Tour Pros that I have worked with, Scott McCarron, Rickie Barnes, Glen Day, Natelie Gulbis, Loreana Ochoa, Lorraine Sullivan, PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary. Sue Kaffenburgh Bayberry Hills Golf Course 508-364-4653. email susiepga@comcast.net. Untwist provides 1-on-1 assisted stretching sessions to increase mobility and help clients relax, recover, and feel better overall. My service stands out in comparison to other golf lessons because I am able to incorporate state of the art technology seamlessly into each session. Paxton OConnor, Desert Mountain C., Scottsdale, 14.) Ryan Rody, Southern Hills C.C., Tulsa, 4.) Steve Sieracki, Woodcrest C.C., Cherry Hill, 11.) Martin Lucas, Operation 36 Golf, Lillington, 1.) Leighann Albaugh, Magnolia Green G.C., Moseley, 6.) Matt Wilson, Baltusrol G.C., Springfield, 4.) Lead Coach, The Golf Channel Academy Mark Costaregni, Atlantic G.C., Bridgehampton, 29.) 23.) Tom Cavicchi; The Harmon Golf Boston Campus, Rockland; 781-871-7775 2. MIKE BENDER (3) VOTES: 1,824 LESSON RATE: $400/hour FACILITY: Mike Bender Golf Academy at Magnolia Plantation, Lake Mary, Fla. MICHAEL BREED (16) VOTES: 886 LESSON RATE: $500/hour FACILITY: Michael Breed Golf Academy (Trump G. Links at Ferry Point), New York City, 17.) Teaching all types of golfers from beginners to advanced level. GIR is the most under-appreciated statistic in the sport and always has been. Ryan Smith, Marc Lapointe Golf, Fort Mill, 1.) Cse., Westlake Village, Calif. SO MANY STYLES! James Sieckmann (13), The Golf Academy at Shadow Ridge C.C., Omaha, 4.) Brighter alignment stripe for your eyes to see the intended line. Richard Franklin, Deerpath G. Fantastic gym!! Scott Munroe, The Boca Raton Resort & Club, 32.) Cse., Shreveport, 1.) Cse., Oakdale, 11.) Jeff Smith, Timbergate G. As a golf professional in one of Western New Yorks most recognized country clubs, Jesse has had the opportunity to both hone his skills on the course as a player as well as his techniques off the course as an instructor. Chris OConnell, Plane Truth Dallas, Plano, 9.) Required fields are marked *. Jordan Gibbs, Jordan Gibbs Golf, Santa Fe, 1.) Nancy Quarcelino, Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf, Nashville, 10.) Cse., Springfield, 10.) Justin Klemballa, Paradise Valley C.C., Paradise Valley, 22.) 32.) Teach every level of player from beginner to pro forover 10 years. Will Starkweather is a part of the New England Section of the PGA of America. MICHAEL HEBRON (24) VOTES: 610 LESSON RATE: $145/hour FACILITY: Smithtown (N.Y.) Landing G. Cse. What are some highly rated golf lessons in Boston, MA? Joy Bonhurst, Blue Mash C.C., Laytonsville, 17.) 1.) Chip Johnson, Hatherly C.C., North Scituate, 10.) Cse., Long Beach, Calif. Jeff Leishman, The Dye Preserve, Jupiter, 23.) Gus Ulrich, Pinewild C.C. Don Parsons, Twin Lakes G. Maria Palozola, St. Louis Golf Lessons, 8.) Paris Fisher, Ted Britschgi Golf Academy, Orlando, 57.) Jonathan Fly, Spring Creek Ranch G.C., Collierville, RELATED: Tour-pro spin from a bunker, explained, 2.) 7.) Our experts found 48768 number of feedback online for "Golf Instructors In Massachusetts" and shortlisted them. Megin ODonnell-Kelly, Brooklawn C.C., Fairfield, 13.) We go on a yearly bday golf trip and thismore, We bought 5 baskets of golf balls. The teachers highlighted in BOLD are on the list of America's 50 Best Teachers. Fran Rhoads, TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, Potomac, 15.) Mario Bevilacqua, TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas, 5.) Todd Kolb, Sanford Power Golf Academy, Sioux Falls, 2.) John Battaglia, PGA West Golf Academy, La Quinta, 55.) The list is comprised of the nation's Best Teachers in each state, as chosen by a survey conducted by Golf Digest. Jon Hardesty, HP Golf Academy, Nicholasville, 9.) Bob Toski (35), Toski Golf, Lake Worth, 10.) Dry flat and do not bleach. Mike Dynda, Mike Dynda Golf, Glenside, 13.) Liam Mucklow, University C., Baton Rouge, 4.) TOP QUALITY: Our Graphic Tees Professionally screen printed designed in USA by Feelin Good Tees. I am a Class-A PGA Professional with over 400 hours of professional golf instruction. 