Enhanced Cost of Living Calculator . Our favorite is the Maki roll for two as this is the best deal. Amazing schools, awesome weather. The food is great and the owner is very Five Guys is usually good (food) wherever you go. Stay Away - 8/17/2016 Worst place I have ever lived. At Spring Arbor of Winchester, residents enjoy a lifestyle focused on wellness and healthy living through on-site therapy, care staff available 24 hours a day seven days a week and a full calendar of activities. They had a salon, a gym, and a movie room. Only criticism is that nightlife is virtually inexistent.. Current Resident: I've called Vienna my home my entire life, and I am proud to do so. 38 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. The gentleman who took and filled our order was sweet as could be. Residents have a choice of studio, suite, deluxe studio and one-bedroom apartments, featuring 24-hour emergency call systems and cable and telephone services. Best Neighborhoods Household Income Politics Rent Prices Can't wait until my next lunch or dinner My family had a great experience dining in. View This Community. Read 73 reviews. Pending $185,000 3 bed 1.5 bath 1,473 sqft 0.24 acre lot 390 E Pall Mall St,. A fitness center, combined with a range of exercise programs overseen by personal instructors, helps in keeping seniors active and healthy. 23 Niche users give it an average review of 4.2 stars. Residents at Shenandoah Valley Westminster-Canterbury enjoy an active lifestyle with plenty of opportunities for learning, socializing and building new friendships. Residents enjoy basking in the facilitys lush green gardens with beautiful flowers year-round. Very nice place to live. 50 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. . The shopping plaza has a grocery store, a few restaurants and other fun stops for kids (game store, ice cream shop) within walking distance. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include: For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, Winchester has more artists, designers and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America. Better rated regions include set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in It reminded us of a hookah lounge in a seedy part of town. Telecommuters are a relatively large percentage of the workforce: 10.29% of people work from home. Spouse Next, you can choose to display cities only, neighborhoods only or both cities and neighborhoods. Both the food and service were amazing!!! There are832 physicians per 100,000population in Winchester, which is quite high compared to the national average of 210. While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for Virginia deputy attorney general Monique Miles resigned from her position overseeing the states elections Thursday after facing scrutiny from the Washington Post over her Facebook posts. The community provides memory care and independent and assisted living services through its team of attentive caregivers available day and night. According to the Genworth Cost of Care Survey 2019, theaverage cost of assisted livingin Winchester is $5,600 per month, which ismuch more expensive thanboth the national average of $4,051 and the Virginia median of $4,800. Featured Review: Current Resident says Reston is a wonderful place to live. I love to go to Cascades Overlook with my friends, even if the restaurants are closed, we love the atmosphere of that area and feel safe there. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The engineering classes are all hands on, where the classwork revolves around designing and building systems. (855) 863-8283. Fairfax is a suburb of Washington, D.C. and is one of the best, safest places to live in Virginia. below for It's so much better here than there. Dining room shared meals provide more opportunities for seniors to bond while enjoying delicious chef-prepared meals. Call us at (540) 450-5262. Myself Home Virginia Winchester There is a wide range of age groups. Featured Review: Former Resident says Short Pump was a great place to grow up that was family friendly, safe, and had great public schools. Continue with Recommended Cookies. The establishment was clean. I had a lot of friends growing up and all my neighbors were very friendly. 10231 Telegraph Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059, Property Management Broker Office Policy Manual. Featured Review: Current Resident says I Have lived in Stone Ridge for the past 3 years and it's a great place to raise a family and live without worry. Crime : Winchester, VA: Lenoir, NC: United States . out of 5 stars. 12 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. The elementary school, middle school and high school are all within biking distance and walking distance for some. Our children are constantly outside playing with other neighborhood children. Best Places to Live | Compare cost of living, crime, cities, schools and more. Best Places to Live in Winchester Metro Area, Virginia Small town - Northern Virginia, north end of Shenandoah Valley 7 miles south of the Maryland border. Depend on the best. What are the most beautiful small towns in Virginia? Important ancestries of people in Winchester include German, English, Irish, Italian, and Scottish. We walked in not knowing anything. Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, Green Valley Commons senior living community offers retirees resort-like living along with 24/7 personal care from courteous staff. 21 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. While the latest report from the U.S. Bureau of Read More, According to theJanuary 2023 Virginia Home Sales Report, 5,609 homes were sold across the state in January, more than a 30% decline from January 2022. Winchester, VA 22601 13. There is also. Current Resident: The community in Oakton is very welcoming, and I feel thankful to have lived and grown up here for my entire life. The food was incredible, our guest are still talking about it. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! This town is so welcoming. It's a state where outdoor recreation is possible all year long, thanks to its pleasant, moderate climate. Featured Review: Alum says I was at Ideaventions from 7th grade through 12th grade, and it was a phenomenal experience. Get Pricing & Availability. The public schools are phenomenal, and my experience has set me on a path of academic success and achievement. There are multiple events, such as the fall fest, and farmer's market. Strong economy. The Veterans Affairs Medical Center is only 9 miles from the facility, and there are also numerous drug stores within proximity. Something I would change is the workload. Holly Hills is a small, exclusive community within the City of Williamsburg. I got a great education from the Fairfax county public Schools. It's a historically significant city known for its rich Civil War history and architectural attractions like Winchester National Cemetery, as well as its numerous outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, and fishing. If you're shopping for assisted living, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the levels of care, as the monthly rate for assisted living will depend on the level of care that the resident requi Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. The teachers give high quality, engaging lessons. Agree 196 Disagree 264. It's a very dark place painted in purple and black throughout. Id go back. Current Resident: I've lived in Arlington all my life, I went to elementary, middle, and high school here. But there are a few places that stand out when it comes to safety, peace, and security. Intimately. Everyone here is very friendly, when they driver by they honk their horns, smile, and wave. Gorgeous. Locally owned Italian pizza shop with an extensive menu. Mosaic Bible Church Churches & Places of Worship General Baptist Churches Baptist Churches Website (540) 860-4970 164 Poorhouse Rd Winchester, VA 22602 14. Built by COLAB. 4.5 Mamoun | Winchester, VA | Reply | No Replies. Winchester, VA 22601 Contact Property Brokered by Washington Dulles Real Estate Group For Rent - House $3,500 $100 4 bed 2.5 bath 3,408 sqft 1950 Melvor Ln Winchester, VA 22601 Contact. fed us for 2 meals. They have shared double rooms, which is typical. 257 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. (low crime) to 100 (high crime) View More Data > Reviews for Winchester 17 Reviews. Resale Homes Only. The growth of the virtual assistant industry has coincided with the pandemic and the increased interaction with the digital world. Featured Review: Niche User says There are many stores and restaurants, even a movie theater, within walking distance. Home-cooked meals, daily health care supervision, a full schedule of activities and exercise programs and an on-site physician are just some of the benefits residents enjoy. Even though Anna has lived other places, somehow Virginia is where she always seems to land. In fact, nationwide, for every one-point increase in Walk Score (see below), the price of a home rises by an average of $3,250. What Communities in Virginia Have High Walk Scores? Winchester, VA vs Lenoir, NC Change Cities. The most walkable communities (based on the Walk Score methodology) tend to be located in Northern Virginia where the population density is highest. 351 Valley Health Way. Shopping here is a breeze. They were on Look, I just created an account so I could leave this review. Top 10 Apartments in Winchester 1608 Laurel Grove Rd 1-2 Beds, $1,550 - 2,000 346 Virginia Ave 3 Beds, $1,850 342 Fairmont Ave, Apt #8 1 Bed, $1,600 342 Fairmont Ave, Apt #8 1 Bed, $1,600 342 Fairmont Ave, Apt 5 1 Bed, $1,550 210 S Cameron St 1-2 Beds, $2,000 - 2,600 125 Peyton St 2 Beds, $1,450 308 W Boscawen St 3 Beds, $1,600 Waiter had a couple of mix ups of who ordered what. The service was great, and the food Where: Taste of IndiaWhen: LunchtimeWhat: Butter chickenMeat SamosaGarlic NaanHow: This was my first time trying Indian Cuisine. Roughly half of the classes are project based, even the English classes, something that I think is great when it comes to learning how to work effectively. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Carings service(s). The most common language spoken in Winchester is English. Best Small Places for Business and Careers 2019 Best Places to Retire 2019. . The best spicy chicken. Features. Read 5 reviews. 6 It has a city like feel to it with some traffic, though it is still a suburb.