter how good the supplements or treatment, one must address trauma from life events. Apricot Seeds are worth looking into, too. New reports reveal the important role that molasses play in healing, curing, and preventing disease such as cancer and ulcers. I don't feel well, lost so much weight down to 38Kg. Well I might suggest a couple of them. Molasses, which is vitamin- and mineral-rich, is said to help maintain healthy bones. It has the consistency of a thick syrup, as the third boiling of sugar syrup yields blackstrap molasses. (Arm & Hammer is supposedly aluminum free also. Milly, Is the book you are referring to CURE: A Journey into the Science of Mind over Body? Note: As an Amazon Associate, GrowWeedEasy.com earns a commission from qualifying purchases. All rights reserved. Unsulphured. We all want variety in our meals, the organic ingredients make us love our food more. This is primarily related to the inability to follow a properly balanced diet. Productos Aditivos | KEMTIA | QFine-Synthesis. Here's the things, I increased BLACK STRAP MOLLASSES in my daily diet lately.OUFF! Blackstrap Molasses. There is not much evidence molasses can give you cancer, but regulations require that food with any amount of lead or acrylamide must have a warning label. Instead, use life-style changes. It is derived from sugar cane. How to Grow Different Cannabis Strains Together. Please provide the author(s) name and more identifiable info of the book you are referring to as there are several different possibilities Can hydrogen peroxide speed up the process? Please note that we use cookies necessary for the functioning of our website, cookies that optimize the performance. I wish that she was here now because I believe that now I could have tried more to help her. At this point we will try most anything. When someone recommended Artemisinin for Anti-Cancer Protocol she researched it and decided to try it. One study reveals that eating it alongside meals that contain carbs benefited in lower blood sugar and insulin levels than simply eating the meals on their own. Molasses supplies no fatty acids. My mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer that has metastesized to the brain. Fruit, whether fresh or frozen, is also a very healthy sweetener. How to Germinate Cannabis Seeds in Soil or Coco (Easy Germination! Pure sorghum, for example, is sometimes referred to as sorghum molasses and is often confused with blackstrap molasses. I took molasses for two mornings and have more and more hives. I am sorry to hear what you and family are going through. Bag Seed vs Hype Seed: Is it worth it to buy cannabis seeds? Flushing Cannabis Before Harvest (for Smoother Buds), 5 Best LED Grow Lights 2023 (Cannabis Yields, Speed, & Bud Quality). Blackstrap molasses also contains lactic acid which can help fight against pimples and blackheads and promote the healing of damage to the skin, such as burns, cuts, and other lesions. Stevia or Monkfruit should be used instead. Some coals used for. Cover Crops & Companion Plants for Growing Weed: Good or Bad Idea? One tablespoon of blackstrap molasses contains 20% of the iron you need each day. Look for acidic brain https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/asthenia_questions.html. I can't speak to the remedy that you mentioned, but I would like to mention the use of melatonin in both breast cancer and bone cancer as well as its anti metastasis effects. Is Soursop ok for someone who has had auto immune disease in the past? Someone mentioned in one of my groups that she had cancer and this helped her cancer. LED Grow Light Deep Dive: How Does LED Color Spectrum Affect Cannabis Plants? Plenty of iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium make it a vital sugary source for daily life. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. so i realized that the molasses (even taken that 2 times with the bad side effects) had a good effect on my period. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdSTxmQleI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLewYwteCKo. Might find some things to research more on and may lead you to more discoveries of compatibility with your wife's current chemo treatment plan. Its use may lead to contamination with substantial levels of potash. It provides me with a lot of energy. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. About 901ppb of acrylamide was found in black molasses. it doesn't have side effects when i make whole wheat gingerbread cookies sweetened with molasses. Studies also show that these antioxidants can help guard cells from the oxidative stress associated with cancer and other diseases. Can Nutrients Make Your Weed Grow Faster? So, I workout a lot (almost every day) since years. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the WebMD, Smart Grocery Shopping When You Have Diabetes, Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and Cats, Bird Flu Deaths Prompt U.S. to Test Vaccine in Poultry, COVID Treatment in Development Appears Promising, Marriage May Help Keep Your Blood Sugar in Check, Getting Outdoors Might Help You Take Fewer Meds, New Book: Take Control of Your Heart Disease Risk, MINOCA: The Heart Attack You Didnt See Coming, Health News and Information, Delivered to Your Inbox, Potential Health Benefits of Blackstrap Molasses, Becoming a Vegetarian: Foods to Choose From. Get an adaptogens, like Hawthirn berry syrup take daily, less stress, iron strong immune system means fit and heaktj and recovery. At this point, the smells have already been deposited into the buds. Please note that we use cookies necessary for the functioning of our website, cookies that optimize the performance. If so what strength/type and amount of each in the mixture? Molasses is a great source of iron, selenium, and copper, all of which help balance healthy bones. 