35.) STAN UTLEY (20) VOTES: 782 LESSON RATE: $500/hour FACILITY: Grayhawk Learning Center, Scottsdale. Jim Goergen, Capital City C., Atlanta, RELATED: The most insufferable golf sayings that needed to die yesterday, 1.) Cse., Edinburgh, 3.) Colby Huffman, Golf Channel Academy at Wood Wind G.C., Westfield, 7.) Prior to my golf coaching career I coached varsity level high school baseball in Connecticut for 6 seasons leading to 15 All-Conference awards, 5 All-State, and 1 MLB draftee.Along with my PGA, TPI, and K-Coach certifications, I am also a sponsored athlete for T. PGA Class A Professonal Where? I have successfully worked with many students- beginners to single digit handicappers- in all age groups. Angela Aulenti, Sterling Farms G.C., Stamford, 17.) Patrick Nuber, GolfTEC Headquarters, Englewood, 6.) Shaun Webb (T-46), Athletic Motion Golf, Cartersville, 4.) Jared Zak, Sea Island Golf Performance Center, St. Simons Island, 16.) MICHAEL JACOBS (32) VOTES: 612 LESSON RATE: $300/hour FACILITY: Jacobs 3D Golf at Rock Hill G. & C.C., Manorville, N.Y. RELATED: An exclusive, 12-part video series with Tiger Woods. Take a look -. Craig Shankland, LPGA International, Daytona Beach, 20.) TONY RUGGIERO (43) VOTES: 475 LESSON RATE: $300/hour FACILITY: Dewsweepers Golf, Mobile, Ala. Steve Brady, Oakland Hills C.C., Bloomfield Township, 20.) 8.) This is a list of schools which field ice hockey teams in NCAA Division III competition. ), Lake Mary, 54.) Adam was recently awarded Massachusetts PGA Teacher of the Year in 2019 and New England . Here, you can find the coaches who work with the best players on the professional tours and an instructor near you who can help you with your game. Get started on your journey with a coach who specializes in your experience and needs. Todd Meyer, Boone Valley G.C., Augusta, 9.) ), Scottsdale, 29.) Dave Burrell, Essex Family Fun Center, Burlington, 3.) Mike Dickson, MCG Golf Academy at Little Bennett, Clarksburg, 8.) $110 per hour (Member) $135 per hour (Non-Member) Josh Slieff $100 per Hour (Member) $120 per hour (Non-Member) (Semi-Private Instruction and Lesson Packages Available) John Webster, The Breakers, Palm Beach, 30.) My lessons will give you visible results, allowing you to score lower and have fun even if you are new to this game. On the course, I want you to know how to manage your game, based on the your swing, the course you're playing, and the shots you need to make. English (United Kingdom) Golf. Fred Griffin, Fred Griffin Golf, Orlando, 50.) Dustin Miller, Black Bear G.C., Parker, 13.) 1. Mark Sheftic, Lookaway G.C., Buckingham, 8.) Cse., Van Nuys, 20.) 100 You Tube Videos at Mirasol, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF OURVISITOR AGREEMENT(UPDATED 1/6/23),PRIVACY AND COOKIES NOTICE(UPDATED 1/4/23) ANDCALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Jason Birnbaum, Manhattan Woods G.C., West Nyack, 5.) Bobby Pavelonis, Norwood Hills C.C., St. Louis, 4.) 2.) Bob Dolan, Columbia C.C., Chevy Chase, 16.) Graphic tee makes best gift idea. Todd Anderson (18), PGA Tour Performance Center at TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, 8.) David Taraschi, Stack & Tilt Academy at Burlington C.C., Mt. John Bierkan, Aronimink G.C., Newtown Square, 3.) The C.C. Don Law, Don Law Golf Academy at Osprey Point, Boca Raton, 40.) Ken Schall, Ken Schall Golf Performance Studio, West Des Moines, 1.) The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Steve Holmes, Westlake G. Holly Ridge Golf Club in Sandwich, MA is a public golf course in Cape Cod. Nashawtucs course has sustained its reputation as one of the finest in Massachusetts Metrowest by building and maintaining immaculately manicured fairways and well-proportioned greens, which roll true. Read the latest feature stories from the PGA of America to learn how the game is growing on and off the