Both it and the fore end are made of a classic, burled maple design, meaning this gun will fit right in with grandpas as you go out into the woods together. Looking just like the Marlin 336, this shotgun even features the side eject port. He loves it! I'd prefer the higher quality BFR but in order to justify carrying that much weight around with limited accuracy. All rights reserved. LKCI ETERNAL REV-410 24 410GA REVOLVER SHOTGUN. The BFR has a single-action, transfer bar safety, and 4- to 5-pound trigger pull with a fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight. But it doesnt appear as bulky because the weight is distributed on a longer, taller frame. 24 inch smooth bore barrel. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. For a particularly good time, take one of these guns to shoot clays. If thats where you find yourself seeking a high-quality weapon that has stood the test of time youve come to the right place. . will soon be arriving for you. (Image #2 - Rev hulls/wads on the left and Stevens hulls/wads on the right). This puts you in compliance with waterfowl hunting regulations, since youre stuck with 3 shots after installing them. I've been interested in the raging judge magnum with a silencer, folding stock and a sling as truck gun trail gun anything but an EDC smh. .more precise than Im used to on a shotgun. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. The wads we picked up were totally shredded and missing large chunks. They are available in 3 magnum with a 20 or 24 barrel and either a vent rib or rifle sights. Receipt and shipping information arrived shortly afterward. The Circuit Judge delivers amazing versatility, accuracy and simplicity. Gunprime reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. .410 shot shells fit fine. you a link to reset your password. order number. Semi-Automatic Rifle; Bolt Action Rifle; Lever Action Rifle; Pump Action Rifle; Single Shot / Revolving Cylinder; Shotguns. LKCI Eternal REV-410 Revolver .410 GA Shotgun 24" 5 Rds Walnut REV410. It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Finally, .410 revolvers are a novelty and I am a firm believer thats a good enough reason to get a gun. But, these options all excel at keeping pests and snakes at bay. REVOLVERS. With so many dedicated self-defense weapons available, theres really no reason not to go with one of those. Item Number: SCJ4510SS-BLEM. Im sorry, just dont see any use for a .410 pistol. What sets the Governor apart is that it fires not just .410 and .45 Colt, but also .45 ACP. Copyright 2022 Classic Firearms, LLC. It has an easy to slip on holster that makes access while belted in no problem, and it's mini size makes manipulating in small space less difficult. Both finishes feature a black rubber grip. You have a five-round capacity with your tubular magazine here, and the trigger pull is right around four pounds. Chambered for both 45 Colt and 410 bore shotshells up to 3-inch Magnum, the Circuit Judge is a diverse hybrid rifle inspired by the heralded Taurus Judge revolver. It weighs a bit more than the smaller Judge, at 29.6-ounces, but thats in part because it has a larger cylinder with a 6-round capacity. And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. Sight: V-Sight Length: 24 " Length: 41.7 " Weight: 5.5 lbs. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer. What Are Your Thoughts On The Best .410 Shotguns? Rifles. .410 self-defense applications are pretty hotly debated, but I tend to be against it. Compare specifications of Browning Citori White Lightning 410 018142914 and Midland Backpack 410 MBP4118. Theres just something about the feel of a lever-action gun that makes you want to get out in the woods. If youre going to be out shooting a .410, do you really need to attach a scope? The Bond is a bit friskier with recoil due to the low weight. The Governor handles recoil nicely for .410, 45LC and 45ACP. Can hardly wait for dove season. ETERNAL ARMS FX-361. But you dont want just any .410. Though .410 revolvers arent as popular as other revolver chamberings, these nifty wheelguns make excellent hiking and pest guns. In the video he shows how its versatility and its ability to use slugs make it a great choice for activities like deer hunting. We already have an account registered for email address One may find it funny seeing this towering 64 man shoot a 410. Any substitutions you can think of? While the Smith & Wesson and Taurus are both great options, the Magnum Research BFR stands above the rest. Available in smooth bore shotgun or a rifled barrel shotgun. Notify Me When Available. GunPrime here: https://bit.ly/3mTvMhSPlease Subscribe to the channel HERE: http://bit.ly/2xQ9ap2Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WHOTEEWHOAdd me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrwho_tee_who_Truly appreciate you watching the videos!! Specials; Featured; Used Guns; Brands We Carry. Shop Guns for sale at GunZoneDeals where we have a wide variety of handguns, rifles and shotguns for sale for the best deals! Fill out the fields above and we will email you a price quote just for you that will be valid for 24 hours. I own both the Smith & Wesson Governor, and a Bond Arms "Snake Slayer". You dont have to have two months rent to drop on one of their firearms, meaning that theyre within the reach of the common man. Unsure if I would buy it again. You do not pay This product is eligible for a custom quote. In short, this is a simple yet