Went to our old we went to eat this morning and saw a mother slap her 2 year old sons face, cover his mouth aggressively, and yell at him for having throwing a tantrum. Once you taste their kimchi, other kimchi will start tasting bland to you. My 3 yo even had seconds. The owners/chefs won't give any hint to their secrets. 24. Fayette Lexington Life Restaurant Group Family Style Restaurants Restaurants (859) 425-1110 Donna Erickson:Penne Bella was awesome. Health (2 days ago) WebTop 10 Best Healthy Restaurants near Lexington, SC 29072 - December 2022 - Yelp Reviews on Healthy Restaurants in Lexington, SC 29072 - Cava, Good Life Cafe, Yelp.com . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VINTAGE OLD DINING EL RANCHO CAFE MOUNTAIN HOME IDAHO RESTAURANT MENU at the best online prices at eBay! Never dissapointed, this food is great, always has been and always will be. Join us at our table & let us create your beautiful dining experience! You can order inside, drive through or curbside pickup.. (859) 296-0076 Order online Take-Out Drive-Through Superb 497 Reviews 4.7 American $$ Carson's Food & Drink 362 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507 Best family restaurant near me in Lexington, Kentucky. We were passing through Lexington and decided to try Farm Market because of the great reviews. Wonderful free bread. Asuka Grill Posted by ASUKA JAPANESE STEAK HOUSE & SUSHI on Wednesday, 24 March 2010 Yes yes, we are in cowboy country but that's no excuse to skip on this awesome Japanese restaurant! One Nineteen West Main offers southern-inspired goods in a historic setting that's nothing short of charming. But it's a seafood restaurant, and most are kind of pricey Our waiter was great and the foodmore, American (Traditional)BurgersBreakfast & Brunch$$, I have known Carson for years and he and his family couldn't have picked a better location for suchmore, Party of 7 (4 adults 3 kids) were seated immediately in the outdoor heated dining area.more, Even both my kids are up all their food. They were outstanding! Loved the picked red peppers. Carson's Food & Drink features new and exciting chef-driven recipes and cocktails that combine rustic refinement with classic Kentucky elegance in a casual, yet comfortable atmosphere.One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.We can't wait to . the Had a distillery tour here and loved it. Mancino's Pizza & Grinders. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The flavors were on point from the fried dumplings, chicken wings, sweet/sour chicken, house fried rice and Genl Tso. That might be the biggest dining mistake you ever make, as many of these shabby looking establishments serve up the best food in The Bluegrass State. Ordered the bourbon street chicken, cooked to perfection. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Blue Heron Steakhouse is located in the thriving historic Jefferson Street corridor. Where the simple pleasures of Tex-Mex meet the traditions of Southern cuisine. Brett Slaton:Everything! And Ann was very nice and friendly! Look for the signs for the parking. I am now living in Worcester, MA, and there not many good Poke Bowl places here. These doughnuts are addictiv. Ryan Large:Best burgers in lexington, barring ted's bison burgers. Asuka Grill has the biggest sushi bar in town. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My 3 yo even had seconds. The parking is a bit tight. Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat Crayons for the kiddies. 3. You can order ahead online for pick-up at your local KFC at 2401 Nicholasville Road. People also searched for these in Lexington: What are people saying about family restaurant in Lexington, KY? I always pick from the meat plus three menu.more, The wait staff was very helpful and my kids loved the robot bringing the food to the table.more, Good place for a first date, maybe less kid friendly as more of a quiet talking atmosphere.more, It's a small family-owned business where Chef Blue welcomed us with a huge smile.more, Absolutely love this place! Cypress in the City:Truly a great burger! BoB Darnell:Giant menu. Never disappoints! It's definitely enough food for dinner. Give Bella Gift Cards Bella Notte Catering 145 Perry Springs Rd, Eddyville, KY . My husband got bbq ribs, macaroni and collard greens. I done the ac work in a couple buildings down the street and it took a couple weeks to do so I ate here just about daily lol. Saul Good is another new downtown restaurant. Exceptionally clean and pleasant and quick customer service. The food is described as new American and Heirloom Contemporary. 