course. We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information. Todd Smith is highly recommended. Julio Nutt, Jim McLean Golf School at The Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, 52.) I have loved. Head Golf Professional @ Hopedale Country Club For 2022-2023, we welcome five new teachers. CAMERON MCCORMICK (10) VOTES: 1,101 LESSON RATE: $500/hour FACILITY: Altus Performance at Trinity Forest G.C., Dallas, RELATED: Golf Digest's new list: The Best Teachers in Every State. Bruce Nakamura, Aviara Golf Academy, Carlsbad, 50.) T-38.) MANTRA YOGA MEDITACIIN INSTRUCTOR,, with a lot of knowledge about how the body, energy and the mind work if you want to get balance mental and physical, or get relax body and mind, and healing body and energize. Recent Locations. . $125 per hour (Member) $145 per hour (Non-Member) Scott Hawley. What did people search for similar to golf instructor in Boston, MA? LYNN MARRIOTT (23) VOTES: 639 LESSON RATE: $400/hour FACILITY: Vision54 (Talking Stick G.C. Dane Thorman, Iron Horse G.C., Whitefish, 1.) Dana Dahlquist (24), El Dorado Park G. Kathy Gildersleeve-Jensen, Kalispel G. & C.C., Spokane, 14.) Last Update: November 22 2022 18PM Are you looking for Golf Instructors In Massachusetts Reviews? I played 4 years Varsity basketball 2 years golf varsity and won 5 championships during that stint. Ken Doyle, Hop Meadow C.C., Simsbury, 2.) Log in. Get Your Free Maine Lodging Guide; Become a Member Menu Toggle. Rico Riciputi, Wentworth by the Sea C.C., Rye, 1.) Jim Murphy, Sugar Creek C.C., Sugar Land, 28.) The latest news & stories from PGA Amateur Programs. Andrew Brewer, Bayville G.C., Virginia Beach, 8.) Best Massachusetts golf courses (2020/2021) 1. I use Boditrak, V1, Flight scope, K-Vest Debbie Doniger, GlenArbor G.C., Bedford Hills, 6.) Margaret Roller, Cedar Ridge C.C., Broken Arrow, 2.) Billy Winters, The Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, 2.) OCCASIONS: This letter womens t-shirts/ Casual graphic print tees/ funny cute t shirt is casual and versatile. 34.) Throughout his career, Jesse has experienced golf as a student, a player, a professional and a teacher. Tyler Hall, Upper Montclair C.C., Clifton, 18.) Sara Dickson, Wilderness C.C., Naples, 25.) Steve Lippincott, GolfTEC Land o Lakes, 37.) Eric Layton, The C.C. Cse., Pacoima, 31.) Paul Haase, Kendall Golf Academy, Ypsilanti, 1.) Butch Harmon (1), Butch Harmon School of Golf at Rio Secco G.C., Henderson, 3.) When you purchase via our links, we may get a commission. RICK SESSINGHAUS (NR) VOTES: 487 LESSON RATE: $300/hour FACILITY: Sessinghaus Performance Systems, Glendale, Calif. Nick Bova, Hamilton Farm G.C., Gladstone, 7.) Free Swing Analysis software! Will Ellender, Fox Hills Learning Center, Plymouth, 14.) Nicole Damarjian, Tallwood C.C., Hebron, 18.) He trains his staff to coach the same principles that ensure the s, Teaching Philosophy:I developed a teaching philosophy using proven techniques and cutting-edge methodology. Chad Kurmel, Forest Akers G. Humber Valley Golf Course is a one-of-a-kind venue that offers something for everyone. John Dunigan, Applebrook G.C., Malvern, 2.) Paul Trittler, Grayhawk G.C., Scottsdale, 31.) at Briars Creek, Johns Island, 10.) Deb Vangellow, Riverbend C.C., Sugar Land, 13.) You can trust our selection for Golf Instructors Massachusetts Reviews. Free Swing Diagnostics! T-50.) RANDY SMITH (37) VOTES: 479 LESSON RATE: $200/hour FACILITY: Royal Oaks G.C., Dallas. TERRY ROWLES (NR) VOTES: 389 LESSON RATE: $300/hour FACILITY: Mountain Ridge C.C., West Caldwell, N.J. Purchasing a best golf instructors in massachusetts looks very easy, but not at all. 48 Todd Road South Yarmouth, MA 02664. You want to be sure you are getting . Bob Lasken, Arroyo Trabuco G.C., Mission Viejo, 23.) Hank Haney (34), Hank Haney University, Paradise Valley, 8.) USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF OURVISITOR AGREEMENT(UPDATED 1/6/23),PRIVACY AND COOKIES NOTICE(UPDATED 1/4/23) ANDCALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE. There are many golf instructors