Apartment. Check out photos and find out information about neighborhoods, schools, nearby public transit, and more by clicking on any of these 539 Saint Louis income restricted apartments. My husband and I have lived here for over 2 years and we plan to stay. I've spoken with Oak Forest several times & they are very willing to help in finding your new home. Visit our site! The neighbors. This is a clean and quiet building in the Compton Heights neighborhood, which is a convenient area. What are some highly rated businesses for apartments in Saint Louis, MO? My husband and I have lived here for over 2 years and we plan to stay. Dear lysalou, the apartment have new owner , was sold 2 years ago, everything is perfect now, This is a seriously great apartment!!! 18. Over the years, we have assisted plenty of individuals like you who also have bad credit, and we can assist you, too. We enjoy finding second chance St. Louis area. The over all maintenance and property management is second to none. Parking is not great but I rarely drive and my one assigned spot convenient. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. No pets. Top 10 Best No Credit Check Apartments in Saint Louis, MO - February 2023 - Yelp Saint Louis, MO Home Services No Credit Check Apartments Best No Credit Check Apartments near me in Saint Louis, Missouri Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now Accepts Credit Cards Free price estimates from local Apartments The iconic Gateway Arch is the world's tallest at 630 feet, The James S. McDonnell Planetarium is located at the Saint Louis Science Center, The Tower Grove House in the Victorian District of the Missouri Botanical Garden, Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, Graham Chapel at Washington University was dedicated in 1909. 542 - 1296 Sqft. Bad credit is OK Property id: 941289 never pay rent again! Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Have only had one problem since we moved in. I don't think you get enough credit for the positive things this apartment complex has to offer this community.". Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Lenders may not want to approve you for a credit card, a loan or something else if your credit history reflects late payments especially if there is a judgement foreclosure, lien, repossession, eviction or anything else showing on the report. Both the, Yes I agree. It was amazing! Do not pass it by. Welcome to your path to Home Ownership. Even though we had a difficult tax case, she was more than accomidating. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. Located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis at The Mercantile Exchange, our high-rise community is the pinnacle of luxury, urban living. Even though it", "My partner and I rented from Garcia Properties for about a year starting in 2014 and then bought our home through them two years ago. Regarded as the Gateway to the West, Saint Louis was the starting point of Lewis and Clarks infamous expedition. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This way you can make a purchase and pay it off quickly to start building good credit. Are you aware that bad credit can affect getting accepted for a job, getting a good vehicle insurance rate or whether you would need to pay a security deposit for a utility bill or for a cellphone? Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction. (1) BBB Rating: A+. 56.1% of households in St Louis are renters. The women and man in the office are very friendly. We have rental agents standing by to assist you! Central, yet secluded, this is a place where past history meets a bight future, creating a unique character, From Business: Mansion House offers premier St Louis Apartments with renovated, studio, 1 & 2 bedroomSt Louis apartments for rentwith open, neutral floor plans.Mansion House, Very nice complex with gym room, swimming pool and laundry and very nice maintenance staff. The perfect 1 bed apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Or sign in if you already have an account, 2017 Washington Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63103, House at Westminster Place 55+ Years Senior, 1015-1033 Spruce St, Saint Louis, MO 63102, 4404 McPherson Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108, Homer G. Phillips Apartments for 55 and older, 1133 Washington Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63101, *Please enter your address or point of interest. At Stanford Place you'll find just that! When we rented an apartment", "I was a long time resident at Oxford Manor. Think you can't own a home? No pets. Balcony|Refrigerator|Cable ready|No pets. Think you can't own a home? 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136. the more information you give us the better job we can do to help you. Landlords depend on the credit report and rental history when making their decision whether to rent to someone or not. We have second chance apartments in St. Louis MO-IL and the surrounding areas willing to work to offer second chances to deserving people. I've had a great experience with them! Quiet, great area and plenty of things to do. I moved out because of job relocation; otherwise I would still be living there. One of a kind apartment with modern updates from floor to ceiling! I LOVE this place!!! 900 Sqaure Feet. If you know you have bad credit before filling out the rental application, let the leasing agent know upfront to avoid wasting your time. As of January 19th, low-income rents in St Louis, Missouri can range from $100 to Website. Welcome to your path to Home Ownership. 