157 Jefferson St, Lexington, KY 40508, Phone: 859-255-0002 Affordable things to see near me, must-visit beaches, cheap weekend getaways: East Coast Beaches, SC, Beaches near Orlando, Last Minute, NH, Houston, Palm Springs, Monterey, From Atlanta, GA, Sedona AZ 8. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec. For the best USDA Prime Cuts of steak in Central Kentucky, locals know to go to Malone's. This king of the Lexington steakhouses is locally owned and operated by the Bluegrass Hospitality Group, who also manage Sal's, a more casual steakhouse, and Harry's, a high-class sports bar. They have an amazing Hot Brown that is good anytime and a portion of their menu is named after famous people, such as General Nathienal Greene, which is an excellent turkey sandwich, or the Jane Todd Crawford, which is a vegetarian sandwich with artichokes. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. There are several mom and pop restaurants in small towns throughout Kentucky, and many are hiding absolutely gem menus. Lexington, KY 40509 8. The food is amazing, but the service is even better. Today, there are over 100 KFC locations in Kentucky. Tony's is a nationally renowned restaurant in downtown Lexington, opened in 2014. If you are Sushi Blue is a fun place that has funky decor but with grade A sushi, and it's open late. Dine an enjoy an unusual milieu at the quirkiest restaurants in Kentucky. Our Bourbon Bar offers samplings of over three hundred varieties of bourbon ranging from the classic Woodford Reserve to the exotic Pappy Van Winkle. I grew up running around barefoot on a farm in Kentucky. Hello, my name is Steve Ashley. Firesticks app is great too. Bella Cafe and Grille. The restaurants listed above belong on your local bucket list, without a doubt. Best sushi in town hands down! The food here is delicious! The small, family-run restaurant serves a variety of traditional home-cooked Thai dishes which can be enjoyed in the relaxed terrace dining area. The sauce on the rice is sooo good and the Chile sauce is amazing. The staff was friendly and courteous. Culinary innovation, concept creation and customer satisfaction was recognized from national companies in retail and food service business, giving us the opportunity to operate and develop multi-concept solutions for our clients. Alex Besten:Veggie plates are the greatest! Guy said it was the best restaurant in town. Julie Lowe:Spicy Romano Chicken & the Angel Hair w/ Artichokes are both great! the staffs are nice and the food came to us fast and fresh. Staff was friendly and easygoing and the food is Best pizza in this neighborhood. Doctor's Park is located on Nicholasville Road in Lexington, KY just across from the University of Kentucky and Alumni. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The tempura was this is a great place for family dinner. Jack's Eatery. This is one of our favorite go to places when we are in the downtown Georgetown area. They rolled the meat and cheese into pinwheels, set on bed of lettuce. Love the atmosphere and location in chevy chase." more. The success of the "food truck" days was followed with the opening of brick and mortar locations in Lexington. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options are usually also available. Weather permitting, the patio is opened and the patio sides could be lowered for inclement weather. Restaurants Pizza Italian Grocery Stores. I find it much much bettermore. Lisa's Fifth Street Diner is calling your name! The Blue Heron is situated in a renovated home with exposed brick, a beautiful, locally crafted chandelier, a roaring two-sided fireplace in the colder months. Pies & Pints 432 reviews Closed Now Italian, American $$ - $$$ Menu It's all worth it though.". I had their food last week and it was the best Chinese food I ever had. Some of the co-workers and I got together for our monthly get together. They create goodies like real mashed potatoes, green beans with ham, pinto beans and cornbread, meatloaf, fried fish, Salisbury steak, chicken and dumplings, and more. Came in to purchase a dozen, holy crap expensive, but darn it I had to have them. The bourbon and cinnamon whisky were my fav. 33 tips and reviews Dana Blankenship: Monday family night special! Dudley's offers delicious modern American cuisine with an impressive wine list to match. As a proud member of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, we feature an amazing selection of over 300 bourbons and local brews on tap. Seth Oldham:Philosopher's pie is a must. I mean less than 15 minutes! We offer an excellent menu with steakhouse classics and modern Southern fare with specialties such as fresh oysters, the finest cuts of beef, shrimp and grits and more. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Which tiny restaurants in Kentucky are worth trying? Fellow patrons were all polite and friendly.The drinks: Excellent variety of liquor, heavy on brown Great local hangout. The cheesy grits are a must try, and the eggs Benedict were perfect. Tasted very fresh. A Gift Card from Bella Notte Restaurant Group is the perfect gift for any occassion and can be used at all of our family-owned, local restaurants. My family went there recently because we wanted a good meal. The blue corn whisky leaves you surprised and is a must try. Skip to main content 2012 Regency Rd, Lexington, KY 40503 859.277.5919 Carson's Food & Drink features new and exciting chef-driven recipes and cocktails that combine rustic refinement with classic Kentucky elegance in a casual, yet comfortable atmosphere.One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.We can't wait to welcome you! It is located on Alysheba Way, and it is open for both lunch and dinner service daily. I order lunch from here frequently and I can say I have never had one thing to complain about. Parking is also difficult. A twist on traditional Italian fare, the menu will feature multiple scratch-made pastas, reimagined small plates, vegetarian and gluten-free offerings, and everyones favorite desserts. In Lexington's Food Scene, Saul Good Saul Good Restaurant and Pub 1808 Alysheba Way (859) 317-9200 Yelp Score 4 stars, 53 reviews Saul Good's claim to fame is doing everything from from burgers to pizza the right way, from scratch. Visit it at 430 Center St, Bowling Green, KY 42101. I got to see him shake up the wings in front of me with the sauce and honestly it was pretty We absolutely love this raising cane's! The buffalo chicken egg roll changed my life ? The waitress seemed to hurry. The food was great, and our server Maggie was wonderful! The best of the best can't be bought with checks or cards. Taj India Indian Restaurant 237 reviews Closed Now Indian $$ - $$$ "Excellent Indian Food" "Delicious food." Order online 17. Lee Poston:The Fatty Tuna sashimi is to die for. The chefs react to what comes at them from the local markets making our cuisine locally influenced, but worldly inspired. more. Exterior photo of T-Mobile store at I- .Locations near T-Mobile Fayette Plaza T-Mobile Fayette Mall 0.4 miles away location_on 3401 Nicholasville Rd #C-301 Lexington, KY 40503 access_time Sat: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm call (859) 286-2181 View T-Mobile Nicholasville & Goodrich 2.1 miles away location_on 1915 Nicholasville Rd Lexington, KY 40503 . Open in Google Maps Foursquare 636 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 589-5224 Visit Website Chicken tortilla soup. This place is GREAT!!! Holly Hill Inn in Midway offers fine dining in horse country, and its surroundings are absolutely enchanting. Ask to sit under the tree for the full experience Sarah Keeney:Omg the chocolate glazed donuts and red velvet cupcakes are to die for. This home style cooking restaurant in Lebanon is known for its fried green tomatoes and amazing homemade pies. Crank & Boom Ice Cream Lounge 292 reviews Closed Now Dessert, American $ Menu ". 24 ratings 537 Waller Ave, Lexington, KY 40504 $ Asian Fusion Restaurant GF Menu 100% of 22 votes say it's celiac friendly 2. Cameron Bales:Anything you get here is good! Spalding's Bakery These are the best kid friendly brunch restaurants in Lexington, KY: People also liked: happy hour kid friendly restaurants. 1. Would not consult me or my husband to ask us if our 16 mo old (who is very quietmore, and we love the owner and her family: friendly, talented, and they've created an ambience that'smore, American (Traditional)BurgersBreakfast & Brunch$$, I wish it was a tad more kid friendly but realistically it is more of an adult venue!more, The granddaughter had a very kid friendly grilled cheese, nice quality cheese!more, Service is great and kid friendly. Was really good. I have never been a huge burger fan but when I want one it's from 5 guys. This is a review for family restaurant in Lexington, KY: "Second time here and I just love the food here! The space is unique, fun, and relaxing. Wonderful experience!! Try the Kentucky Hot Brown Strata at least once. It is easily worth making the trip just to get a slice. I was too busy enjoying it to post a before picture.more, Let me start by saying it is expensive! It is within the state's Bluegrass region.Notable locations in the city include the Kentucky Horse . However, portions are so large you can take some home for another meal.. Trip Advisor. We had several rolls, nigiri, and tempura. It's a great place to live and full of fun year-round activities and