in massachusetts accessible from various producers in the market which are adequate to make you bamboozled. Doug Spencer, NorthStone C.C., Huntersville, 9.) Andrew Storm, Andrew Storm Golf at Shadow Ridge C.C., Omaha, 6.) The Country Club Clyde/Squirrel (Brookline) [1, 2] A Boston Brahmin society haunt for more than 100 years, this tree-lined design has played. A Livability image via CBS Boston - News covered by Quincy Quarry News with commentary added. Nicole Weller, Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst, 5.) Get matched with multiple teachers that meet your exact needs. Larry Ward, High Performance Golf, Nicholasville, 6.) Their yoga classes got me into a regular yogamore, I bought a membership to City Golf this winter and it has drastically improved my golf game.more, Athan Goulis a patient and informative golf instructor quickly breaking down the barriers tomore, GolfVenues & Event SpacesAmerican (Traditional), Went here for a round of golf with a good friend of mine. Robbie Failes, Boars Head Golf Academy, Charlottesville, 13.) Andrew Navarro, The Club at 3 Creek, Jackson, RELATED: Butch Harmon's Greatest Driving Lesson. Tim Cooke, The Golf Learning Center at the Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head Island, 8.) Mike Granato, Athletic Motion Golf, Cartersville, 12.) Kiel Alderink, The Academy at Black Creek, Chattanooga, 13.) Shawn Hester; Charles River C.C., Newton Centre; 617-527-8300 5. Steve Slotterback, Kinloch G.C., Manakin Sabot, 12.) 1.) As one of the best best golf instructors, Kevin Franey will provide local beginner golf lesson services. Help! Very friendly staff and member community. Job Description. MIKE MALASKA (19) VOTES: 813 LESSON RATE: $450/hour FACILITY: Malaska Golf at Superstition Mountain G. & C.C., Gold Canyon, Ariz. Going to Lynx is a highlight of my morning", All "golf lessons" results in Boston, Massachusetts. John Spina, Philadelphia Cricket C., Flourtown, 12.) Jerry Mowlds, Pumpkin Ridge G.C., Portland, 9.) ANDY PLUMMER (22) VOTES: 750 LESSON RATE: $350/hour FACILITY: Stack & Tilt Miami at Turnberry Isle, Aventura, Fla. Beginning his career as a stu. However, Myopia Hunt Club was the golf course that really got things going in Massachusetts, playing host to four early US Open Championships, most recently . Jason Puterbaugh, Aviara Golf Academy, Carlsbad, 39.) Certified Golf Instructors in Hingham Jonathan R. Tamburro, PGA Assistant Professional Boston Golf Club 19 Old County Rd Hingham, 02043-3519 (781) 741-5123 Michael P. Farrell, PGA Assistant Professional Boston Golf Club 19 Old County Rd Hingham, 02043-3519 (781) 741-5123 Christopher J. Erick, PGA Head Professional Boston Golf Club 19 Old County Rd Cheryl Anderson (40), Mike Bender Golf Academy, Lake Mary, 12.) He has also been ranked #1 on the New England Golf Monthly Top 25 Best Golf Instructor in New England list multiple times. Aaron Jacobson, Rush Creek G.C., Maple Grove, 10.) On selected products for the Best Golf Instructors In Massachusetts you will see ratings. Bachelors of Science w/ Concetration in Professional Golf Management Contractor. Colby Wollitz, Hurstbourne C.C., Louisville, 3.) The Golf Club Factory is proud to say thatPGA Professional teacher will be back for his 3rd year. Driving ranges and indoor golf facilities . Re-Shafting, Re-Gripping, loft & lie adjustments, extending or shortening golf clubs. My dad was a great golfer, but had spinal, Most good golf instructors should be able to do this, depending upon your father's specific limitations. Tony Ruggiero (41),. The sim machine technology is incredible. . in the passed I was a Yoga Instructor at the Gold Gym in Dom Rep., 31 year experience teaching and practicing Yoga, Also; I had 20 years playing golf as a Regular amateur player, winning 27 trophy and 2 medal in different categories and championship, now my score is under 80, I have in the training receivingstudents, for me the passion, the patience to teaching is may skil, 2006 PGA Teacher of the Year Gary Gilchrist, Mission Inn Resort & Club, Howey-in-the-Hills, 17.) Tiffany Faucette, 1757 Game Improvement Center, Dulles, 14.) Mark Heartfield, Sankaty Head G.C., Siasconset, 12.) Prepping for a corporate tournament and want to quickly improve your score? Brian Creghan, Rolling Green G.C., Springfield, 16.) Aaron Olson, Tour Striker Golf Academy, Phoenix, 24.) Brad Skupaka, GolfTEC Headquarters, Englewood, 8.) During our sessions, skilled and certified Stretchmore, Member of Lynx for over a year. Matt Walter, Indian Hills G. Kevin Tanner, GolfTEC North Bethesda, 12.) Steve Fessler, Albion Ridges G.C., Hanover, 7.) of Indiana, Zionsville, 5.) Sean Hogan, David Leadbetter Golf Academy at ChampionsGate, 26.) Jason Sutton, Colleton River C. Bluffton, 6.) DAVID ORR (T-33) VOTES: 769 LESSON RATE: $250/hour FACILITY: Pine Needles Lodge & G.C., Southern Pines, N.C. Their yoga classes got me into a regular yoga routine. Stow, Massachusetts Holly Ridge Golf Club South Sandwich, Massachusetts Scott Hamilton (27), Scott Hamilton Golf Academy at Cartersville C.C. Jason Montoya, Elevate GolfMindBody, Santa Ana Pueblo, 6.) Courses with the highest golfer ratings (minimum 10 reviews to qualify) Blue Rock Golf Course South Yarmouth, Massachusetts Semi-Private/Resort 16 Write Review Southers Marsh Golf Club Plymouth, Massachusetts Public 20 Write Review Pinehills Golf Club - Jones Course Plymouth, Massachusetts Semi-Private 195 Write Review Mass. The Golf Lesson 3-pack is perfect for the golfer who needs to get back on track. Thereviewlabs.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We sell nothing but top quality golf clubs without the big names and price tags. 33.) JAMES SIECKMANN (12) VOTES: 952 LESSON RATE: $250/hour FACILITY: Golf Academy at Shadow Ridge C.C., Omaha, 14.) Scott Sackett, McCormick Ranch G.C., Scottsdale, 18.) I am a New England P G A Teacher of the Year , and have given Golf Lessons at 15 Golf Course's in Toronto , Houston , Long Island , Buffalo , New Hampshire , Maine , and Massachucetts . Please write in detail Trap The ball- catch the ball and then the turf. Warren Bottke, PGA National Resort and Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, 43.) Mark Hackett, Old Palm G.C., Palm Beach Gardens, 28.) Bob Knee, Aviara Golf Academy, Carlsbad, 29.) Grayson Zacker, Jim McLean Golf School at The Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, 39.) Kelan McDonagh, Fiddlers Elbow C.C., Bedminster Township, 12.) Jake Thurm, Ruffled Feathers G.C., Lemont, 17.) Cse., Chicago, 14.) Want to improve your handicap? Cse., Pacoima, 11.) ANDREW RICE (25) VOTES: 594 LESSON RATE: $200/hour FACILITY: The Club at Savannah Harbor, Savannah, Ga. You'll discover it's more than just a golf lesson. E.J. Tom Velarde, Black Mesa G.C., Espanola, 4.) Tom Rezendes, NorCal Golf Academy, Walnut Creek, 22.) Carol Preisinger, Kiawah Island Golf Learning Center, 4.) The trees lining the fairways make it easy to spot your ball, and there are . Ayumi Hori, Encino Balboa G. Pia Nilsson (17), Vision54 at Talking Stick G.C., Scottsdale, 2.) Evan Scobie, Kansas City C.C., Mission Hills, 5.) Job growth %. This part of my business has also grown through word of mouth. Mike Diffley, Pelham C.C., Pelham Manor, 1.) Justin R. This is a great facility. Jon Reigstad, Keller G. Roger Gunn, The Golf Development Complex, Moorpark, 33.) Sandy Labauve, Talking Stick G.C., Scottsdale, 17.) Jeff Pierce, The Club at Olde Stone, Bowling Green, 5.) Brech Spradley, Barton Creek Golf Academy at the Omni Barton Creek, Austin, 11.) Ed Ibarguen, Duke University G.C., Durham, 4.) I would highly recommend City Golf to anyone who is looking to improve their game.". Eric Johnson, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Farmington, 17.) Justin Foster, Ridgewood C.C., Danbury, 12.) Michael Jacobs (30), Jacobs3D at Rock Hill G. & C.C., Manorville. DAVE PELZ (38) VOTES: 406 LESSON RATE: $20,000/day FACILITY: Dave Pelz Scoring Game Schools, Austin, 49.) Cse., Valencia, 37.) of Virginia, Richmond, 15.) FEATURE: Thou Shall Not Try Me t shirt with sayings, funny tank tops letter print design. Tyler Ferrell, La Rinconada C.C., Los Gatos, 35.) New England Country Club 180 Paine St., Bellingham Jay Morelli, The Original Golf School at Haystack G. Adam Schriber, LochenHeath G.C., Williamsburg, 2.) 