5. That said, downing a tablespoon of molasses may not be everyone's thing. I don't think the glucose would feed the cancer, as long as the one is keeping their general glucose levels down, dairy and lactose should be cut off completely or as much as possible, so should wheat, buck wheat and other grains is better. I found the therapy BodyTalk to be an amazingly effective modality. Foods with great antioxidant protection are believed to help prevent cancer and heart disease and may also slow the effects of aging. Bagasse (crushed sugar cane stalks) is used in selected areas for direct firing and may result in contamination of products with potash (KOH). I have a question related to this treatment - If we are using Baking Soda / as well as Aloe Vera - which should be taken first and how close can they be taken? add 7/8 teaspoon (approx) baking soda. The Perpetual Harvest: Grow Unlimited Weed! Blackstrap molasses is known to contain a significant amount of micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese. Dear Ruthie, please look into High Dose +50 grams Vit C IV's, Vit B17 (bitter apricot kernels), pure spirit of turpentine, high pH water (Iceland brand). We can take this as a precautional activity done by the companies. <<<. Some readers report that it helps with their dogs' arthritis! The recipe below is a great use of black-strap molasses. Please let me know --or may be it was due to some yoga exercises. However, the economics of sugar changed after World War I, causing people to switch their allegiance to refined sugar. There are very inspiring books written by survivers who also tell you what they did and why they think that it did work. You should take a high dosage of potassium daily with this cure. One is low dose naltrexone.. Taken just before bedtime. hi David, I love to know your exact dosage of Baking Soda + Molassie with Hydrogen peroxide. Good luck. I gave it to a few friends who had cancer and it helped them.I think meditation, vitamins, eating lots of vegetables, and thanking GOD every day really helps. Protocel was invented by a chemist named Jim Sheridan. You can google Joe Tippens and read about how he cured himself with dewormer. I just finished the baking soda and molasses and the alkaline diet, even going an extra day, but the affected areas seem to be more inflamed. Why are cannabis plants getting nutrient deficiencies when the pH is correct? Calcium oxide or "Quicklime" is produced by roasting calcium carbonate (limestone) in kilns, utilizing a direct flame method, until all of the carbon dioxide is driven off. If blackstrap molasses is found being sold in California without this warning, anyone can bring a lawsuit against the manufacture which has happened to almost every brand and maker of blackstrap molasses. This study goes into further detail of melatonin's methods of action as they relate to osteosarcoma and further elucidate melatonin protective effects against the known side effects of chemotherapy : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC6952995/. I found Baking Soda and Molasses very effective. Thank you to brave legend. Anemia a condition that results in a lack of healthy red blood cells is often caused by iron deficiency. Now I am seeing lumps in the lymph node areas of the neck and collarbone. This doctor was on the George Noory radio show one night. Right now my husband and I are ok and there are no such problems in the family but my reason for reading these books is that it is better to have the information before the crisis strikes. 6 pm, pee on urine pH strip. It's the thickest of the three and contains vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium, and magnesium, leading health experts to believe blackstrap molasses may hold great health benefits. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by our Medical Disclaimer, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy agreements. Molasses have different types that are available in various colors, flavors, and sugar quantities. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. This is expected and may eventually lessen.). Prop 65 warning on molasses packaging Your answer would be much appreciated. See https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/cancer_questions.html and look for REMEDIES NEEDED FOR ANAPLASTIC ASTROCYTOMA BRAIN TUMOR. When even this fuel became scarce, a supply of fuel oil said to be equivalent to #3 diesel was purchased and blended with #2 diesel to obtain the required viscosity for proper combustion in the firm's kilns. Ginger tea to help with nausea, Astragalus, Mushroom Formulas, (Fu Zheng) getting Vit. Most varieties of blackstrap molasses are created by boiling sugarcane or beets. Read about Protocel at www.outsmartyourcancer.com. Prevents Anemia Because blackstrap molasses contains iron, it helps produce hemoglobin and red blood cells to prevent anemia. 600W MH/HPS Cannabis Grow Setup & Tutorial, Fix Your Limiting Factor to Improve Yields, How Many Cannabis Plants Should I Grow? Thus product processed before the combustion chamber is thoroughly hot, or processed with a "lean" fuel ratio (a short, blue, non-luminous flame) may become adulterated with aldehydes. http://www.phkillscancer.com/home. 0.2 milligrams of vitamin B6 (10 percent DV), 0.7 milligrams of manganese (37 percent DV). Thanks for sharing the hydrogen peroxide for stomach cancer story! Because antioxidants help protect your cells from damage from free radicals that result when your body breaks down food. Remember, this is a multi-prong approach. Blackstrap molasses is a viscous substance, which means it has a thick, sticky consistency that's between a solid and liquid. In the process of refining the cane, the juice is pressed from the plant, then boiled to make refined sugar crystals. Thats why we were shocked when we received the following email from a reader showing that blackstrap molasses has a cancer warning on it from California!