excellent schools. Great attitudes as well as communication and recommendations. Sav's Grill. Bella Notte means Beautiful Night in Italian. Good food, good prices, good staff. I am somewhat a cliche'. Andrew Watkins:On Tuesday, kids meals are $1.99, they get to make there own pizza! This is the best Poke Bowl place I have come across so far. The Blue Raven serves up Appalachian dishes that are downright indulgent. I got fried catfish, green beans and baked beans with a side of fried taters. The food was very fresh and absolutely delicious! Family friendly.more, Our kids had the fried chicken and fried catfish. Singles who want a home cooked meal make this a regular watering hole, as do families ready to take a break from cooking. Fiddletree Kitchen & Bar is a place to dine and a place to take part in something that feels communal. Beyond the screen, we recognize that this often happens while enjoying a great meal in the company of family and friends. Due to dye allergies it can only be white and yellow. West Sixth Street Brewery 110 reviews Closed Now Pub, American $ Menu "Good food and beer" "Best beer ever" 16. 1. The quality and atmosphere is top-notch! Bub's Caf on 611 W Poplar Street in Elizabethtown Bub's omelet and skillet potatoes Bub's This is a breakfast and lunch only spot, and they do both right. I have been planning to try The Jax but I haven't yet. Welchs Riverside Restaurant is a dreamy destination if you're a fan of comfort food, and Patti's 1880's Settlement Restaurant is a throwback with a southern-style twist. You'll realize in just one visit why locals so adore. The walls are bold blues and greens with curves throughout. Family size meal for price of one entree! 8. Don't pass it by! Our food is always hot and fresh. A Secluded Restaurant In Kentucky, Wallace Station Is Surrounded By The Most Magical Views, The Beloved Hole-In-The-Wall That Serves The Arguably Best Burgoo In All Of Kentucky, A Secret Door Will Take You To An Underground Restaurant In Kentucky That Was Built In The 1800s, This Teeny Tiny Taco Trailer And Ice Cream Stand Is A Kentucky Dining Twofer, 8 Hole In The Wall Restaurants In Kentucky That Will Always Satisfy Your Tastebuds, Dine At These 9 Extremely Tiny Restaurants In Kentucky That Are Actually Amazing, Try The Down Home Eats At Devores Restaurant & Grocery In Kentucky, The Racetrack Restaurant In Kentucky That May Just Be The States Best Kept Secret. Michelle Doepke:You must have a flavor with chocolate chips if you can. Chad Hembree:I highly recommend the Pot Roast at this location. Lexington Family Restaurants View map Sort by: Highest Rating 211. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The You can always county on Five Guys for a great tasting burger and endless peanuts while you wait for it. ItalX, an avant-garde Italian restaurant, is now open for weekend lunch and dinner six days a week at City Center. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Todd Takei:Best ice cream in the multi-state area. Blue Heron Steakhouse Exceptional ( 1643) $$$$ Steakhouse Lexington Booked 12 times today Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Super tasty with a strong beer. Being close to Rupp Arena, Tony's is a good place to dine after watching the University of Kentucky Wildcats play basketball. I am a barbecue fanatic! Black raspberry chip is a local favorite. Are there any waterfront restaurants in Kentucky? Eat!". The restaurant is located at 160 West Main Street. Wyatt makes local produce sing. Arirang is a true gem. Wherever you decide to dine, just remember to bring your appetite Kentucky dining is truly a treat! We were promptly seated when we arrived for our 5:15 reservation. It's elegant food served in a relaxed atmosphere. My husband and I are visiting from Ohio with our 4 kids. What did people search for similar to kid friendly restaurant in Lexington, KY? the price was reasonable for what you get. Sunday night and it wasn't busy.more, American (Traditional)Breakfast & BrunchWaffles$$, Not kid-friendly. Lexington is a city in Kentucky, United States that is the county seat of Fayette County.By population, it is the second-largest city in Kentucky and 57th-largest city in the United States. Cant wait till next time. Great bread on sandwiches and quality pizza and soup. This low-key Japanese restaurant has a laid-back vibe that is the perfect environment for either enjoying a meal with friends or for a romantic date. AZUR restaurant & patio was designed after European establishments providing the feel of being in a different place without leaving Lexington. The burgers are great, but the real treasure is found in their brunch options, which are sure to cure any hangover in a hot second. Angie:Food was delish! This chicken has a great kick the sides are delicious and the service was great. 