5 Saint John's University (10-0, 8-0 MIAC) earned one of the four No. Book now & save up to 50% off at Blackstone National Golf Club in Massachusetts. Search for fun things to do in your area led by PGA Professionals. Tim Lambert, Southwest Golf Ranch, Lebanon, 10.) Cse., Pewaukee, 13.) Sean McTernan, Brae Burn C.C., West Newton, 6.) Mike Thomas, Harmony Landing C.C., Goshen. Hank Smith, The G.C. Any student I accept must drive to this location and schedule accordingly to availability. Best Golf Instructor In Ma February 6, 2021 by Adam Zapel "I am a Great Golf Instructor," you may say. Kathy Hart Wood, Fiddlers Elbow C.C., Bedminster Township, 19.) The men and women of the PGA are recognized as experts in the game and business of golf and are dedicated to the enjoyment of the game. Five Iron Golf's core mission is to seamlessly meld golf and entertainment, and in the process make golf inclusive and accessible . I have been a PGA class A golf professional since 1998. Cse., Overland Park, 1.) For information about lesson availability please contact Will. Travis Fulton, Jacksonville G. & C.C. Jonathan Yarwood, Jonathan Yarwood Golf Academy, Bluffton, 3.) Maureen Farrell, St. Andrews G. We've got Meb Faber back on the show to nominally talk about trend following - but as often happens with Meb - we get into a bunch from global equity . Lindy Labauve, Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, 25.) HOW ABOUT DRUNKEN LASER TAG?! Brad Fellers, Prairie View G.C., Carmel, 4.) Brad Rose, Willow Creek G.C., Knoxville, 15.) Erin Menath, Erin Menath Golf, Redmond, 5.) Milo Lines, Superstition Mountain G.C., Gold Canyon, 20.) Jason Sedan, Golf Channel Academy at Lake Winnipesaukee G.C., New Durham, 2.) Kevin Franey also offers junior clinics and . Trolio, Old Waverly G.C., West Point, 2.) Matt Reagan, Operation 36 Golf, Lillington, 14.) With the use of GC Quad, K-Vest, and V1 Video analysis, I am able to efficiently diagnose swing flaws and help my students to better understand the many factors that influence the flight of their golf, I am a CERTIFICATED YOGA TRAINNER And. Matt Murdoch, Mission Hills C.C., Prairie Village, 7.) Currently I'm a professional golf instuctor and player whose been teaching for over 16yrs. Graduated from Methodist University Ben Willman, Axis Golf Academy, Cypress, 38.) The Bird Golf Schools provides the best value in private, individual golf instruction from the world's finest PGA and LPGA teaching profes-sionals. LOCATION 34 Cambridge St. Suite 90 Burlington, MA 01803 CENTER HOURS MON 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM TUES 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM WED 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM THUR 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM FRI 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SAT 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SUN Josh Nahm, The National G.C. John Ray Leary, Hansen Dam G. Mike Barge, Hazeltine National G.C., Chaska, 9.) Collin Morikawa's Rise to Stardom Came with a PGA Coach By His Side, A Pair of "Chip Tips" from PGA Coach Rob Douglas to Help Improve Your Short Game, 5 At-Home Exercises You Can Do Without Equipment to Improve your Golf Game, Hit it Longer off the Tee with Joanna Coe. Distance enhancement, all around improvement, I have tons of easily repeatable tricks and tips to share and if you've ever been injured I can teach you a swing that will use your good parts and leave out the bad ones. Brian Jones, Kenwood C.C., Cincinnati, 9.) Andrew B. Brian Manzella (28), Brian Manzella Golf Academy at English Turn G. & C.C., New Orleans, 2.) 1. Can be stuck directly to the skin or costume. Nike US Sports offers programs in Canton, Bellingham, and Natick where youths can improve their game.