elegant design that is bound to please. He called it a unique shotgun and seemed pretty impressed. In this guide, well be talking about .410 revolvers in particular. FX Impact X MKII Review A Great Air Rifle Of 2023, UZI CO2 Blowback Submachine BB Gun Review, Top 9 Best Savage Rifles and Shotguns in 2023 Reviews, Top 7 Best 28 Gauges for Upland Hunting in 2023 Ultimate Reviews, Top 6 Best Pump Shotguns Under $500 In 2023 Reviews, Best Duck Hunting Shotguns in 2023 Reviews. You may be surprised to learn that 410 bore is searched more than 20 gauge. The graph above is from google trends. REPLACEMENT THROUGH YOUR LOCAL DEALER AND 4 YEAR PARTS The 6.5-inch barrel version weighs 73-ounces, or just over 4.5-pounds. Question: Why is this rifle not legal in CA? $649.99 ) (No reviews . Rossi Circuit Judge 45 Colt / 410 Gauge Stainless Revolver Rifle (Cosmetic Blemishes) $739.00 $499.99. You wont regret it. lkci eternal revolving shotgun 410 gauge single /double action 3" chamber 5 shot cylinder 24" barrel adjustable sights walnut wood picatinny rail 2711 E LANSING RD BANCROFT MI. All come equipped with two removable cylinder plugs to limit capability to three shots for hunting, choke tubes and a hard case. The Governor has a synthetic grip to help you manage recoil that I think looks a lot nicer than the grip on the Judge. Marlin 410 lever gun this is a 1929 Marlin that Marlin give to you if you bought 4 shares of stock. With the hulls and wads looking the way they do, I question if it's actually safe to fire. Compare prices from more than 30+ gun stores. I have to say, its not great looking, but does its job well. You see, 2.5-inch long .410 bore shotgun shells will fit in a .45 Colt chamber. The Lazer Arms XR410 also comes with 2 plugs that you can use to plug 2 of the cylinders. $465.00 (Save up to 8%) Price $429.00. Thanks! Megan Kriss is an avid recreational shooter by day, and writer/editor by night. MSRP: $689.95 |. Even though 410 ammo is hard to find he managed to find enough ammo to load the 5 shot cylinder a few times. LKCI Eternal-Rev-410 .410 Bore Revolving Action Shotgun 24" Return to manufacturer for warranty service. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. What this data translates to is that while .410 slugs may provide sufficient energy within 50 yards, beyond that its efficacy begins to drop dramatically. In store pick-ups will have a transfer fee. LKCI Eternal REV-410 Revolver .410 GA Shotgun 24" 5 Rds Walnut REV410 Description: Manufacturer: LKCI, LLC Model: Eternal REV-410 Action: Revolver SKU: REV410 Gauge: .410 Bore, 3" Barrel: 24" Smooth Bore, Matte Black Capacity: 5 Rounds Stock: Turkish Walnut, Checkered Overall Length: 41.7" Sights: Fiber Optic - Front, Adjustable - Rear Weight . Heavy Metal Guns and Outdoors and The Rev 410, Who_Tee_Who puts out a new gun video everyday. If youre able to handle .454 Casulls recoil, the Raging Judge makes a solid hunting revolver. Shop Promotions. towards your level. Since slugs only develop about 1000 ft-lbs at the muzzle, maybe you could use it as a hog gun? $575.99. IF THIS IS OKAY WITH YOU BUYERS THEN THIS GUN DEALER IS FOR YOU, Important information regarding ammo orders, Important information regarding pistol braces, The Ultimate Guide to 5.7x28mm Ammunition Pistols and Rifles [2023], The Ultimate Guide to 5.7x28mm Ammunition Pistols and Rifles, The Ultimate Guide To Pistol Caliber Carbines (PCCs) & Submachine Guns (SMGs), The Ultimate Buyer's Guide to Bullpup Rifles & Shotguns for [2023], AR10 Ultimate Guide: The Definitive Guide to the Best AR10s, AR10 Parts, and AR10 Accessories [2023]. Revolution Armory Inc. All Rights Reserved. Caliber: 410 Gauge Item #: 968114584 SKU: Rev410 Stock No. Your Price: $517.38. You are limited to 5 shots per load but dont you buy a revolver shotgun expecting high capacity. There are a host of shotguns out there, and Im bound to have not listed some of our readers favorites. With our supplemental limited lifetime warranty, Classic Firearms will extend the manufacturers warranty to cover costs associated with the repair or replacement of defective parts of your item after the expiration of the manufacturer warranty for as long as you own the item (subject to terms and conditions). We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Brand name: ETERNAL ARMS Shotgun Type : Semi-automatic, AR Type Caliber : 12 FEATURED LONG GUN Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS, (This item has been previously added to your cart). Rifle Ammunition; Rimfire Ammunition; Shotgun Ammunition; Black Powder Bullets; Blanks & Dummy Rounds; . Worked perfectly. Having been around for decades, this time-tested design shows every indication of being around for much, much longer. Transfer fees may apply. All firearms ship from our APPROVED FFL Dealers. 1 stars 2 stars Free Shipping* Layaway Available $546.49 Cash discount Price $562.88 Retail Price Gun Accessories. That covers clearing rats and squirrels out of a barn or storage shed. No matter the frame, the cylinder, trigger, and hammer are all metal. 