846 Listings Found Verified Mcpherson Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63112 $1,124 /mo 2 Beds | 2 Baths 1,217 Sqft Verified Armstead Drive, St. Louis, MO 63131 $5,875 /mo 4 Beds | 4 Baths 3,154 Sqft Verified Huntington Rdg. We ordered ours to go. Second Chance Apartment Locators serves the following metropolitan areas; Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco, Boston, Detroit, Phoenix, Philadelphia and Washington D. C. Second Chance Apartments has the resources to help renters across the nation find a place to rent regardless of their bad credit. RENT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find your new home at 4315 Minnesota Ave located at 4315 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111. There are 9,744 low-income apartments in St Louis that offer reduced rents to eligible households. Second Chance Apartments. 1615 Sqaure Feet. There are currently 234 properties For Rent by Owner in the Saint Louis area. The landlord/owner, Brian Eichelberger of Eichelberger Realty, said no problem. 324 Low Income Housing Rentals Available in St. Louis County. You need a company that specializes in second chance rentals who can get property owners to work with people needing second chance leasing. Rental policies often change in the St. Louis market and we do our level best to keep up. The apartment is in an exceptional neighborhood, with easy access to Forest Park via the beautiful Wydown corridor as well as a close walk to restaurants, cleaners", Search No Credit Check Apartments in popular locations. Including bugs and the shower not working. Theres incredible architecture to admire in the Washington Avenue Historic District, or you could experience the flora and fauna on display at the Saint Louis Zoo and Missouri Botanical Garden. 7880 Chatwell Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63119 3 Beds1.5 Baths 1504+ Sqft $1,760 (636) 594-8394 Check Availability Hot Deals These are the deals that are really hot in your area. Doorman with mailroom concierge service included pet. Our WashU off-campus housi Classic U City Ranch, good room sizes, 3 bedrooms, and 1 and 1.5 baths. Buy. Our neighborhood, When I started thinking about moving, I got online and started searching for places to rent. We are able to provide 2nd chance apartments near you in Chesterfield, St. Peters, Godfrey, or Alton. When I started thinking about moving, I got online and started searching for places to rent. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Saint Louis, MO? When someone is very late paying their bill or bills, it may result in something severe like an eviction, foreclosure, repossession, lien or judgement on the credit report. Most people new to the St. Louis area do not realize just how big St. Louis is until you consider that 16 counties touch or make up the greater metropolitan area in both Missouri and Illinois. Stunning luxurious 1 Bedroom Across From Francis Park, In-Unit Laundry! This is a great way to easily start repairing your credit report. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRSt Louis, Missouri Fair Market Rent$748$795$999$1,294$1,512St Louis, Missouri Payment Standard Range$673 to $823$716 to $875$899 to $1,099$1,165 to $1,423$1,361 to $1,663@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. Think again. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I will lay out pros and cons: PROS: **As a whole I valued the pros of the apartment way more than the cons. Find an apartment in your city that accepts evictions, bad credit, and no credit. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Bad credit is OK Property Description: 9761 Grantview Dr Saint Louis Mo. Just because you have bad credit, you can start repairing it. Doorman with mailroom concierge service included pet, The Home to Live A Wonderful, Complete Life.Make this your First and Last Choice with Family First.This location and the fulfillment of All your, Broad Management has made living at Hampton Park Apartments a nice experience, they address every issue with urgency. This is an old building, so. All "Bad Credit Apartments" results in Saint Louis, Missouri, "These apartments are beautiful and I highly recommend them. 1-1.5ba. Just click into the "All filters" tab and scroll down for "Additional options." Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. We can also provide second chance rentals in Ferguson, Pacific, Arnold, Belleville, Fairview Heights Edwardsville, Wentzville, O Fallon etc. Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. This is a great option to easily find affordable housing quickly when you have a criminal record. Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. I, From Business: This is where you'll find a home unlike any other. The Gateway Arch is a very distinct part of the St. Louis skyline that straddles the great Mississippi River. Think again. We find apartments in the St. Louis area that are willing to accept your application. Think you can't own a home? Property id: 751429 never pay rent again! Bad credit is OK Property id: 864545 never pay rent again! Go to the BrokenLease.com is designed to assist renters with an eviction to obtain a place to rent; apartment, condominium, town home, home or other rental property. Coming Soon. Option 9 - Subletting is an Option for Felons. Find 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Saint Louis, Missouri by comparing ratings and reviews. Hidden Park Apartments. St Louis Area Apartments for Rent: Furnished short term rentals St Louis Area Leaflet Missouri St Louis Area (25) $ 1400/month Apartment 1 Room 1 Bath Min 1 Month Furnished Rental Details St Louis, St Louis Area View Listing $ 3300/month Room Rental Private Private Min 3 Months Furnished Room Details St Louis, St Louis Area View Listing You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Subletting is when you take over someone's lease that needs out of the lease. *. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Family Self-Sufficiency; Moderate Rehabilitation; Homeownership. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Saint Louis most iconic landmark, the Gateway Arch, is a memorial celebrating the nations westward expansion. 1195/Month, $0 Deposit. My apartment is beautiful and the building is amazing. St. Louis Request a tour Message $1,100 2 Beds 1 Bath 5d+ ago 3676 Wilmington Ave We accept money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks or exact cash. FRBO is an acronym for "For Rent by Owner." I, From Business: This is where you'll find a home unlike any other. 895/Month, $895 Deposit. What are some popular services for apartments? 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Act now - they won't last! Trying to find nearby second chance leasing willing to accept anyone with a broken lease or eviction can be very frustrating. You can also dispute any transaction on your credit report that you do not agree with to hopefully get the entry removed. location, location, locationYou are close to all major highways to get to work, you can walk to". Find out how, Showing 25 of 31 Results - Welcome to your path to Home Ownership. By enlisting the services of St. Louis second chance we will improve the odds finding second chance rentals near you whether it is in Ferguson, Maryland Heights, or Glen Carbon. Apartments.com Open Houses . Not only do we provide an apartment locating service, but we also provide resources to help individuals across the U. S. when it comes to renting. Very quiet and friendly community. Saint Louis. Think again. St. Louis Second Chance Apartments is a service dedicated to the concept of helping people with poor rental histories bad credit and criminal backgrounds. I've lived here over 2.5years and I can honestly say it couldn't be better. 2d ago 2 units available $2,200 2 beds, 2 baths 5073 Waterman Blvd #2 Central West End, Saint Louis, MO New! 32. They have handled these issues well and have made us feel like a priority. Everything was perfectly packaged, leakproof & stayed hot, even. We offer a free online service to help find apartments. Studio - 1 Bed. Attempting to find apartments that will accept bad credit, slow pays, poor rental histories, evictions, misdemeanors and felonies that are convenient to your employment can be nearly impossible. 10990 New Halls Ferry Rd Ste J. Regardless, if you had a history of paying your bills late, it is best to start getting in the habit of paying the bills before the due dates. You deserve a second chance at finding the right apartment that will meet your budget! There are 9,744 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in St Louis. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 63 out of 100 WalkScore Rating We hope you are someone we can help soon! If you do not have a credit card, you can try to open a low credit limit card with a department store. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Due to the spread out nature of the region, to find an apartment near where you work can be quite challenging. I moved out because of job relocation; otherwise I would still be living there. $975 - $1,050/mo. Think you can't own a home? Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. What did people search for similar to bad credit apartments in Saint Louis, MO? Multifamily real estate investing. People also searched for these in Saint Louis: See more bad credit apartments in Saint Louis. 6220 Vermont Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111 Get notified when we have new listings available for bad credit saint louis mo, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Bad credit Beauty. Apartment rent in Saint Louis has increased by 20.8% in the past year. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. I moved in in 2011. I was not going to sign aother leasein 2013. All the amenities are great and very convenient! If there is bad credit such as a broken lease, eviction, foreclosure, judgement or even a repossession found on the credit report, there is a good chance the rental application will be denied. I have no complaints so far. Welcome to your Path-To-Home Ownership! Property Id: 1036--- Updated pics check it out! Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Saint Louis, MO at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. if you happen to be in the St. Louis vicinity and easy way to find us is by searching on the internet. 6. 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Please fill out the form on this page the more information you give us the better job we can do to help you. Mrs.Stephie Beeks is the reason I love The Railton.Its always so clean and well kept.She also helps me with everything she can , fast. This bright and spacious townhouse is just waiting for you to move in! 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136. . As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Saint Louis, MO is $959 for a studio, $999 for one bedroom, $1,195 for two bedrooms, and $1,415 for three bedrooms. 1021 Sqaure Feet. Beautiful Condo in the heart of Old Town Webster*Must See*. Any time an application is filled out and approved for a credit card, a loan or even an apartment and the individual defaults on their payment(s), it will likely show as bad credit on the credit report. Located in the historic town of Old Webster Groves within walking distance to restaura Coming Soon. 2. St Louis is a city in Missouri with a population of 317,850. Great price, great location, caring management. Whenever I have friends who are looking to rent or buy, I always recommend Garcia Properties. This was our first visit to Nudo House. We ordered ours to go. The Home to Live A Wonderful, Complete Life.Make this your First and Last Choice with Family First.This location and the fulfillment of All your, Broad Management has made living at Hampton Park Apartments a nice experience, they address every issue with urgency. Stretched along the Mississippi River, Saint Louis is the second most populous city in Missouri. A new, Everyone keeps to themselves but are very friendly if you ask a question. Get $1,000 off your Security Deposit if you move in by 2/28/23! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Two cars. Think again. This grouping of apartments in specific areas tends to also increase the competitive nests amongst the apartments. Once youve found your next income based rental with the help of Apartments.com, the next step is to move in and make it your own. The neighbors. Page 1 of 2. Hit the town and catch a performance at the Fabulous Fox, or indulge in some retail therapy at the massive Saint Louis Outlet Mall. In addition to its rich history, Saint Louis offers residents access to exceptional amenities and culture. Second Chance Apartments. The median gross income for households in St Louis is $35,599 a year, or $2,967 a month. Think you can't own a home? 5/3/2017. We know the rental policies of the apartments in the St. Louis area. 4454 S Spring Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63116 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment For Rent. Some are willing to bend over backwards to accept anyones application as long as the applicant has a stable work history and good verifiable income. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. YEARS IN BUSINESS (314) 544-1501 4165 Grasso Ave Saint Louis, MO 63123 CLOSED NOW Dear lysalou, the apartment have new owner , was sold 2 years ago, everything is perfect now, 4. Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Saint Louis. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. When there is something more serious on the credit application, it makes it very difficult to get approved for an apartment, credit or even a loan. 1195/Month, $1195 Deposit. Do not pass it by. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Maybe they need to move for whatever reason, but they cannot because they are stuck in a lease. Affordable Housing programs support 2 apartment communities in Saint Louis. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Mrs. Sneed was very professional and very kind. Welcome to your path to Home Ownership. Even though it", "I love where I live! Tens of thousands of individuals in the St. Louis area work in the trade, transportation, utilities, and manufacturing industries in St. Charles, Arnold, Columbia and Troy. Saint Louis, MO 63104. Search 1,461 Rental Properties in Saint Louis, Missouri. Great views of the city. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Pfp Apartments Inc Apartments Furnished Apartments (5) Website 95 YEARS IN BUSINESS (314) 534-1323 4140 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63108 CLOSED NOW A lender will more than likely decline your application or approve your application with an outrageous interest rate. 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136. . 1050/Month, $0 Deposit. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. Upstairs the kids go CRAZY stomping and running around all the time, but that is ok. , Going on my sixth year with these folks, my longest stay in any apartment community. $892 USD/mo. Low-income apartments are federally funded through housing programs that include vouchers and public housing. This is a clean and quiet building in the Compton Heights neighborhood, which is a convenient area. Even though we had a difficult tax case, she was more than accomidating. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 0 - 2 Baths. Choose Second Chance Apartment Finders. It is a great value for the square footage,, i would love to see the apts because im moviein in one of them, I moved in in 2011. Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. Living at Cambridge Heights, Missouri Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. No Security Deposit Apartment for Rent Available Nov 20, No Security Deposit Apartment for Rent Available Sep 27, No Security Deposit Single Family Home for Rent Available Nov 20, No Security Deposit Single Family Home for Rent, No Security Deposit Apartment for Rent Available Feb 28, No Security Deposit Apartment for Rent Available Feb 1. This is a review for a apartments business in Saint Louis, MO: "I have lived at Georgetown Apartments for 3 years now, and the amount of negative reviews they have received on here is shocking. Think again. This is an old building, so. $1,331 depending on the number of bedrooms. 3947 Potomac St 2nd Fl, Saint 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment For Rent. RENT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sr. We have helped hundreds of people in the St. Louis area that have broken leases, evictions, bad credit, bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, misdemeanors and felonies. View affordable apartments and waiting lists in cities near St Louis. The St. Louis area is a heavily zoned community and the apartments tend to be grouped up and areas allowed by the zoning ordinances. Great views of the city. Bad Credit Apartment in Saint Louis, MO About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. 3516 Russell Blvd Apt 1. Welcome to your path to Home Ownership. The past is the past, and you can start repairing your credit now and make it look better for the future. I was deciding between 3-4 stars due to the fact that they're right next to power lines (expanded on below). Our St Louis 2nd chance rentals area help prevent homelessness while helping people rebuild their rental histories and credit. Coronado Place and Towers is SLU's best source for attractive apartment homes! I have no complaints so far. A new, Everyone keeps to themselves but are very friendly if you ask a question. This gorgeous 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment offers tons of character!