1247 Alton Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9413: Florida Tile, Inc: 1340 Alton Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342: 1341 Alton Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9415: Anderson County Fire Dept, Station 2 Station 2: 1653 Alton Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9605: Covenant Cars, S S Carts. 2. This is one of the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Kentucky. The dude was so nice and honestly he's a really cool man. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We drank, we danced, and we felt unity. The BEST burger in town. Ordered the vegetable pad thai here and it was really amazing. Started up by local entrepreneur Brian . Josie's Famous Reuben corned beef brisket, swiss cheese, Josie's CHOW CHOW, and thousand island dressing; flat top toasted on marble rye Trio Salad Mamoo's chicken salad, homemade Albacore tuna salad, Libby's pasta salad, egg wedges, and fresh grapes Order online Order Food Delivery with DoorDash Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano 218 reviews Closed Now Italian, Seafood $$$$ Menu "Class Act" "Awesome" 9. In the United States, KFC is most popular in the South. The term greasy spoon doesnt apply here unless it is meant as a compliment. For something a little different, NAT'S is hailed by locals as serving possibly the best Thai food in Lexington. 8. (People do not get old at the table)-spend enough time at ours and you'll believe it's true! The tortillas taste very fresh. Cream in KY and you can have a boozy float too or non-boozy for the kids!" "Took a bunch of kids and they loved it (as did the adults)." 2. This family diner in Richmond offers generous portions for reasonable pricing and everything is homemade. The breadsticks are HUGE and come with melted garlic butter. Locally owned and loaded with character, The Blue Heron is a perfect setting for an intimate date, an evening with friends or simply a casual dinner while watching the game. Their food is really good and they load you up on everything and they include veggies that a lot of more popular My boyfriend and I decided to try somewhere new for lunch since we never get to go out for lunch together. Unlimited peanuts and cajun fries add a kick of spice to your day. I love the variety of small plate options. Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, Lexington 113 reviews Closed Now American, Steakhouse $$$$ Menu "Classy and well appointed bar for drinks" "Aesthetic" 8. 901 US Highway 41A S. 54 SKYLINE DR Eddyville, KY 42038 $229,500. All locations are great. All "kids restaurants" results in Lexington, Kentucky, Search kids restaurants in popular locations. The brisket taco was my favorite. We finally did a second visit after our first one in Jan. or Feb. of 2021 and it was a lovely experience. It is not stroller or wheelchair accessible and I wouldn't say it's family "friendly" but families could eat there. Wouldnt argue over it. (There are two menus though one in English and one in Japanese.). Kory Wilcox:The chocolate chip flavors are a must. I will visit again, Frank Goad:There are no - repeat NO bad dishes here. 20 Spotz Gelato. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are people saying about kid friendly restaurant in Lexington, KY? I stopped by Sidebar to pick up a bite to eat when passing through town. Our server was great. I know the service changed. Visit. Eggs any way you want them with generous portions and good pricing. What are the best happy hour kid friendly restaurants? Famous restaurants like Old Hickory Bar-B-Q, Greyhound Tavern, and The Sanders Cafe each have their own vibe and southern-style comfort food to die for. Since we have a fairly large family, our birthday get togethers are quite often. Brad:Someone treated me to a cinnamon roll from here, I loved it, reminded me of T.J. cinnamon from back in the day. It was almost a hundred dollars for 3 people. What are the best restaurants in Kentucky? delicious food and yummy coffee with friendly folks! Jamie Burke:Burgers and hospitality, great dining experience! The food was delicious! Dudley's on Short Dudley's on Short more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Lexington Restaurants Lexington Family Restaurants View map Sort by: Highest Rating 2022 1. The food is delicious, the service excellent, and the overall quality is wonderful. FALL 2023!! Our restaurant started as a hand-crafted cocktail bar and consumer demand made it obvious that we needed to expand to a full-service kitchen.