500-097. If I pull it back to just the detent the gun operates normally. The 725 is one of the best renditions of this honored classic, and for good reason. JavaScript is disabled. The Judge is weighty, but the Raging Judge makes it look scrawny in comparison. Waiting for it to return. . Under the National Firearms Act, shotguns have to have a barrel of at least 18-inches. Youll also sometimes hear it called by the official title but with a different f-word. Keep reading to see which models we recommend. Some call it "the best of both worlds." We call it the most fun you can have in a long-rifle platform. Additional updates provede up to and including when gun arrived. I had to force the ejector rod or wait till the firearm cooled. We use cookies to improve your website experience. Retailing at around $750-799 in Canada, theyre up there for cost, but do you get enough utility and uniqueness out of this interesting shotgun? This would make it an effective trail gun since .454 can take down pretty much anything you can reasonably expect to come across on a hike anywhere in North Americaif it werent for the weight. What did these guys think of the Rev 410 ( Similar to the Rossi Circuit Judge 410 / 45 LC)? For less than a grand, this best affordable .410 over-under shotgun can be added to your gun cabinet as it awaits the next day of squirrel hunting. Aside from the barrel length, both versions of the Judge are the same. What are your thoughts, though? Even the 3-inch barrel Raging Judge weighs a whopping 61-ounces, or almost 4-pounds. Who would have thought that a 410 shotgun from Turkey would have been this popular? . If youre still not 100% sure about the perfect shotgun for your needs, check out our reviews of the Best Semi-Automatic Shotguns, the Best High Capacity Shotguns, the Best Shotguns under 500 Dollars, the Best Magazine Fed Shotguns, as well as the Best Double Barrel Shotguns that you can buy in 2023. Those who are shooting slugs with their 410 would love these sights though: theyre adjustable for windage with a screw on the rear sight, and elevation with a ramp also on the rear sight. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. And under the NFA, a gun has to have a smooth bore to be legally considered a shotgun. There is so much blow back that it left little red marks on my skin. Your email address will not be published. Who_tee_whos Rev 410 Video has over 88K views and has been live for just over 24 hours as of the time this post was published. Impossible to be more pleased. 48414 989-413-7084 Main Navigation The BFR feels just like a revolver shouldjust bigger. . In Stock. Buy Marlin 410 lever gun: GunBroker is the largest seller of Lever Action Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 973744478. It's a carjacker stopper at short range. Brand name: ETERNAL ARMS Shotgun Type : Semi-automatic, AR Type Caliber : 36 (.410) ETERNAL ARMS ETERNAL ARMS FX-2 Bronze. AR-15 Accessories Bipods Cases Eyeglasses Hearing Protection Holsters Targets Weapon Lights. Have contacted the manufacturer and they are out of the office until the middle of August. It was easy to operate and functioned better than expected. Brand Trailblazer Firearms Expiration date 2023-Apr-15 . There are a few different handguns, though, that have been made to do just that. You just use moon clips since .45 ACP is rimless. MAYBEMAYBE for a snake or a tweety bird at close range if you have to survive eating tweety birds and if you can get close enough---a squirrel. Copyright 2021-2023 Larry's Gunsmithing LLC (HOG ISLAND GUNS). What's the point of a bFr that doesn't shoot .454 ?? This revolver also has a dovetailed tritium front sight and a fixed rear sight. Shoots true. Now, what are your thoughts on .410 revolvers? I also wouldnt say its my go-to trail gun because this thing is fairly hefty. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared In stock Purchase Now . Gonna have to have the wheel honed out so I can shoot .45LC rounds. I and other reviewers have found accuracy leaves something to be desired beyond the very close range. Our next pick comes from Smith & Wesson, and I think we can all agree S&W knows revolvers. But we would be remiss if we didnt at least mention Bond Arms when talking about .410 and .45 Colt options. Fast shipping, nice looking gun, looks well engineered. There are parts attached that are noticeably crooked. LKCI ET-0102 Eternal REV-410 Shotgun 24" Barrel 3" 5SH WALNUT/BLK Shotgun MPN: ET-0102 | UPC: 195536000102 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION LKCI ET-0102: Action: Revolver Shotgun SA / DA - System: External Hammer - Gauge: .410 Ga. - Chamber: 3 inches - Stock: Turkish Walnut Oil Finished Matte - Receiver: Steel - Barrel: Smooth Bore / No Rifling. The videos had a higher than average view count on each channel. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. I should really split this into a few parts. Preorder Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm SFP Rifle Scope Gen IV - Illuminated ACSS Nova Fiber Wire . They also each have a fiber optic front sight and fixed rear sight. Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping charges, email for a quote. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm NTS No Thumb Omega 12 Gauge White Chrome Tactical Shotgun S1 LKCI BP-12 12 Ga Bullpup 18" Barrel Tactical AR LKCI Eternal Bullpup 410 Shotgun BP-410 BP410. WARRANTY FROM REVOLUTION AMORY. That is a pretty good view rate. This brings me to a related difference: like the other revolvers on this list, the Raging Judge can be loaded with .45 LC or .410 bore shells. The Stevens 555 .410 is an example of this company trait. dahlonegaarmory@gmail.com | Follow Us: Its available with a steel or polymer frame. The Raging Judge is only available with a matte stainless steel finish. Personalize your experience. Its also easy to shoulder and point quickly.